- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The leader of the men is introduced here

Thirty six year old Steven Buxley was a very confident self assured leader. In only his second term of leadership he had overseen several ventures in which his land was reaping the benifits of. The new medic droids he signed off on were the best doctors any world had seen. They were self learning droids with the ability to make split second changes when neccesary.

 

 He was also overseeing the building of the new space stations set to launch in the next ten years. The lands greatest minds had already come up with a way to set up living stations on the moon. He had faced many obstacles and overcome them all as his cities grew the new air purifying system helped churn out all the harmful chemicals and new fresh air was created .

 

 The only issue Steven was facing was a very small population problem. The artificial wombs were not churning out alot of births on an annual basis. In contrast to the issue the women were having in overpopulation the men were experiencing the complete opposite. There were already plans in place for a new updated birthing egg but it was still several years away. The issue was offset by the growing number of A.I's being dispersed. Other than the low populace the land was prospering and technology was advancin at a breakneck speed.

 

 Without having to spend time and effort fighting over women like thei ancestors did men were putting all their time and effort in making a better life. 

 

All good things face a threat though and for Steven he had learned that there were plans on the other side to breach the wall. For security reasons he dispatched mini spy droids to see what was going on over there. What was being filmed was broadcast directly to the Military Leads office. General Leroy Tyger was in charge of the safty platoon,he had several highly trained men at posts all along the wall constantly keeping tabs on the wall's electrical pulses.

 

After Tyger learned of a plot to breach the wall by the females he moved directly to the Lord Marshall's office.

 

Knock Knock Tyger tapped on the door to the Marshall's office. 

 

"I'm letting down the force door come inside General." 

 

"Pardon my intrusion sir but I have intel on a possible security breach."Tyger said

 

"Okay let me put the Force wall back up,we don't need this getting past our ears for now. Those damned techno spys are always listening in." the Marshall said in reference to a group of college aged guys who got kicks making a fool of government.

 

"Yes of course sir'Tyger said gruffly.

"Well sir I have several audio clips of high ranking female officials discussing some sort of unity plan. I didn't take it too seriously as their technology is archaic to be kind. But then I heard this." swallowing hard as he said the last word.

 

"Ladies we have finally done it,the force disrupter is our answer back into the wall."

 

General Tyger stopped the clip as the Marshall put his hands through his dark brown hair.

 

"Is there any way this disrupter could breach our walls." Steven asked.

 

"I'm not sure yet sir."

"Then what the Hell are you doing here General? I need answers and I don't need maybes and question marks when it comes to national security." screamed the marshall.

 

Never seeing the Marshall lose his cool before Tyger came unsettled by his sudden outburst.

"Of course sir,I will make this our first priority."he gulped.

 

Realizing he yelled for no reason Steven lowered his voice and composed himself."Excuse me General that was not in good form. You are a very well respected man who served my father quite well. We need to get this squashed though and if there is truth to their little plan we need to know if we can fight them."

 

Knowing the folly of trying to fight the much larger females with their superior size and numbers Tygert knew even with all their technology it would be futile."Sir I will get on this right away and get my highest ranked men on a way to defend the wall."

 

Putting his hat back over his head the General walked out the door and left the Marshall.

 

Steven let up the Force Wall and watched as the general walked out the door. Unsettled he was pondering his options at the moment. His father told him stories of a meeting he had with one of the females past leaders. Nobody except himself and a few females on the other side knew this meeting ever excisted. When Steven was elected to Lord Marshall his father told him of a proposal the woman made him. She offered him an exchange of sorts. She would send over two of her daughters in echange for him to send Steven over there for a peacekeeping mission. Obviously his father refused and that was the last time the agreement was ever spoke of.

 

Steven himself had been adament about never letting a female into his world. The stories of when the two sides were living side by side painted a ugly picture of the feminine race. They were described as controlling vindictive creatures who could turn their emotions on a dime. Before the great divide happened men were quickly losing their identity and after the change began to happen there were numerous instances of women becoming more and more controlling.

 

For Steven independence was life's greatest gift and there was no way he would be the man on the watch as it came crumbling down. Sitting down and putting in his holophones Steven projected a lifelike vision of a woman shrunk down to his size,he studied the features of it . They were oddly alluring to look at as they had very different features of men. Their bodies were thicker on the bottom and their breasts looked like they would be very uncomfortable to walk around with. He found them kind of good looking at his size but at over 100 feet tall their beauty was overwhelmed by their scary size.

 

Turning the holoform off Steven turned on his interseeker and began studying old history to find out what women liked and feared. He saw that they liked chocolates and used to be scared of bugs. Knowing your enemy was half the battle and Steven was bound and determined to find out what drove the female brain.

 

Utopia was his and Steven had no intention of letting it be threatened by these women.

 

............................................................................................................................

 

 

Back outside there was a large group of college freshman playing pickup football at the park. Being outside of the city and it's constant noise of hustle and bustle the ten college freshaman loved getting outside for a look at simpler life.

 

"Hey Tyler did you hear the rumor dude?" 18 year old Devin asked

 

Tyler the leader of this little group looked up at Devin"What rumor?"

 

"Well at school the Technos have found some audio they hacked off some military intersite. They claim that the other side is planning an invasion."

Scoffing at the absurdity Tyler just shook it off as rumor"Yeah and you'll be the first man leading the moon colony. You see Devin this is why you are struggling to grasp theory and raional. You believe in anything you hear."

 

"Dude I swear they have audio and on it there are female voices on it talking about coming over the wall."

 

"Okay Devin when that happens i'll make sure to seel you out to one of the savage ladies. I'm sure they'd love having a little toy like you to play with."

Devin was getting frustrated at the fact that Tyler always belittled him in front of the guys like this. Just because his father was a huge donor at their university didn't give him the right to act like he was better than him. "Well when I am prepared and you are not don't come to me for help cause it ain't happening brotha."

 

Brushing off Devin's claims Tyler walked off and started diagramming the next playcall.

Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter we follow the journey of a female soldier who wants to make a difference.