- Text Size +

I slid out of my wife and lay back on the bed, utterly exhausted. Our last session had lasted fifteen minutes, easily a record for both of us. I’d lost count of how many times Luna had climaxed.

 

Conversely, her energy levels only seemed to rise with the passage of time. Even now, she nuzzled her face against my chest and ground her hips against my leg. She’d never been this insatiable and, though it pleased me to make her happy, my stamina clearly didn’t match hers.

 

“Sorry honey, I’m tired. I wish I could keep going.”

 

“It’s ok.” She stopped moving and rested the side of her head on my arm. “You were wonderful. I’ve never felt so good.”

 

With my free hand, I caressed her smooth skin and stared at the ceiling. “You know, I figured I’d be more afraid, but I’m not. I’m thinking about all of the places we can go.”

 

“Mmmm.” She purred into my ear.

 

“We’ve never been to the movies together, just the two of us. Or the zoo. Or even a restaurant. I wonder —”

 

“Oh!” Her body stiffened against mine. “I think, it’s happening again.”

 

She wrapped her arms around me and scissored her legs over mine, pulling me against her. Then, her entire body slid against mine. Her breasts inflated and rose higher against my chest, and her knees bumped below mine.

 

“Oh, Ash. I — I —” Her legs clamped down hard as her back arched and her arms thickened around me. Mouth open and eyes fluttering, her face mirrored sheer rapture as she continued to slide up the pillow.

 

Finally, she relaxed and exhaled onto my forehead. “I love you so much.” She hugged me with strengthened arms and rubbed her cheek against my hair.

 

I attempted to sit but couldn’t extricate myself from her embrace. Upon noticing this, a look of mild surprise crossed her face and she released me.

 

“Are you hungry?”

 

“Yes!” She giggled as if realizing it for the first time. Then, she sat up, slid off the bed, and skipped to the keg. She’d grown a lot, considering the top of the keg barely reached her belly button.

 

Instead of filling a cup, she sucked on the faucet like a baby bottle. I hopped off the bed and walked up to her, amazed that I only came up to her chin. Her eyes widened as she apparently noticed the same thing.

 

Her eyes — they looked different. They seemed clearer somehow, especially her left eye, as if her cataracts had shrunk. Could Ascension repair that part of her too?

 

“Honey, I think your eye is healing.”

 

After a few more gulps, she ran into the downstairs bathroom. As I followed, a mix between a scream and a squeal caused me to increase my pace.

 

“Luna, what’s wrong?”

 

She stood on the third step of the booster stairs, no longer needing to climb to the top to see the mirror above the sink. Her hands explored her face like a foreign landscape. “I can see! It’s a little blurry, but I can see!”

 

“I noticed —”

 

“And my skin.” She turned her head from side to side. “It’s so clear! I’m not even wearing makeup. Can’t you tell?”

 

“You’re face has always looked beautiful to me.” I spoke the truth. Occasionally, she might get a pimple or two, but who didn’t? 

 

She ran her fingers down her jaw, her neck, and over her breasts, sticking out her chest as she did so. “I feel...incredible.” She flexed. Her stomach muscles became faintly visible, and her arms exhibited a hint of muscle where there’d been none before.

 

Like a kid with ADHD, she hopped down onto the concrete floor and flew to the garage. I smiled at the sound of the car door opening and closing.

 

“Ash, it’s so much easier now.” She ran past the bathroom, back into the bedroom. “I have to try your weights.”

 

“Wait, honey.” I followed her to my bench. “Don’t you think you should rest a bit?”

 

“I don’t feel tired.” She jerked the eighty pound dumbbell from the rack and held it at her side, this time with one arm. “Look, Ash!”

 

“That’s great, honey. But —”

 

“I wanna try the thing you always do on the bench.” She returned the weight to the rack and reclined on the bench, awkwardly, as her size made it look like a toy. “Bring me the weights you use.”

 

“Forget it. I’m not sure where you got this sudden urge to lift weights, but if you don’t start off light, you’ll hurt yourself.”

 

“Please, Ash. I’ve never had muscles before and I just want to try. I’ll tell you if they’re too heavy.”

 

I sighed. “Fine.”

 

I couldn’t believe the situation. My wife, well over six and a half feet tall, lay naked on my workout bench asking for a spot. She must be feeling incredibly energetic, or she wanted to test her new body, or both.

 

“Sit up.” One at a time, I brought her the seventy pounders. She rested them on her thighs as she’d seen me do in the past.

 

Without further instruction, she lay back and moved them into position. Then, she pressed them seven times before dropping them onto the pillows. Though her form wasn’t ideal, I couldn’t believe she lifted the same weight as me.

 

“Wow, that was heavy but it felt good to exercise.” She rose and stretched, arms extended far above her head. “I can’t wait to go running and hiking.” She paused, tilting her head. “Ash, can we have sex again?”

 

I chuckled. “Luna, I’m exhausted. I have no idea where you’re getting all this energy, but I need a nap.”

 

She pouted, her bottom lip protruding in a cute expression. “Can we at least go watch TV?”

 

“I don’t see why not. Just let me know if you get hungry.”

 

She grabbed my hand and hauled me to the staircase like an excited, overgrown child guiding a parent. After clambering up the stairs, we pulled ourselves onto the couch and sat on the center cushion, the one where a yellow towel covered most of the area. She flipped the television on using the remote control and turned it to Lifetime 27, one of ninety-two channels geared toward women. At least that interest of hers hadn’t changed.

 

While she watched some sappy drama about a woman investigating her husband’s affair (specifically, a willful kiss he granted to a seductive neighbor), I lost myself in examining the details of her body. She was significantly taller; her feet hanging off the edge of the couch testified to that. However, she’d also grown proportionally in all three dimensions. Her hands, once small and dainty, were slightly larger than mine. Her wrist and arms had thickened. Her petite, fragile appearance had vanished, especially when sitting side by side.

 

“What are you looking at?” She asked, looking down on me from above.

 

“Nothing.” My face heated as I pretended to watch TV.

 

“You were looking at me. Why?”

 

She’d caught me, and I didn’t want to continue a lie. “I — I was thinking about how much you've grown.”

 

“I’m going to get a lot bigger, Ash.”

 

“I know.”

 

“You still love me, don’t you?”

 

I looked up and kissed her on the chin before she pulled my head to hers. Her tongue filled my mouth and we united for several seconds before separating, saliva dangling from mouth to mouth like an ephemeral suspension bridge.

 

I opened her hand and placed my palm flat against hers. The tips of her fingers extended beyond mine, not due to her short, unpainted fingernails.

 

“I think it’s cool, in a way,” I said. “I love every part of you, and there’s going to be more for me to love.”

 

Her hand traveled to my thigh. She squeezed it, a simultaneous display of strength and size as her fingers dug into my flesh. The thought of her rapidly increasing power combined with her touch caused me to shiver.

 

“Maybe you’re not so tired after all.” Her hand approached my groin as my arousal increased. Then, she grabbed my shoulders and lowered me onto my back, lengthwise across the couch.

 

“I want to be on top this time.” With her knees to either side of my hips, she lowered herself onto me, the familiar gasp bursting from her mouth as I filled as much of her as I could. Then, she fell forward, her hair waterfalling around my face and her breasts sandwiching me against the couch.

 

She did all the work this time. I didn’t have to move a tired muscle as she milked me for all I was worth. Her tightness astonished me; perhaps her increase in musculature had allowed her vagina to compensate for some of her increased size.

 

Her weight also surprised me. In spite of the cushions, she bore down on me like a refrigerator filled with food. After her next growth spurt, I likely wouldn’t be able to lay beneath her without being crushed.

 

By the time we finished, sweat and other bodily fluids dampened the towel. It wasn’t the first time we’d had sex on the couch. After cleaning the cushions several times in the past, Regan had finally decided to leave a towel covering our preferred area: the center. 

 

I rolled over and she spooned me, her arms locking around me like a Venus flytrap. Too tired to escape and likely too weak, I let my lids fall shut, her uncharacteristic warmth lulling me to sleep.

 

***

 

I awoke to the sound of intense moaning, unmistakably Luna’s voice, yet somehow different. It had a primal undertone, a tangible harmony of power and femininity.

 

I opened my eyes and sat up. Somehow, I’d been moved back downstairs and placed in bed. On all fours, Luna was beside the keg, belly distended and face frozen in a rictus of either pain or pleasure — hopefully the latter.

 

As I scooted off the bed and went to her, she threw her head back and groaned. Her body expanded, visibly, her fingers and toes sliding against the carpet fibers from pure growth, rather than any conscious movement on her part.

 

She continued to enlarge, her muscles tightening and relaxing like a python digesting a meal almost too large for its skin. Going from fully pregnant to partially bloated, her stomach flattened as her surface area increased. Pearls of wetness dripped down her thighs, an indisputable answer to my earlier question — she didn’t appear to be in pain.

 

After the growth abated, she fell onto her side and I jumped back, narrowly avoiding the avalanche of flesh. Then she curled up into a ball.

 

“Make it stop, Ash. Make it stop.”

 

“Does it hurt?” I knelt down and pulled her long hair from the side of her face.

 

“I’m getting...too big.”

 

“Shhh. You’re hyperventilating. Take slow, deep breaths. You’re not too big. This is normal.” It was normal, right? She was huge, but still not as large as Addison or Regan.

 

She rose up and sat back, her legs folded underneath. “I’m so hungry, Ash. I can’t stop eating. You slept for an hour and I drank this stuff almost the entire time. I got fat, but I couldn’t stop.”

 

“Honey, you’re not fat. Just look at yourself. That’s how Ascension works. Your tissues absorb the nutrients to enable growth.”

 

“But it’s more than that. I feel so…” She blushed and her hands covered her crotch.

 

“You get aroused more easily?”

 

She nodded.

 

I placed a hand on her massive thigh, in spite of it being sticky with her secretions. “That’s normal too. Regan will teach you how to control your urges.”

 

She exhaled, as if releasing a deep tension. “Can I hold you?”

 

“Sure.”

 

She lifted me under the armpits and sat me on her legs, then hugged me, her nose nuzzling my hair, her breasts cushioning my shoulders and neck.

 

“Careful.” I struggled to breathe. “You’re a lot stronger.”

 

“Oh!” She loosened her arms and permitted my chest to expand normally. “I’m sorry. I didn’t realize…”

 

“It’s fine.” I patted her thigh. “From now on, just pretend that everything is fragile until you get used to your strength, especially after your final growth spurt.”

 

“Ok.”

 

“Now, keep eating. You don’t want to let your body stay hungry.”

 

She removed an arm from me and reached for the tap. I needed two hands to use the thing, but she handled it easily with one. While she fed herself, I pulled her other hand away and studied it like a palm reader.

 

I could easily grip a couple of her fingers, but that would change. With an Ascended adult, it would be far easier for me to encircle a single digit due to its girth. Soon, she’d join the ranks of the fully Ascended, with significantly more strength in her forefinger than my entire hand.

 

Unable to speak while drinking, she took my hand between thumb and two fingers, feeling in circles as if trying to grasp the magnitude of our changing relationship. Or, perhaps she was trying to learn how to handle me with care, so as not to injure me. Either way, I enjoyed her touch as always, and had no desire to pull away.

 

We sat like this for quite a while, until her belly pushed me further down her legs. When she finally dropped the tap, my feet touched the floor at the end of her knees. Her arms went limp and I stood, then rested my hand on her shoulder.

 

“Is it empty?” I asked.

 

“Yes, but I’m full. And I think…”

 

“It’s happening again, isn’t it?”

 

“It’s coming, Ash. I can feel it. It’s really big this time. It’s — oh...” Mouth agape and eyes rolling back, she moaned so loudly I had to cover my ears. Heat radiated from her body like a furnace.

 

And she commenced her final journey toward Ascension, a frighteningly beautiful thing to watch.