- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben tries to escape the three girls

Up and up he went just as 6 outstretched hands bigger than cars reached for hi. Looking down as he reached just high enough to evade their reach Ben could finally get a good look at all three girls. Two of the girls had blone gair and pretty young faces while the third was a fiery red headed dark skinned girl,probably of latin ancestry. They were all classic beauties but scary as hell. Gaining altitude Ben saw the angry looks on the faces of the girls. He looked around and was about to head for the wall when he noticed that one of the girls was talking on a cell.

 

 He couldn't believe these girls still used cellphones,but the issue was who was she calling. Not 2 minutes after her call did Ben notice a large news van pulling up to the girls. He took a moment and realized if hiis presence was broadcats he would be swarmed by women.

 

Looking over at the direction of the wall Ben noticed that there was a huge number of cars and women filing out with military uniforms heading over to the wall.They were going to block his way! They must know where he was headed and were determined to stop his progress. Ben hovered about 600 feet in the air when he noticed a huge number of women beginning to amass down below. He estimated that it only took 10 minutes for 200 women to gather down below.

 

"Oh crap,holy hell!"he said to himself.

Looking for a safe place to go Ben figured out that the wall was not the best place to go now. He weighed his options and decided to head East away from the wall and try to figure out what to do now. He knew he needed to get out of view from all these women who were growing by number with each passing moment.

 

Down below 19 year old Aubrey O'neil a new reporter was fixing her brown hair and getting reeady to broadcast the breaking news of a man in the sky. There hadn't been a sighting of one for over 300 year so this was most notably a huge story.

 

"Okay we're on in 5..4..3...2...1"her camerawoman said.

 

"Attention viewers we take you from your normal block of shows to bring you a breaking report. This is April O"neil standing outside Gina Park with a huge story. Three college girls were sitting in the park when they spotted a man down on the ground. The man instantly attempted escape for the wall presumably but was cut off by the military. He is expected to be brought into custody and questioned on where he came from and how he got here. We return you to you normal scheduled programming now...please do not file out onto the streets and if you happen to have any info on the man please call the authorities" shutting off the camera April's pale face was flushed with nerves and excitement.

 

She had never seen a live man before and it was quite exciting,the stories of ther excistence were told to all girls growing up. She felt the sexual tension she had felt before had swelled throughout her adolescence and the stories of men making love to their women always got her excited. She knew she had to get a shot at this Jon Doe and she knew how she was going to get it.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Ben continued flying through the air looking for a safe haven away from the helicopter spotlight which was now on him. It was amazing that it could focus on his small form at all. He now wished he hadn't cheaped out and got the cloaking option in his suit.Sighing in disbelief of his predicament he saw a glimmer of hope in the form of an abandoned looking farmhouse larger than the highest buildings he had ever seen live. Scouting the surrounding area Ben was convinced that it was clear and it would provide him with time and a free area to think about his next move. Thinking he was in the clear Ben lowered himself down and landed on a perch.

 

Letting out a sigh of relief Ben foolishly thought he was safe. What he didn't know was that a certain young reporter had been tracking him down and was right upon him..

Chapter End Notes:

Oh Ben,you great little fool.