- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I want to retake writing, so I decided to add anextra chapter after several years of inactivity to practice a little bit before I write a better written story. So here comes the next chapter of my fantasy.

 

 My fantasy continues:

 

 

 

It's been around 4 hours since I have been trapped inside her socks and sneakers. I did explore her feet as best as I could, taking into account all the movement that happened when she walked.

Sarah is very hot, so my experience in here was extremely pleasurable, but, I also wanted it to end because I was about to pass out from the heat and I wasn't enjoying myself as much in the last hour.

I knew I had no control of my destiny now, and I needed to wait for Sarah to remove her shoes and socks.

I really didn't want to be discovered, but.. since this is my fantasy, she will remain unaware of my existance when she finally decides to remove her footwear. (Unless, I wanted her to find me)

 

 

It was already 8:30, and Sarah was about to head home for the day. She had a very busy day at work tomorrow, and had a huge meeting with a VIP client that she needed to attend. 

She was quite nervous about the next day, but, she also felt a little bit relaxed whenever she sat down. It felt like someone was giving her a relaxing foot rub any time she decided to take a seat.

It was odd, but pleasant so she didn´t complain.

 

She finally arrived home, and decided to have something to eat and drink. After having something to eat, she decided to call it a night, so she went into her room to change.

She wanted to have a good night's rest so she wouldn't be tired for her big day tomorrow.

 

 

After a very long time, I finally felt some relief, as I felt that Sarah was taking off her sneakers and socks. I remained inside her sock on the floor but I was able to see what was going on outside of it and I noticed that she was quickly changing to her night clothes.

I was also very tired and wanted to sleep for a little while. Sleeping inside her sock was something I was thinking about, but I decided to wait and see if Sarah was going to bed now, so I could plan my next move.

Luckily, she did go to bed, so after some minutes, I decided to walk out of the sock to find a better place to sleep.

I saw her discarded purple sneakers right next to her socks, and, since I was extremely tired, I decided to sleep inside one of them. I easily climbed inside on of them, and walked to the toe section to lie down.

Since this is my fantasy, I can also change my size whenever I wanted, so, I decided to make myself a little smaller so I could enjoy the sneaker better. I dozed off after around 30 minutes of being smelling and touching her insoles.

 

 

Sarah woke up exactly at 7:30. She needed to take her time to dress up properly, so she decided she would wear something smart and professional for today.

She went to take a shower and left me all alone in her room. Still inside her sneaker, I decided to leave to see what was she up too, since I needed to know what shoes she would be wearing for today. I didn’t want to stay all alone in her room for the day.

 

Once she came back ro her room, I noticed what she would be wearing. She will wear a black business suit with dark nylons and black pumps. 

 

I'm so gonna enjoy my day inside those pumps I love nylons, they feel great!! I ran as fast as I could towards this shoes and hopped inside the right one without being seen. I lay down inside it just waiting for the nyloned foot of my dreams to take up all the space inside it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy it!