- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally finished after having a recent moment of inspiration. Life continues to get in the way and I don't know if I have another story in me, but I've enjoyed writing this. 

 

I should have killed them ages ago, but goddamn they make a girl feel real good. Like really damn good. Their puny bodies fucking on top of my perfect form. God, it really is cloud nine. My head is still spinning from their tiny love-making. Now, what to do with them? I’m already kinda coming down. Not like I want this night to end just yet. There is still so much to do.  Should I just crush them under the full weight of my gorgeous, pedicured hands? Watch them burst into a million pieces of viscera. That would be sight. Really take my time, watch them explode in a cloud of red. Devilish, but extremely tempting.

Would that really get me hot? Hmmm, perhaps a perfect aphrodisiac. Swallow them whole or chew them to bits, make them see each other ripped apart by the biggest teeth anyone has ever seen. Arm by severed arm, leg by gnawed leg, bones spilt and twisted like the most brilliant form of modern art, with a cacophony of pitiful screams. I like that one a lot. A real standout, but my feet yearn for more blood. A perfect arch into a satisfying crunch of concrete and asphalt. Oh my god, I’m just tingling just thinking of the possibilities.

First things first. More people are needed to satisfy me. Let’s bring more hapless passerbys to feel the power of perfect dominance.

“Alright you five little fucks, time to introduce yourselves to five hundred more peons. Make all the friendships you can, because some of you are about to be introduced to the biggest mouth you’ve ever seen. Get ready littles ones, the show is about to begin.”

 

Oh my goodness they are so tiny. I’ll leave some for later. These lucky winners, are going to taste so sweet. Oh, so delicious, even better than I remember. They pop just like candy. A delicious salt taffy is probably the closest I can even compare. Some burst between my blinding white teeth. I can already feel some limbs torn away. What a cocktail! God,it’s like my hand has a mind of its own. Oh, oh, oh yes. Hundreds sliding down my trachea, trapped in my fluids. I just fucked a building and already my hand is lowering to my more sensitive parts. I really have a one track mind, goddamn. Well, what's a girl to do when the world is hers for the taking?

No time to play coy. Time to finish off my tic tac sized aprodesiacs. Ten by ten they follow in a random mass down to my stomach. They think they’ve seen the worse. My stomach acid will be just a little bit hotter than a hot spring in the mountains. Now let's introduce the other other mob to my gorgeous and beautiful feet.

“Alright, many of your former friends are churning in my stomach as we speak. Their mangled bodies will I’m sure enjoy the warmness of my stomach acid. For you remaining specs of shit, get ready to be treated to the biggest and most gorgeous toes you've ever seen. These toes have been busy. They can use a real good massage. You sick fucks will love every second.”

 

Place em down to street level. Before I do anything, they need to worship these toes, they need to fuck these toes, and they need to enjoy every inch of flesh.

“You pathetic peons, before I end your life, I want all of you strip down and fuck these toes. Anyone who doesn’t will die swiftly. Make the right choice for your goddess.”

They are actually doing it. I amaze myself sometimes. I can barely see em, but I can see enough bare skin. Didn’t even take them a minute. These mites are really starting to catch on! 

“Yes servants! Fuck my toes. Fuck every single inch. Ignore the corpses underneath. Just keep fucking and coat my toes with your pathetic jizz! You know you like it! Your goddess commands you!”

Yes! I can already feel the little spurts of sperm. I can only imagine the sight. Staring to the sky with beautiful painted nails soaring above. Barely visible compared to walls of skin and ridges. Coated with victims both recent and old. Little men with their cocks out. Trusting in and out trying to make sense of it all. There goes my hand again, shifting and peeling the folds. Oh fuck it, these mites had their fun. Time to snuff their lives. My right foot, up and peering at the naked denizens beneath. I’m going to savor this. I was rushing things before. But now, I’m going to take my sweet little time. Lower, lower, lower still, just about to make contact with two hundred unfortunate future stains. The asphalt buckles and the bodies burst in all directions. The screams I can faintly hear. A soft landing.  

I am god! The world shifts in my favor. No one can challenge the unending nightmare of my lustful gaze.   Now I really need to finish myself off. My pussy is aching to be filled. Let’s see, the Empire State Building is a messy mass of steel and juices. Hmm, the Chrysler Building, still standing. Time to get myself acquainted. While I’m at it, Madison Square Garden is right near my pinky toe. Fuck it, I never liked the Knicks anyway. All it took was a measly toe, to destroy the most famous arena in the world. Pathetic. Hopefully those dead bugs could catch a glimpse of their goddess before girders fell on them.

Now on to the main event. A skyscraper that can make a grown woman cry… in ecstasy.  

“I’m sure all of you know who I am. We are a little beyond polite introductions. But you’re just the right size to make a girl feel...welcome.”

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. It feels so divine. Oh my god I’m shaking like crazy. How did I even get to this point? Squirming on the streets, toppling buildings and crushing people with my back and ass as I use a skyscraper as a giant dildo? Getting myself off as millions die under my figure. Why am I even getting philosophical? Who gives a fuck? I do this cause it feels good. To see the lines of bodies bursting as I feed my pussy the largest structures mortal men can make for me. Being a goddess is fun. There is no greater feeling than crushing civilization with the power of my urges and body. My tits are wrecking balls of pleasure, my ass is a weapon of mass destruction, my pussy is cavernous death trap to all those normal sized. This is what life should be. An empowering express of unbridled freedom.

“Oh my god you guys are just perfect. Thank you for fulfilling your goddess’s needs. Sorry for all the destruction. Wait, why am I lying? I loved every second of it.”

“Hey, there you are… You come all this way without telling me?”

“You’re looking as… big as ever”

“Glad you noticed babe. It’s the rubble that really sells it huh?" 

“You’re damn right”

There he was, my multi thousand foot squeeze. Naked in all of his extraordinary glory. Dark, almost jet black hair. A thin but very toned and athletic body. Leading to a perfect v, with the biggest dick that humanity has ever seen. Veiny and pulsating with vigor. Perhaps my time alone was longer than it should have been. I need the real thing. Not a cheap concrete imitation.

“So while I was, re-decorating Beijing, you were having your way with the Big Apple?”

“Yeah...I guess you can say that.”

“Goddamn you’ve covered in soot.”

“I got a little carried away.”

“Damn right, you destroyed half the city.”

“Yeah, It was hella fun, how was Beijing?”

“I guess you can say I stuck my dick somewhere I shouldn’t have.”

“Oh, really? Care to explain?”

“Well, there’s a giant gaping hole in the middle of the Yintai Tower. And there’s cum everywhere.”

“Everywhere…?”

“Yeah, everywhere, and it felt damn good. There’s still some reserves left in the tank if you want to really give this city a makeover.”

“Oh my god you read my mind. Skyscrapers are fun, but you can never be topped.”

“Okay then, get ready to sink this stinking island to the ground.”

He approached slowly, looking grandiose as ever. His huge member swaying back and forth, fully erect and ready to start some trouble. I’m getting chills just thinking about getting my fill. He lowers himself. Speaking as softly as a giant could,

“Ready to play?”

I shook my head to the affirmative while biting my giant lips. First he lowered his head between my legs and started to go. Lick after lick and it felt amazing! Eating me out while the surviving denizens craned their heads upwards to see the largest tongue and the largest pussy ever. My breaths got shorter as I moaned more and more to an increasing pace. His tongue was magic.

“Oh god yes! Oh, oh, oh! Feels so good babe!”

The buildings under our massive bodies were crushed by our giant thighs and feet asscores of people were crushed just by the mere act of foreplay. The smoke started to rise as rubble started to pile underneath us. It was no shock as to how amazing it felt. After a while, he lifted his head, locked eyes with me as he motioned to his dick. I knew what he wanted as I humbly obliged to my massive mate, but he stopped me just for a moment.

“Hold on, why don’t you collect some little people to put on me?”

“Oh… of course. Anything for my big man.”

I looked for a suitable crowd of terrified people. There were many to choose from. I was like a kid in a candy store. I settled on a particular mob near Times Square. There were some military figures; possibly an impromptu evacuation squad. No matter, they were going to be chosen for the ultimate sacrifice. I lowered my hand and scooped them with ease. I addressed them in a way only a goddess could.

“Listen all you pathetic and tiny humans. You have been chosen for a great honor. To be placed on my boyfriend’s mega cock and assist us in our kinky fetish. First I demand that all of you strip naked. I want to see little cocks and little pussys so we can really appreciate the size difference. Those that don’t obey will be taken care of in a not so nice way. So accept your fate and please your masters!”

They wasted no time. Clothes were flying off at a record pace. Soon I had five hundred tiny humans all naked and ready to be taken. I lifted my hand to my big boy and dropped them all on his big boy. They clutched his shaft and I’m sure marveled at his size. Five hundred frightened and naked people on the world’s largest dick. I wasted no time as my mouth enveloped his manhood. Back and forth I sucked all of them off. They squirmed in my mouth and I took some as a tasty sexy snack. Some were swallowed whole and others were unwittingly chewed up into a mash of blood paste and it felt like heaven. He gazed at me with loving eyes and I took his cock with the utmost pleasure.

After all the mites were sucked,swallowed, and eaten, I continued to please my man. My tongue worked the shaft and gave his balls some love too. I started to taste the pre-cum which was my signal to stop. He grabbed me and set me down, across Battery Park, kneeled down and plunged his Earth-shattering penis in me, missionary position.

With the music of car alarms, sirens, and screaming all around us, he started to pump.   His massive body began to sweat, and he pushed further and further, hitting the G-spot with a rough but calculated precision. My moans shattered glass and gave many a lifetime of hearing loss. The ground started to quake. My body started to sink to the subway below. Coincidently many little men, women, and children were hiding below ground. As soon as I came to my senses with that fact I grabbed handfuls of people and mashed them in my cleavage and some got to be swallowed unceremoniously. The lucky ones in my opinion got to see first hand the giant, building destroying breasts.

As my man pumped harder and harder, I crushed many little ones between my breasts. The crinsome started to show on my flesh as it just made him hornier by the second. 

“Oh yes, dominate those bugs you goddess! Make them feel every inch of your size.”

Those were the words of encouragement I needed as I gasped at this act of giant lovemaking. I grabbed nearby buildings and crushed them with my hands as I was quickly reaching climax. I pinched my nipples as they were already hard as diamonds, and probably bigger than some storefronts. After a while he stopped and pulled out, dribbling pre cum in the process. 

“Let’s switch it up.”

“Oh yes! What a great idea! I want to see everything!”

He laid on the ground as I climbed on top of his penis, standing like a skyscraper fully erect. Now on top and able to see the destruction around us, he pumped towards the the incomparably ginormous pussy.

The feeling was out of this world. The sights of destruction all around me only got me wetter. There was blood coating the streets. Collapsed buildings that looked like a controlled demolition. The changes in elevation were also amazing. There was partial flooding near various locations around the city. That was especially hot to think about. Changing the geography of an area made me even more moist than before.  

I grinded on his cock for what seemed like hours. No secret that I was enjoying every second of it. Every so often I would grab scores of people to place on my tits. Most struggled to stay on my wildly bouncy and perky breasts but some were able to hold on for dear life. Many found my nipple to latch on to. Some horny little fellows managed to take their clothes off and masturbate to me. Finally they are starting to get it. Worship is the most sincerest form of flattery after all. Also it felt amazing to reach out my hands to crush and/or knock over buildings. The sensation was incredible. The cool glass and steel against my humongous fingers felt amazing.   I was getting close to climax, but he stopped once again. Damn he knows me so well.

We partook in missionary some more, as continued the largest act of sex in the history of all mankind. He stared at me hard as he continued to thrust his massive member.

“You like that goddess!?”

“Yes I do! Keep going, ahhh!”

“You like this big dick in you huh!?”

“Oh yeah don’t stop!”

“You like that everyone’s watching!?”

“Hell yes!”

“You like these little bugs getting off at our show!”

“Fuck yeah! Ohh!”

He knew every spot to drive me wild. I could sense that he was almost there, just like me.

“Oh I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!”

“Yes! Yes! YES! Cum on city hall!”

“Oh yeah babe! Oh! Oh! OHH!”

Just like that he pulled out just in time as gallons of cum coated city hall and the surrounding area. The fluid rose as it drowned many unsuspecting citizens. What a crazy image. People drowning in cum. I almost wondered if they could see the semen squirming? The white overtook many surround neighborhoods as I lay on the ground (crushing many things in the process) panting and relishing the afterglow. He sat on the ground, surprisingly still erect and getting harder by the second.

“That was amazing.”

“Glad you liked it babe. I’m still hard.”

“Mmmmm i can see that.”

“Wanna go for round two?”

“Hell yeah! I’m ready to be fucked by a god some more!”

“Yes my goddess, your wish is my command. Let’s dominate these tiny fuckers and show them who to worship!”

“Yes! Time to show them who the rulers of this world are.”

He took his time as he took his bulging mass towards me. Ready to give New York City another display of sheer sexual power.  

Here I was, bigger than skyscrapers, getting fucked by my equally giant boyfriend, destroying Manhattan underneath us. It felt so good and felt so right. By a fleeting chance, or magic, or some kind of luck, we were gigantic and on top of the world. Words cannot describe the feeling of being so above the world. Being a force that cannot be stopped, above the trifling details of average everyday life. We are beyond physical law. We have the capability to do as we please without any interference or fear of punishment. We are the true embodiments of freedom. The freedom to fuck, to kill, to maim, to devour, and to rule over whoever, whatever, and whenever we wanted. Not many people can even taste a morsel of this power. Yet here we are; able to live a fantasy that many can only dream of. What a chance to flex our power at the natural order and scream at the top of our lungs that we are beyond the limits that others must abide. That we are the force to change the world. We are no longer powerless victims to be pushed and swayed by the hands of structure and conformity. We are the force to change the world.