- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will try to make as many of these short stories as I can that are as varied as I can. Each story will focus on a different girl(s) that may appeal to some people more than others. I will try to make many different stories that appeal to all of your preferences. I will typically add a new story once a week, but I will do at least one every week. I will write the first story later today.

At NSHS, North South High School, a new program was recently adopted called the Not-So High School Program. It is a way of punishing guys who are caught pervertedly thinking about girls in the school. But the punishment is more than just a detention. It shrinks the guy.

The result is different depending on the girl. Each girl chooses their own settings and preferences. Each girl can choose between 'known' and 'unknown'. The 'known' setting is designed for girls who want to personally punish the guy. It makes it so that only the girl who shrunk him, as well any other guys shrunk by the same girl, can see him. The 'unknown' setting, as you may have guessed, makes the victim completely invisible and gone from everyone else. The girl will be completely unaware she shrunk someone. It is designed for more of a karma standpoint as opposed to revenge.

Those aren't the only differences, however. They also differ in the place shrunken to and ways of getting back.

With the 'unknown' setting, the guy is shrunken then and there and has to find a way to get to the girl. Users of the 'known' setting however, receive a transporter. It looks like a miniature metallic disc. They can place it whereever they want, in their locker, their sock drawer, even in their friends pocket as a prank. The shrunken guy is immediately transported there so the girl will always know where to find any potentially shrunken guys.

All girls also receive smaller transporter regardless of setting. For guys shrunken through the 'unknown' setting, the only way to return to normal is to find any girl's (not necessarily the one who shrunk him) mini transporter. They must place it somewhere on their body and it stays there at all times. Guys shrunken through the 'known' function also have this option, but it would be harder seeing as the girl will know where they are. The other way to get back is by the girl sending the guy back, though that is only for 'known'.

The other option girls are given are height. Girls can chose to have their guys shrink to 3 ft. tall, 1 ft. tall, 6 in., 3 in., 1in., or 1/2 in. tall. Most girl's choices depend on the 'known' or 'unknown'. If they chose 'known', they'll choose a height that best suits what they're planning on doing with the guy. If they chose 'unknown', they'll choose a height that will cause them the most trouble.

An important feature of the program is that it is entirely safe. When the guys are shrunken, they are immune to practically everything. It is designed so that if a girl a hundred times the size of him sits on him, for example, he will feel all the pain as he should but will never break any bones. They also do not need to eat while small, seeing as most girls would forget that they need food. They still need oxygen, however, so they could potentially drown or simply run out of air.

This program was done once before at a school across the country. Most girls would wear their sluttiest clothes every day, so guys were constantly being shrunk. They took away the program but it is not forgotten. One guy died and two are still missing, most likely still shrunken. Because NSHS students wear uniforms (polo shirts and skirts for the girls), the principal thinks this won't be a problem.

Though it not nearly as bad as the other school, it is still a problem for some guys. MOst guys will only get shrunken once in a while, typically while staring at their crush, but no guy has it worse than Trevor.

Whenever Trevor sees a girl, his eyes immediately seem to find her best quality, pretty face, big boobs, etc. He is an orphan so if he were shrunken and gone for a few days nobody would notice. He is also very unlucky when it comes to the whole shrinking thing. Trevor will get himself into numerous predicaments in upcoming stories so be sure to read them.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you are excited for some of these stories! I will publish at least one every week with the first hopefuly out by the end of the day. I already have a decent-sized list of ideas for the future, but if you have any of your own I'd be happy to hear them. If you have  suggestion, comment the settings and the girls notable feature(s) and/or what happens to him. Here are some examples: "known; 1 ft.; big butt" or"unknown; 1/2 in.; he nearly gets eaten" I'd be happy to hear suggestions as well as constructive criticism. See You Later!