- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the title suggests, Kelly and Jake are visited by Kelly's friend, Jess who discovers their predicament in Kevin's place. Written from Jake's point of view

I sat awkwardly atop Kelly's breasts, my feet and torso dangling and being pulled by the inevitable force of gravity, while my shoulders did most of the work keeping myself suspended there. I could tell Kelly was getting nervous and I wanted to talk to her but she had a lot of trouble hearing me from here with my tiny voice. I gently pressed on both breasts on either side of me with my palms. She glanced down. I looked up at her, nodding slowly. She once again fished me out of her bra and set me back on her fleshy palm.

"I hope I'm not treating you too roughly" Kelly said, "let me know, please... I'm so... in so much disarray right now... the last thing I'd want to do is hurt you because I'm not paying attention"

"No, you're fine, Kelly... better than fine" I said with a smile, then looked at her worried face, unable to avoid talking about it. "You sure Jess is going to be... careful with us?"

"I don't worry about that, Jake" Kelly replied. "I worry about her even seeing us... and then what happens after. She wouldn't hurt us, Jake. I know her, I trust her. I hope you trust her too"

I nodded but I wasn't sure how sincere that was. I didn't know Jess very well and maybe I was just haunted by my brief time at her place last time (where I was nearly thrown to a watery grave by an unaware giant Jess) but I wasn't so confident with the idea of anyone seeing us this way. Kelly had even mentioned telling my sister and while I could trust her, I worried about her seeing me like this too. None of that would matter though once Kendra saw me... even tinier than before. I strangely hadn't received a single correspondence from Kendra since I stormed out of our "date".

I actually wasn't bothered by this but I found it odd that she didn't even want to see if I was alright or anything, given the history of everything that happened to this point. Then again, as someone who wasn't kept in the loop for a while, she had no obligation to me. It was probably better that neither of us had heard from Kendra yet.

Kelly took another great big breath and I watched, in awe myself. Her beauty was simply breath-taking, especially ay this size. Those large eyes of her didn't waste any time, zeroing in on me either.

"What?" Kelly chuckled, "You're making me nervous"

"Didn't mean to" I said, "was just admiring your beauty"

She turned red again and tried like hell to act like she wasn't smiling but it was nearly impossible to deny. Kelly took her eyes off of me for a moment as she lifted her other hand, in which her phone was clenched tight. She brought her phone to her face and read the giant screen.

"She's almost here" Kelly said. "I almost hope she has some small doll clothes or something... it's embarassing always wearing this..."

"What's wrong with this?" I quiped, "I think it looks great"

"Look, you" Kelly growled playfully, glaring into me with her giant eyes. She stopped mid-sentence and just chuckled a little bit. She was about to plunge me back into her cleavage when she stopped short, keeping me secured in her one hand. "I guess I better not... don't need Jess seeing you in there"

"If she can even see me..." I sighed. I was starting to feel embarassed for being so small, but I'd imagine Kelly felt an even greater amount of embarassment, being on the verge of showing her tiny size to one of her best friends.

"Even if she can't see you, I can" Kelly smiled, "so you have no need to worry, okay?"

I nodded. It wasn't Kelly I was afraid of. If she had wanted to do anything bad to me, she had plenty of chances to.

"Hmm, hold on" Kelly frowned, resorting to her other hand as she flipped on her phone. "Yeah... Jess."

My heart began to race as the 2 women talked. I could only hear giant Kelly's words as they spoke.

"We're in the room... a fair amount of the way in...yeah, same place. The key should be..." Kelly stuttered, before gazing down at me briefly. She asked me in a hushed tone, "Jake, where did you leave the key?"

"It should still be in the flower pot" I replied.

"It should still be there, Jess, did you find it?" Kelly asked, then there was another pause. "Oh... that was just uh... uh... a friend of mine"

I frowned. Sure I was, Kelly.

I didn't need the phone to hear what happened next. There was the sound of a lock being undone, just as I had done not too long ago, and then the door creaked open with a mighty boom. That's when I heard Jess' voice fill the room.

"So Kelly..." Jess said tenatively, her powerful footsteps not far behind, "...you were kidding, right? When you said I needed a magnifying glass...? Because I mean I brought one but..."

There was a certain nervousness to Jess' voice, but also a certain confusion. I didn't know how to feel about that.

"I wish I was kidding, Jess..." Kelly sighed, giving me a worried look as she stayed on the phone. "Just come a little further, I can see you from here"

I gazed out into the horizon and I could see her too.

My god she was HUGE! She appeared about 80 feet tall and she was a good distance away and closing fast. I tried not to let it show that I was growing more and more nervous. I was afraid of Jess before but NOW... now she was exponentially larger to me.

"Kelly... what's going on?" Jess said, her voice filling the immediate area as she came dangerously close to us now. "I don't see anything here..."

"PLEASE DON'T WALK ANY FURTHER, JESS!" Kelly shrieked, startling me.

"Okay...?" Jess sighed, her voice quieting down.

Kelly was right though. Jess's massive pointed shoe was right upon us like a wall. Her ankle stood like an impossibly tall oak tree and I couldn't even see much further past that. Jess knelt down slowly, bringing her giant body closer to us. Instinctively, Kelly backed off a bit and I had no choice but to back off with her, falling back into her soft palm.

"Jess..." Kelly gulped deeply. She looked even more worried than I was. From my vantage point, I could see the muscles in her lower jaw quiver as if she were about to start bawling. "...I need you to look down... just look straight down..."

"You're starting to scare me..." Jess said in a near quiet tone, which I heard both on the phone and through her voice from miles above us. Sure enough, she shifted her gaze downwards and looked at us... well, Kelly (I doubt she saw me) and nearly dropped the phone. She slowly knelt down in front of us, speechless. Kelly only nodded her head up and down in a frenzy, confirming what her friend was seeing.

"Please help me..." Kelly sobbed, walking forward into Jess' jeans, a massive wall of denim that surrounded us as she pressed her face softly into the material, while keeping me a safe distance in her free hand. If I were close enough I would've grasped for a strand of Kelly's auburn hair and tried to comfort her, but a lot of good that would've done...

"K-Kelly... is that you?" Jess asked, keeping her voice down. Again, Kelly nodded.

"Jess... I... I..." Kelly stuttered, her face and body growing bright red as she spoke. She was both in shock and embarassed and I didn't blame her. Jess hadn't even noticed me yet.

"Kelly, I don't know how this all happened but I'm sure you'll tell me" Jess said, "in the meantime, I want to help you... please... get into my hand..."

Just as inviting as can be, Jess set her hand down and opened it wide like a lily pad for Kelly to step onto. Kelly looked at me nervously, as if to warn me of our impending trip, and then took the first few brave steps onto uncharted territory, the flesh of her best friends extended hand. As soon as she was standing atop Jess' hand, she knelt down to get better balance, keeping me in her hand. She lowered one hand on top of me to keep me extra safe and whispered to me.

"Love you, Jake..." she whimpered as we were lifted up.

I just smiled and gazed up, as best as I could, struggling to see through the dark spaces between Kelly's massive fingers. I loved her too, but I didn't feel that now was the best time to say it ; nor was I sure if I would be heard.

Kelly opened her hand a bit wider so that I could see some of what was going on around us. Similarly, Jess had secured Kelly in the center of her hand and was holding her up to face level to look at. Her eyes looked like massive planets as they drilled down on me. I think she had finally spotted me.

"Kelly..." Jess said, startled, "Is that... a tiny man on your hand?"

"This is my friend, Jake..." Kelly said, and then smiled, "actually... he's my new man"

"R-Really?" Jess said, looking surprised. "I mean... wow, no... I didn't mean anything by it... I'm just... wow"

"Yeah..." Kelly said, her voice still sounding soft and shocked, "It's a lot to take in... but you need to do me a favor... now, please"

"Okay..." Jess answered softly, "What?"

"You need to get us out of here... now..." Kelly said, "I don't need Kevin coming back... I don't want him to ever hear about this and honestly, I don't ever want to see him again"

"K-Kelly? All due respect... I hate Kevin just as much as you do" I squeaked, "but he may have some way to help us..."

Kelly let out a long sigh. Jess was confused as ever because she hadn't heard me talk.

"Maybe..." Kelly admitted, "but right now, we need to try new avenues... Kevin can't be the only one with some kind of shrinking or growing solvent..."

"Alright, well say no more, Kel" Jess said, "I will get us out of here... but first I'm sorry, but I have to ask"

"Yeah...?" Kelly asked nervously, already knowing what was coming next.

"Any reason why you're dressed like a cocktail waitress at a sleepover?" Jess snickered.

"Do you really wanna know...?" Kelly asked with a wry smile, "It's a long story...okay? And also a bit embarassing..."

"Don't worry, we'll get you back to my place and get you covered up" Jess replied, slowly removing us from the room in her hand.

The apartment hallway was empty, so Jess slowly walked us to the elevator.

"Should I... put you in my pockets... yknow for now?" Jess asked.

"Sure, Jess" Kelly replied, "whatever you think is best, okay?"

Kelly then looked down at me in her hand.

"I'll keep you safe, don't worry" she smiled.

That she did -- as Jess lowered Kelly down into her tight jeans pocket, Kelly gently slid me between her breasts. It was a snug fit but I knew I wouldn't fall out unless she started jogging or something which was unlikely. It was extremely unlikely that Jess would see this anyway because she could barely see me looking right at me. But boy did I feel embarassed to be referred to as the "tiny man".

After a short walk in Jess' pockets, she removed her friend (and therefore myself) and placed Kelly into a large cupholder which rose up around us like a black cylinder, keeping us contained.

"I'm going to use my phone, ok?" Jess said, "I have a bluetooth speaker system so I can hear you through my radio... I want you to tell me everything, okay?"

Kelly nodded and waited for Jess' call. As soon as she called, Kelly took the call and started talking, hearing her voice projected through the radio so that it was loud enough to be heard now.

"Is this good...?" Kelly asked, her voice being amplified with a hint of static in it.

"Perfect" Jess said, slightly adjusting the volume as they spoke. "Now...Kelly... I guess the simple question is... how did this happen to you?"

"I don't know, Jess... this actually first happened to me, well almost a year ago now..." Kelly confessed.

"That's where you went when you..." Jess gasped

"Yes... I was shrunk... in a science museum..." Kelly started

"Wait... the science museum in the Metropolitan area?" Jess asked.

"Yeah...you know the one?"

"Yes... I remember around that time, it was a minor news story but Markcel was being sued by them" Jess replied. "It's suspected there was some kind of cover up, but basically, some 'hazardous material', at least that's what they called it, got shipped to the museum by mistake. It was being kept in a restricted zone but somehow somebody broke into it..."

I glanced uncomfortably up. Whatever happened to Kelly originally was an accident but I had been the one to break into those crates back at the museum. I never even thought to notice that the chemicals were pharmaceuticals-- much less Markcel. I let my hand hang down for a second, feeling responsible.

"It's a long story, Jess... but basically, Jake and I were involved..." Kelly admitted.

"Jake... right, your... new boyfriend, you said?" Jess asked, sounding surprised. I would've stood up for myself if I could -- although from where I was, I literally had nowhere to stand.

"Yes..." Kelly said, sounding somewhat fond of me at least, "Jake... saved me... he tried everything to get me back to normal, even if it shrunk him..."

"He sounds really sweet" Jess replied, "I hope to meet him soon... I mean, I caught a glimpse of him...."

"Hmph, I'm right here" I grunted, crossing my arms, which was hard to do with the pressure of Kelly's breasts on either side of me.

"Shhh... I know, hon" Kelly cooed, lightly petting the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, did I upset Jake?? I'm sorry Jake!" Jess said

"It's fine" I said.

"He said it's fine" Kelly replied, her voice still coming through Jess' car radio as she drove.

There was a moment of eerie silence before they spoke again.

"So wait, I still don't get all of this..." Jess stammered, "Markcel... whatever they sent to that museum that they claimed was some unknown chemical was... something that shrunk you before... so how did you return to normal when I saw you recently?"

"That was Jake" Kelly replied, "We found an antidote... well sort of..."

"How so?" Jess asked

"Well, Jake and I found something to help us grow, but he unfortunately was shrunk so much that he stayed at about 5 inches high, whereas I grew back to my full size..." Kelly explained. "He was able to grow back to normal at a later time but...."

"But...?" Jess asked

"This is the really disturbing part..." Kelly whimpered. I feared the tears would return. I wouldn't blame her for crying honestly. She had been through a lot in such a short time... I couldn't imagine going through it and having so many other things thrown on top of you. She had a certain silent strength to her, which is why I wouldn't lose even a little respect for her if she cried. "I was... originally dressed like... this... because I wanted to surprise Kevin... for our 2 year anniversary"

Kelly started to break into small, short sobs which were amplified over the phone. I felt sad just to hear them.

"I'm sorry, Kelly... really and truly" Jess said, "What happened, though?"

"Kevin... had some other girl over..." Kelly sighed, her voice growing weaker and weaker as she spoke. I watched a couple of tears trickle down her neckline, briefly joining me where I was before absorbing into her soft skin. I don't know what compelled me to do this but I gently rubbed the top of her breasts with my hand in a circular motion, as if I were consoling her. She smiled down at me for a moment before finishing her story.

"Nuh uh!" Jess gasped

"Yes..." Kelly sobbed, "some red haired bitch was with him and ... and... I heard the whole thing"

"Oh my gosh... really?" Jess asked

"Yeah... I got shrunk again... as you can see... and this perfume... got all over Jake and that's why he's the way he is... and before Jake came... I... I had to listen to Kevin... banging this chick on his bed... and I just wanted to murder them both... I know that sounds horrible but I just can't... believe it!" Kelly sobbed, her voice growing incoherent as she began crying immensely. Her chest heaved quicker and quicker as her body seemed to be kicking into overdrive with nerves. I just kept my head down out of respect, wanting to give her as much time as needed to talk. I rubbed her chest gently again, as a way to let her know I was there to listen and do whatever I could.

"I don't blame you, girl" Jess sneered, "I really thought Kevin had changed... I'm so sorry! He obviously didn't know that you could see what was going on, but still... that's really heinous..."

"And who knows how many other times he's been doing this?" Kelly said, choking up again.

"He's an ass, Kelly... I guess you were right" Jess said, "You used to tell me things about him, like how he'd be condesending and everything and I just thought he was trying to be caring but .... this... is just awful. I can't believe it, I really can't.... you deserve somebody so much better"

"And... I have somebody better..." Kelly smiled, bringing her hand to her face and rubbing some of the tears away. "He's... right... here with me..."

I noticed Jess glance down at Kelly and I, a perplexed look on her face.

"Is he? I mean, I don't see him... and both your hands are free..." Jess said, "Oh"

"Yep" Kelly said, her voice still weakened by crying but she had a happier tone, "Let's just say he's ... close to my heart"

I couldn't help but chuckle and also was intrigued by her last statement. I leaned my head against her chest and tried to hear her heartbeat. Sure enough, I heard a slight thumping and leaned my head against her left breast, feeling relaxed all of a sudden. Kelly let out a soft coo, placing her hand over me briefly, letting each finger graze over me as I began drifting off.

Each ryhthmic beat of her heart seemed to submerge me deeper into sleep. It soon grew to a point where I didn't even realize how small I was, or where I was, or how I got there. I was just entranced by the beat of Kelly's heart and felt truly connected to her as I dozed off.
Chapter End Notes:

And again, we're off on a new adventure. I hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far and thank you for your continued support and reviews.