- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first story for my Not-So High School series. If you have not read the Introduction to this series yet, please do so so you know what's going on. Please enjoy.

Trevor walked up to the railing on the balcony that overlooked the main hallway of North South High School. It was the sixth day of the new school year, but his first as he was with his grandparents in Minnesota for the previous week. Every day last year he had come to this balcony to over look the crowded hallway. He would always search for the hotties. Little did he know he wouldn't be doing that anymore.

The first week was when they explained the whole Not-So High School Program. Just about every guy had been shrunk at least once in the first week, and most learned their lesson. Trevor, however, knew none of this.

Scoping out the crowd, Trevor spots Megan walking in the direction of the balcony.

Megan wasn't your typical dumb blonde. She was dumb. She was a blonde. But most 'dumb blondes' are super pretty. Despite the large amount of makeup she wears, she's actually not very pretty. What made her so attractive was her body. Even a uniform couldn't disguise her monstrous curves, though that was partially because she displayed them as much as she could. She wore her skirt super short and always had her shirt unbuttoned all the way. Most guys had a goal of banging her before the end of high school (mainly because she's not exactly Harvard-bound), but she's the type of girl no guy would actually want to date.

Trevor looked at Megan from head to toe. Seeing her ass jutting out of her skirt and her clearly exposed cleavage immediately gave Trevor a boner. But before he could even begin his perverted fantasies, something unimaginable happened.

Trevor was shrunken down to a mere three inches tall. While he tried to comprehend what happened, he slipped on the railing he was standing on and fell down to the main hallway. Trevor had his eyes closed out of fear, but he opened them to see what his fate was. He saw that he was about to collide with Megan's left shoulder. He outstretched his arms to brace the impact. An idea struck in his head as he stared death in the face. Just before he hit her, he grabbed onto the collar of her shirt.

Megan walked down the hall unaware about everything that had just happened. She walked past a few stupid guys messing around. One pushed another into Megan accidentally, nearly knocking her over, but she just continued walking.

Trevor hung onto Megan's collar, unsure of where to go now. Just then a giant body bumped into Megan's left side. This sent Trevor flying. Luckily, it was a soft landing. He stood up and looked around. He had landed atop her right breast. He sat back down and sunk into her flesh. He leaned back onto her soft chest. He was so comfortable that he didn't even think of the dangers. The only thing that concerned him was the abyss that was only an few inches away.

The day dragged on with Trevor not moving from his spot on her boob and Megan not paying attention in any of her classes. Megan waited anxiously for the day to end. When it did, she ran out to her grandmother's car so she could get home as soon as possible.

The school day had just finished as Trevor realized that he should probably try to get help. As Megan retrieved books from her locker, Trevor yelled for help and pounded on her chest, but to no avail. Megan slammed her locker door shut and ran outside. Trevor held on for his life as her boobs jiggled up and down as she ran. She finally reached the car and Trevor managed to stay safe.

Megan climbed into her grandmother's car. She put on her seatbelt and put in her earbuds. She was too excited to listen to her grandmother.

Trevor readjusted his position on top of Megan's boob. He figured he'd spend the entire car ride figuring out how he'd get Megan's, or anyone's, attention. Just then Megan's left arm reached over him, grabbing the seatbelt. She leaned over to find where to buckle it in. Trevor fell into her colossal cleavage. He was stuck there as he saw her put in her earbuds. No chance for her to hear him now.

When the car pulled into her driveway, Megan quickly jumped out of the car, waving to her grandmother. She had been waiting for this day for the past month.

Once a month, Megan's parents go out of town for 'alone time'. On these days, Megan has the whole house to herself, and does things she couldn't typically do, such as walk around naked.

Trevor was still wedged in Megan's cleavage when she reached her room. He soon realized she was about to unchange. She first took off her shirt and skirt. As she was admiring her body in the mirror, Trevor got the perfect view of Megan in nothing but her bra and panties. His view was interupted as she sat down on her bed.

Next, Megan undid her bra, which released pressure from her breasts. This also meant Trevor could move, but he ended up falling and landing on the bed between her legs. Trevor looked back, seeing nothing but Megan's panties. His perverted desires took over as he found himself running towards her. He was just about to reach her when she stood up. Now he figured his only chance was to continue running and hang on her pillow until she decided to go to sleep, so he continued to walk forward. He then realized she had only stood up to take off her panties, as her ginormous naked ass slammed down onto him.

His perverted pleasures from this were overcome by the large amount of pain that came from it.

Megan was so excited that the day was here. After she was done admiring her naked body, she decided to go downstairs.

The pressure was released off of him as she stood up, but there was only one problem. Trevor had gotten stuck to her ass! As her ass swayed back and forth while she walked downstairs, he swayed with it, unable to move.

Megan plopped her naked ass on the couch and started her night alone with an R-rated movie with lots of sex scenes.

Trevor was once again crushed under her ass, but ths time the pain was overbearing. Trevor accepted his fate and fell asleep, figuring he'd die anyway.

Trevor was awakened by the sound of Megan moaning. He was still stuck to her ass, but he was no longer being crushed.

At this point, Megan was pleasuring herself, but she did it as if there was actually a guy there. She started by simply fingering herself, then she started humping the couch, and finally, she contnuously slapped her own ass as if there were guy doing it.

Trevor got a headache as Megan was constantly thrusting her hips. He thought things couldn't get worse when she started slapping the asscheek he was stuck to. It hurt, but not nearly as much as before. Most importantly, it caused enough movement to free him. He began to fall when her hand came down once more. He grabbed onto her finger, happy to be free from the most painful, yet also the sexiest, prson ever.

Megan was in the middle of pleasuring herself when she heard a car door shut. It must have been the pizza she ordered like an hour ago. Though it may get her a free pizza, she decided to put clothes on, nevertheless. She ran upstairs and threw on the first two things she grabbed, a bra and sweatpants.

Trevor held on to her finger as she ran upstairs. As she was reaching down for something, Trevor lost his grip. Luckily, he landed on a pile of her dirty laundry. He looked up to see a bare-chested Megan. Though she had been naked this whole time, this was the first he saw her from the front, and he was mesmerized. Staring at her tits, he noticed a faint red glow coming from her left one. As he watched her reach down into the pile, he noticed he was sitting in a cup of one of her bras. This also happened to be what she bent down to pick up.

As Megan was about to put the bra on, Trevor noticed he was in the cup for the right breast, not the one with glowing tit. Trevor got a faceful of flesh as she put the bra on. He assumed this must have been an old bra, as it seemed too small. He was smushed right up against her tit.

Megan opened the door to see a pizza delivery guy in his 20's. She took the pizza and set it down on the table next to her. When she turned back to hand him the money, she caught him staring at her big boobs, flesh overflowing out of the bra two sizes too small. When she tried to hand him the money, he claimed that she was their one millionth customer and that her pizza was free. Megan realized that this was clearly just an attempt to get laid, so she simply replied "Cool!" and slammed the door in his face. Before she did anything else, she closed all the shades just to be safe. She then stripped her clothes and began to pig out on pizza.

Trevor remained squished during all of that. When Megan had removed her bra, Trevor was left hanging precariously from her tit. He looked over to see the glowing red light from the other tit. Above, he saw Megan scarfing down pizza. Sauce and Cheese went everywhere. Although Trevor was tempted to dive into the pizza, as he hadn't eaten since breakfast, but he knew it was a bad idea. He instead climbed up her breast. He started jumping and the boob worked like a trampoline. He jumped over devilish gap and onto her left boob. He looked down to see the red light was coming from a small disc on the tip of her tit. He decided to touch it, and was instantly transported away.

Trevor opened his eyes to find he was on his own bed, normal height. He texted his best friend, Ted, and told him what happened. Ted told him all about the Not-So High School Program.

If only someone had told him about it sooner, not that there would've been a different outcome. Or that this will be the last time. Not even close.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys liked it! There are many more to come, so read those as well.