- Text Size +

Tyler cringed a bit as her massive foot was lifted off of him, light poring down from the newly exposed opening. “Hello,” Chloe said with a friendly smile.

            The boy took a few moments to greedily gulp down the fresh air before continuing. It was so pure compared to stench that had polluted her shoe. “Hey,” he eventually responded back.

            “How was the game?”
            “Outstanding.” He had to fight to keep the sarcasm out of his voice. “Can you change me back to normal size now?”

            “Oh come on, you enjoyed that.”

            Tyler looked shocked by the accusation. “That’s a lie!”

            “Bull shit. I know you have a foot fetish.”

            “That doesn’t mean I want to get stomped on!”

            “Um, yeah it does.”
            “No it doesn’t!”

            “Yeah, it does!”

            “Look, I’m not debating my fetishes with you. Can you just grow me back to normal?”

            Chloe bobbled her head for a second, looking out through the window. “I could, but I kinda like having a little foot toy.” She leaned in close then and said, “Especially one as cute as you.”
            “Thanks,” Tyler replied without emotion. “But seriously, can you?”

            “Not until you clean my foot.” She reached into the shoe, grabbing him by the shirt. She then lowered his small form down to floor. He looked around then, realizing that they were back in Chloe’s room. No chance of getting help now.

            The giant reached down to her foot, ripping of her socks revealing her marvelous, slimy, gigantic feet. She brought them down next to her toy, that malicious smile once again apparent. “Just scrub ‘em, then I’ll bring you back to normal. Okay?”

            Tyler sighed to himself. He didn’t love the idea of being a toy… well no, that was one of his fantasies. In fact, he was enjoying being small. At least the non life-threatening parts. This actually wouldn’t be so bad, if it wasn’t for the humiliation of it all.

            He reached out, placing one hand on her giant, slick sole, the scent already wafting to him. “Ugh,” he groaned aloud. “Do I really have to?”

            “Yep. And make sure to get in deep. My toes get pretty gross.”

            “Great,” he said with a grimace as he started.

            He first scrubbed around the arch of her foot. The smell was so intense it almost knocked him out. But it was bearable as long as he held his breath. Still, he couldn’t help wishing he had a gas mask of some sort.

            “Oh come on Tyler,” Chloe called down after a moment. “Do you really think I can feel that?”

            “Well what do you want me to do?” Tyler called up, exasperated.

            “Press harder,” she said nonchalantly. “Use you entire body if you have to.”

            Tyler looked back at the massive wall of flesh. He grimaced, closed his eyes, held his breath, then fully embraced it, rubbing his entire body over her foot. “There you go,” Chloe said happily as she leaned back against the wall.

            The little foot massage went on for a while, Tyler scrubbing against the giant’s foot with all his might. He could feel her sweat seeping into his clothes, the grime from her sole dripping into his already matted hair. It was disgusting, humiliating… and one of the best experiences of his life. He only wished he was cleaning Katie’s feet instead. He always had a thing for Katie, ever since they were kids. Just the thought of being her littler toy was enough to make even this experience bearable.

            The phone rang right as Tyler was about to move onto her toes. Her smelly, jam filled toes. He cringed at the thought.

            Chloe reached over and grabbed the phone, answering it with a happy, “Hello?” She looked down at Tyler after a second, feeling that he had stopped rubbing. “Don’t stop now, your doing such a good job.” He nodded, rolled his eyes, and went back to work.

            “So what’s up?” Chloe said into the phone. Tyler started scrubbing her pinky toe. “Really?” He worked his way down to the base, digging his hands into the thick putty between her digits, gagging as he pulled the first fist full away. “No, why would they do that?” Her next toes weren’t any better. He could only wonder how many showers he would have to take to wash the smell away. “Wasn’t she going out with Amanda? I know, I want to try too.” How much gunk could one girl make? Surely not this much? Not in one day at least! “Blech- I hate how big her boobs are.” Tyler was tempted to look up at that, be he had his hands full. He glanced at her next, and final toe. He sighed longingly to himself. At least she had adorable feet.

            “Oh, that reminds Katie, I gotta show you something tomorrow!” Tyler shook his head longingly. The mention of Katie’s name brought back the desire to be her foot slave. She couldn’t possibly have feet this disgusting.

            The giant hung up the phone after another few minutes, looking down at her little friend. “Well, good news,” she said happily.

            “You’re going to get me back to normal?”

            “In a way, yes.”

            Tyler rolled his eyes. This couldn’t possibly be good. “What do you mean.”

            “Well, I don’t actually have a mini-mizer, so I can’t grow you back myself.”

            “What!?” Tyler exclaimed. Why had he been rubbing her feet for the last hour if he couldn’t even grow back to normal?

            “Calm down, I know someone who does. And I think you’ll be happy about it.”

            “Who is it?” Tyler asked cautiously.

            Chloe smiled, leaning down to the boy, grabbing him by his shirt. She moved him over to her shoes, then dropped him in once again. “Don’t worry about it, you’ll find out when I give you to them tomorrow.” She smiled again, then flicked off the lights. “G’night,” she said as she slipped under her covers.

            “Night,” Tyler said back gloomily as he leaned against the heel of her shoe. Did she really have to put him here? Where was he going to go anyway?

            He closed his eyes, accepting his fate. Tomorrow would be better.