- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter gives an insight into Dan's strengths and weaknesses. Enjoy :) Next chapters will be out soon.
_________________________________________

Dan -


Walking briskly into the kitchen, I stop at the doorway as three girls turn towards me in shock, before their expressions turn to those of relief.

"What are you doing here?" I ask nervously. These three are Jess' friends from school and they're just as bad as my sister can be.

Kirsty is the tall blonde-haired girl with sparkling blue eyes and a gorgeous body. She's my sisters' best friend and I always saw them together at school, both of them once being the same height.

Chloe is the smaller blonde girl who is always very excitable, she comes from a rich family so she has an arrogant boastful approach to most things in life.

Finally Molly is the brown haired girl who is the more timid of the three. She's arguably the best looking girl in school as most guys have a crush on her. Although most people think she's a lesbian because she always turns down boys and only hangs out with girls.

"Hi there, are you Jess' brother?" Kirsty asks as though she's speaking to a child, bending forward slightly and placing her hands on her knees to talk at my level.

I shake my head, trying to ignore the way she's speaking to me.

"Why are you here?" I ask again, my eyes pleading. I can't help but feel nervous, I'm way out of my comfort zone speaking to these three girls who are all taller than me.

"Aw, we're here because we came to see your sister, but we had no idea that your family shrunk!" She exclaims excitedly, revealing my shrunken sister enclosed in her fist, while the other two hold my parents.

"Ok well could you please leave because I'm supposed to be taking care of them." I reason feebly.

At my request, she just giggles along with her two friends. It's humiliating how they treat me like some stupid kid, when they're only a year or two older than me.

"Of course not silly, why would we leave when there's so much fun to be had?" She answers back to me, her smile makes me uncomfortable, both because it's unnerving and because it's such a display of beauty.

I don't know what she means by 'fun to be had' and I assume it can't be anything good. So I decide to act before anything gets out of hand.

"Look, you're basically in my home without anyone's permission, so put my family down and I won't call the cops." I ransom, not sure what else to say in order to get them to leave.

"Hold Jess for me Chloe." Kirsty says, handing Jess over to Chloe.

Once she hands over Jess, Kirsty begins to slowly and sultrily walk towards me, her eyes focused on mine and with every step she takes I feel my breath quicken and I start to tremble slightly.

I try to think of something else as she walks towards me, but all my thoughts are interrupted by the sexy sight in front of me.

Once she reaches me, I'm level with her chest, her D sized breasts are only inches from my face.

Standing there for a few seconds, Kirsty then slowly and purposefully brings her arms around the back of my head, wrapping them around my shoulders and resting them there.

She leans even further forward and I can smell the perfume on her body, her breasts now more than visible due to her low-cut top. I try to think of anything else and I finally manage to muster the courage to do something.

I awkwardly throw her arms off my shoulders and then I use all of my strength to push her away from me, my palms colliding with the soft yielding flesh of her breasts accidentally. She stumbles backwards a few steps, caught off guard by my sudden resistance before she regains her balance.

My hands feel like they're going to wither away just from the touch of her, for some reason it felt as though I wasn't allowed to touch her.

Her reaction is frightening, she goes from a look of shock to a look of pure anger.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Did you just push me?" She questions incredulously, her eyes scanning mine and her eyebrows furrowed in bewilderment.

"Yeah what the hell kid?" Chloe butts in, equally as shocked and also feeding off my moment of weakness, trying to make me feel even worse.

Molly is standing by the kitchen table silently, seemingly amused by the whole thing more than anything.

"G-Get out of my h-house or I'll call the cops." I demand, stuttering.

"You have the nerve to threaten me after you just pushed me? What the hell did your bitch of a sister teach you?" She asks, now re-assuming her amused expression.

Did she call Jess a bitch? When did they fall out?

I don't know how to respond to her question, so I stand there anxiously waiting for her to speak.

"Look, we're gonna take your family upstairs and we're gonna have a talk. You'll stay downstairs like a good little boy and do nothing about it. Understand?" Kirsty orders, as she slowly walks towards me again, this time though, she is much more tense.

I can do nothing but nod, but I feel as though I should do something.

Kirsty grins victoriously and gestures for her two friends to follow her, they run towards the stairs giggling with a skip in their step.

"Wait!" I shout after them.

"What now!" She shouts back, obviously annoyed that I'm still preventing her from having her fun, whatever that might entail.

Her authoritive tone makes me take a step back and I feel nervous again, the phone is right there and I want nothing more than to see these girls get punished for what they're doing.

I dart towards the phone, taking four quick long strides to reach it. I can hear another set of frantic footsteps behind me, grabbing the phone in my hand, I don't have time to press any numbers before Kirsty slams into me from behind. The phone is knocked from my grasp and my head hits the floor hard knocking me unconscious. The phone landing with a crack.

The last thing I see before everything goes black is the angry face of Kirsty and her stomach as it lands on my face, knocking my head back against the floor hard.


***


I wake up with a pulsing headache, the light in the room hurts my eyes so I squint to try to block it out.

Trying to move my hands, I suddenly realise my wrists are bound and that I'm sprawled against the side of a bed post; I can hear laughing from somewhere in the room.

Finally my eyes become accustomed to the brightness and I'm able to look around. For some reason I'm in my sister's room, they must have brought me up here and tied me to her bed post while I was unconscious.

Why would they need to do this?

Tugging hard against the torn fabric of what appears to be one of my sisters shirts, it won't come loose. I'm lying on the rough carpeted floor, so I can't turn my head without it being uncomfortable and I'm also at an awkward angle.

"Oh, hey, Dan's awake!" Molly's voice shouts excitedly from somewhere behind me.

I hear shuffling footsteps behind me and then Chloe giggling from above.

"Ok Dan, first of all it's your own fault that I knocked you unconscious and that we tied you up. You were going to call the cops and I just couldn't let you." Kirsty explains simply, but I can only hear her voice from somewhere above me.

What does she mean it was my fault?

"Could you just untie me now please?" I ask, my voice shaky from the pain in my shoulder and my head.

"Hmmm, not right now, I think we need to give you some time to cool down before we untie you." She tells me, completely seeing past my pain.

"Now, where were we guys?" Chloe interrupts, obviously wanting to get back to whatever they were doing.

I can't see anything that's going on so I turn to sit up, using my tied hands to manoeuvre myself up. Before I can even begin to sit up, Kirsty lifts her foot and steps down on my cheek, pressing my head flat against the floor again.

The bare skin of her slightly damp foot is warm, soft and smooth, but the pressure still hurts when my head is pressed against the carpet.

"Nuh uh, you aren't going anywhere little guy. How about I turn you around so you can see how much fun we're having?" She scolds in a child-like voice.

I just groan, not really having a say in the matter.

"Molly, we're gonna have to untie him to turn him around, would you mind pinning him down while I do this?" She asks politely.

The sound of Molly's footsteps walking towards me is her only response, she obediently hovers over me waiting for Kirsty to begin untying my hands.

As soon as Kirsty releases my hands, I'm going to push her off me and make a run for the door.

The moment I feel my hands are free from the bonds, Molly sits her weight on me, which is more than I anticipated given her lean appearance. But of course the 6 inches difference in height is what I always fail to take into account.

I try to roll away anyway, but she just pushes her behind even harder into my back.

"Ok, good job Molly, now roll him out a little so he's facing out to the room." Kirsty orders casually.

Here, Molly lifts off slightly and I scramble as quickly as I can to get away, but before I know it she leaps on my back, her breasts pushing into me and her entire body pinning me down. I can feel her legs stretch out further than mine, and they seem a lot more filled out too.

"It's ok I've got him." Molly mumbles from above me, her hair is dangling around my face, some hairs are in my eyes, not that she seems to care. She's just focused on pleasing her best friend.

"Good, now I'll tie his wrists again and you can sit back on top of him." She explains, while she grabs my wrists to tie them up once again.

It's frustrating how I was so easily overpowered by two girls, but it can't be helped. I'm just intrigued as to what they have planned for my family.

Just then I catch a blurr out of the corner of my eye and Chloes' smiling face appears right in front of me. She's lying down just like I am, her minty breath washes over my face.

"Hi." She says smiling while resting her head on her hands.

"Uh, hi." I answer back, not sure what to make of this situation. She seems to be mocking me but she has a very playful grin.

Unexpectedly she lifts up a hand and pokes me directly in the eye.

"Ah! What was that for!" I shout, clenching my eye tightly shut.

"That was for being such a weak and tiny boy." Chloe answers laughing, grinning from ear to ear.

Not knowing how to respond, I just stare awkwardly away from her face, trying to avoid eye contact.

She stays in that position for a while before seemingly getting bored and walking away.

After a minute or so I feel a tug on my wrists.

"All done!" Kirsty declares.

I'm now looking out into the room and it takes me a few seconds to register what I'm looking at.

They've put my mom and dad in a large plastic container and the same for my sister who is in a separate one.

What could they possibly have in mind?

"Ok Dan, I'm glad you're able to watch this, it's gonna be so much fun!" Chloe announces excitedly, almost bursting with excitement.

In her hand she holds a jug of water which she holds precariously over the container with my sister inside.

"Ready girls?" Chloe asks, not waiting for a response.

She slowly tips the jug until a few drops begin to fall into the container, then a small stream comes out followed by a torrent of water.

From my perspective I can see Jess put her hands up as if to stop the water from hitting her. She is instantly knocked off her feet by the water and constantly tries to get up, unable to find rest as the water continues to flow.

While this happens, Molly and Kirsty look on in amusement, while Chloe looks like she's having the time of her life, her eyes are focused and she seems to be relishing the suffering she is causing.

Finally it's over and Jess is chest deep in water, crying from being so humiliated by what she thought were her friends.

I can't believe I just watched on without saying anything, I shouldn't be as heartless as my parents or these girls.

"Hey! Stop it! They're human beings, you can't just treat them like that you sadistic bitch!" I shout, unable to control my anger for the callous disregard they're displaying.

"Wow, for such a tiny guy you have a pretty big mouth. Let me help you with that." Chloe spits coldly.

Watching her walk over to one of my sister's drawers, she pulls out a pair of her panties.

What is she doing?

She strolls out of the room and returns with some duck tape in her other hand.

Without any warning she grabs the hair on the back of my head and makes me open my mouth. Stuffing my sister's underwear inside, she then tapes my mouth shut.

All three girls burst out laughing, this is the most humiliating thing I've ever experienced and I can feel tears involuntarily appearing at the corner of my eyes.

When the laughter dies down, they turn their attention back to my sister, their backs turned.

I notice Molly unknowingly nudges the other container with her leg, causing it to silently topple over, allowing my parents to simply walk out.

They take their chance, running just behind the girls in order to make it to the door.

To my horror, I see Chloe shift in her squatted position and she starts to fall backwards, her ass heading directly for my parents.

"No!" Is all I'm able to shout before they disappear beneath her white skirt.

I hear no sound from where I am, but I can only imagine it.

"What the fuck!" Chloe screeches, scrambling to her feet and reaching beneath her skirt.

My eyes go wide in pure disbelief, I watch as the flattened form of my mother lies motionless on the floor, her body an unnaturally thin shape.

I see Chloe peel my dad from her tanned buttcheek, throwing his body to the floor in disgust.

"Ewwww! No way! Shit!" She shouts, unable to comprehend what just happened.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Kirsty whispers, coming to terms with the situation and the complications this will bring.

"I didn't know they were there! It was an accident!" Chloe assures her two friends, her eyes filled with panic.

"Kirsty what do we do?" Molly asks, her face also contorted into one of extreme concern as she glances down at Jess.

"God Chloe you idiot! I know exactly what we do, just like everyone else has been doing. We say we found these two squished people and take them to the police station. That way they don't suspect us, after all we're just three innocent girls." Kirsty explains her plan, although she sounds panicked and desperate.

"But Kirsty... what about him?" Chloe reminds her, gesturing towards me.

Kirsty looks right at me for a second, apparently forgetting I was even there.

"We'll have to let him go, but we'll take his sister just in case he tries anything." She replies, once again thinking on the spot.

She walks over to me and roughly tares the tape from my mouth, making me inhale quickly from the pain.

"You won't tell anyone, got it? Otherwise I tell everyone at school you killed your parents. Rumours spread quickly when I start them." She threatens coldly.

She expects me to just sit back and do nothing?

"Oh, and we'll have your precious sister here at our disposal if you try anything. Her life is in your hands." She adds, making sure I'm well and truly out of options.

"Just leave." I answer, almost choking on tears.

With that she unties me before they all quickly leave the house, my family in their possession.


***


I've been lying with my back against Jess' bed for a couple of hours now and it's gotten dark outside.

Sitting and hanging my head in defeat is all I can do as I relay the events of today in my head. This is all too much for me.

I've seen three deaths today, one being at the hands of Christy and the other two being my parents who I should feel more remorse for. However I can't bring myself to cry over their deaths.

I was more hurt by how the three girls treated my sister than anything.

For some reason when I saw Jess so vulnerable I felt the need to protect her, since usually she is the one who is taller than me and more or less able to take care of her self.

I begin to drift asleep where I sit, the house is completely silent except for the sound of the wind against the windows.

Tomorrow i'll do something about this, even if I'm on my own.
Chapter End Notes:
Remember to leave a review. Thanks :)