- Text Size +

Molly smiled, basking in her new found status as the sole owner of her 50 shrunken former classmates. The miniscule struggles from the even smaller people she felt, mainly under her big toe and the one next to it, continued to provide Molly with all the satisfaction she could ever ask for. She still couldnt comprehend how she got to where she was now. She looked at her other boot that held the bus with the rest of her little people and moved her bare foot next to it and give it a gentle kick, knowing the chaos it probably caused to everyone inside.

Without realizing, Molly had lost herself in the moment as she continued to toy with the tiny people under her pretty toes. She had continued to gently scrunch her toes, entombing the several shrunken people in the soft skin of her foot. Dont get her wrong, she took care of herself, but at their size she knew the odor of her foot was probably pretty unpleasant to say the least. Molly tried to imagine what it must be like for them, trying to breath but only getting a mouth full of her doughy foot instead. The amount of control she held made her feel spectacular, she realized she really was their whole world. What Molly hadnt realized was that her little session had gone on for over an hour now, and that she had missed the start of her club soccer game. Although a little upset, Molly reflected that had the little bus held prisoner inside her boot been public knowledge, it would have been the biggest news story of the modern era, and in comparison her soccer game seemed pretty insignificant. She really didnt consider herself a mean girl, and she was pretty confident her friends would back that claim up, so she continued to debate the morality of what she was doing. Ultimately, however, it was self preservation, and she just couldnt risk being held responsible for the dead bus driver, or anything else for that matter. As for how she was treating them....well that was more of a grey area. With the tiny people under her foot now moving less and less, Molly decided it was time to move onto something else.

Jeremy, Blake and Paul were wondering if theyd make it out of from under Mollys foot, and out of her massive boot alive. They had been under this girls toes for what felt like hours, and were physically spent and experiencing constant pain from the pressure of the gigantic toes. The screams they let loose when Molly had initially lowered her toes onto the 3 of them had been reduced to pained moans and faint whimpering. They had no control over what Molly subjected them to under her foot. At some points if any of them were on their stomachs, they were pressed into the now damp insole of the boot, if they were on their backs, it meant a face full of the skin of Mollys toes. When she decided to wiggle or scrunch her toes, the 3 of them were pulled and squished and a violent fashion, if it hadnt been for how soft her feet were, they would have likely been crushed. As soft as her foot may have been, it didnt help when it came to trying to breath. They all struggled to get adequate air, and the breadths they did get in were tainted by the ever stronger odor of Mollys foot. When they were once again scrunched tightly by the girls powerful toes, Jeremy groaned in pain. This time, however, the foot continued to recede from the boot, with the 3 shrunken boys in tow. Finally, the 3 of them squinted when they were exposed to the bright light from outside the shoe, they were also able to breath some fresh air for the first time in a long time. Then they saw that they were heading straight for the carpet below, and all of them screamed when it looked like they were going to be crushed under her foot on the floor. Thankfully, they stopped just above the carpet, and fell to the floor when the toes grasping them relaxed their grip.

Molly looked down at the 3 boys in laying on the ground in front of her bare foot, which had a light sheen of sweat from the length of time inside the boot. She could tell from their moaning and pained movements that they were pretty much fine, and she hadnt tried to actually hurt them, so that was good. Molly called down to them "Oh my god I thought I felt something in my boot, you guys really should of stayed on the bus where it was safe! What were you all thinking wandering around inside my boot, you could of gotten really hurt!" She knew they didnt believe what she was staying, but figured it was best to start setting examples and instilling some discipline in her shrunken classmates. She thought the 3 tiny boys might be personally invested in what she had planned next. She was ready to get everyone involved though, so Molly walked into the room over to get ready, on her way careful not to step on the 3 tiny guys, but also close enough where they got a terrifying view of her massive foot stomped down next to them.

Jeremy, Blake and Paul all made the painstaking effort to sit up, just after Mollys colossal foot nearly crushed them. "Who does that bitch think she is?" Blake started. "Where does she get off nearly killing us under her freaking foot?"

Jeremy agreed. It was safe to say he was terrified. "I dont know man, but this isnt good. This really isnt good." Jeremy was at a loss for what to do. Paul just stared off into the surrounding room. No one else realized how fucked they really were. Their lives were over. Molly wasnt going to let them go or get help, and even if she did, there wasnt anyone with the knowledge to restore them. No. There wasnt any hope. All of their trains of thought were interrupted as they heard, and more significantly felt Molly walking back towards them. They saw her towering, attractive body come into sight, but all they really felt at that point was fear. Once again, they saw in great detail her feet coming towards them. The red toenails glistened in the sunlit room and as she stepped over them they gazed up at her wrinkled sole. They also noticed she was carrying something pretty large, it took both her hands to hold it. She walked over to a big, reclining chair and set down whatever it was carefully in front of it. Next she walked back towards the 3 shrunken boys, next to two of her boots, one empty, the other with the bus and remaining shrunken people.

Mollys excitement was growing with each passing second. She walked over until she was standing directly in front of the 3 bug sized boys on the floor, she smiled as she leaned over and picked each of them up, setting them on her palm. Next, she called down into her still occupied boot. "You better all be inside that bus! My foots going to be the one checking if any of you arnt!" Molly let a little smirk slip as she thought that the 3 in her hand probably wished they had gotten a warning. She stuck her hand into the boot and felt the length of the insole checking for any stragglers. Satisfied, she grabbed the bus and slid it out of her boot, setting it on her palm next to the 3 already there. With everyone in hand, she carefully walked over to the cushioned chair and took a seat. She grinned downwards "Alright, everyone out of the bus please!" Molly said down to her hand. 1 by 1 she saw her shrunken former classmates nervously step out of the bus onto her palm. She intently watched as they assembled on her hand until everyone was out. Well, almost everyone, Molly noticed a couple of the tiny people cowering inside the bus. Molly picked up the bus with her other hand and raised it up to her face. She began "I dont think you guys realize just how small you are. Youre like, really, REALLY, tiny. I bet I could eat that whole bus in a little over one bite. Molly opened her mouth and slid the bus between her lips and then past her teeth. She could just barely hear the tiny screams coming from inside her mouth and the sense of domination she had was just indescribable. She bit down, very lightly just to scare the little disobedient people who insisted on staying on the bus, and then removed it. She couldnt suppress a smile that grew when she saw the 2 little people immediately leave the bus the second she set it back down on her now crowded palm. She honestly did start to feel that she had the power of the goddess. Soon shed fit the role even more with 50 of her former classmates at her feet. Molly then reached down to the outlet on the wall next to the chair and plugged the cord in. Next she flipped the switch below her, sending the foot bath bubbling to life.

"Okay everyone, take your clothes off and put them back in the bus." Molly commanded, not expecting to get any resistance with her order. But even with her earlier display with the bus, everyone on her palm remained frozen. Getting naked next to all their peers would have been the most awkward, embarrassing situation imaginable for the vast majority of the shrunken people. Molly feigned some frustration. "How long do you think any of you would last in my mouth without a bus to protect you?" Apparently those were the magic words because everyone began to undress, some much more begrudgingly than others. A few people were really taking their time, understandably so. It was boys and girls, nerds and jocks, and people who were overweight and athletes. Many of them were whimpering, still distraught at their situation, but how incredibly uncomfortable getting naked in front of classmates was really compounded it. After a few minutes, Molly saw that everyone was done, with their clothes put away inside the bus. Most of the tiny people on her hand made an effort to cover themselves with their hands, many with tears in their eyes. They really were honestly terrified. The whirring they heard when Molly flipped some switch created a potent fear of the unknown inside everyone. From their vantage point on her hand they couldnt see what was making the loud noise below them. Then they were told to undress? No one had any idea what Molly had planned to do. The mind games Molly was playing was working to a better effect than she could have hoped. Molly looked down at the bubbling bath, it really did look appealing. But the real treat is that each of her feet are gonna get 25 real live human beings to pamper them. She figured there was no point in delaying any further so she slipped her feet into the hot water and sighed, then she lowered her hand to just above the foot bath. "I got this in a gift exchange a couple Christmases ago." Molly said down to her hand. "I havnt had a chance to use it yet, so you little guys get to break it in with me! Basically you just need to clean and I guess massage my feet for me."

The stunned look on everyones face made the suspense well worth it for Molly. Now she was just excited to get start. Once her hand was just a couple inches above her left foot she began to tilt it. She watched with a devious smile on her face as all 50 of her classmates tried their best to avoid falling down onto the huge, feminine foot surrounded by the now visible roiling hell waters around it. Molly positioned her feet so they were about half submerged in the water. She tilted her hand more and more until she saw the first person lose their grip. She saw it was a boy, and he plummeted into the water next to her foot. She watched excitedly with a grin and saw him resurface a few seconds later. He did his best to swim up to her foot, where he struggled to find a good spot to climb onto it. Finally he did, and barely managed to pull himself up her soft, wet skin on the top of her foot just behind her red painted toes. Molly savored every second of it. The sensation of him exerting so much effort just to get onto her foot gave her this crazy feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her feet provided the only salvation inside the bath. Now Molly increased her pace, angling her hand so people were now falling in the vicinity of her left foot at a rate of a couple every second. She almost laughed at valiant attempts friends made to hold friends onto her hand, but it was really futile. Some of the bug sized people landed right on top of the soft skin of her foot while others fell into the surrounding water. She now felt dozens of hands on her foot, some on top, others trying their best to climb up to safety. A couple people made efforts to help others onto her foot but for most of them it was every man for himself. Once she had what she thought was about 25 people on her left foot. She moved her hand over her right to dump the remaining half of her classmates onto her foot, feeling the most fantastic, incredible feelings shed ever experienced.