- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, next chapter is up! Sorry, I know, I am slow. But I shall finish the story. It is getting close to the end.

Jason was horrified. He just watched a classmate get ran over by a penis. How would that be explained to his parents? He thought about how it would be really hard to find a less embarrassing fate. But when pre-cum from Brent’s penis began coating him, his mind began to wage a useless war over whose death would be more embarrassing. At least Cody’s was quick. Jason’s would not be, as he would have to suffer in this damned latex prison as he was baked at what felt like a 150 degrees for however long Brent could last. Then as if that wasn’t enough he would have to suffer through extremely hot cum until he drowned in the tip of his condom. Then thrown away, in a damned trash can. “Yeah… sorry Cody, I think mine is worse and more embarrassing” he said out loud.

Despite that Jason couldn’t see much due to the darkness and the latex, his eyes suddenly became fixed on a very dim light way down in front of him. He began running through his mind what the possibilities could be and it was either someone else and their flashlight or the lights from the sub. But there was too much light, it couldn’t possibly be a phone or a flashlight…

“OHHHHH YEAH BABY, FARTHER!” came a very sexy female voice from above. Jason in all his years of knowing Laura had never heard her voice like that before. Hell, even though he was beyond straight yet next to the head of a gigantic penis, he still found his own penis also beyond straight now. The voice was so seductive, soft yet demanding. And it immediately gave him every image he had deep in his mind of her sexiness. The hormones he was feeling were impossibly intense. And again, he was definitely into women, not men, but a very odd and pretty much uncontrollable situation came over him. He suddenly found himself curious as what a penis was like at this size and the next thing he knew he was touching Brent’s pink mushroom. It was incredibly soft yet insanely firm. Apparently Brent felt his touch too because as a result of his touching Brent gave a loud moan. It was amazing how sensitive his penis was, considering his tiny form touching it. But with that moan, Jason snapped out of his trance with so much fear he actually screamed out loud,

He backed away from the gigantic cock in front of him, eyes wide and stumbling. Hearing Brent made him remember he was close to his death. HIS DEATH. One that was completely inescapable. A death that was…

“What was that?” Jacob yelled. “That sound… it was not natural”. He looked for the light from the sub and could see nothing. Yes, the walls were becoming ever whiter with Laura’s cum, but he could still see in the direction the sub should be. Should be. He heard another of the same sound. It was beneath him. It was like… like those times when he went to the junkyard with his dad and would get to see a car being crushed… Jason turned pale.

It couldn’t be true. How could they not have made it? They were so close. He could see wall approaching and realized how close they really were. But no more, so many good people gone. There is no way they could have survived that kind of crush.

“OHHH BABE! WHATEVER YOU JUST DID, KEEP DOING IT!” Laura screamed in pleasure hi above as if from the heavens. He was certainly in hell… How could she get so much pleasure from crushing a metal sub in her vagina? The worst part was that she doesn’t even know, and now he is the only one that could tell her, given that he survives.

“AWW SHIT”. Jason said dully. The wall was still approaching. “How much dick does he have?? He is running out of room”. Once again he couldn’t help but congratulate his friend, completely filling this beautiful woman. Back to reality, Jason took off running back to the enormous penis. His prison began collapsing in as it hit the wall. Jason panicked and jumped in the one place where he knew he might not get crushed and barely was able to grab hold of Brent’s slit. He pulled himself up into it. It was taller than him by a little bit. And wet. And sticky. The latex continued to cave in until the tip of Brent’s penis at the slit hit the wall and stopped, thankfully without crushing him. He was safe, for now.

The next few minutes quickly became a blur. The penis backed up and plunged forward and kept going repeatedly, gaining speed over time. Occasionally the cave would shake and the head would quiver, spilling just a little more gooey shit out. Though he was safe from being crushed by the wall, he almost wished he had been instead of being forced to swallow the pre-cum of his friend.

The heat was rapidly increasing. The speed was causing Jason to become nauseous. He was dizzy, exhausted, soaking wet and couldn’t move, completely and helplessly adhered in his position in the slit. Then it happened and suddenly his energy was renewed: A quiver. A new kind of quiver that suggested that Jason’s death was knocking on the door. Brent was about to come and Jason had never feared more for his life. He began to fight. To try to get unstuck. But it was useless. Not only because he wasn’t strong enough, but because where would he go? There was nowhere. He was about to die and he just had to face it. Tears were forming in his eyes and he lost all willpower. He felt the penis behind him get super stiff and the head swell. Then, it happened.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed. Next chapter will be a thrill to write!