- Text Size +

Molly couldnt believe her eyes. Held in her hand was a tiny bus filled with clammering people.  She had trouble comprehending what she was seeing and briefly wondered if she was dreaming, but deep down she knew this was real.  She was lucid and there were dozens of tiny people inside the little vehicle in her grasp.  In a near state of shock, she walked over to a small table in the corner of the room, transporting the bus with great care and concentration, and set the little object down.  Molly kneeled, and brought her head in closer to the the bus, resting her chin on her propped up hands staring intently at it.  She stared, dumbstruck as she saw the bus door open, and a few bug-sized people timidly stepped out onto the tables surface.

The group of three students walked out onto the table, the situation inside the bus was chaotic, and they knew that they had to make some kind of a plan, show some kind of a leadership to their other classmates.  They had recognized the gigantic girl in front of them as a girl in their biology course, Molly, they concluded her name was.  She was scaringly imposing as she stared down at them, she towered over there little forms in an intimidating fashion.  The group then yelled up to her, seeking their classmates help.

Molly had to lean in a bit, to hear what the little guys on her table had to say to her.  She listened closesly to everything they had to say.  It turns out, they were in a biology course of hers, along with the rest of her class still on the bus.  Molly struggled to comprehend everything she was hearing, the whole situation was absolutely surreal. She didnt have time to process what was really happening, but continued to nod when her tiny classmates asked her to call 911.  Molly stood up walked over to her bed to grab her phone, she then walked back to where the bus lay on the the table, unaware that the tremors of her footfalls was shaking the bus and all its occupants pretty significantly.  She kneeled down again in front of the table and paused a moment to think of what to say to the 911 operator.  She wasnt very confident 911 was even the appropriate place to call, but continued anyway knowing that she needed to get help.  She unlocked her phone and began dialing. 9...............1...................1 and then, just as she was about to press call, she looked up at some commotion that was happening near the door of the bus.  Several more of the tiny people came out, acting hysterical.  She assumed they were just handling the predicament worse than some of their peers, but as she heard their faint voices cry "Hes dead! Hes dead!" Molly realized it was something much more morbid.  

Apparently, the stress and shock of the ordeal was too much on the unhealthy heart of the busdriver.  He had collapsed at some point after the bus was set down on the table and never got up again.  She heard tiny accusations that it was she that had killed him and that he would still be alive if it wasnt for her.   Molly felt tears welling in her eyes, how could she have known? She had only tried to help. She looked down at the tiny, chaotic scene below her.  How did this happen? And why to her? Her emotions ran high, and she picked up the phone again, not wanting to do any more damage.  Again, though, she paused.  What if it was true and a jury also felt that it was her fault the bus driver was dead? She had only tried to help! Molly wasnt ready to go to jail for something she had no control over, and she set her phone down again.

"All of you, back onto the bus." Molly said down to the dozen or so people who were standing on the table, some nervously arguing with eachother, others trying desperately to get a hold of the situation.  Molly heard some of them call up to her asking why she wasnt on the phone getting them help, and that she needed to help them immediately.  Molly wasnt going to ask twice.  She brought her face in closer, "All of you, get on that bus right now." She commanded with scary potency.  Scared of the change in demeanour in the giantess before them, all the tiny people frantically ran back into the bus, leaving the body of their bus driver on the table next to it.  Molly would have to take care of it now.  First though, she needed to keep the bus and its 50 or so passengers somewhere for safekeeping.  She felt this sense of control and power taking over, and realized that there was no reason she should be the one waiting on hand and foot of these little bug sized people, it should be the other way around.  She slowly reached down to procure the bus and stood up with it in hand.  She looked around her room for a good spot to keep it.  She settled on a drawer in her desk and walked in that direction until she saw, on the floor before her, the pair of calf length, zip up leather boots she had worn out the night before.  She got a mischievous thought in her head.  Molly then knelt down next to the upright boot.  She brought the bus over the mouth of her boot and paused.  She felt that if she started down this road, there was probably no going back.  But controlling impulses wasnt Mollys strongpoint, and with that she slid the bus into her footwear, taking notice, and delight of the faint odor that emanated from the boot.  Molly wore a devious smile as the bus hit the insole inside the boot, and she then gave the bus a gentle push, sending into the toe of the shoe where it bumped and came to a stop with a dull thud.