- Text Size +

“So, what did you want to try?”

            “Hey tiny, you don’t get to ask questions. I’m the giant, I do the ordering,” the girl said confidently, her adorable smile still where it always was.

            “Alright,” Tyler said, trying not to sound intimidated.

            “Take off your cloths.” She said it so easily, it almost didn’t register.

            “I’m sorry, what?”

            “You know what I said. Strip tiny!”

            “Don’t you think were moving a little fast?”

            “Nope. Now strip!”

            “But…”

            “Take them off, or I’m going to take them off for you.”

            “I’m not going to…”

            “Fine, have it your way.” She reached out and grabbed him before he could even manage a scream. Her slim, delicate fingers dropped to his waist, grabbing his shirt and pulling it over his head. She took a second to admire his tiny, but beautiful body. She could only imagine what the rest looked like.

            “Can you just wait a second!?” Tyler begged as her finger lowed to his jeans.

            “Nope,” was her simple response. She didn’t waist time fumbling with the button. She just ripped them off so that he was left only with his boxers. “I would rip those off too, but I don’t want to grab anything else. Would you mind?”

            “Ugh, fine!” Tyler shouted. He reached for his underwear, completely conscious of Katie’s starring, huge eyes, and pulled them down. “You happy now?”

            The giant nodded. “I think so.” She shifted about then so that her feet were once again swinging off of the bed. She placed Tyler on the ground between them. “Try rubbing them now.”

            “Um… alright,” Tyler said as he went up to her first toe. He felt a little self continues now, a bit embarrassed, but the thrill of it all was proving the stronger emotion. His crush, his best friend, actually liked him! And now he even  has the opportunity to scrub her fabulous feet. Ah, what could be better?

            He eagerly pressed himself against her first toe, rubbing as foorcefully as he could manage.  “Ah, now you’re getting it,” Katie said down to her little toy.

            “Guess I just needed someone to show me how.” He kept rubbing, loving every second.

 

            They both lost track of time. It was such a pleasant experience for the two of them, each living out their secret fantasies with the other. If Tyler had the opportunity, he might have actually thanked Chase for shrinking him. Not what happened immediately after though. That was still a dark spot in his memory. Or, at least he liked to think so.

            “I have to say Tyler, you make an excellent masseuse,” Katie said down to her toy. She glanced over at the clock, cringing a bit when she realized how much time had slipped by.

            “Thanks,” Tyler replied happily, stepping away from her grimy feet.

            “You know what that means, right?”

            “No. What?”

            “Well, it means you get a reward!”

            “Really?” Tyler said, grinning widely. “And what would you give a little pet for his reward?”

            Katie chuckled warmly. “I’ve got an idea. It’s based mostly on what’s going on about your waist.”

            Tyler hurriedly looked down, only to notice how hard he was. His checks instantly reddened and he tried poorly to cover himself. He failed, and looked amazingly silly as he did so.

            “No, don’t be embarrassed. We’re doing this together, remember?”

            “Well… yeah. Your right.” He slowly removed his hands, standing up straight, trying to be confident in his display.

            “Good. Now lie on your back.” He did as he was told, placing his hands at his side. The wood floor felt cold against his naked back. “Now close your eyes.” He did.

            He waited patiently as his friend moved around above him. “Ready?” she asked. He nodded. Then, unexpectedly, he felt a pressure push down on him. Something, smooth, warm, and soft came down along his entire body, smoothing him. He opened his eyes only to see the vast expanse of flesh covering his view.

            “Wait, what are you doing!” he shouted, fearing the worst. The giant pulled her foot back, sliding her smooth sole along his body, and especially his hard on, until his head popped out from between her toes.

            “Haven’t you ever heard of a foot job?” she asked down with a giggle. “No? Well don’t worry. Just enjoy it. And that’s an order, pet!” Again she moved her foot so that it slid on top of him. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the amazing feeling of smooth skin caressing him, and trying to block out the horrid scent and beads of sweat. Though, as he would realize later, even these disgusting additions made the sensation better.

            She continued to roll over his body with her foot, starting out slowly and gently. He didn’t move for a time, just laid on the ground enjoying it. But, as the feelings inside him grew, he became more daring, wiggling around under her, pressing his face against her skin, even daring a lick or two.

            “That’s a good little slave,” Katie whispered as she started going faster, pressing that much harder into him. “You like that tiny?”

            Her skin rushed over him, pressing him into the ground, almost to the point of popping ribs, but Tyler didn’t mind. In fact, he loved it. Not even for a second did he think he was in danger. He trusted Katie now, completely, and returned her added pressure with passion of his own.

            This continued for a few more minutes until the feelings inside Tyler became too much. The warm, soft, though grimy, skin sliding over his erection, pressing it down, then releasing the pressure, caressing it. It was amazing. It was too much to bear. All at once Tyler released himself, spilling his seed onto his giant friends sole. She took her foot of him a moment later, feeling the wet spot.

            “Enjoyed it, did you?” she asked down. Tyler, who was panting on the ground below, could only manage a nod.

 

            The sun had gone down over the horizon, and Tyler sat, now fully grown, at the edge of Katie’s bed. After her little reward, she had decided to let the games, as well as the adventure, end. She grabbed her mini-mizer, which she had safely hidden in a brown box under her bed, and grew him back to his normal size. She had neglected to also resize his clothes, but after a few minutes of teasing, grew them back to normal as well.

            “So, I guess your going to leave now,” she said sadly as he zipped up his jeans.

            “Yeah, I probably should. I’ve been gone for a while, my parents might be worried.”

            “Alright. Um, Tyler?” Katie asked, her voice wobbling.

            “Yeah?”

            “Do you think we could… um… do this again sometime?”

            Tyler stopped for a moment, considering the proposition. He turned to her, smiling, and said, “What, be your foot slave for another night? Having you torture me? Play with me? Step on me?”

            “Yeah, your right. I’m sorry I…”

            “Katie,” he cut her off.

            “Yeah?”
            “I would love to.”

            “Really?” she asked, her eyes wide. “You didn’t mind?”

            “No, not at all. But, next time, could you be a bit more gentile?”
            Katie nodded, then added, “I’ll try, but no promises.”

            “It’s a deal then.” He walked over to her window, opening it up. He didn’t want her parents thinking anything had happened. “Till then Katie,” he said as he slipped out the window.

            Katie nodded, still sitting on the edge of her bed. “Until next time, my little foot pet.”

Chapter End Notes:

The end? Already? Oh say it ain't so!

Well it is.

By the way, this entire story was a commission! If you want to get in on this hot, steamy action (which I know you do) just check my bio for more information.

Until next time!