- Text Size +
"I could get used to this." Molly thought to herself. She now had all 50 of her former classmates sharing the foot bath with her two comparatively massive feet. Most of the tiny, little people had found refuge on top of her feet, with a few still trying their best to climb up, and get out of the circulating water. Molly looked down in admiration at what she had done, there were about 25 little bug people on each foot, she saw one impressively brave little guy standing on top of her big toes slick, red nail, looking down in awe at the turbulent water below. For now, she was careful not to move her feet, giving the little people a temporary safe place to catch their breadth. All 50 of them were at her feet standing there, most of them looking up at her in fear. And that was just the problem, all they were doing was standing there.
Paul was the one standing on top of Mollys expansive red toenail. He had to be careful not to slip into the violent water swirling not too long a distance below him, between and in front of Mollys giant toes, one of which he stood on top of. He continued to inhale the smell of her feet, considering they hadnt been completely submerged and washed yet. Looking down at the water, he wondered if he should jump in, not to ever resurface. He figured his current life wasnt very valuable, most likely being destined to continue to please the giant girl grinning down at him and everyone else. He postponed the thought and looked up at the girls giant face when she began to talk.

"Hey little people, uh, is there a reason youre not cleaning and massaging yet? My feet are pretty big, at least compared to you little guys, so its definitely gonna take you all a while to do a good job. Oh! And all you good swimmers are gonna have to be the ones to go under my feet to get my soles, I want 100% coverage!" Only a few of the tiny people transitioned to their knees and began kneading the skin of Mollys feet. She felt the sensation of several pairs of tiny hands tickling her flesh in a pleasant way. Having these tiny people, at this point obviously inferior to her, committing themselves to massaging her feet elevated her to that goddess-like status she had been flirting with. But still, there were way too many of her tiny workers just standing there on her feet, most of them looking up at her and shaking with fear. "Alright if you little guys dont wanna appreciate my cute feet, then I guess you can do without them." Molly said plainly as she deviously began to lower her feet further into the hot water. She felt more people begin to frantically attempt to rub her feet as they saw the water rising, but it was too little too late.


As her feet began to completely submerge, Molly watched excitedly as the current began to sweep away the tiny people from the tops of her feet. She felt their little bodies lift away from her skin as all 50 of the little people did their best to tread water and stay afloat. Some of the weaker swimmers thrashed about, struggling to keep their heads above the water. Molly watched with malice at a few of the weakest who would sink beneath the bubbling water only to resurface several seconds later taking more panicked breadths than before. Molly thought to herself "They need my feet. Their only salvation is from the safety of a foot, without that, theyll drown. Theyll actually die without my feet."

"Alright, are you little guys ready to do what I say?" Molly called down to the dramatic actions happening inside her foot bath. She heard tiny screams of agreement and slowly raised her feet to just below the surface of the water so her little prisoners could climb up them. She felt the tiny people begin to accumulate on each foot as others had to swim the distance back to safety. When she couldnt see anyone else still swimming and it looked like she had about 25 people on each foot, she raised her feet even higher so her tiny classmates were now out of the water. Molly felt something on her left foot, towards her big toe and leaned down to get a closer look. There was a tiny boy bent over, planting kisses on the smooth skin of her foot. Almost everyone else was still gathering their breadth but this tiny guy had the right idea, it made Molly feel divine. This particular little guy seemed to be the only one who recognized that theyd be dead if it wasnt for her.

"All you little people on this foot, I want you to follow your friends lead. Start kissing, now please!" The following sensation sent Molly into a state of pure bliss. All over her foot she felt the tiny sensation of lips being pressed against her skin. She actually had 25 people kissing her foot, it was unbelievable. The apparent goddess closed her eyes and began to talk "Thank god you little guys didnt listen to me when all I wanted was for you to rub my feet, because this..this is SO much better." The sensory overload from the 25 bug like people kissing her foot was starkly contrasted to the complete lack of activity on her neighboring foot.
Jeremy cringed in disgust at what he could see his classmates doing on top of the other foot some distance away. To think they were actually kissing this crazy girls foot, it was just appalling, To actually touch your lips to the feminine, massive foot was pretty revolting, "How could things have gotten this bad.." Jeremy spoke softly to himself. Lost in thought he didnt even consider that him and everyone else on top of the enormous foot would likely suffer the same fate as his other classmates. He only realized this when he saw Molly lean over the foot he was on with a smile glued to her face. He grew scared when she started to talk. "As for you little guys.....I need all of you to start ki-" She stopped herself mid sentence. Jeremy and everyone else wondered if theyd escape without having to demean themselves. If only they were so lucky. "All of you are gonna lick my entire foot. I mean all of it. Now." Jeremy could tell the giant girl just wanted them to try her. He and his peers knew that if they didnt do what she said, their lives really were in danger, hell their lives might be in danger either way. But they were too scared to stay there doing nothing. Jeremy fell to his knees, he sunk into the soft skin of Mollys foot as if it were a pillow. He put his hands on the foot and lowered his head. Her skin really was flawless he thought to himself, but that didnt make this any easier. With his face just inches away from her gigantic foot he extended his tongue. Jeremy closed his eyes as his tongue closed the final narrow gap and made contact with her foot. He dragged his tongue across her foot, taking in the distinct salty taste. He swallowed his pride and some woman-foot tainted saliva and kept dragging his tongue across the soft skin. He knew everyone else was doing the same thing, for the same reason. The truth was, it wouldnt have even been that bad if he didnt know what he was actually doing. Actually putting his tongue on this girls god damn foot and lapping at it like some sort of dog. But he couldnt risk stopping. No way.

Molly bit her lip and struggled to stay still. The sheer pleasure she was now feeling from all the tiny, little, pets of hers wasnt possible to describe. She really was a goddess. These little bugs were worshiping her. She wanted what she was feeling right now to last forever. Molly thought for a second, her head swimming. "Why cant it?"