- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben is a curious 21 year old man who hops through the wall to explore the other side.

Using his energy splicer Ben cut a temporary doorway for him to go through the wall. He had heard the stories of what was on the other side and was more curious than he was scared. Most of his peers would rather be held prisoner than attempt what he was trying now. Ben fancied himsel a rugged soul who was not afraid of anything.

 

 Without a thought about it he slid through the wall and entered an alien world. The air was thick with the scent of feminine wind. The horror stories were told when he was in school about massive 100 foot women roaming the world. Ben decided to explore around a bit making sure he was close enough to the wall to make a hasty retreat if neccesary. Looking around he noticed that everything was far larger in this world but far less high tech. The human made structures almost seemed prehistoric compared to what he was used to. There were no flying vehicles zooming overhead and no transport tubes all around. He had no idea how these women survived in this world.

 

Venturing further with a weary eye he warched for any sign of the female collosus. Seeng nothing he quickened his pace until he came upon a large mountain like park bench about 900 feet away. The size of it and it' simplicity had peaked his interest. It was only after a few steps did he get knocked down by the largest booming noise he had heard. The tremors knocked him down causing him to hit his emergency suit which caused him to get a padded fall.

 

Without another moment to catch his balance Ben was greeted with the sight of three 100 foot high school gils walking his way! He guessed them to be about 18-19 years old and noted their attire was only minimum. Apparently women felt no need to wear much clothing as these three were wearing nothing more than sandals and a two piece bikini. The large bodies were barely contained in the fabric.He could see bulgin buttocks and breasts thretening to expose themselves at any moment. Looking up he noticed the nicely toned bodies of these behemoths and felt the power of their bodies. The stories of their size wasn't overstated by any matter. They were just as large and impsoing as he had heard about.

 

Swallowing hard Ben slowly backed his was hoping to stay out of sight from the monsters. The three girls would eat him if they had the chance he was told and with all his false bravery being exposed on seeing the giantesses Ben realized he didn't really want to make contact with these brutes now. He felt his journey was best halted and he should make a quick hasty retreat. He knew he must be about a mile from the wall and he decided to head back now.

 

Just as Ben was about to turn around he saw the most terrifying thing he could imagine,one of the girls had locked her eyes upon him! Shrieking an unintentional high pitched noise he took off running as fast as he could. It wasn't long before he felt the tremors of 6 huge feet coming behind him. Ben pressed the aviator button on his wrist and his suit sprung out it's mechanical wings. The three giantesses were right behind him now....... Ben took off for the air and....?

Chapter End Notes:

Answer next chapter