- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while since I've had a chance to write for this story. This chapter focuses on Asara and Kaelee's romp through the city. All kinds of action in this one. Please review and comment, it means a lot guys. I love to see what you have to say.

            The battle, if it could even be called that, was finished now. The goddesses had clearly won. The field was a morbid sight; bodies were left to rot, carrion for birds that started to circle overhead. The foot prints left behind would scar the earth for hundreds of years as a constant reminder of what it meant to defy the goddesses. They decimated the army with little more than a few steps and even some saliva, but Asara and Kaelee were not done flaunting their immense power yet.

            Asara and Kaelee walked hand in hand, giddy at what they could do to the city. They walked slowly, savoring every step before they reached their playground. Asara was excited to finally get some alone time with Kaelee, she always enjoyed it. Their relationship had grown over the centuries they spent together. They played together, learned together, and when they came of age, “experimented” together. Asara thought it was uncouth at first but Kaelee had convinced her otherwise.

            Kaelee would explain, “How else are we to get pleasure? We don’t all have your mother’s resolve or your little sister’s innocence. Besides who does it hurt?” Asara couldn’t disagree. She loved Kaelee’s embraces, however tender or lewd they were. And now that Megara was on her way off, Asara could finally answer Kaelee’s embraces back.

            They walked a small distance more until the outer rim of the large city was right in front of their feet. “Are you ready to have some fun?” Kaelee asked turning to Asara.

            “Of Course,” Asara scoffed.

            “I want you to have the honors of the first step, Go on.” Kaelee gave Asara a quick spanking on her rear and edged her forward. Asara smiled and did as she was told. Lifting her foot into the air, she held it in place for a second, admiring her fresh coat of bright blue paint. She thought the slaves did a fine job of applying it.

            When she was done admiring her foot she easily let it come down into the city taking out several blocks of the stone houses with a satisfied smile. She loved the way the little mites seemed to fall over around her foot when it impacted. She could make out their miniscule forms running, trying to escape her perfectly groomed foot. She took pleasure in the barely perceptible crunch the houses gave when they crumbled to her step. She killed quite a few already, but just as earlier, she was not done killing.

            Pandemonium everywhere. Jared ran looking for his wife, his sweet Layla. It was difficult to get around, crowds ran in all directions hoping to somehow get away from what was coming their way. The constant tremors didn’t help either. Frantically, Jared ran to everywhere his feet could take him.

            “Layla!” he would desperately call out to no avail. She had been gone most of the day, he wondered why she had not come back yet. Jared reasoned the influx of foot traffic had something to do with it, but he had to find her.

            He ran several more blocks calling her name before he finally got a response. “Jared,” she beckoned him over. To Jared’s relief she seemed unharmed, just shaken up. He grabbed her, holding her closer to him than he had ever before. “You’re okay Layla, you’re okay.”

            Jared was so happy that he had found his wife that he seemed to not even notice the growing magnitude of the tremors. He didn’t want to face whatever was coming his way, all that mattered to him was his Layla now. An impossibly large shadow enveloped him and reminded him of the danger he was still in.

            The two of them stood thousands of feet above the houses, Jared could not even see all the way up their toes. Both were hand in hand with malevolent grins adorning their faces. The taller one turned to her friend and asked, “Are you ready to have some fun?” Jared knew how bad this was about to turn out.

            “Layla, We have to run, now.” She was still in awe at the sight of the two great beings, but she turned and regarded her lover all the same. They ran and ran, down blocks and old winding roads. A man running the opposite direction collided directly into Jared. They both frantically regained their stance and ran again.

            “Go on,” the all-encompassing voice boomed now. Jared turned around to see what would happen. The shorter, brown haired beauty had lifted her foot into the air and let it hover over the houses. Jared saw her prints etched into her sole and noted pieces of earth that were quite large to him but were stuck, unnoticed by the titaness.

            “We can’t stop Layla,” Jared yelled. He tugged her arm and dragged her with him still trying to escape. The foot began to lower now, turning the world into darkness. Jared continued to push himself to run faster but it was no use.

            Layla stopped him, “It’s no use,” she said, “look.” The ball of the goddess’ foot loomed above them and was now lowering. Layla was right, there was no escaping this fate.

            Jared, pulled her in close, “I’m sorry, I love you.” He said. His final words were uttered as he closed his eyes waiting for his death to come over him. The light was extinguished and in barely a second, he was gone. His, Layla’s, and many other’s lives were immediately wiped out as if they were never there by the goddess’ first step.

            Asara brought her other foot into the city and saw so many more of the little insects scramble around trying to escape its earth shattering power. She took pleasure in how pathetic they were in comparison to her. They were meant to serve and bring pleasure to the goddesses. The world was her’s, not theirs. Asara had always shared a twisted sense of amusement at playing with the diminutive mortals just as Kaelee had, and now they were playing with them again like so many times before.

            “Are you going to just stand there and gawk at me the whole time Kaelee, c’mon” Asara called to her dear friend. The red head smiled ever so slightly and stepped into the city slowly. Asara watched already stirring down below. If there was anything she loved more than torturing these little mites herself, it was watching Kaelee do it.

            She saw each of Kaelee’s long toes rest into the earth after each step, displacing buildings and homes, all as the poor residents were helpless at the attack. Whole crowds were snuffed out as block after block was left decimated by the stratospheric titan, and Asara was only becoming more and more aroused. She looked up from Kaelee’s feet to those long and shapely legs of hers. Asara loved them as she loved the rest of Kaelee’s body. Asara especially loved how the silken garb Kaelee wore seemed to wrap tight around her thighs. She felt a slight dew begin to secrete from her womanhood, she cherished just watching Kaelee, and her mound was already begging for sensation. Kaelee knew Asara very well, when she reached her, she took her long fingers and found her way beneath Asara’s garb.

            “Not wasting anytime today?” Asara said through a lustful grin. She began to breathe heavily as Kaelee’s soft fingers found their way past her already pulsing clit, and slid quickly inside for a brief second of bliss.

            “I just wanted a taste for now,” responded Kaelee as she licked her fingers clean of Asara’s juices. Thousands on the ground had viewed the vulgar act and gave a whole slew of responses. Some were sickened by the lewdness, others were aroused themselves seeing two beautiful beings acting in this way, and still others simply didn’t care; they were running for their lives, survival was all that mattered.

            Kaelee decided she should at least address the mortals, she stepped forward killing thousands more. “Torros, look upon us and think on your mistakes. We sent you the envoys and you killed them. In our mercy, we gave you the chance to surrender, and you foolishly thought to test us. Now, thousands lay dead in the field and the rest are scattered. There will be no more mercy for any of you. You will be snuffed out as you complete your purpose in life, to pleasure us.” Kaelee turned back to Asara to see what she thought.

            “Pretty good,” Asara commented giggling, “Now what do we do first?”

            Kaelee thought for a moment until she figured something out. “You know what Asara, I feel bad for them,” she said in a mischievous tone. She continued, “Why don’t we go down to their level?” Asara nodded and watched as Kaelee descended.

The mob ran but the two beauties were so large they might as well have given up. A river of people all running in one direction flowed through every street. Many of them were beginning to crowd the main market. The wide grand street was still filled to the brim with those trying to escape. Those foolish enough to stop were quickly trampled by other citizens. There were no individuals in this sea of mortals, only terrified insects trying to flee from the vastly approaching apocalypse.

Some believed they had a chance to escape, but that notion was quickly quelled as the red headed goddess went down to one knee. The shockwave of impact sent the masses stumbling. She brought her other knee down now and smashed her hands into the city to steady herself further. When all was said and done she laid completely flat and hovered over the mortals eying them intently. It was rather humbling to those in the crowd.

Those brilliant eyes of hers were scanning all of them. None in the crowd could hide from the radiance of those orbs glinting green. If they didn’t feel small already, they surely did now. The intricate detail of her eye was astonishing up close, patterns and veins of gold ran through the green iris, creating an awe inspiring site to those on the ground. Some wondered of what exactly she was looking at, surely they were too small to be individually noticed by her, but the gargantuan pupils seemed to follow some of the insects who tried to make an escape.

It was a tense few moments before she finally spoke. “I don’t want any of you getting away before I get a good chance to look at you, so please stay where you are.” Her voice noticeably hurt many of the poor citizens standing so close to her, some immediately grasped their ears and shrunk down to a knee trying to escape such a loud noise, while others were deafened without warning. Either way, none wanted to test her; they stood in place waiting to see what she planned for them. She scanned them over once more, some turned away unable to deal with being looked down upon by such a greater being. When she was done she tormented them more with another sentence. “You know, you mortals are always so defiant until we come around to show you your true places. You lot don’t seem to be so bad though, at least you listen to me when I tell you what to do. That’s an admirable quality in slaves. How about I give you a series of tests. If you manage to pass them, you will remain alive. If you want to try, just bow to me.”

Everyone turned to see what their neighbor would do, who would be the first to obey. One by one, people started to kneel. Their will was broken in the face of such a superior being as this goddess. Some noticed the huge grin that snaked its way on her face as more and more of the crowd knelt. Eventually all but a few more stubborn individuals were on their knees. The sight of those who refused her command had angered the beauty, but she kept her composure. Unwilling slaves were common.

“I see some of you seem to think you are above my commands.” She gave a chuckle. “Look at those around you, they know their place. They listen to me, and I highly advise you to do the same.” Still many of those who refused to kneel stayed on their feet. Kaelee continued, “very well, maybe you need a demonstration on what it means to be subservient.” Her eyes focused on one of those who stood, a rather large man with a muscular build. He looked to be a fighter. “You,” the goddess said, “you, won’t kneel, so you will be made an example of. Everyone around this man, kill him, or you will all suffer with him.”

The crowd turned to face him, many waiting just as before to see who would make the first move. Many questioned how right it would be, while others thought more rashly and quickly rushed towards the man, thinking only of their survival. Being larger than many of the others in the crowd he held his own for a few moments before the mob engulfed him. His body was stomped from all those around him. Relentless kicks turned his bones into little more than fragments and he lay on the ground dying of many contusions to his vital organs. The last visage he had was the red haired goddess looking extremely pleased with her new subjects. His eyes closed and life left him, yet his body was still assaulted into an unrecognizable pulp of skin.

The now bloodthirsty mob had worked itself into a frenzy and was beginning to attack others who had refused to kneel. Man and woman alike were murdering those that had been one of them just earlier in the day with an act of sheer brutality. The Goddess was giggling happily at the scene. Tremors were felt as the other goddess still standing, was walking around to get a better look at the action. These tremors did nothing to cease the bloodshed. After a few minutes the goddess called off the attacks.

“Very good, really. I mean, that was something.” She looked up to her friend looming above, “don’t you think so Asara?” The brown haired goddess simply nodded in response, as her friend on the ground turned back to face the thousands still waiting fervently. “You have all done more than I could have asked for. You would make very valuable slaves to our pantheon.” She stopped for a minute. Some wondered what she meant by “would”, and felt unnerved at the pleased look she had. “As I said, you’ve done everything and more I asked for. The problem is, you took it upon yourself to kill those others who wouldn’t kneel. You decided what to do, you didn’t wait to see what I would tell you. You see, as slaves, my will becomes yours, you do nothing without me telling you. So unfortunately, I can’t say you passed this test. You are going to have to be punished for those actions you decided to take, I can’t let you live for such insubordination. At least you were directly spoken to by a being who is vastly superior to you. That is an honor I don’t give many insects.”

This kicked the crowd into a frenzy of a different kind. They began to run once more, even more terrified than before. It wasn’t long until they felt the trembling ground as the laying goddess began to stir and move. One of the goddess’ impossibly large hands stretched over the crowd blocking out light to many. Her index finger was extended out and was beginning to lower. Screams were sent out to her deaf ears above. The thousands watched as her finger collided with the ground, crushing many of the mortals. She wasn’t done. The goddess began to run her finger through the crowd bulldozing many of the runners to death as they couldn’t escape the impossibly large digit. Their screams were drowned out by the laughter of the titan above.

Kaelee was pleased with how easily she could dispose of these little pests. She simply dragged her finger across the ground and their fragile bodies broke against it. Hundreds had fallen already in this leisurely show of power. Just her finger could destroy the lives of so many of these inferior beings; that was the measure of her power over them. She couldn’t help but laugh at that thought. She saw the looks of fear on their faces so perfectly, it was arousing to think of all the harm she caused by just being. Kaelee examined her finger now, she loved the barely recognizable remains of what used to be humans that had become stuck to her fingerprints. “It’s sad really how pathetic you all are.” She berated them. “We’ll just have to put you out of your misery. Asara if you would.”

Asara lifted her foot up and hovered over the crowd rushing down the main street. Kaelee watched giddy as the insects looked up and saw her beautiful Asara’s perfect foot hovering above. They tried to run away from it but it covered too great of an area. Kaelee loved that she would get an up-close view of this. The olive foot descended now and the whelps screamed as always. Her foot simply rested onto the ground, crushing through blocks of markets and buildings. Those not under her foot were knocked down. Kaelee noted that many still crawled trying to get away.

“Amazing Asara, seriously that was awesome. Who knows how many you snuffed out there.” Kaelee pushed off the ground and stood up to her full impressive height of six and a half miles. It was different on the ground. Looking up at Asara, she began to feel her lower regions begin to moisten. Asara looked incredible from that view, it made Kaelee wonder how they both must look to the mortals who were inconceivably smaller. It mattered little, Kaelee’s mind was focused on one thing, she had waited long enough, and it was time to finally enjoy Asara’s body.

She cleaned the dust from her garb and simply removed it revealing her long torso and smaller but firm breasts. Kaelee threw her clothes to the side. It impacted into a previously undamaged portion of the city, crushing much of it under its simple weight. She wasted no more time in removing Asara’s garb now until both of them stood naked. They finally embraced and ravenously began to kiss while their hands shifted around feeling and bringing an extra layer of sensation to the experience. “You first Asara,” Kaelee begged as she found a place to sit down. Her mile long rear thudded into the city, wiping out most of the commerce district. All the riches of this once great empire were destroyed by this horny goddess’ ass.

Asara knew exactly what Kaelee wanted. She went from her lover’s mouth to her breasts, giving each one a tender kiss, then several pecks as she travelled down her mid-section, until she stopped over her glistening vagina. So much of the juices had begun to flow that some of the buildings around Kaelee’s pussy had been engulfed in the secretion. She kissed above it, teasing Kaelee who was patiently waiting for the oral pleasure.

“Don’t keep me waiting,” Kaelee said.

“I’m just admiring it is all, there’s nothing more beautiful,” Asara responded as she lowered her mouth to meet her partner’s lower lips. A rush of tangy juices met Asara’s tongue as she diligently serviced the gluttonous pussy. Moans of pleasure rang throughout the city as this continued.

            “General Zayn we have to get you out of here sir!” A lieutenant was scrambling trying to get the council to leave. None of them wanted to leave the supposed safety of the mountain citadel that overlooked much of the city.

            “For what reason would we leave, lieutenant? It’s over.” He pointed out to the goddesses still embraced in their sexual lust and continued, “We’ve lost, and they’re celebrating their victory. Enjoy the show while you can.”

            The lieutenant was at a loss for words, “with all due respect sir, this is madness, we still have a…”

            “Oh ya! I’m almost there!” the voice of the goddess cut off his sentence. Her howls of sexual pleasure were deafening to everyone in the city especially those sitting in the citadel.

            Zayn turned to the lieutenant once more. “You see, the empire is lost, all we can hope for now is to die with some dignity.” This hit the young lieutenant hard. Here was the great General Zayn, leader of countless offensives and the greatest military mind in the history of Torros, and he was simply giving up. He thought for a moment how a dignified death would look but his thoughts were quickly cut off once more by the goddesses.

            “Your Turn now Asara, just let me get something.” The red haired goddess turned now to the citadel. The lieutenant was terrified. He found himself wondering what she was going to do. He didn’t have much time to think. She grabbed the base of the tall rock the citadel was founded on and began to pull with extreme power. The occupants could not stay on their feet. The constant trembling was met with a quick rip into the air. She had succeeded in pulling the citadel from its place and even the rock it had stood on. The ever present citadel that had looked over the city for centuries had been uprooted in a matter of seconds to be used at the whim of the goddess. Zayn was right, the empire was lost.

            Those still inside were met with one last horrid sight. The goddess brought the citadel up to her enormous green eye, trying to look inside. She spoke to them one last time. “You should have simply accepted our rule, all of this could have been avoided.” The whole mountain was thrusted forward until all the light was gone. The young lieutenant could hear the moans once more fading in and out from the constant motion he was in. He noticed the smell next. It was a thick feminine smell that he had known quite a few times but it was filling up his lungs making it somewhat hard to breath. When the liquid began to seep in he knew where he was. It was thick and hard to move around in as it began to fill every room of the once great fortress. His mind wandered thinking of how meaningless his life was to die in a way such as this. In the juices of two superiors beings’ passion. There was nowhere else to go now, the liquid had filled the room, he watched as everyone in the main hall began to fight for air as the viscous liquid encompassed them.

            He violently thrashed about trying to free himself but it did not work, so he simply accepted his fate. Seeing the lifeless body of General Zayn accented the morbid reality of the situation to him. The empire was truly lost now. Not because of a great army and a valiant war, but because of two beings who simply decided they would end the centuries of civilization. The lieutenant thought one last time of how he had to try and die with dignity, but there was no dignity in this death. The juices of the goddess’ vagina began to fill his lungs and he simply passed out. His life ended just as the goddess Asara was beginning to finally come. He and the entire city learned that day what it meant to disobey the pantheon.