- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Journal entry from one Amy.

 As I sit here writing this entry in my journal I await anxiously what Madame Cheriux has to say. In all of my 23 years of life I have never talked to,seen or touched a member of the male species. I watch old holograps of how men used to be the stronger of the two sexes and held their women in their arms and protected them. It seems funny to think that there was ever such a time.

 

 I know quite a few girls and lasies around my age have resorted to sexual gratification by watching these scenes. We are told that one day the world wil be brought back together. It was over a hundred years ago that the wall was put up and there have been several attempts to bring it down to no avail. Men may be tiny little things,but their technology is far more advanced then ours is at this point. There have been several envoys sent from our leaders to theirs in attempts to unite the world again.

 

 Women all around me have been promised that they will be joined by the male counterpart soon,but the frustration has begun to show. There have been demonstrations to forcefully bring down the wall somehow and drag the men back into our embrace. If the men don't want to come back willingly they will be taken by force. I work with several girls who have joined the group advocating for a forceful takeover. I am of the mindset that we need to get the men back but not by forcing them to be with us. It seems funny to me that men once fought each other over women in the rights to marry them.

 

 It seems like now men have no feelings but fear for us. I have attempted on several occasions to hack into their data stream and have a digital chat with them, but their tech is far too high tech.

 

Allright it is now 10:30 A.M and the madame has come on the holo-tube. It appears that she is adressing the need for more action in bringing the men back. There are several ladies yelling at her to get it done now. She told them that force isn't the answer and things will come around.

 

Okay that was an interesting little presser,I watched about an hour of it and am now walking through the market to shop. The sights of women walking and talking about the press is the main topic. I am going to log off and come back on when I am done...

 

 

 

Okay it is now 2:45 P.M on November the 29th 3000 and I am going to document a most startling event that just occured. There was an attack of the wall and apparently there was a sign of the energy wave causing a minor blip in the system's defense code. I am not a techno wizard of any means but I assume this means there will be another attack soon. I have mixed feelings on this,on one hand I am against a violent approach on the matter,but on the other hand I am a 23 year old woman who has a aching need for some satisfaction. After watching old streams I now know I need something my world doesn't currently have....a man.

 

I am going to sign off for the moment now,another update should come tomorrow.

 

End Entry 11/29/3000 A.D

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter chronicles our main male protagonist Ben.