- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 is up! Hopefully this will spark even more of your interests as I delve into some of the good stuff. Happy reading :)

What everyone on the sub was currently thinking about was why in the world she poured the milk before the cereal. I mean… who does that? As if to answer our question, a booming voice came from above.

“Damn it, why would I pour the milk first?!” Laura scolded herself for being too anxious for the day’s events. She was anxious and nervous and she wasn’t thinking clearly. After debating whether or not to pour cereal in another bowl and then transfer the milk to that bowl she simply said oh well and began pouring the cereal into the milk in the bowl. When she did, the cereal rushed out much faster than she anticipated, splashing some of the milk onto her bare stomach. “Holy shit that’s cold!” she yelled, and frantically began looking for something to clean herself off with. Laura could not find a single paper towel or rag in the kitchen, so she ran to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper. “Shiiiiiiittttt” was all Laura could manage to say as some of the milk traveled down her stomach and under the waistband of her panties. She quickly used the toilet paper to wipe off her stomach and her crotch where the excess milk had traveled, and then stopped to take a breath and gather herself up.

 

Just as the white sea was calming, a thunderous roar was heard from above. Then as if the first set of chaos that got them into this mess wasn’t enough, the whole world changed for everyone on the magic submarine. Giant pieces of cereal filled the sky and then pounded the milk. It was too much at once and the sub began to sway at super speed. In just a split second the sub had went from calm floating to airborne, the final destination unclear. Despite how fast all this was happening, while they were in the air the students got their first look at Laura when she finally came into view. She was a sight to see.

Unfortunately for the students – the male ones at least – the view didn’t last long. In an intense bang the sub crashed into Laura’s bare skin and began tumbling downward. Mrs. Frizzle did her best to control it, but had little power over the nature of their crashing. There was nothing she could do at this point, since even turning into a plane or helicopter or anything that could fly still wouldn’t be of much help, given the rolling and tumbling nature of the sub as it fell downward. Mrs. Frizzle did have one idea though. She was going to have to get a little more personal with Laura than originally intended but it was the only way to save the sub from falling all the way to the ground.

While the sub was still rolling with the milk, Mrs. Frizzle shrank the bus down small enough to keep it in the milk instead of taking its own path for just a little longer. She had a plan to use Laura’s panties as a safety net. And it was working. The sub slid with the milk right under the panty line, with a little help from the fact that Laura was running, providing just a little more of a gap between the waistband and her skin.

Mrs. Frizzle is always on top of things, but this time she didn’t calculate this. Instead of breaking off from the milk and landing in the panties, the sub continued around the curve of what would be Laura’s pubic mound, which was cleanly shaven, along with the milk. Eventually they stopped and were hanging upside down.

I looked around the space to see every student with panicking faces. We just went on probably the most intense ride we would ever go on, and it’s a wonder how we are all still alive. In fact I don’t even feel any pain… none of us got hurt? This bus is awesome! I didn’t know it would protect us that well.

All of us, including Mrs. Frizzle took the intermission from terror to collect ourselves. It was dark in here. There was a strong smell of feminine odor, but it smelled rather pleasant, at least to me. At that moment I took a step outside of myself. “I am in a submarine in some milk, hanging off of Laura’s vagina. Holy shit. We are on Laura’s vagina”. The words just kept replaying in my head because I have never been this intimate with a girl before. I have seen a girl in a bra and panties, but never have I tried to get a girl naked. My brain was rushing. And all of the sudden there was light.

The whole class had to shield their eyes as bright light filled our vision from the windows. Then to screw up our vision more, it began to get dark again. A giant finger and some toilet paper replaced the light with darkness as the toilet paper pressed into us in an effort to remove the milk from her vagina. The noise created by her finger and the paper rubbing against us was loud and obnoxious. And it stopped. No wait there it is again. Okay it stopped. And there it is again. It seems she is repeatedly wiping to make sure she gets all of it. Only one problem… she didn’t. But she is done wiping. And the panties are coming back into view. We have been pressed into Laura’s pussy, and she doesn’t even know we are here. And then darkness was upon us once more.

I was scared. We all were. But more than anything, even though it was more in my subconscious, I was turned on. We are trapped in hot Laura’s cunt. Man if only Brent were here to see this.

And then the doorbell rang.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rates and reviews are amazing! I will try to get responses to reviewers when I have time :) hope you all enjoyed, there is more to come!