- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story, so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. I understand that we all have different interests (such as feet, vore),  so along the course of the story I will try to include as many of those as I can. I hope you enjoy.

I walked through the school doors on the first day of the new year. On the last day of school the previous year, I had to say bye to all of my friends because I was supposed to be moving across the country, but I ended up staying. I didn't tell any of my friends so I could surprise them today. I walked down the hall and was about to turn into the main hallway where I would reunite with all of my friends, when I heard a girl scream my name.

It was my ex-girlfriend, Courtney. She was tall and beautiful, but noting compared to her body. She had a huge ass and even huger boobs, and she made sure every guy knew it. She would wear tight yoga pants and a shirt that revealed more than just a little of her cleavage. I was a lucky guy. I had to break up with her due to me moving, but I probably would've dumped her soon anyway, so I was glad I could use moving as an excuse. She was extremely clingy. THe main reason why I wanted to dump her was because I had my eye on another girl, Jenna, since before I even went out with Courtney.

As she ran towards me with her arms wide open, I could sense a mixture of excitement and anger within her. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug. Before I could even hug her back, she said she needed to talk to me, and dragged me into the nearby janitor's closet.

She had asked me why I had lied about moving, so I explained to her the whole story. She then assumed this meant we were gettnig back together.

"So I guess this means we can pick up where we left off," she said, grasping my hand, "but I need you to promise me that you'll never leave my side." Like I said, clingy.

"Actually, if it's alright with you, I was intending on focusing only on school for these first few weeks," I said, trying to let her doen easy. This must not have been the response she was hoping for, as she now had an angered look on her face.

"Sorry, but that's not alright with me," said Courtney, as she pulled a weird-looking ray gun from her pocket. Before I could even react, she zapped me with it. I immediately felt a strange sensation go through my body. I opened my eyes to see I was face down on the floor. I turned myself around and saw that the single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling was now a mile away. As I was trying to comprehend what had happened, a giant hand scooped me up from above. Judging by the size of the hand, I must have been about an inch tall. The giant hand brought me up to the gigantic, gorgeous face of my ex-girlfriend. "Now you'll never leave my side,"said Courtney, releasing her grip of me. I fell what felt like hundreds of feet and landed atop her cleavage. A giant finger pushed me down into it until I was unable to move between the two ginormous mounds of flesh.

Courtney walked out of the janitor's closet and started to talk to her friends.

This was going to be a long day.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you are all interested in the story. I actually had to rewrite the entre thing over again because my laptop f***ed up and I feel like there's something I forgot the second time around. I will try to add new chapters as often as I can.