- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A short story. I initially wanted to write a gentle giga story, but gave up and found a normal crush story to be so much easier. Just wanted to practice writing something after a hiatus :)

“Get those tanks rolling!”

The tank commander yelled at his platoon, frustrated that his men were still scrambling to their posts. The giantess’s massive form was visible from his base, towering into the sky which made the skyscrapers beneath her look like toy dioramas, her feet lost in the smoke and rubble of the feeble architecture wherever she stepped.

A good portion of the city was already crushed. It hadn’t been more than half an hour since she appeared and already more than half of the skyline had been reduced to rubble. She was just too massive; her feet were easily a third of a mile long, and even at the distance the military base was from town, her footfalls could be felt tremoring through the ground.

“Bravo, Charlie!” The commander yelled as he made a dash for his own tank, “Get moving ASAP! Alpha will break into the frontlines immediately!”

In his mind, he knew it was hopeless. There was no way even a division of tanks could do anything against a giantess of that size. Not when her feet engulfed entire blocks underneath them. Most of the city was probably dead from the sheer force of her footsteps, and his ammunition wouldn’t even make her bleed with the thickness of her skin. All he could do was put in a token effort at a valiant last stand before his forces inevitably met their end under her sole.

“Let’s go, Alpha!” The commander yelled into his mic, “Don’t let that bitch get away with this!”

Giantesses were a menace in the world. Even without meaning to, they brought great destruction to human civilization just by being near them, but unfortunately for us, they did mean to invade us. Their language was completely foreign to us, giant wails of undecipherable cries which boomed from the sky, a death knell for those who heard it. We knew that if they ever did come close to our cities, it was to stomp it flat.

“All tanks, piercing rounds!” The commander continued shouting, “Make sure that monster feels it!”

The tanks stopped at the edge of the city, where the giantess was fast approaching. She was carefully combing the city with her toes, raking them across the already crushed surface of what remained of the district she stood in. For a moment to the commander, it looked like she was looking for something, but such thoughts were brushed away as a massive gale blew through the tank as the pressure of her footstep pushed the atmosphere apart in front of the tanks.

She was right in front of them now. From this distance, they couldn’t even see past the top of the giantess’s toes, her toenail forming a solid white canopy over them. All that was before them was the rounded tip of the bottom of her toe, each groove and blemish clear visible as the insurmountable wall of skin filled the tank crew’s entire field of vision, casting an impossibly large shadow over them.

“Fire at will!” The commander ordered.

Crack! Crack! The bellow of the tank’s turrets erupted underneath the massive toe. The piercing rounds sailed toward their targets, and there was no doubt that they would hit when your target was hundreds of times larger than a barn. Little flames were observed on the surface of the toe, but that was all it did to the giantess.

“Next round! Reload and-“ The commander tried to finish, but the world suddenly grew dark, and metal exploded all around him as the giantess stepped into the tank’s position, crushing his platoon under her sole. There was no pain, no time to react, just the sudden end to life as Alpha Company became nothing more than a mark under the giantess’s foot.

The giantess wiggled her toes, inadvertently grinding the buildings under her into dust as she did. There was a ticklish speck bothering her left big toe for a moment, but the feeling subsided the moment she took another step. It was nothing more than a footnote in her mind, and her moment of wonder passed as she continued her survey of the city beneath her.

Little, tiny life forms lived underneath, she was told. She wanted to see what they looked like, living in the intricately patterned layer of grey undergrowth which was telling of where they were, but no matter what she did, she couldn’t properly peel back the grey layer to see underneath. All she got was more dirt on her feet, and the occasional fleck of grey material stuck in her toenail.

She had come at the recommendation of a beauty salon. Apparently, covering your feet in this rare extraterrestrial material the life forms lived in was good for treating rough skin and guaranteed to restore her soles to the softness of a baby. Whatever the organisms were, they produced this miracle substance wherever they settled, and harnessing its benefits was a literal step away. They recommended that she step on as much of the city as she could, as transporting her to an uncharted planet was quite expensive.

The giantess sighed, and continued working her feet through the city. They weren’t very specific on what to do with the grey substance, so she was just pacing back and forth, sometimes stomping down and sometimes smearing her sole across the surface in various ways. The only thing they really pointed out was to only apply it to her feet. They claimed it would be toxic if accidentally ingested. It made some sense, she thought, but it was tedious with only her feet touching the grey layer below.

Again, her toes raked across the city. Survivors yet alive after the shockwave of her footfall saw only the dark surface of the giantess’s sole above them, engulfing them in a deathly darkness. Families and lovers huddled together as the toes dragged themselves toward their homes, a tsunami of dirt and crumbled buildings fast approaching them. Unheard cries of terror rang out and were silenced as the streets were suddenly upheaved and flattened under the growing mound of debris as the toes struck five deep gashes into the city architecture. The lives of thousands were snuffed out in an unaware instant.

“I hope this works…” The giantess remarked as she grinded the ball of her foot into the last of grey layer. She turned back and looked at her handy work; the little sticks she thought were spikes were surprisingly brittle, and crumbled easily when she took her step over them. What lumps there were before she began had all been flattened under her heel. Telling craters and gashes shaped like her foot were the proof that she had stepped on every bit she could, and the grey of alien organism beneath her was now replaced by the deep brown color of the dirt underneath. The giantess playfully poked a small patch of grey she missed with her big toe, and little shards of the grey substance clung on insistently to her skin.

“Well,” the giantess said, bringing up her foot to inspect the mess on her sole, “This had better work”.

It was a grimy layer of dirt riddled with grey specks here and there, but there was a nice, even distribution over the entire surface of her foot. Grinding the substance by twisting her ankle must have help spread it across evenly; she had to recommend it to her friends who would next visit this planet.

Satisfied, the giantess let her foot back down into the city, and the one or two people lucky enough to just survive the slaughter saw the last glint of light as the sky was blackened once again with the underside of the giantess’s sole. Mercy came in the form of a quick death, as the titanic pressure of the incomprehensibly heavy mass pressed them into the Earth’s crust, grinding their bodies so thin that not even blood was distinguishable from the dirt they now resided in. All became equal under the flesh of giantess’s feet.

“Well, time to wash up,” the giantess said to herself in a singsong tone, “I can’t wait to see how soft my feet get!”