- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little shorter than normal, but an attempt to try to add some detail and depth. Hope you like!

“Ouch!”

Came a voice from above. It was definitely female. And definitely lustful. But also, it gave a tone of genuine pain. All of the sudden, I wasn’t dead like I should have been. The penis froze in its tracks and I am STILL ALIVE. YESSSSS! Oh shit!

That was all I could say. The substance I was in re-adhered to the head of Brent’s cock and unstuck from the wall of Laura’s lust cave. I was pulled with it, and in no time, light filled my vision. It took me a few seconds to adjust to my newfound brightness. While I was adjusting I listened intently. After all, my life was just saved, but why?

”Brent, I haven’t experienced a cock that big around before. I know you said you’re a champ and your pull-out game is strong but I really need you to wear a condom. Besides, the ones I bought are pre-lubricated, so that massive monster won’t hurt so badly!”

Good… job… Brent! Man way to go my man! Scoring huge points with Laura, bro! I yelled up to no one in particular. Brent is my bro, I’m proud of him for finally getting a piece of Laura, and for doing it so well. And then it hit me. Partly because my world began to spiral around and partly because the words from Laura finally bounced around in my apparently empty head long enough to ring a bell. My situation is about to get a hell of a lot worse. Confirming this was the fresh, greasy-looking condom that now filled my vision.

“Fuck meeeee” I thought to myself, deciding that my luck just ran out. I tried to move but nothing came of my actions. I was stuck. Hopeless.

Then came Laura’s eyes. And right then and there, I lost all train of thought. She stared intently at his penis, smiling, pupils dilated, eyebrows raised. The look on her face was a mixture of excitement, arousal, lust, and happiness. She looked extremely cute and beautiful. Her eyes though, I couldn’t take mine off of them. Imagine the biggest full moon or setting sun you’ve ever seen, then triple it, and you might get close to the size of the breathtaking hazel eyes that gazed down upon me. I could make out every detail. It was unlike anything that I’d ever seen before, and I have to say, I hope no one else gets a chance to see it. The feeling you get when you have the eyes of a goddess filling your entire eyesight, the face of a goddess with soft gorgeous skin and perky cheekbones, perfectly shaped eyebrows, and a smile that would rival a model’s, it’s a feeling that you hope to keep to yourself. But also a feeling you could never explain if you tried.

And then, just like all perfect moments, lubricated latex ruins it. Then sight vanishes and you’re left checking to make sure that oxygen still exists in your newfound prison. A prison that you know will eventually be the cause of your imminent death.

There was still some light, and I could still see a clouded form of Laura’s perfect face. And then as if my brain had completely shut off or something, I realized that I should have used that moment, you know, the one that JUST HAPPENED, the one where her eyes were staring DIRECTLY AT ME, yeah I should have used that moment to maybe, oh I dunno, do something like GET HER ATTENTION!!! Ugh, why must I be so STUPID today! I might have been able to get out of this mess! “Fuck meeeeee” I thought once again. Then, as the light began to fade and the heat began to rise, I realized that in a way, that’s exactly what was about to happen.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Keep being awesome fans of the story, will try to add more soon!