- Text Size +

 

It was a normal day, in a normal city.

Quietly, shaking with excitement and disbelief, Lily stood to her feet in her room. She was now a full foot taller, simply by virtue of thought. Lily stared down at her hands, grinning. She closed her eyes, growing quickly. Her back hunched against the ceiling. She pinched herself - Was she dreaming? No, this was real. And it was better than any dream could ever be. Lily walked outside, standing under the blue sky. No reason to destroy anything, she thought. That would come later.

Lily rocketed up, her height multiplying rapidly. She opened her eyes, standing a hundred feet above her home. She looked down, her feet filling the yard to the edge. Lily smirked. This was going to be fun.

She stepped gingerly to the street, looking down the road to town. Wonder what they'd think if their daily routines included a giantess. Lily smirked, reveling in her new power. It was early, and people weren't out in any great numbers yet... Lily had it all to herself, for now. She stomped over to a car, leaning down to see how small it looked between her shoes. Like a toy. Lily tilted her foot up on its heel, looming the sole over the tiny car. She slowly pushed down on the trunk, her eyes lighting up as the metal gave like weak clay underneath her. Biting her lip softly, she stepped down, flattening the whole thing with a metallic crunch. She lifted up her foot, staring at the demolished pancake of a car. “Fucking perfect.” Lily started towards the town.

 

A pair of cyclists were out enjoying the brisk morning air when a deep thudding rumbled through the earth – shortly followed by a trainer that flew by them with blinding speed, slamming in front of them. Lily smirked, staring at the two men as they frantically tried to stop, turn, anything to avoid this inexplicable roadblock. The pair end up skidding to a halt, luckily avoiding injury. For now.

The first screams in confusion, turning his bike around and pedaling madly the opposite direction. Lily watches him go, inching along like a snail. She slams her other foot in front of him, watching him scurry and scramble like an ant. The second simply stares, struggling for words. Lily says nothing, moving her feet around, watching them scramble like bugs. After all... that's what they were to her, Lily thought. They were small, stupid, insignificant. Lily raises a toe over a bicycle, to the awe of its owner, and slowly grinds it into a pile of scrap metal and dust. The men run for their lives.

 

“Where are you going?” Booms Lily. She sits down with a thud, encompassing the men in her legs, Indian style. The bikers shout, walled in by legs. They squeak and say some tiny, stupid words that Lily couldn't care less about. Lily works off her sneakers with a sigh, pocketing her socks. She was going to have some fun. The men scurried about like ants, and Lily happily raised a foot above them. She smirked as one, again, tried to run. Like he'd get anywhere. The other was more sensible, falling to his knees in fear. Lily smirked in glee. She slammed her foot down next to the running man, watching him fall and scream. She inched her toes over to him, raising one over his body. She pushed down, gently. It was at this time Lily finally decided to listen to the rambling of the tiny man, curious.

“Pl-please! What the hell are you?” Screamed the man. “Please don't hurt me! I've got a wife! Please!”

Lily listened, soaking in the pleas. It gave her a strange, new feeling, and she loved it.

“M-more.” Lily said, surprised at first. “Beg more!” She barks, more sure of herself this time. The man doesn't need to be told twice.

“O-okay...” He stammers, frightened. “Pl-please spare me... I'll d-do anything.”

Lily pushes down with her toe, feeling the man squirm in pain. She bites her lip. He couldn't even get out from underneath her toe, and that made her feel... amazing.

Lily felt the man's legs snap like dry twigs, followed by a hoarse scream of terror.

The man writhed in agony as his knees bent backwards, his shins splintering underneath Lily's toe. His femur snapped violently, twisting through his skin in burning pain. His shins were a series of fragments held roughly in place by leg muscle.

“Mmm...” Lily groaned. She rubbed her toe in a circle on the ground.

The man screamed bloody murder as Lily's toe ground his bones into a pulp. His legs twisted, tore, ripped against the sharp bits of his bones. A red smear appeared in the dirt as his lower body twisted, mangled. Lily lifted up her toe, a dot of red on the bottom.

The other man stares, eyes wide, vomiting in the grass. His friend's legs are a red, mangled pulp. He screams, cries. Lily smirks.

“G-g-g-god..” The broken man gurgles. He passes out cold from pain.

Lily frowns. “Rude. That's no fun at all.”

With little ceremony, she raises a foot, heel pointing down. Lily slams the ball of her heel down onto the chest of the man with a satisfied grunt. His chest caves in instantly, ribs stabbing out his back in dozens of pieces. His head pops like a firm grape, becoming mush with a sickening wet crunch. Lilt twists her heel around on the corpse of the bug, smearing him into a wet stain in the dirt. She lifts up her heel, frowning in disgust.

“What a mess.” She says, laughing.

The remaining man shudders at the brutal end of his friend, his face sprayed with blood and guts.

“Pl-please.” He cries, tears falling. “Please, not me. Not like that. I'll do anything.”

Lily raises her eyebrow in thought, propping her sole up in front of the man.

“Clean him off.” She says, biting her lip. Could she really make him do it?

The man jumps. “What?!”

Lily stomps her other foot down, shaking the earth. “Now. Tongue only.” Her voice booms.

The man, quivering, kneels down. “P-please. You can't be fucking serious.” He moans. Lily says nothing in reply, only raising her foot above him menacingly. The man shudders, face to face with the pulp of his biking buddy. He sticks out his tongue, crying profusely. Lily bites her lip, incredibly turned on by the power. She feels a tiny, miniscule wet tongue on her heel. The man moans in disgust as he licks off the bloody remains of his friend, tasting foot and guts as he works.

“God... you're pathetic.” Lily says, shaking with arousal. “Fucking lick. For your life. Faster.”

The man licks harder, his back heaving with broken sobs. Lily throws her head back, biting her lip and grunting softly. She can't believe this. She loves every second.

Lily lowers her sole over the man, pushing down softly, feeling him squirm. She rubs back and forth gently, trapping him underneath her arch. She feels his pathetic ribs crack. She holds him down, smothering him under the foot that killed his friend.

“Die for me... insect.” Lily moans, her hand slipping down her pants.

The man struggles for air, pushed flat. His lungs burn, his vision blurring. He was dying under a foot.

Lily moans as she feels the man's life slowly slip away for her. She feels it wink out like a dying ember as he suffocates under her foot. She smiles darkly, mushing his body. Lily felt like a Goddess. And she was going to make sure everyone else knew she was one too. She walked towards the city, shaking with anticipation.