- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy with this one

Jeremy was doing his best to stay somewhat calm throughout this ordeal.  Like the rest of his classmates, he had no idea how they could have ended up shrunken in this girls bedroom. Going by the fact that Molly hadnt made an effort to get help, and imprisoned all of them inside her god damn shoe, he didnt like the direction things were headed.  So him, Paul and Blake were the first ones out of the bus to get a grip on their situation and ultimately find help.  The group of three 18 year olds trekked towards the heel of the insole to see how realistic climbing out would be.  "How the fuck could this happen?" Blake asked to no one in particular. "And why the hell did she put is in her shoe? This is all so fucked." Jeremy wasnt in a mood to answer and the group kept walking towards the lit end of the shoe, hearing the panicking dull roar of their classmates at the bus behind them.  The smell of feet, sweat and leather wasnt as overpowering as it could have been, but was still definately bothering him.  He really didnt know what he, or anyone could do to remedy this situation but he had to try.  The 3 guys walked on the soft surface of the insole, and neared the bottom of the mouth of the boot.  They noticed the ground gently sloped down as the location of the imprint of her heel.  "Fuck." Paul said as the 3 looked up at their only exit seemingly 100s of feet high.  They werent climbling out.  Just as the 3 were about to decide what to do next, they felt the ground shake. A second later they felt the strong vibration again as they realized it must be Molly walking back in their direction.  "God." Jeremy thought. "A footstep to her is like an earthquake to us." The 3 waited on the heel, hoping to at least try and reason with Molly and get her to get them the help they needed.  The now much stronger booms of her footsteps meant she was just about here, and the 3 looked up as they saw the giantess come into view.  She was beatiful, Jeremy definately thought, her dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and tan complexion would make any guy gawk, but that didnt matter right now.  They saw the titaness sit down next to the boot, and waited for her to bring her face over the mouth of the shoe.  Instead, they saw her hand come reaching into the boot, passing over their heads towards where the bus was.  The few other people who had ventured outside the bus stayed in its vicinity and scrambled inside as they saw the giant girls hand come towards them.  Everyone except the 3 guys standing at the heel of the shoe felt their world shake as two manicured fingers secured the bus and began to lift it out.  Jeremy, Paul, and Blake instinctively ducked as the bus passed several feet over their heads and was wisked out of the boot.  Just liked that, the three were alone inside the boot.  They saw this as an opportunity.  Molly had carelessly assumed theyd be too scared to leave the safety of the bus, and now the the three of them were outside of her possession and could get help once finding a way outside the shoe.  As the three were about to discuss how they could try and find help, their light was nearly completely extinguished.  The 3 guys looked up, and were rightfully terrified.  Mollys foot slowly entered the boot, led by 5 gigantic painted red toes.  They knew if they stayed where they were they would likely be crushed and simultaneously snapped out of their awestruck state.  "RUN!" Jeremy cried.  The 3 of them sprinted as fast as they could towards the toe of the boot.  Jeremy knew they wouldnt be able to outrun Mollys enormous foot, and desperately trired to think of something.  His prayer was answered as the boot tipped forward, sending the three of them careening into the pitch black toe of the boot. Paul, Jeremy and Black all slammed into the stiff leather, thankful that they hadnt broken anything, but terrified as they heard the foot sliding further into the shoe.  In the darkness they could just barely make out the 5 enormous toes coming straight for them and just as it looked like they would be crushed, the toes halted barely a few inches in front of the 3 of them.  They breathed a sigh of relief, but Jeremy knew the danger was just beginning.  When Molly started walking they would be tossed around, and quite possibly sent under this girls huge foot and crushed.  He took a step forward to the big toe that was towering in front of him and began to pound on it with all his strength.  "What are you doing?!" Blake asked.  "You idiot-" Jeremy replied. "Once she starts walking were dead!" Paul and Blake quickly processed what he said and with newfound fear, joined Jeremy in trying to get Mollys attention. They continued attacking her toe for another 30 seconds when all 3 began to realize it was strange that both Molly hadnt started walking, or that she hadnt removed her boot if they had gotten her attention. It was quickly getting hot inside the boot, and with Mollys foot right there the smell was getting stronger too.  With their adrenaline now subsided, the odor of her foot became more apparent to their distaste, as the 3 stopped their assault on the toe.   As they took a second to get their breath and wonder why nothing was happening, they saw the humongous toes in front of them raise up, easily creating enough clearence for them to walk underneath standing upright, not that any of them in their right minds would.  With Mollys huge toes towering over them in what looked like an attack position the three guys stood still at a loss for what to do.  Without warning, the toe end of her boot began to raise into the air, causing a decline from where the 3 guys were standing to directly underneath her pedicured toes.  As Jeremy, Paul and Blake attempted to lean backwards to compensate for increasingly steep slope, Jeremy realized. "That bitch is doing this on purpose." Now too steep to resist, at the same time the three students tumbled forward underneath the girls toes, only coming to a stop underneath the arch of her toes and pushed against the flesh of the ball of her foot.  The soft skin of her sole cushioned their collision, but terrifyingly the toes descended trapping the tiny people underneath.

Molly had hoped everyone wasnt inside the bus that she transferred to the other boot in the pair.  She had decided she was going to have some fun with the tiny people she found in her possession. She raised her foot to insert it into the boot, with the guess that some of her shrunken classmates remained inside the shoe. As she put her foot into the shoe she had noticed her recent pedicure looked cute, shed have to go with red more often.  Not wanting to crush and potential people underneath her massive sole, she made sure to tip the boot forward, sending anyone inside to the toe.  Her barefoot slid all the way inside, and so far she didnt feel anything...or more accurately anyone.  She waited a moment with her foot flat on the ground and just like that she felt some bug sized people tapping the base of her big toe.  Molly felt a rush of power, and relished thinking about what was going on.  Inside her boot she had tiny, little people trying to get her attention by hitting her toe.  the thought that she could do anything she wanted to her shrunken former classmates was incredible.  Immensely enjoying the sensation of the tiny hands on her toe, she wanted to make it a little more exciting. She raised her toes up inside her boot, and then lifted that whole end of the boot higher and higher, until she felt the amazing feeling of several little people tumble into the area beneath her toes. She had trouble imagining the drama taking place inside her footwear as she rested her toes gently on top of her boots prisoners. It was amazing feeling these tiny people -real live people- now squirming underneath her compartively massive toes.  She could feel their tiny bodies struggling against the soft skin of her foot and it was immaculate.  Molly began to gently scrunch and wiggle her toes, pummeling the shrunken 18 year olds relentlessly.  Molly felt them writhing desperately under her toes, trying so hard to get away but with nowhere to go. Molly relaxed her foot, still enjoying how her little classmates' minute movements fellt against her now slightly sweaty bare foot.  Molly smiled with the onset of a recent thought - I have 50 of them.