- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Apologies for the long wait, the next chapter is here and hopefully I'll be able to add new chapters sooner. In this chapter things don't go as planned on Dan and Christy's date. Enjoy! :)
__________________________________

Christy -


This morning I go about my usual routine, but today is going to be different and I'm excited for once knowing that I will have a visitor.

When Dan asked me if he could come round to my house, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He told me he loved me and now he wants to come round to my house?

I decided then and there to give him a chance, and maybe it will be the only one I ever have at a relationship. He's a sweet guy really and he seems a lot different to the others.

It's probably going to be a little awkward given the ridiculous difference in height, but at least I can finally have this opportunity.

Not knowing what time to expect him, I just sit watching TV, nervously listening for the doorbell to ring.

At around 10:30 AM, my patience starts to run out. Surely he would have been here already, has he chickened out on our date or am I just too nervous?

If he has then I won't forgive him for getting my hopes up, it's not fair to just leave me waiting.


***


Dan -


I wake up early so that I'm ready to confront the three girls and get my sister back.

Without any idea of where any of them live, I have no way of finding them.

I don't even know how I would go about confronting them anyway. My confidence is no where near high enough to be able to stand up for myself and my sister.

Just then I remember my date with Christy. This opportunity with such an extraordinary girl is being interrupted by some evil girls who took it upon themselves to torture my family.

Giving up on the hopes of finding my sister for now, I decide to set off towards Christy's house, not passing up the opportunity I have only dreamt about.

There is no way I could find them right now even if I tried all day, so Jess will have to wait.

Nervously fumbling with the keys to lock the door, I recall that it is basically all my fault for what happened yesterday. It frustrates me more than anything because something bad always has to happen because of me. I forgot to lock the door and the girls wandered in thinking their friend was home.

The walk along the beach makes me feel lonely and even more nervous. This is my first date and I don't want to screw it up, so I push thoughts of yesterday from my mind and focus on the walk ahead.

Suddenly I am interrupted from my daydreaming by someone shouting my name from behind me.

"Dan! Dan!" A girl's voice shouts, the quick footsteps of this girl indicating that she is in a hurry to catch up to me. Her voice sounds somewhat familiar.

Turning around, my eyes go wide when I recognise the girl as Molly.

Why would she be here looking for me?

As if on queue, she finally reaches me, bending over and placing her hands on her knees to catch her breath. She is still slightly taller than me even when she is bent over.

"Dan, I'm sorry about everything that happened yesterday, I just couldn't say anything in front of my friends... so I took Jess and I wanted to bring her to you." She explains, whilst reaching into her shorts pocket and pulling out the exhausted form of my sister.

This is unreal, why would this girl take all of this time to say something?

"Th-thank you... uh... why are you doing this?" I ask, completely dumbfounded by her sudden act of kindness.

"I wanted to try to make it up to you... I couldn't stop thinking about how cruel Kirsty and Chloe were... they just got a little carried away. Please don't hate them for what they did, they didn't mean any harm." She pleads, obviously trying to make amends for her friends actions.

She seems like a better person than she had initially come across as.

"Well, thanks, again, really. I won't tell them about this." I reply, thanking her for her kind peace offering.

"Ok, just stay safe, I don't want to have to do this again." She reminds me, her eyes telling me that she really is sincere. "But about your parents... I ... I don't know what to say, just please don't confront Kirsty about it... she's been acting pretty strange since yesterday." She finishes with a frown.

With that she walks off the beach, leaving me happier than I was when I left the house this morning.

Jess is trembling in my hand and no wonder after what she's been through.

"Hey Jess..." I mutter shyly, trailing off because it feels awkward holding her in my hand. We never really spoke to each other at all at home, but when we did talk it was normally because she wanted me to do something. I've never had a normal conversation with her since we were just kids.

She looks up at me uncertaintly, tears in her eyes.

"Dan... thank you... I'm so sorry about the way I treated you. Now I know what it's like... can you forgive me?" Jess questions, her expression telling me she really wants to be forgiven. Whether it's because she feels vulnerable or she is just being sincere is not important right now.

"I forgive you Jess, I won't let this happen again." I assure her, attempting to sound confident, but she shakes her head and sobs silently.

I should probably tell her where I'm headed... hopefully she doesn't think I'm crazy.

"Hey Jess, don't freak out or anything but I'm going to Christy's house... you know... the big girl who lives at the end of the beach?" I inform her nervously, waiting for her reaction.

She takes her hands away from her face and stops crying, before turning towards me with a look of confusion.

"Huh? Why?" She quickly responds, like it was the last thing she expected me to say.

I inhale deeply, preparing myself for what I'm about to tell her.

"It's kind of a date." I tell her awkwardly, not really knowing how to describe it.

"What! Are you serious? You do realise she's like 40 ft tall? Are you insane?" Jess replies, almost laughing at what I said.

"Yes I'm serious Jess, she's not the bad person people always say she is." Feeling a little hurt that she would judge her so quickly.

"Wow Dan, I would have had no idea... Just keep me away from her ok? Maybe I need some convincing." Jess says, taking the news better than I expected.

After ten minutes of walking and talking, I finally reach Christy's house at the end of the beach. The curtains are all closed which is an unusual sight, given that they are all usually open as well as the fact that it's 11 AM.

Jess is in awe at the size of it, since she's now a lot smaller and she's never been this close to it in the first place.

Stepping nervously up to the doorbell, I press a finger from my free hand against it, holding it down for a few seconds before letting my arm drop against my side.

I exhale all the nervous tension that has been building up inside me and Jess picks up on this.

"Relax, just be confident for once, jeez." She whispers up at me, somewhat supportively.

"Thanks." I reply, not really registering what she said as a brisk thumping sound echoes from behind the towering door before me.

Without a further seconds notice, the door swings open revealing Christy in all her beauty, wearing a black dress which ends mid-thigh, leaving her tanned arms and shoulders free to the cool air.

Her body is a sight to behold and I find it impossible to formulate words or even move an inch from my position.

"Where have you been! I've been waiting all morning for you!" She shouts down at me gently, with a strong tone of frustration in her voice.

Out of nowhere she reaches down to pick me up, seeing as I'm not co-operating. I panic, remembering I still have Jess in my hand, I try to warn Christy but it's too late as her hand grips me around the waist.

With my arm quickly becoming tired, I can feel my hand beginning to relax against it's will and Jess' squirming isn't helping.

Christy holds me just in front of her face, high above the ground, making the situation all the more uncomfortable.

Just then I can feel my arm completely go numb from the effort of holding Jess up horizontally for so long. My grip loosens on Jess, then she falls from my hand and I can only watch on as she heads directly for Christy's cleavage.

Christy's dress leaves her breasts more than visible. From here they look like perfectly round perky orbs jutting from her chest. The tops remind me of silky smooth sand on the beach.

But I'm snapped from my trance when I recall Jess who is falling straight towards these perky orbs of flesh.

"No!" I shout, only able to look on helplessly as she hits the inside of Christy's right boob before bouncing off and falling into the darkness between them.

"What's wrong?" Christy asks, confused by my sudden outburst, completely unaware that there is more than one guest in her home.

"My sister!... She fell into your uh... your dress..." I desperately inform her.

"What do you mean?" She asks, moving her arm out of the way and peering down at her dress, furrowing her eyebrows when she doesn't understand.

"I brought my sister with me, she shrunk and she just fell down your dress!" I shout up at her, hoping to make her spring into action.

To my annoyance she doesn't act as urgently as I wanted her to. She lets out a grunt of frustration and struts into the living room.

Roughly jumping onto the sofa, she drops me in her lap before moving both of her hands to the top of her dress, where she pulls it away from her as much as she can, peering inside. After a few seconds of looking, she makes another sound of frustration before peering down at me.

"You're not pranking me are you? Because if you are I will never forgive you." She assures me with a stern glance.

"No, I promise, please just find her." Not wanting her to delay any longer, I eagerly get her to carry on searching.

"No peeking." She commands, but I'm too eager to see my sister be rescued, so I look anyway.

Christy carefully inspects her cleavage, making sure Jess isn't against the fabric of her dress or bra, before looking in between her breasts.

She looks flustered and her face is getting red, probably because she's having to do this in front of me and she's embarassed.

I couldn't have guessed that this would end up happening, of all the possible outcomes.

I noticed that Jess fell between her boobs, and I feel like informing Christy but my mouth is too dry and I can't raise my voice.

With a growl of annoyance, she throws her hands in the air.

"I can't find her Dan! Are you sure she fell down here?" She asks, gesturing to her dress.

Clearing my throat, I manage a response.

"Yes, she definitely fell down there." My voice sounds raspy and I try to sound as desperate as possible.

What I do notice is that Christy unconsiously squeezes her breasts together more than once and I pray that Jess is okay wherever she is.


***


Christy -


Why does this have to happen? I was nervous already, but now I have to put my hands down my dress in front of Dan. Why the heck would he bring his sister with him on a date? Is he really that weird?

It's more frustrating knowing that he is being serious and I have no idea where she might be. I can see his concern but I feel slightly helpess not knowing how small she is to me.

"I can't find her Dan! Are you sure she fell down here?" I ask, feeling my face going red with embarassment.

Concentrating on the task of retrieving this girl, I hear him shyly respond. He's probably nervous knowing that his sister is somewhere on me. I hope she isn't hurt... or worse.

A minute passes and I've searched all around the surface of my boobs and I can feel my body getting hot due to all the touching. Reluctantly, I resort to taking my dress off.

"Dan, I'm gonna take off my dress so I'll put you behind this pillow ok?" I ask him, not really waiting for him to give his opinion.

He nods and I deposit his small frame behind a pillow which is resting against the armrest.

Firstly I pull my dress down from around my shoulders, revealing my upper body to the cool air and allowing me to look more closely at my boobs to see if she's in there.

I expect it to be hard to spot his sister against my skin and my pink bra, so for a few seconds I stare down at certain areas to see if there's a stray bump or something.

Three more minutes pass and I still don't see anything.

Unbeknownst to Christy, Jess had fallen into her left bra cup, somewhere she would never think to check immediately.

Fully removing the dress now, I'm sitting there in only my bra and panties, still feeling immensely embarassed but at the same time slowly getting used to it.

Now running out of options, it seems I'll have to resort to getting Dan's help.

Dreading my next course of action, I reach over to Dan and sheepishly grab him. Part of me wants to shield his eyes and the other part of me feels incredibly awkward about this whole thing.

"Ok Dan, I'm gonna need you to help me find her, you're closer so you should be able to see her more easily." I explain to him, cringing at his nervous reaction.

Slowly lowering him onto my stomach, I lie back on the sofa so that he can walk on level ground.

The sight and sensations of him running along my stomach makes me laugh, which in turn makes it difficult for him to search for his sister.

Ten minutes pass by and he has searched every inch of me carefully. Not knowing what to expect him to say, he catches me off guard when he asks me this next question.

"Have you checked your underwear?" Dan asks bluntly and awkwardly.

"No... why don't you check my bra?" I wonder, for some reason feeling comfortable enough to allow him to do so.

Setting to work, I lift up my right bra cup for him so that he can inspect underneath, at the same time I begin to feel aroused. The fact that he is a guy getting so intimate with me for the first time drives me crazy, but I restrain myself easily, allowing him to continue searching.

He looks at the fabric of the bra and also the naked skin of my breasts, still not seeing anything. Dan seems taken aback when he sees my erect nipple, but he doesn't comment on it. Again I surprise myself by how easily I take to him seeing me naked.

Moving on to the left cup, my body starts to feel uncomfortable in this reclined position so I sit up slightly, while Dan rests on top of my left boob, I take a look into my panties to see if I can make out anything and to keep from getting too hot down there.

This is mainly just to pre-occupy myself, because I know she couldn't possibly be inside there. Becoming bored, I watch Dan search my body for the tiny form of his sister, my hand still on the opening of my panties to allow cool air inside.

Suddenly Dan shouts that he can see something.

"There! I see her, quick!" He shouts, pointing just below my left breast.

Squinting to make out what he is pointing at, my eyes see nothing but skin. The body of his sister obviously too easily camoflauged against my own.

"I can't see her Dan, you'll have to go get her." I reply, knowing that I wouldn't be able to pick her up anyway.

"No! She's falling down! She's-" He responds frantically pointing, before ending abruptly when his eyes fall on the opening of my underwear.

Following his eyes, I quickly retract my hand, not wanting him to see anything down there, snapping the waistband back into place.

When I do this he puts his hands over his head as if in shock, making me feel slightly offended knowing that he was staring.

Once again he surprises me when he jumps from his perch on my boobs and slides down my stomach towards my panties.

Feeling incredibly awkward and annoyed by his sudden actions, I stand up, watching his body fall a short distance to the sofa. Completely forgetting about his sister for a second following Dan's sudden change in attitude.

"Dan! What do you think you're doing? You can't just jump at me like that." I tell him matter-of-factly.

"No! Dammit! She's in there!" He screams up at me, sounding both frustrated and panicked, pointing directly at my crotch.

Oh shit, what do I do now?

Now fully embarassed I look around at the room, not really knowing where to put myself. There is a 3 inch girl in my underwear and I have to somehow get her out without causing her any harm.

At the moment I feel very anxious and vulnerable, so I tell Dan to wait there on the sofa, leaving him anxious and stranded.

Awkwardly shuffling out of the room and in to the kitchen, I briskly sit down at a chair and begin fumbling with the waistband of my panties.

The sticky feeling as the clothing peels away makes me cringe, with the fact that there is a person in there, I can't help but feel disgusted.

I just want this stupid date to be over with already, I don't care about Dan anymore, he shouldn't have brought his sister with him in the first place.

Picking the panties up from around my ankles, I bring them up to my face to inspect the slightly damp pungent surface more closely.

Not seeing anything which would particularly stand out, a sense of panic overcomes me.

Where could she be? What do I do now?

Throughout this whole ordeal I've forgotten to remember that she is a living person like me, who is probably scared and has no idea what is going on.

Remembering the sticky sensations, I inspect my vagina, hoping to finally see some tiny human form. But sadly, after two minutes of glaring at almost every spot she could be stuck to, I still can't see her.

What now? Do I ask Dan for help while I'm fully naked? Or do I just tell him I can't find her and hope he doesn't ask any further?

The latter sounds like it would be much easier, but it won't happen. It's not like he's just going to give up on finding his sister.

I feel too nervous to confront him with my clothes back on since he will assume I've given up. But I also don't want to go back in naked.


***


- Dan


After what feels like hours of searching for and not finding my sister, I start to feel doubts about ever seeing her again. Her body is so small and fragile and Christy is so big and powerful.

The last place to look is her bra and despite everything, Christy is still willing to let me look in her most intimate places. I admire her for that, because this must be hard for her. I can't begin to think how embarassed and uncomfortable she must feel right now having a tiny guy walk around on her.

How could I be so stupid as to bring Jess with me? This is all my fault...

I get a shock when Christy lifts up her bra even more, revealing her nipple which is standing erect on top of her giant boob. She must be getting aroused from this...

Scanning every part of her skin, I still see nothing, until when I move on to the next sphere of flesh, I notice my sister's small form lying at the very bottom of her boob.

Unfortunately this is at just the same moment Christy decides to readjust herself.

I look on in horror as my unconscious sister falls rapidly towards... Christy's open panties.

I shout out at Christy in the hopes that she will see Jess, but it's too late.

Jess falls into the awaiting gap Christy has for some reason made.

I jump after her, but Christy snaps the waistband shut, causing me to recoil in shock at her actions. Does she know what she is doing?

I'm thrown from her stomach and she stands up straight, looking down at me, for some reason, with a look of annoyance.

"Dan! What do you think you're doing? You can't just jump at me like that." She tells me like she is speaking to a child.

Anger boils inside after hearing her completely wrong assumption.

"No! Dammit! She's in there!" I scream, pointing at her crotch.

She seems to catch on immediately and shuffles awkwardly, peering down and then around at the room as if assessing her options.

What she does next makes me even more angry because she stops me from helping my sister when she needs my help.

Christy leaves me sitting here on the sofa, waiting anxiously for her to come back.

How the hell is she going to get Jess out of there on her own? Her fingers are the size of redwood trees compared to her.

A few minutes later she returns, completely naked, but covering herself as much as possible. She stands in front of the sofa looking nervous and her legs are shaking slightly indicating the emotions she must be feeling right now.

"No luck?" I whisper, not knowing what to say.

"No, I just can't find her Dan, she's so small... this is so horrible" Christy answers, her emotions becoming clear in her voice.

"We can't give up Christy, just keep looking ok?" I reply, hoping that she agrees and doesn't give up on me now.

I feel sick to my stomach knowing that Jess is lost somewhere on her feminine genitalia, possibly in need of my help.

"Just... don't look... if it's necessary i'll ask for you to help." She tells me, obviously feeling as uncomfortable as me right now.


***


- Jess


The last thing I remember was my little brother carrying me around and then I was falling...

All of a sudden I feel my body being thrown from side to side relentlessly with no sign of rest.

It's completely dark, so dark that I can't see what is in front of me.

All around me is a soft yielding surface squeezing me from every angle, the pressure coming and going.

Loud rustling is the only sound I can hear and the heat is almost unbearable. It feels as though I'm resting in warm water or something but I can't be sure since I'm completely disoriented.

Following an immense pressure my air is completely cut off and my world turns silent again before I even know what is happening. Once again I slip into unconsciousness.

Light again, and I can hear a voice shouting, opening my eyes, all they see is bright light as they get used to the brightness.

I have no idea where I am but I get the sense that I'm falling and as I start regaining my senses I notice I'm hurtling across a smooth surface, occasionally bouncing up and down as I skid along.

I pass beneath some sort of tent and everything turns black again, with only a faint light coming through the black tent.

Still travelling quickly, my back brushes against what feels like jagged rocks followed by smooth patches and sometimes I fly past a strand of some sort poking up from the ground.

Eventually my fall comes to an end when I drop from a ledge, bounce off of something soft and resistant and finally come to rest in something warm and sticky.

The heat here is intense to say the least and I can't even move my arms or any of my body for that matter, this... gooey substance has me well and truly stuck.

With my mind still hazy from recent events I attempt to recollect my thoughts in the hopes of working out what exactly is going on.

Just then there is a huge disruption in gravity and I feel like I'm facing towards the ground now, but the sticky goo is preventing me from falling.

Sighing with relief I can only hope that this will all be over soon.

There is a sudden continuous motion as it feels as though I'm being propelled forward by some unknown force, causing a slight breeze to drift through this tent-like structure. Following the breeze I start to smell weird odours swirling around me, reminding me of fish and sweat, not pleasant by any means.

The motion ceases after a sudden drop which takes my breath away and just after that there is a loud rustling, the material I'm trapped inside starts to shift and light begins to stream inside.

Before I know it, the entirety of the tent-like structure is gone and all I can see is a light brown tan in all directions ahead of me, with light pink and red in my immediate surroundings.

I almost scream when I realise where I am, the images hit me all so suddenly and my mind is finally awake enough to comprehend my situation.

I'm stuck to this giant girls' vagina...

I call out desperately for help, hoping that maybe she'll hear me... but it's no use, her legs ahead of me are incomparable to my size, and my surroundings stretch out like an alien landscape.

She seems to be looking for me however so maybe there is still hope, her eyes seem to be scanning over me every ten seconds but they never focus on me.

Maybe I'm just small for her to even focus on...

A long time passes and she lets out a loud sigh just above me, blowing a huge gust of air onto my general area and the area surrounding me.

She stands up, obviously in defeat after not finding what she was looking for and she gives me a great view of the floor which appears to be miles away.

I wonder where she's going now.

Suddenly a fold in her vagina is brushed ever so slightly by her monstrous hand, causing it to overlap my position. It seems surreal how well I am concealed by this slight movement as the moist folds push me further towards the inside of her.

With tears forming in my eyes, I sob knowing how helpless and insignificant I am as I can no longer see the floor moving beneath me.

I can only wait in trepidation for this giant organ to decide my fate.
Chapter End Notes:
Remember to leave a review, they really help :)