- Text Size +

“This is Diane Somers, with breaking news from New York. A gigantic woman has appeared, and is wreaking death and destruction. Officials have organized a statewide alert, along with an evacuation order for the entire city. The National Guard has already been deployed, aiding the effort. Oh, and we are receiving word that the Governor is holding an emergency briefing. We take you live to it.”

“…We are undergoing an evacuation of every person in the city. We have a heavy military presence to cover all means of exit to the major bridges, with fifty thousand troops deployed, with fighter jets providing air support. We ask that everyone remain calm, and know that all precautions necessary are being taken. In the face of this tragedy, we will remain strong…”

This was suicide, millions of people trekking to any bridge that was available. It was too easy. Millions of people soon to be bottlenecked in the city’s main thoroughfares. The goddess would have no trouble in finding victims for her perverted pleasure. She lumbered through the streets, seeing thousands run through every street, the lucky ones that weren’t put to death by her foot. The hastily made checkpoints and military presence, launching all forms of aggression at her impossible stature. The gunfire and artillery were too small. Not even a flinch or a recoil of pain. She lumbered, unimpeded, as this military force was crushed unceremoniously.

Almost every stand of infantry that was placed, all along each checkpoint to provide cover for the evacuation. One by one they crumbled as the world’s greatest military force was destroyed by a singular woman of incredible stature. The F-15’s didn’t fare any better. No amount of payload was enough to even make her bleed. A lazily swatting hand cut through any air superiority.

The view from below was equally as terrifying. 

Fighter jets fell one by one, a chaotic descent that lit the night sky. They plummeted, already eviscerating the already ruined remains of the city. It was like fireworks, yellow and orange plumes streaking the sky. Buildings caught in the impact, back down from earth. The smoke rose high, blanketing the moon and stars.

The Empire State Building, still braved its existence in the midst of all this bedlam. However, that time would come to an end for this iconic structure.

A glance, nothing more than a parting look. After a while it turned into a long gaze. The goddess walked up to it, sizing it up. It stood a bit smaller, but not by much. Grabbing her ample breasts, she enclosed them around the tip of the tower. It was a perfect and pleasing fit. Her breasts bobbed and jiggled around the cement, steel, and glass.

The feeling was incredible. Having one of the world’s largest building between two of the largest breasts. What a juxtaposition of scale that many frightened bystanders had no idea what to make of it. The goddess’s eyes stared to glaze over in pleasure as she escalated the pressure. Cracks were starting to show, but she did not stop, instead she bent down to place the bottom half of the building in between her colossal flesh. The smoothness of the building felt amazing to her touch. Glancing over to give a small kiss to the middle edifice, she noticed something peculiar.

It seemed that there were still people inside, some had taken to jumping out of the various windows to escape the destruction. Having a spark of imagination, the goddess stopped tit-fucking the building and decided to hold her breasts out, hoping for the jumpers to land on her. Some did, crashing to her imposing breasts. The few survivors found themselves trapped, almost assured of swift death.

After a sufficient number of victims were tallied, they found themselves scooped up by the biggest tongue in existence. Swallowed away, never to be seen or heard from again. The uninhibited bliss of the moment was too much to bear. The goddess, realizing the Empire State Building still stood upright, began to grind on the building. The powerful movement of her curvy frame was too much to tolerate. The Empire State fell into a million pieces like a controlled demolition. The tallest skyscraper on the island was destroyed in an instant.

The goddess gave a sensual smirk, pleased with her destruction so far, as she eyed the Queensboro Bridge and widened her grin. It was a sight to behold for a hungry, sex-crazed giantess. Around ten thousand people, including the remaining armed forces comprising of a coalition of the US Army and the National Guard surrounding the evac point. There was so many to choose from this disorganized mass. She stepped forward, to re-introduce herself to these embattled denizens. She grabbed a handful right away for nothing more than a snack. She chewed loudly, making all of them know what she was capable of. She came closer, and knelt down, her massive vulva towering above. Her blue eyes, staring intently on this mob of men, women, and children.

Thousands of eyes, peering at this vulgar sight. No one dared to take a breath. Dead silence. No one choose to run or put up a fight. A few of them began to bow, and began to worship. The few turned to many. Soon nearly everyone joined in on the impromptu worship.

The goddess gleamed at the turn of events, and relished the moment. She closed her eyes and started to knead her breasts. Enjoying this age-old act of submission, she took one of her colossal hands down below her waist. She started to finger herself, pressing her immaculate fingers down her vast and cavernous vagina.

The onlookers continued there worship unimpeded. Some close by in the adjacent streets also took to this growing worship. The goddess fell to her knees, stroking her labia furiously, not resorting to killing her admirers just yet.

In and out, moving to the sounds of gunfire and unbridled fear. Faster and faster, every colossal stroke exercised with pure orgasmic ecstasy. Her free hand clasped her right nipple, violently shaking her immense breasts. This was domination in all of its uninhibited glory. It was a beyond comprehension. So many eyes observing such passion, watching and worshiping this gigantic woman get off. This was power. This was dominance beyond the likes of human imagination. Making a major metropolitan area her playground, beyond any societies’ control.

With a lustful gaze, she eyed the eyes that looked straight above her. This moment of peace was soon to be cut short, after what seemed like an eternity. The goddess fell back, sitting upright and opened her massive legs. Her gaping, dripping wet vulva now closer than ever. Her hands reached into the crowd. The worshipping stopped immediately, and became a mad dash for survival. They didn’t go far. One scoop brought hundreds up to her face.

The goddess stared keenly at her next batch of victims. The next move for this giantess was becoming fairly obvious. She lowered her hand to her vagina, pressing those unfortunate souls to her two fingers for an effortless insertion into her. Deeper and deeper her fingers pressed, unbeknownst to her, the turmoil and violence. Some were crushed outside her labia; there was no attempt to be gentle. Many did find themselves swallowed whole. Victims of a goddess reaching climax. Pumping these tiny people deep inside, the small struggles for freedom only intensified her pleasure. The mere thought of fully grown humans being an object of pleasure turned her on even further. The moans were ear-splitting. Deeper she pushed, more was all she wanted.

Another swipe at the dispersing crowd, another batch to be trapped in her folds. After her hands were free of humanity, covered only by blood, she reached for anything she could. Cars and trucks were lifted only to be crushed and smeared on her breasts. Most helicopters and tanks were met with the same fate. Crushed either by her breasts, or plunged deep inside her.

Reaching climax, she fell completely on her back, bulldozing lines of buildings. Faster, faster, this was it, she needed something big, and quick. She extended to grasp any building that would be able to fill her. It was the Flatiron building, nowhere near big enough, but it would have to do. The skyscraper penetrated, with a loud cry of pleasure she continued. It held remarkably well as a makeshift dildo. Quivering and quaking, pummeling the skyscraper into submission. In and out, faster and faster until it crumbled.

“Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” the goddess shouted.

“Yes! I am fucking all of you little pricks!”

With one more gasp of energy, she exhaled, feeling the wetness down below. Some of her juices fell to the streets below, unluckily for those caught underneath. The entire section of her masturbation was reduced to a crater. The death toll, undoubtedly too numerous to count. Smoke billowed, the military, at least in that area, was nowhere to be heard or seen. This could only be described as the world’s largest exhibition of sexual dominance.

She laid splayed on the rubble beneath her, obviously exhausted. In the afterglow, she languidly reached and grabbed some unlucky souls that survived elsewhere. She placed three men and two women on her breasts, after stripped them ever so delicately with her fingernail. They were tiny, no doubt, but she still admired their frightened bodies. Her index finger played with one the men. Caressing his miniscule erect penis. The others watched in horror, all of them hoping they would survive.

A few minutes passed by, he came on her gargantuan nipple. Then, she ordered the remaining men and women to have sex, in the goddess’s full view on top of her left breast. Fearing any act of violence they obeyed. It was kind of pitiful, but also quite arousing. Each of them separated into couples, with the other little man joining in later. The goddess gave a lethargic gaze, enjoying the sight nonetheless, licking her lips seeing these little men penetrate these little women. One of the couples brushed up next to her nipple which was slowly growing hard. A slight moan escaped the goddess’s mouth.

“My turn” She cooed.

The men dismounted the women. Using her giant pinky finger, she pleasured both women with ease. The men were just as easily to please. One touch was all it took. The size difference seemed to heighten the pleasure for these forced lovers.

The five of them, petered out, rested on her soft flesh. After all this time, the giantess still didn’t kill them. It was peculiar turn of events. This must be the longest time the she has let anyone live in her possession. The tiny, bare captives looked towards the horizon. Daybreak. The soft light coating the ivory-toned expanse of skin. The captives sighed; exhausted, and scared for their future.