- Text Size +

“Oh, and one more thing.” Ash brushed a lock of my hair behind my ear. “The doctor said to enjoy yourself. The process isn’t painful, but you’ll get hungry.”

 

“Ok.” I was afraid, but his words put me at ease. His touch had a way of making everything alright.

 

He lifted my left hand, then touched his lips against my knuckles like a knight kissing a princess. The gesture caused me to inhale sharply, and my fear evaporated. He would never leave me, so I could let the good feelings take hold, uninhibited by apprehension.

 

One at a time, he removed my rings, engagement ring followed by wedding band. Stretching over me, he placed them on the nightstand before returning to his previous position.

 

“Why?” I could hardly think, but the question seemed relevant.

 

“You’ll grow out of them.” He placed his hand on my belly. I loved the feel of his warmth through my nightgown.

 

“Oh.” It was all I could think to say. I hoped to get little smarter, not much, just a little. That way, I wouldn’t ask such stupid questions. Luckily, he never seemed to mind.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll buy you new rings.”

 

“I’m not worried.” I didn’t even want new rings. I just wanted him, forever and ever.

 

“Good.” He crawled to the middle of the bed. “Take off your nightgown.”

 

I blushed. “Ok.”

 

While he stepped off the mattress and walked toward the keg, I removed my clothing and tossed it on the floor. For some reason, nudity had always embarrassed me, and I would never allow anyone other than Ash to see me naked. Ascended women had no such qualms. Would I become less modest after Ascension?

 

He poured the thick, brownish liquid into a Solo cup. It looked like chocolate milk coming out of the tap, except with considerably more milk than chocolate. After filling the cup, he took a sip.

 

“Not too bad. Tastes a bit like cookie dough, without much sugar.” He brought me the cup, handing it to me. “Drink as much as you can.”

 

I grabbed it with both hands and drank the cool substance. After removing the cup from my lips, I licked the mustache it had given me.

 

“Do you like it?” He removed his shirt, and I stared at his V-shaped chest. He had definition without being overly muscular, and I liked his body just the way it was.

 

“Luna?”

 

“Oh, it tastes good. Like bread that’s a little sweet. And you can drink it.” I winced. That sounded stupid; of course you could drink it.

 

“I’m glad.” He unbuttoned his jeans. “Keep drinking.”

 

I nodded and drank as much as I could, gulping down the heavy liquid until I could drink no more. Then, I set the nearly empty cup on the nightstand beside my rings.

 

He removed his underwear and stood completely naked. I couldn’t take my eyes off his body. The liquid in my stomach heated up, and emanated a feeling of satisfaction.

 

He climbed back into bed and returned to my side. His hand went to my stomach again, and a pleasant shiver traveled the length of my spine. Thankfully, I wasn’t under the covers, because I’d be sweating.

 

As usual, he took the lead and laid me upon my back. His hands fondled my breasts, and his soft lips tasted like french toast, but better, because they were his lips. Even during his time as a Healer, he’d reserved mouth to mouth kissing for me, and me alone. Because he loved me, and he would never betray me.

 

Somehow, he knew my body better than me, because my skin tingled all over. The warmth had increased, and I longed to have him inside me, but he knew what I wanted, and his timing was always best.

 

With his arms planted to either side, he entered me, slowly.

 

I gasped and he stopped.

 

It was just the head of his penis, but it felt different. He wasn’t wearing condom. To prevent Ascension, he’d always worn a condom in the past.

 

“Are you alright?” he asked.

 

Something in my expression must have given him the consent he needed. He’d always said my eyes could talk, and I was grateful for that, because I couldn’t speak.

 

He slid further inside me, a slippery expansion of my core, until he filled me. Then, he stopped again, but I didn’t know why. He’d never done it this way before. A part of me wanted to be filled over and over again, as usual, but he always had a reason for his actions, and I trusted him.

 

“I just need a second,” he whispered. “It’s different without a condom, and…”

 

I squeezed his forearms. “And what?”

 

He paused, then said, “We’ll never fit the same way again.”

 

The realization startled me. Technically, my vagina would be larger, and his penis would be smaller. And honestly, I loved the sensation of being filled. It was like having a full stomach, but lower in my abdomen, a gratification like none other.

 

However, more importantly, I feared being unable to please him. He would never need to use a condom again, but would that be enough for him?

 

I needed to speak with Regan at the earliest opportunity. Like other Ascended, she spent much of her money on Healing, and had always described the experience as pleasurable. Perhaps she’d share her secrets with me.

 

Fortunately, my apprehension evaporated. Even without movement, his unprotected presence inside me coupled with my full stomach radiated waves of blissful warmth. It was as if I was home, truly home, and I never wanted to leave.

 

It was too much. The warmth, the security, the smell of his body, the taste of his skin. My toes curled and my fingernails dug into his biceps. My vagina contracted in spasms as the orgasm worked it’s way through my body. Having him remain inside me lengthened the experience. It was better than candy, better than hugging, better than anything really. And I didn’t want it to end.

 

My skin flushed and I lost myself in his eyes. They were the color of sable, a rich, dark brown; and they brightened with anticipation.

 

“If I move…”

 

“It’s ok, Ash. I’m ready.”

 

His eyes widened and his mouth slackened and he pushed further to where he bumped something deep inside me. A bomb of pleasure exploded, and another climax swept over me as he came.

 

Panting, I pulled his lips to mine and kissed, sucking air through my nose.

 

Then, we held each other. I refused to let him leave me even though, little by little, he retracted from my opening. He couldn’t have consecutive orgasms like me, but I didn’t mind. I loved cuddling in the afterglow.

 

Laying on our sides, we studied each other’s faces. This was my lover. He would always be my lover no matter how much I changed. I would always seek his happiness above my own because doing so made me feel so good.

 

“Well, it’s done.” He smiled. His right hand moved from my thigh to the side of my stomach, back and forth.

 

“We’ve never”—pant—“had sex like that before.”

 

“I’m sorry I couldn’t last as long. Without a condom, it was so much...better.”

 

I shook my head against the pillow, relieved at his increase in sensation. “Don’t be sorry.” A lazy smile formed on my face. “It was incredible.”

 

“Do you feel any different?”

 

“Should I?” I did feel a bit warmer than usual.

 

“I don’t know. The doctor didn’t provide any details on —”

 

“Ash.” My stomach growled and the rate of my breathing increased. “I...”

 

“Whats wrong? Should I call Regan?” He started to move, but I tightened my hold around his neck and back.

 

“Stay.” It was all I could get out as the heat intensified. My skin itched in a delightful way, as if thousands of invisible fingers scratched nonstop.

 

“Does it hurt?”

 

“No.” Instinctively, I thrust my pelvis against his and inhaled. 

 

It was as if my internal organs had disappeared to make room for an ocean of euphoria. As he hardened inside me, my toes slid against his shin, further and further, until they touched the top of his feet. My arms extended around his body, and my chest pushed against his.

 

“I’m growing! I can feel it!” My head rose until my eyes were level with his. “It feels so good, Ash.”

 

“Amazing.” He breath tickled my mouth.

 

When my toes touched his, the itching stopped, but the euphoria continued. Never in my life had I been so inexplicably happy. 

 

“I think I might be ready for another round,” he said.

 

I detected his presence inside me and smiled. It was different. He didn’t fill me quite as much, but I didn’t mind. Beyond a doubt, I knew everything would be ok. No matter how big I became, he would always be more than enough for me.

 

And I would find a way to be more than enough for him.

 

***

 

I finished another cup of the brownish stuff, burped, then covered my mouth.

 

Ash laughed. “Still hungry?”

 

I shook my head, and placed the cup on the nightstand.

 

Why did I feel so good? Sex had always made me feel good afterwards, but not like this. Nothing like this. I wasn’t sleepy and, even though the virus had been transmitted, I wanted more. Was this why Healers were in such high demand?

 

I slid my bare legs over the side of the bed.

 

“Um, I think maybe you should stay in bed.”

 

“Why?” I hesitated at the edge.

 

“What if you get dizzy?”

 

I jumped down, landing easily. Then, I ran to him and embraced his naked body. 

 

“You’ll catch me.” I whispered into his ear, then pulled away, surprised I didn’t have to stand on my tip toes. “I’m as tall as you!”

 

“You are.”

 

We touched noses and his flaccid penis rubbed against me. Hopefully, he wouldn’t need much time to recover. The requirements of Ascension had been met, but my thirst for sex hadn’t been quenched. In spite of two breathtaking orgasms, my craving for him hadn’t diminished in the least.

 

“I’ll get the tape measure.” He walked into the garage and came back with a silvery device. “Turn around.”

 

I complied and listened to the metallic tape extend and retract.

 

“Yep, five-foot nine on the dot. Same height as me.”

 

“Wow, six inches!” Energy rippled through me like live current. I jumped forward and twirled around the room, spinning around and around. I didn’t lose my balance, nor did I trip.

 

He chuckled. “What are you doing?”

 

“I feel so good. I have so much energy. I don’t know how to explain it.”

 

I finally spun to a stop at the weight area. It occupied only a small corner of the enormous room, which made sense, considering it was designed for men.

 

Sometimes, when cleaning, I picked up after Ash. However, I’d never been able to budge the eighty pounder.

 

I grabbed it in both hands and hauled it off the rack.

 

“Careful!” Ash ran over and reached for the dumbbell.

 

“Look! I can hold it in the air.” My back hunched and my arms strained, but I held it above the floor. “This is so exciting.” I set it on the carpet. He didn’t have anything heavier, but I might have been able to lift a bit more.

 

“Oh, I know!” I bolted toward the garage as he replaced the dumbbell on the rack.

 

I gripped the car door, easily within reach now, and pulled with all my might. The sound of it opening multiplied my joy. I ran back into the room and embraced my husband in a backwards hug.

 

“I opened it! I opened it!”

 

“You opened what?”

 

“The car door.” I released him, grabbed his hand, and pulled him along with me. “Come see.”

 

“Ok.” He laughed.

 

“See? Look.” I shut the door and opened it again in a single try.

 

“Honey, I’m so proud of you.” He swiped my hair behind my ear. “Soon, you’ll be able to do so much more. This was definitely the right decision and I wish I’d encouraged you to Ascend earlier.”

 

His comforting words. His look of adoration. My heart pounded, forcing a a mixture of love and lust through my veins, so strong that I couldn’t distinguish between the two. I wanted him, needed him, so badly I ached down below.

 

He was all I could think about. He was my world.

 

“Can we do it again?”

 

He smiled in response and we ran back to the bed, hand in hand. If I could, I would’ve carried him back.

 

Soon, I might be able to do just that.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I debated changing this to X, but wasn't sure if I'd exceeded what might be found in an R-rated movie.