- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long delay, I will try to update more frequently. Enjoy the chapter :)
_________________________________________

Dan -


Staring longingly out of my bedroom window at the beautiful girl running across the beach, I think back to every other morning I see her, she looks as perfect as ever.

Her tanned skin shines with a thin layer of sweat, the early morning sun giving it a glistening appearance, beads of the liquid hit the sand below leaving small dark patches.

Her long legs power her across the fine sand, those determined eyes scanning the path ahead.

The two perfect fleshy mounds contained within her sports bra bounce slightly to the rhythm of her strides and that cute butt hidden away inside her shorts jutts out mesmerisingly.

I could sit at my window and stare at her all day, but before I know it, she's gone, her giant form already half-way down the beach.

Yesterday, my parents and my older sister shrunk. This came at just the right time, my parents treat me like dirt and they were in the process of doing just that.

I'm only 16, they don't care about me at all, my older sister is 17 and doesn't care either, she just hangs out with her friends from school. She's the most popular girl there and even when I'm being bullied or picked on by her other friends, she just laughs along with them.

Right now they're at the hospital going through the program the government set out and I have been told I will need to take care of them until they can find someone to look after them.

They don't deserve my help, they haven't helped me once throughout my whole life and I'm expected to just do everything for them. Overall my life has been a pretty bad one, I have only a few friends who are in similar situations to the one I'm in.

My best friend also shrunk and was killed by his older sister, although she apparently didn't realise what she was doing. I find it hard to believe how he is gone, just like that. I also don't know whether to feel sorry for my family or whether I should feel relieved.

Then I think back to Christy, who every morning puts my mind at ease, people say she is a nuisance and horrible to others, but I see past that, she seems lonely.

She lives on her own, with tourists and reporters coming to her door every week and it must frustrate her. I like to think she's in the same position as me, with nobody who really cares for her.

For some reason I feel the need to make sure she's happy, so today I've decided that I'm going to go visit her. Normally I'm not very good at talking to girls, but for some reason it feels different with Christy because it's like we share the same situation.

Since my family are all at the hospital until the afternoon, today is the perfect opportunity I'll have to go visit her.

After showering and pulling on a t-shirt and shorts, I head up the beach to where Christy's towering home sits in the distance, away from all other buildings.

As I walk along the beach, enjoying the warm sand against my soles, thoughts of what it must be like for her come into my head. She's 40ft tall, making her physically the most powerful person on the planet and she lives just along the beach from me.

She must never feel intimidated by anyone or anything and I wonder what that must be like. The news rarely showcase her anymore, but every other week, stories of her will appear talking about what bad things she's done this time.

Personally I don't see why people make such a big fuss of it. It's just her playful side which makes her do the things she does, nothing more. One time, all she did was accidentally break a street lamp near the beach which she apologized for. Yet still, people accused her of doing it on purpose and tried to make her do community service to pay for it.

Reluctantly she agreed, which was nice of her, but people gathered around just to watch her and mock her for what she did. So in frustration she stopped what she was doing and shouted out at everyone, crying, she ran back to her home. After that incident most people felt a little bad for her, but a few days passed and the same people went back to calling her a nuisance.

I just looked on during all of this and I must have been the only person who felt the way I did. I felt the need to say something and to reassure Christy, but how was I supposed to do that?


***


So here I am now, the enormous house looming ahead of me which contains the very girl I see on the beach and in the news, is only a few steps away.

All of a sudden I'm nervous as I stand before the doorway.

It looks like any ordinary house except it's scaled much larger. It's also regarded as one of the worlds best architectural achievements, given its amazing size.

With shaking hands I reach for the doorbell which will summon the beautiful giant resident inside.

My mind is completely void of thoughts when I hear the distant loud sound of the ringing from inside, then I try not to hold my breath when I hear and feel swift thumps against the ground.

I just realised I have no idea what to say to her when she opens the door.

Out of nowhere the doorway opens with a gust of wind to a strikingly beautiful figure towering above me.

All I can do is stare up in awe at her body, tranced by how effortlessly she moves, every action she makes looks so normal and agile but on a much larger scale.

With my mouth hanging open involuntarily, I notice her bare feet inch closer to me, reaching just below my waist, a fruity, earthy smell wafts up to me.

Now I'm staring directly at her face, if anything she looks pissed off by my presence, her flawless features are furrowed into a look of mild disgust.

For some reason she is just too intimidating so I can't speak or form any words. I didn't expect to be so at a loss for words, the sight of her just took my breath away.

"Um, can I help you?" She calls down to me, her voice sounding familiar because I have heard her on the TV so many times.

Her voice snaps me out of my trance and I notice she is looking disapprovingly at me from above, my insignificant form must be a pretty weak sight from her perspective at her feet.

Nervously, I somehow manage to respond.

"Uh, h-hi my name's Dan, I live further along the beach, just like you do... haha..." I find my eyes averting from her intimidating glance and I look down at the ground subconsciously.

"So, why are you here? Is there something you need to tell me?" Christy asks me, her tone suggesting that she is growing tired of my presence. This isn't going as well as I dreamt it would.

Gaining the confidence to do what I came here to do, I start to tell her the story of why I'm here. The choice of words however do not come across well to her.

"Um, well I see you every day when you run past my house an-" I begin, before a hand the size of my body rams into me, lifts me into the air and squeezes me.

After having my breath taken away from me, I start to panic, now thinking I'm in danger, my only thoughts are of staying safe. This couldn't be going any worse. Desperately I try to get her to change her opinion of me, but my panicked voice doesn't come across well.

"N-No please I'm ju-" Christy squeezes the air from my lungs effortlessly and proceeds to muffle my voice by casually covering my face with part of her smooth palm.

It's dark and humid inside her hand, as well as uncomfortable, her grip holds me in place and I fear for some reason that she's going to let go and drop me.

I feel her swing me quickly to the side, making me feel queasy from the sudden motion.

Then out of nowhere I am moved and dropped a small distance from her enclosed hand into a pink stretched out surface. Going from a dark confined space to a dark pink surface disorients me and I only just make out a wall of tanned skin before I land against two surfaces, sandwiched awkwardly between them.

It feels warm and soft in this place. The smell is musty and strangely soothing, my brain seems to switch off completely and my eyes feel heavy as the aroma enters my nose, I could just fall asleep right here.

But I remember what just happened through my dizzy thoughts and I squirm around to try to see where I am.

I only just manage to look up in shock to see Christy's calm facial expression before a finger holding open my fabric prison disappears. With a snap I am forced against her smooth skin, my face pressed uncomfortably against her and my arms pinned awkwardly behind my back.

Did she really just drop me into her underwear? Why would she do that?

My thoughts are cut short by another voice, he sounds very commanding and assertive, I wonder who he could be.

My body is shuffled down slightly with every step Christy takes. She seems to want to leave me in here, even though she has a guest. I feel like calling out for help but I'm in no position to do so.

I'm finally shuffled to almost the very bottom of her underwear, the smell is starting to get a lot stronger and I dread to think what may be giving off the aroma.

My back is now pressed up against the top of a more wrinkly patch of skin and I shudder at the feel of it, trying to remain completely still.

My world shifts around quickly, the motions my body is going through makes me feel dizzy and lightheaded. Suddenly Christy sits down and I'm bounced slightly against her, turning on to my front, to my disgust I feel a slimy substance rub off against my face. Unable to wipe it off, I have to just endure the smell and stickiness of it.

Why is she putting me through this? What did I do to deserve this treatment, and should I call out for help?

I'm just about to call out for help when I hear gentle voice from above, it sounds restrained and muffled from where I am.

Then there is an immense pressure on me from two directions and my entire body is forced against her powerful vagina, my face is buried in the folds of her wet skin and I'm completely immobilized. The smell completely overpowering my senses now.

I can only listen on as the two talk, deciding to stop struggling.


***


A few minutes pass and things have started to get loud outside, I can hear the two shouting at each other and Christy sounds like she's crying. Also her body feels very tensed up, it's noticeable.

What's going on out there?

Her pussy trembles after I feel her put her foot down on the ground. The conversation ended abruptly and I'm intrigued to find out what's going on.

My position shifts again and I land in the bottom of her pink panties looking up at her glistening vagina. She is standing up.

Suddenly there's loud shouting from below and screams of pain.

What the hell is she doing to the guy?

Christy bends over, seemingly to pick something/someone up and then all I feel is a slight swaying, then a bigger sway and I can hear a distant thud as something hits a wall in the room.

My eyes go wide in shock, did she really just do what I think she did?

All of a sudden she collapses, lying down on her sofa this time. I am smushed against her again, but this time she doesn't acknowledge me.

For a long time I can just hear her laughing and crying. This is so surreal, it's definitely not what I expected to happen when I arrived here earlier.

I wonder when she will let me out...

Just then a hand reaches in and grabs me, concerned as to why she is crying I look for her face, she has tears streaming down her cheeks and she absentmindedly looks from me to the corner of the room.

Christy places me on the floor below the sofa, still in her vision, she goes back to crying quietly.

Not knowing what to do or say, curiosity gets the better of me and I look around the room before my eyes settle on a body, laying still on the carpet.

I run towards it, looking back to see that Christy isn't even looking, still crying into a cushion.

I reach the body, he appears to be in his 40's and I check for a pulse. He doesn't have one; putting the pieces together, I realise Christy just murdered him. The whole of his left side is a dark bruise.

I don't care if she might be crazy or deranged, I need to tell her what she just did was wrong, no matter how angry she might have been to do it. Not even thinking about my own safety, I walk slowly back up to the sofa, meeting her gaze, she looks shocked and conflicted by my approach.

"You shouldn't have done that, you just murdered him." I tell her coldly. Forgetting my nerves and that she is 35ft taller than me.

To my surprise, she still peers down at me with disgust and now what looks like anger, but I don't care.

"You can't tell me that, you're just another asshole treating me like some object who exists for your amusement!" She shouts at me.

From there words just flow from my mouth and by the end of the confrontation she concedes, realising what I'm telling her is right. Except when she asks me why I came here, the words just slip out on their own.

"Fine, you're right... but why the hell did you come here to tell me all this?" She counters, catching me out.

"I came here because I love you." I answer after a moment of thought, although listening to myself say those words makes me feel stupid and I instantly regret saying them. I feel scared when she slowly stands up and towers above me.

"Get out." Christy mutters slowly and meaningfully.

"Huh? Why?" I nervously answer, even though I know the reason.

"I said get out!" She screams.

Her exceptionally loud voice leaves me paralyzed on the spot and I forget where I am.

Before I can see it coming, her bare foot rams into my front, knocking me on to my back, then she awkwardly and roughly nudges me with her toes before I realize I should run.

When I reach the door I just stand there waiting for her to open it, I am prepared to leave the moment it opens, her face is contorted with hurt tears and anger.

She swings the door open, almost catching me in the process and as I'm about to make a run for it, her foot scoops me up from behind and I'm thrown from quite a distance onto the thin grass out front.

I land, twisting my ankle, hearing the door slam shut behind me.

Ignoring the pain in my ankle, I run home, not once looking back or stopping to take a breath.

My thoughts are clouded with the idea of Christy being a murderer, should I call the cops? Should I ever go back there again? How will I ever forget about this now?

Coming up to the front of my house, I fumble with the keys, making sure nobody sees me with my hair covered in Christy's juices, I quickly push open the door, slamming it shut behind me.

I run upstairs and into my room, burying my head in my pillow, trying to calm down and get my breath back. My head is racing with thoughts and emotions, I ignore the fact that my pillow is all sticky and I lie back in bed staring up at the ceiling.

What just happened?

________________________________________
Chapter End Notes:
Remember to leave a review for the chapter :)