- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake responds to Kelly in her time of need... written from Jake's point of view 

I ran back to my car and slammed the door, wiping the tears from my eyes. I sat down and took a moment to compose myself. Kendra would be able to make it home given how close we were to her apartment anyway. The question is, was I really willing to do what I did? Part of me was tempted to go back and explain the whole thing to Kendra... maybe she would understand. Did it really matter, though?

I shuffled through the texts I got from Kelly.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

Most of them were only fragments of text or the words "Help me, please". I couldn't imagine the pain she must be in... having been small before and now shrunk again. Had something gone wrong in our incident at the museum? Maybe her re-growth was only temporary... would that mean I would shrink down too? I wouldn't be of any use to anyone like that... not to mention Kendra would probably relish the opportunity to squish me under those massive heels if that happened.

I finally decided it was time to get down to business. I hurried and dialed her number.

"Kelly?" I asked, starting my car. I needed to know where she was, and head there fast. She was still heavily breathing.

"Jake... you called me back..." Kelly sighed, sounding out of breath.

"Of course I did" I said, juggling my phone on my shoulder as I steered my car.

"Jake... I... ughh, this is so embarassing..." Kelly shrieked.

"Take your time, Kel, okay? I'm here for you" I said, driving further and further away from any chance I had with Kendra.

"Jake... I'm... I'm...." Kelly stuttered.

I waited in anticipation.

"I'm shrunk under Kevin's bed, Jake" Kelly sighed.

I felt my heart drop.

What?! I thought inside. You're calling me because you shrunk while having sex with your boyfriend? Of course that's what I thought but I didn't want to say anything. Instead I slowed my car down and came to a complete stop, trying to compose myself again. I definitely wanted to go back to the restaurant now. I didn't want to seem cold, but Kevin could've helped Kelly if anything really bad happened.

"Um... Kel... why can't Kevin help you?" I said, admittedly sounding testy, I'm sure. I didn't care.

"BECAUSE KEVIN'S FUCKING SOME OTHER GIRL RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" Kelly sobbed. I had to pull the phone away from my ear for a moment. My God... I couldn't believe it.

"What?" I said.

"YES!! I'm here, under his bed, Jake... I'm scared and ..." Kelly sobbed.

"I'll be right there" I said, growling under my breath.

"Don't you want the address?" Kelly asked nervously.

"Text it to me." I said, "I'll be there as fast as possible"

"Jake... be careful please... and thank you so much..." Kelly sobbed.

"Kelly, hang tight" I said, "I will be right there"

I set my phone down until she texted me some few seconds later. The address was about 5 minutes away. That was more than enough time for me to get pissed and think about what I needed to do. I don't know how this all happened and I'm not sure I wanted to know but this burned me up. It was enough to make me want to take all of this rage out on one person.

Kevin cheating on Kelly? I just couldn't believe it... what kind of scum was he after everything she had already been through? I still didn't know all the details, either. Maybe he had shrunk her on purpose and made her watch? The possibilities made me sick, but not as sick as thinking about poor little Kelly trapped under the bed. I wasn't going to stand for this.

I'm not normally the "tough" kind of guy but I stormed into Kevin's apartment building and made my way up to the fifth floor to find him. As soon as I was sure I was at his door, I stopped and thought about how I'd get in. I was mere seconds from banging down the door with a battering ram if I had to but I got a text from Kelly.

"He keeps a spare key in the flower pot across the hall from his door." Kelly said in her message.

I took a deep breath, collecting the dirt covered key from the pot. This was going to get ugly. I was sure glad I didn't have time to think about it. It all happened so fast. I unlocked the door, and once I was sure it could open, I kicked the door in. I walked about 20 feet down the hall to the half exposed bedroom.

A red haired girl gasped and looked back at me, scared. Kevin got up, not wearing a shirt and came storming up to me. I intercepted him before he could land a punch and I smashed him in the gut. Man, that felt good. The girl looked at us both with a skeptical look on her face.

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend right now?!" I yelled, slamming Kevin's face against the dresser. He yelled out and punched me square in the face. It was nothing compared to the pain I know he had put Kelly through.

"I can't! Because of you, dipshit!" Kevin sneered, "I figured she was out fucking you, anyway"

"What?!" I gasped, "Have you lost it?"

Without saying another word, Kevin thrust me into the dresser this time. A small perfume bottle fell to the floor and shattered. Kevin gave me a startled look, avoiding the broken glass on the floor which prompted the girl to leap up out of the bed.

"Um... Kev, we should probably go..." the girl said, a nervous smile on her face. As I watched her retreat, holding his hand, I couldn't help but think that she looked familiar. That didn't matter right now though. In the aftermath of my fight with Kevin, I had to focus on what really mattered...or rather who really mattered.

Once the 2 "mad lovers" left the room, I focused on the matter at hand, but the pungent aroma of perfume soon filled the area. Geez, that stuff was strong, I thought. It was making me feel a little woozy as well...

I got down on my hands and knees and looked under the bed. The space appeared cavernous to me and I saw no sign of Kelly.

"Kelly?" I said, in a loud whisper. "Kelly?"

I was suddenly getting a pounding headache again. Don't tell me it was the wine I drank... that couldn't be doing this though... I was feeling completely out of sorts at the moment. What an awful time to feel sick... I felt my muscles tense up and become numb at once and then a strange tingling overcame my body. I tried to speak through it but it proved useless. What was going on?

I buried my head in the carpet and closed my eyes, trying to block out the horrible feeling. Kelly needed me... I needed to help her... without looking, I crawled forward on the carpet. Much to my surprise, I now fit entirely under the bed. I wasn't even hitting my head. Oh no.

I opened my eyes, faced with nothing but the permanent surrounding of carpeting as I had my head leaned into the carpet. I rubbed my aching head and looked up.

Yep. Definitely didn't want to do that.

I was stunned at the sight of a giant Kelly standing over me. It looked like yet again, I was the one who needed her.

Kelly looked down at me breathless. I couldn't tell what her emotional state was. It was so dark but I could perceive her shadow, standing tall over me as she watched my frightened face look up at her. The whole thing was so surreal, I almost hoped she'd pick me up or do something just to not scare me further.

"Kelly!" I screamed, my pitiful little voice barely reaching her massive face. Still she acknowledged me with a slow nod. She then gently lowered her soft hands down for me, her arms peeking out through the short sleeves of a trenchcoat as she kept one hand under me for support, using the other one to gently keep me from falling out of her trembling palms.

So here I was again... toy sized to a toy sized woman.

Kelly stared down at me in her hand, shiny tears welling in her eyes. She didn't say a word. Instead, she lifted her hand up a little bit, just close enough to line me up with her lips and she smooched my entire body. She then walked slowly out from under the bed, exposing us to the light of the room.

"Jake... I figured it out" Kelly frowned, "It was the perfume... that shrunk both of us..."

I looked at the fragments of the perfume bottle and realized she was right. I inhaled a lot of that perfume and I'm guessing she had too. Why was I so pathetically small then?

"I only took in a little..." Kelly explained, almost reading my mind and answering my question, "but you just inhaled a whole cloud of the stuff..."

"Well, with any luck" I scowled, "Kevin got a taste of it as well and he'll be shrunk by morning..."

"It's not Kevin, I'm worried about, hun" Kelly sighed, lightly grazing my body with her fingertips. She let each finger touch me with care, ending with a light stroke of the side of my face. "I'm worried about you, Jake"

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes..." Kelly sighed, "Look at you, Jake... so tiny..."

"You're not exactly Godzilla over there" I chuckled. Kelly laughed but it was a half sad laugh.

I fell back in her massive hand and sighed.

"I just can't believe this has happened again..." Kelly said, shaking her head, "this is all my fault... if I hadn't..."

"Hey stop it" I said, talking up to the big face in front of me, "I'd be here for you any day of the week, no matter how big or small the issue"

"Interesting choice of words, Jake" Kelly said, tears still fresh on her beautiful face. I was glad I was somehow able to make her smile.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"The whole thing is so dumb, Jake..." Kelly sighed, "I came over here to surprise Kevin and..."

"I'm sorry to interuppt" I said, "is that why you're wearing the trenchcoat?"

Kelly gave me an awkward smile, looking like a little kid who was trying to get away with something. This made me even more interested.

"Yeah... about the trenchcoat...." Kelly sighed, unable to look me in the eye. She then set me down on the floor carefully, using both hands as a transport advice to set me on the carpet. I looked up at her questioningly. She then pinched at the troublesome buttons on her trench coat until they detached, and she took off the trenchcoat in front of me.

The heavy trenchcoat fell harmlessly to the floor revealing a gorgeous gargantuan beauty. Kelly's long, shapely legs sprawled up in front of me, as her silky pink nightie only covered just below her waist. Above that, the lacy material wrapped around her curvy bust line and shoulders, covering only the bare minimum. I looked up at her, trying to keep my jaw down. She was so gorgeous and had such a brilliant face.

"So yes..." Kelly admitted, her face turning a light shade of red. "That's why I was dressed like this..."

Kelly then knelt down (being careful in the flimsy material not to bend too much) and picked me up gently off the floor, bringing me up to her face again.

"What do you think?" Kelly chuckled. The moment had very obviously overcome me as I struggled to hide my erection. "That's what I thought"

I felt so embarassed... in this giant girls' hand. Actually, she wasn't really all that giant but I was downright tiny... and trying to hide a hard on that was so very obvious. Kelly had already spotted it but she didn't even seem to mind. She looked at me for several seconds, her eyes wide. I wasn't really sure what to make of this.

"Jake?" she asked in a soft tone.

I nodded.

"I never got to thank you properly for what you did for me" Kelly said, half smiling. I was a bit confused as to what she was referring to.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean just now, silly" Kelly said, "You were really brave coming in here like that and rescuing me..."

I felt a bit of a sense of irony as she praised me further, calling me "her hero".

"I don't feel like much of a hero right now..." I sighed, looking glum as I gazed down over Kelly's hand, trying not to make eye contact with the giant cavity between her breasts. Kelly gave me a warm smile as she kept me cradled in her hands.

"Well you are my hero" Kelly smiled, and kissed me softly again. "and I don't care what size you are... especially since it seems like you change sizes so often..."

We both chuckled a bit at her last comment. She kept me held out in her hand, her giant eyes seemingly checking me out. I didn't know what to make of this.

"Jake?" she repeated in a soft tone, "I'd hate to have this outfit go to waste..."

I turned flush red, looking over her giant body. I felt the same way.

"So..." Kelly said, lifting me into a precarious position, just above her right breast. "You're not gonna... freak out or anything if I put you in here, right?"

"What? Me? No way!" I said. She lifted the hand a little more and slid me in between her breasts.

"Okay, just making sure" Kelly chuckled, watching me flail into the crevice between her two breasts. "I could even understand why that would make you nervous... they must be so big to you and all"

The truth is I was a little uncomfortable but not incredibly so. I was wedged in between Kelly's breasts for Christ's sake. Of course I was loving it!

"Yknow, funniest thing, Jake" Kelly said, peering down at me as she walked. Her breasts bobbed up and down slightly with each step, "This nightie doesn't really have any pockets so I had nowhere else to carry you...I'm sure you don't mind..."

"I think I can deal" I chuckled.

"What was that?" Kelly cooed, slowly pressing her arms against the sides of each breast, causing the warm flesh to flex in around me. I pushed against it as hard as I could, feeling my erection grow. I whimpered as she walked, feeling more and more aroused. I quivered as I clutched gently at the orbs of flesh on either side of me.

Kelly reached a finger down her shirt and teased me by poking me lightly.

"You okay in there, little guy?" she asked. "Y'know, we're going to have to figure this out...but first..."

Kelly allowed me to grip onto her massive finger and used it as a way to prop me up onto her hand so I was once again front and center with her face, practically down on my knees trying to keep my erection hidden. I turned flush red and turned away from her, wanting to cry from containing the pleasure.

"...well c'mon Jake..." Kelly smiled, giving me a light kiss, causing me to tingle all over, "Of course I'm going to finish you off"

"Wh-What?" I asked.

"You heard me" Kelly smiled, "It's the least I can do... really"

"Is...is is this hot for you too?" I asked, feeling guilty.

"Yes... yes Jake... very" Kelly said, panting herself, drenching me in her warm breath as she held me in her hands. She gave me yet another kiss before she had me back up against her finger, hugging it tightly. "Okay Jake... I don't wanna do ANYTHING you're going to be uncomfortable with, so you need to let me know now if this is too much for you"

I shook my head no. I was willing to do anything to turn her on and keep her that way.

"Okay well... um... I'm going to finger myself..." Kelly said, looking incredibly nervous to be saying that to me, "and I want you to help, okay?"

I nodded, kissing her finger lightly.

"Okay, Jake... and don't worry, I'll get you out of there before things get too messy" Kelly reassured, and began lowering her index and middle fingers down under her panties with me resting on the curve between them.

"Okay...you ready?" Kelly sighed. She couldn't hear me anyway but I was pretty much screaming yes.

With that, she gently curved her finger inward and I was rubbed slowly against the outer wall of her vagina. She let out a loud moan, panting and breathing rhythmically, every few breaths producing a louder moan as I was stimulating her just by touch. It was mostly her doing the "fingerwork" but I took advantage of my time inside her to thrust my body into her a few times. She quivered and let out one great moan as she released, pulling me out in time as she had promised.

For me, it was already too late, I had "finished" just a few moments earlier. I lay spent on her open hand as she smiled down at me.

Chapter End Notes:

I'd just like to point out that as of recently, this has become my most reviewed story ever. I have no plans to stop now either, so it will most likely become my longest story as well. Thank you all so much for your support and I hope you've enjoyed the ride to this point. There is plenty more to come!