- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you know who I am, then you know what kind of stories I write. I hope you enjoy it.

Karla slowly lowered the sole of her sandal, so the tiny people could back away. The 2" heel was comfortable. She didn't like heels, but even a small one like this really pushed home the reality these people were smaller than she was.  Her exposed toes, while not mountains, were impressive. She'd even gone to the trouble of painting her nails, so they'd look nice for them.  At 1/4" tall, she thought the only one they could actually see anymore was her smallest toe. Most them were probably scared, except her husband. He was probably sporting an enormous erection.  He had pretended not to know her, so he could join in with them. Blend.  Experience their terror, their fear.  Plus, seeing her as a towering giant, was something he had always wanted.  They both had them thinking she was going to save them. Protect them.  Get them back to normal. They couldn't be more wrong. 

"Wow, it's amazing how tiny you all are now."  She knew they could hear her.  However, even though she was only 5 feet tall (5'2" in these heels, she reminded herself), their tiny voices couldn't reach the proportionate mile or so to her ears.  She wiggled her toes a little, to again bring home the point that these... people... were the size of ants now.  It was almost time for the next stage.  Another hour had passed.  She looked at the device on the table, and the time had just about elapsed.  She didn't think a few more seconds would be noticed.  She moved her hand to the activate button, and pressed it. The hour timer reset itself to another 60 minutes.  She could only imagine the sight they were seeing now. The sole of her shoe suddenly doubled in height. What was a 6 foot high surmountable barricade, was now a very solid, 12 foot highwall.

She got the pair of tweezers from her pocket. "I'm going to carefully pick one of you up now."  She began to squat down on her haunches, and it must appeared like a mountain was falling from the sky. Even at now 1/8" tall, she easily picked out her husband, in the kelly green shirt. She was careful, as she didn't want him hurt.  Or at least much.  Maybe he needed to understand how dangerous this was.  A small jerk, and he came loose from the tweezers, and landed on her big toenail.  "Oops!"  She hoped it sounded genuine.  She paused for a moment, hoping she appeared to be taking a careful approach to re-grabbing him.  The bright green shirt stood out easily against the bright rose pink of her nail polish. He was so fucking tiny!  Her nail wasn't much bigger than 1/2" across, and 3/4" long.  But at his 1/8" size, it was a 35 foot by 25 foot pink plain. He stood up, and might have said something, but the scene before her was just amazing.  A dozen men (or more!) at this size could probably stand on her nail, and still be able to comfortably move around.  She idly wondered how many of them it would take to apply a coat of polish on just her one nail, let alone the other nine.  She moved the tweezers into position again, and got a solid grip on his pants.  He might have a bit of a wedgie, but that should serve as a reminder how foolish he was.  She rose back up, her monstrous shadow no longer blocking the light from the minuscule humans now smaller than the sole of her shoe.  She pretended to admire the tiny man before her.  It didn't matter, they couldn't see what she was doing. 

"Well, I guess before you all shrink to nothing, we should find a new place for you to live.  Everyone gather together, and I'll collect you all up."  She watched the tiny dots begin to congregate together.  "I'm thinking that a really good place for you tiny fucks might be on the bottom of my shoe.  Splattered into paste." The miniature humans stood paralyzed. Had she said what they thought she said? 

"You stupid little fucking gnats. You've had no idea I've been shrinking you the whole time.  In the last batch of insects, at least a couple of them realized it.  Say hello to the bottom of my sandal, you stupid little fucks!"  For an added measure, she quickly tapped the activate button twice in rapid succession.  Yes, her husband would shrink again, but at least he was (relatively) safe in the grip of the tweezers.  To the tiny souls below the smooth beige sole they suddenly saw her foot increased by a factor of four.  What was the size of a football field, was now the inescapable size of an aircraft carrier. 

She lowered her foot slowly, relishing the knowledge that they could not escape.  Even though she couldn't see them, she liked to imagine they were still vainly trying to run. More often, her husband said, they would simply give up.  But she liked to imaging they were still fighting, still resisting. The thought that they would die still struggling against her, turned her on. That her might was just too much for them.  That she not only had power over them, but that she willingly abused that power. 

That..... felt good.  She barely heard the tiny crunches.  She certainly didn't feel them.  Her foot now lay solidly against the wooden floor. She slowly twisted her foot at the ankle, to and fro, further smashing the remains into the wood floor. She remembered the first time she had tried this, with the white sandals.  They had had a tread, and one of them survived by crawling up inside the tread.  She fixed that mistake next time.  And well, the black sandals with their shorter heel, were more comfortable anyway. A mere 2" heel, that now, was a proportiate tower, over 350 feet tall now. Funny how the math alone came easier now.

She closed her eyes, sighing.  Opening them slowly she regarded her practically microscopic husband. "That never gets old.  When can we do more?"  He appeared tried to explain, but she couldn't hear him, and he knew it.  "Same thing as before?"  She could see him nodding vigorously.  She lowered him back the toes of the foot that had not stepped on the captives. He disrobed, and a pink dot ran across the black sole, until he disappeared between the mass of her toes. A minute, maybe two, and she saw the pink dot moving back across the plain.  He'd cum. At his current size, an amount she could not notice.

She quickly tapped the reverse button three times, allowing him back to 1/4".  She reached down, and undid the ankle straps on both shoes. She tilted the sole of the one with stains so that it was vertical and exposed.  She very, very carefully removed her other shoe, as her husband was still on it.  "Let me know when you're ready to fuck. I'm gonna go get the vibrator and use it a while." At this larger size she distinctly heard his reply. "Yes, goddess!"  She smiled, and with a little steel in her voice. "And don't you ever fucking forget it."

Chapter End Notes:

I hope someone liked it.