- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry to all of you fans of this story for the long intermission. Between writer's block, a sickness that lasted almost a month, and just the mere fact that being a college student provides me little time to spare, I know it's been a while. I hope you all enjoy this chapter though!

After the panties sealed their fate, the students began to worry. The milk had gone away, but through the sealed wall of the sub the students could smell a new liquid, one that many could identify as from sexual arousal. Mrs. Frizzle was quick to gather their attention though. She urged the students to stay calm. She told them that they needed inside of Laura’s body, and this may be possible if they can get to the farthest point inside her vagina. They could get small enough and get inside before things got too hot and heavy. This seemed to calm the students only a little, but enough to have them return to their seats and buckle up. The question now was how were they going to get to the back of her vagina?

As if in response to their predicament, Laura took off running to the sound of the doorbell, causing the submarine to sink a tad bit farther into her vagina with each step. There weren’t enough juices yet to allow the submarine to work its way back on its own, so they were depending on this to get them as close as they could get as a head start. I couldn’t help but notice a brief moment of anxiety on Mrs. Frizzle’s face, as if a thought occurred to her that had not previously been in the forefront of her mind. If it was anything similar to what I was thinking, then she might have wondered exactly how well the submarine would be able to fight the flow of her juices whenever there would actually be enough.

In a few moments the motion had stopped and two voices, though muffled, could be heard far above them. One word was louder than them all, and that was Laura yelling Brent’s name. And everyone heard it. Those would hadn’t already began putting the pieces together were now doing so, and it frightened them. Then suddenly the motion resumed as it was before Brent, with Laura now heading to most likely her room. Brent’s voice trailed off and a door was heard to be closing. Then water being turned on. The sub hadn’t gone very far into her pussy, and that meant more work for them to do as soon as they could manage movement.

From the muffled sounds above, Laura was obviously freshening up a bit. And from the increased heat, coupled with juices beginning to hit the sub, Laura was obviously very aroused at this point. In an instantaneous moment, the directions all changed and the sub got pushed a little deeper into her pussy. Whatever was going on up there between them was intense, and could be proved by the fact that we could now almost move through this river of liquid. With a jolt, the sub began moving and Mrs. Frizzle let out a loud cheer, which actually snapped all of us out of our trance. Maybe this was going to work after all, though I have to say in my opinion I would almost prefer the action where I’m at. Who would choose going to look at some enzymes over being in Laura’s pussy with all its juices and all its glory? Eh maybe I’m crazy, or maybe this erotic scene is getting to me.

Light. From the back of the sub, where the outer lips of the vagina were, and where the panties were supposed to be. But instead, it was now opening and allowing light to seep through. This did not last long however, as something reddish, slimy, and gigantic covered and intruded the hole. At first, it was just a visual threat, but didn’t hardly come inside the cave. But this was far from over. It returned several times, each time now seeming to reach deeper into the dark cavern where the love juices began to flow fast toward the massive tongue. The juices increased speed and wildness and began splashing against the walls as if there was a vacuum pulling them. In all the commotion the sub splashed high up on the wall and got stuck in this dry spot as what juices were left got soaked up by Brent’s tongue. Then, as quickly as it all began, it stopped. Without any mobility the sub was trapped until they were able to unstick from the wall and until enough juices returned to allow them to trek further toward through her depths.

The next few minutes were rather uneventful for the submarine, at least in terms of progress. None of the students knew what was currently happening outside of their torture room, but all knew the inevitable. They feared it, and for a few on the bus this situation was appearing to be too much already. Mrs. Frizzle stood up and began to speak.

“Everyone… We will get through this. We have taken a field trip with the same general intentions before and nobody was harmed. Although we are currently in a situation that is much more cautious I intend to do the same. We just survived Brent’s tongue. We need to focus on getting farther to the back of this cave as quickly as possible. Before anyone asks me why we haven’t transformed into something that will allow us to get off this wall, I would like to inform you that something as shocked the system and it is rebooting, but we currently cannot change shape or size. The only way for us to quickly get ourselves out of the situation is to step out of the sub and look for whatever is causing us to stick here, and see if it is possible to break us loose. But that is way too risky. I’d do it myself if I didn’t have to be here controlling the bus given that we break free…”

“I’ll do it”. I said it with a little more excitement than I wanted to reveal, but I wasn’t lying. I wanted to step out and explore this amazing woman’s most intimate place.

“I can’t let you Jason, it’s too risky!” Mrs. Frizzle looked surprised, but I could tell I could win this.

“Mrs. Frizzle, just let me go take a quick look. We signed a waver at the beginning of the year anyways, so none of this will be on you anyhow. I will be quick.”

“Ugh…” we all heard her sigh. “Okay Jason, but be quick. I want you back in 2 minutes tops!”

With that I stepped out of the bus and onto the squishy surface with a flashlight in my hand and uncontrollable excitement.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, please give any feedback. I am not very good at adding a lot of details to the picture, so hopefully I am doing a sufficient job creating an image in all of your minds :)