- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this took me so long, I've been pretty busy. Hope you like it!

With every step the girl took, more pain was inflicted onto me. She finally stopped walking and she must have reached class as I could feel her sitting down. That was the part that slipped my mind.

I felt her ass falling as I awaited impact. Luckily, I was never crushed by the chair. Instead, the hand wedged itself into the tight pocket and managed to squeeze out the phone, with me along with it.

As the phone was pulled out, I realized I was stuck to the back of it. Both hands pressed up against me as I could hear her thumbs typing away. Although I still couldn't see who it was, I could tell she was texting from under her desk during class. Her fingers moved along my body, and I was surprised she couldn't feel me. Apparently she must have.

She stopped typing and I felt her hand moving the phone away from her. I saw the denim jeans of the person next to her quickly getting closer. I soon realized she was going to wipe me off on them. After being smushed into them a couple times, I became unstuck. I stood up on the leg of this person.

I looked to see it was Valerie who I was now on. Valerie was about 5' 4" and although her body was nothing noteworthy, she has had numerous guys hit on her, simply because she is absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous. Although I do find Jenna perfect in every way, I can't help but admit she is easily the prettiest girl in the grade, if not the school. I glance over to see that the girl next to her whose phone I was stuck to was her best friend, Jenna.

I WAS SO CLOSE THAT WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Although my initial plan was to go back to Jenna, the gap between the legs of the two girls was too large. I decided to try and get Valerie's attention instead. The best way to do that was to get to that beautiful face of hers, but that would not be easy.

I walked up her leg to her waist, but everything following that would be vertical. I looked back one last time and saw that it was Valerie whom Jenna was texting, despite sitting right next to each other. Alast, I began my ascent.

She was wearing a crop top that stopped right above her belly button. Due to her sitting down, she had small rolls on her stomach that were just big enough for me to use to climb. I reached the bottom of her shirt and grabbed the end, thinking about my next action. Before I could do anything, however, she bent down to get something out of her bag.

Luckily I kept my grip. As she sat back up, she sat up straight, getting rid of the rolls in her stomach, thus eliminating my footrest. I was now dangling from the bottom of her shirt. I looked around and saw that the thing that she had gotten from her bag was a pair of headphones, which she was plugging into her phone to listen to music. The teachers at our school could not care less as to what the students did. She put the headphones into her ears. I finally caught a break.

Though this would typically be bad, since she can't hear me, the cord of the headphones was right near me. I grabbed it and figured I could use it to climb her. I made good progress until I reached a problem, her boobs. They weren't extremely big, but in this situation, it would be so much better if they were even only a little smaller.

I had to figure out a way to get over the hills without letting go of the cord. I decided to push off from her chest and grab the shirt at the end of her breasts while holding the cord in my other hand. Surprisingly, it worked. I adjusted myself and put my feet on her boob. I began climbing again.

I tried not to think any perverted as I made it to the top of her boob and started to walk inwards towards her chest. I continued walking when I stumbled and fell.

Luckily, I caught myself, but I accidentally let go of the cord to do so. I continued walking forward, albeit with more difficulty. As the surface got steeper, I decided to sprint the remainder of the way. When it was about to get too steep for me to keep running, I took one last leap of faith. I slammed into her chest, but before I could fall, I grabbed onto the collar of her shirt. I managed to inch my way up the collar and onto her shoulder near her neck. I still need to get her attention, however. I figured I could manage to pull the earbud out of her ear but I didn't even get a chance to begin.

BRRRRRRIIINNG!

Valerie stood up from under me. I lost my balance and fell. I would've fallen down her back but I grabbed onto her long, flowing hair. Unfortunately, when she put her backpack on, I lost my grip and fell onto it.

I managed to stay on until she put her bag down at her next class. I barely even got to stand up when the bag was unzipped from under me. I fell onto a hard textbook. A notebook was pulled out and I was launched into total darkness. I decided to take a nap as I burned most of my energy earlier.

I was awakened by light suddenly upon me. The book I was on was lifted into the air. The book was slammed on the desk and opened. I climbed onto the page. I stood up to try and see my potential options for safety. I tried to think quickly as I felt I slept at least half the class and if she closes the book, I'm dead. A shadow came over me. As I looked up, Valerie's face crashed down. She was trying to fall asleep.

I stayed between her cheek and the book until she turned to the other cheek. I stood up. I was covered in makeup. I jumped down and onto the desk.

"CLASS!", shouted the teacher, "WAKE UP!"

Valerie sprung up from her nap. I had gotten off just in time.

The teacher continued, "Seeing as most of you are asleep, you may spend the remainder of class socializing."

Valerie pushed the book in my direction towards her bag. I fell back in the prison I had just escaped from. As it went back to being pitch black, I felt around for something safer than a bunch of gigantic books. I found a zipper, which I assumed was a smaller compartment, so I climbed in. I soon felt the bag moving to whatever awaited me next.

After a lot of being thrown around, my compartment was unzipped. I saw a water bottle and various snacks. The 'compartment' was her lunchbox. Instead of taking everything out as she needed them liked most people, Valerie dumped everything out on the table at once.

While I saw the miscellaneous items land on the table, I landed on something softer. I looked down to see it was a slice of pizza. I hadn't eaten since breakfast, so I was starving. Without hesitation, I shoved my face in the cheese. I felt the pizza being picked up, something that completely slipped my mind. Between the sticky cheese and the makeup from before, I couldn't move. Valerie took a large bite of her pizza, narrowly missing me.

After washing it down with a gulp of water, she took another bite. I was thrown around her mouth as she chewed the pizza. She swallowed the pizza, but luckily not me. I had hung onto her tooth to avoid it. Before I could try to escape, a waterfall came down on me. I lost my grip on my left hand and was quickly losing my right. I was narrowly holding on by one finger when the waterfall stopped. I thought I was safe when I finally lost my grip.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it. I figured I'd leave it on a cliffhanger, or, well, a tooth-hanger. Things will pick up next chapter, so be patient.