- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I intend to release the third chapter by the end of today. These two chapters (2+3) will set the tone for whole story. Thngs will realy start to pick up in Chapter 4, but you'll have to wait. I hope you enjoy.

I stayed wedged in her cleavage as she talked to her friends. I scream off the top of my lungs, hoping someone would hear me. I don't even think Courtney could hear me. My only hope was that someone would see me, and it didn't seem like that was going to happen while she talked to her friends. I needed her to talk to some guys, seeing that they'll only look at her cleavage. As Courtney started to walk over to some guys, I remembered something, something that will keep me here forever.

Courtney is a tall girl, with me being one of the few people in our grade taller than her. Most of my friends were short. In fact, they were right around breast level, so when Courtney hugged them (Courtney hugged anybody and everybody) they were more than willing to jam their faces between her boobs. I had always sort of wished to be short so that I could do that too. I had never expected to be this short. All I could do was hope as she hugged just about everybody.

The bell rung for homeroom and Courtney still hadn't gone to her locker yet. I watched her put her books in her bag as everyone else fled. When she finished, she slammed her locker door and started to run upstairs, probably to avoid being late. As she ran her boobs flapped all around, and although it gave me a headache as massive as the breasts I was stuck between, I was loosened from her cleavage. I was still in it, but it just wasn't as tight. I managed to wedge myself out as Courtney took her seat. I stood atop her boob, waving my arms hoping the girl she was talking to would see me. She didn't.

I was only partially paying attention to their conversation, but one thing stood out. The girl had asked Courtney if she could borrow a pen. Courtney said yes and began to reach into her bag. I easily slipped off the mountain of flesh and fell to my doom. Luckily, I landed on top of her backpack. Before I could stand up, her giant hand pulled the zipper out from under me, and I fell some more.

This would not have been as soft of a landing as the last, but during my fall, my shirt got caught on something. I looked up to see it was the sprial of her spiral notebook. The light dimmed as the backpack was zipped back up from above. I was plunged into total darkness. I could faintly hear the bell rang as the bag was picked up. Courtney must be going to first period.

I could sense that Courtney must have gotten to class as the bag was put down. I could hear a lot of talking outside, but I couldn't make out what anyone was saying. Light struck my face as the bag was opened. A giant arm reached in and grabbed a textbook from behind me. She then reached in again and picked up the notebook I was attached to and placed it on her desk. I coud tell by the lab equipment that this must be chemistry.

The teacher started to take attendance. When he called my name, everyone simply told him how I had moved. I came to the realization that this was going happen in every class and that nobody would try to find me. The teacher then explained how the class would be getting into lab partners to see how to do a basic lab excercise. He read off a predetermined list of lab partners. When he got to Jenna, he paused. Although I waa happy to hear that Jenna was in this class, I was about to be reall y mad. The teacher said that I was supposed to be her lab partner, but now she'll have to work with Courtney instead.

Being lab partners with her would have been the best. I could've used cheesy chemistry pick-up lines like "Are you made of Copper and Tellurium, because you're CuTe" and "I'm pretty sure we have chemistry." But no, Courtney had to ruin it.

Jenna sat down next to Courtney. I reaized that this may not be as bad, because now I could go to Jenna for help. I unhooked myself from the notebook and started to walk towards Jenna. Walking turned into running, which still wasn't that effective. Out of nowhere, a giant arm slammed down in front of me. I looked up to see Courtney giving me a devious look. Of all people, why did she have to notice me? When nobody was looking, she picked me up and dropped me in a beaker that was on her desk. She then continued to pay attention to the teacher, figuring I wouldn't be able to escape.

Although I was unable to climb out of the beaker, I had a plan. It wsan't very well thought out, but it was all I could think of. I began to push on the side of the beaker. I could see Courtney looking down on me, not worrying figured that I wouldn't be able to tip it over. Though that was true, that wasn't my plan. I continued to push away from Courtney, and before long, half of the beaker hanging off of the desk. I gave it one last push and the beaker fell.

The glass shattered. I managed to survive the fall. I could see Courtney's legs about to get up off her chair to find me, but I heard the teacher tell her to say in her seat. I then decided to run to Jenna's bag. While I making my way around the shards of glass, a gigantic broom crashed down in front of me. The broom swept me up along with the glass. I was carried on a dust pan and thrown away in the trash can.

Great. Just great.

I roamed around the trash searching for something I could use to escape. At first, I found nothing of use to me, but then I saw it. It was an iPhone with a pink and purple case. Some girl must have thrown it away by accident coming into class. I figured I could use it to call for help. The screen was face down so I had to flip it over first. I tried, but to no avail. The bell rang denoting the end of class. As I heard footprints storm out of the classroom, A giant hand picked up the phone, unintentionally saving me. I was stuck between her thumb and the back of the phone. Before I could move to see who the phone beloged to, the phone was wedged into the back pocket of her skinny jeans.

The jeans were tight on her ass even without anything in her pockets. She could barely squeeze the phone in there, but when she did, there was no room for me, as I stayed squished between the back of her phone and her ass. Though luckily I didn't break any bones, it did inflict a tremendous amount of pain. As she started to head to her next class, it only hurt more as she walked.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it. I will hopefully have Chapter 3 out by the end of the day.