- Text Size +

Emily wasn't beautiful, but she was definitely pretty. She was around 5'5 or 5'6, Tom wasn't sure. She didn’t have a big ass, but she had a nice ass. Her tits on the other hand, wow. Both large and perfect. She had long blonde hair, and big lips. He loved those big lips. He much rather would have been pushed up against those lips than the ones he was currently pressed against.


The novelty had worn off. At first the warmth radiating out of her twat was a blessing. He could feel his fingers and toes again, could feel warmth rushing through his veins. But now? Ever time she moved his body rubbed against her vagina. The heat was strong, very strong. He wasn't sure if that was because it was late August or if she was getting hot from him rubbing against her. Sweat or vaginal juices, it didn’t matter. Both would sting his eyes, both clogged his noes, both filled his mouth with every attempt at a gasp of air.


Every so often she would rub him around, swirl him against her vagina. Side ways, up and down, diagonally. She would always start slow, then slowly speed up. With every rub more juices would splash again Tom's face. With every rub more would fill his eyes, his nose, his mouth. Should have just died in that freezer. She wasn't stopping like she did before. Now he was viciously, angrily being rubbed into her twat. The juices flowed against Tom's face, blinding him. He could breath, he felt like he was under water she was so wet.


“Oh slave, oh god. You never felt so good,” Emily moaned from above. She continued to rub him harder, faster. Her pointer and middle finger pressing him hard against his back.


Can't Breath. Can't Breath. Can't Breath. Tom tried moving his head around, looking for a pocket of air. With every movement of his head he felt her entire vagina quiver, producing more and more juices. His lungs were ready to explode. I...need...Air! Tom's mouth opened, and just at that time Emily and stopped. No longer being pushed into her vagina, he was able to get a breath. He breathed in the foul smelling air, he breathed hard. Happy for breath, he slumped across her vagina and smiled.


Light filled the Tom's sweaty, foul smelling prison as Emily pinched her sweats and panties and lifted them up, revealing Tom. “Oh poor little toy, did I use you to hard? You should have said something.” She smiled mockingly at him. “Are you still happy you're warm.”


Fuck you. “Yes”


“Yes...”


“Yes, goddess.” Fuck you.


“Do you like the taste of it,” she sat up a bit, “And yes slave, there is a very wrong answer to this question.”


“Yes, goddess, I do.” I hate you.


“Good,” Emily replied while shimmying her sweats and panties down. “Now I want you to lick up the mess you made.


“I will goddess” I want you to die. Tom looked down and looked at the disgusting work that laid ahead of him. Small drops of white laid splattered against her now tired vagina. Small drops to her, at least. To Tom each was a agonizing mouthful. He went to work, shoving every glob of her vaginal juices he could find into her mouth. Each tasted worse than the one before. Getting all he could from atop her vagina, he made the jump from her crotch onto the bed between her legs. Normally a 5 inch drop, the distance greatly increased from his small size. He gazed down the bed to where her feet slowly dangled of the bed. This could be my chance...This could my chance to get away. To find help. I would just have to run down the bed, A considerable distance for such a short man, jump off the bed, another considerable distance for such a short man, and then find help. He knew right away this plan wouldn’t work, so he reluctantly turned around to face Emily's vagina.


The odor emanating from her vagina was great. The combination of sweat and masturbation combined, leaving a stale odor. He had to control himself from gagging, as he worried what she would do if he vomited her precious cum. He decided to breath through his mouth as much as he could, that it might help the situation. He picked up glob after glob, shoving the slimy, sticky juices into his mouth and forcing them down. When he finally finished the disgusting, humiliating task, he fell backwards, and fell quickly asleep.


 *****


“Have a good nap my little bitch,” Emily asked mockingly from above Tom. Tom slowly rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and looked up. Emily had sat completely up, revealing that she had stripped herself completely naked now, showing her amazing tits. Tom couldn't help it. He may have hated her, but fuck those were some great breasts. He gazed at them, and felt his cock start to grow. “Aww, would you look at that little thing? Its so cute.” Emily laughed while pointing at Tom's growing cock. “And I thought you were small before!” Tom covered himself quickly, wishing for some clothes to hide his nakedness.


She stared at him, between her legs. So small, so weak. She could crush him bye just shifting her weight. He was hers, completely. No more would she have to worry about him running away with another girl. No longer would his eyes wander. He was her toy, and the thought of that made her start feeling wet again.


“Alright now bitch boy, I need to shower.” Tom looked up almost excitedly, ready to get Emily's sticky mess off him from before. “But you aren't coming in with me. I like the idea of you smelling like my pussy. Tom's heart sank just a little. Any chance of dignity he could grasp at would be worth it, and getting clean would definitely make him feel better about his situation.


“So I'm going to leave you in here.” Tom's heart raised back up. A chance to escape! “But where should I put you so you don’t run away?” Fuck! “Tom, what's your favorite thing about me?”


The knowledge that you will die in about 60 years. “Your award winning personality, goddess.” Emily chuckled to herself.


“Well of course that slave. Man, so small and yet still trying to keep me happy. I wonder why I ever broke up with you? I broke up with you bitch. She stared down at him, smiling that mocking smile. “I'm serious slave. Tell me why I broke up with you.”


“You broke up with me...because I'm pathetic,” Tom replied, hoping that was the correct response.


“You are right slave. You are pathetic. Without me you're nothing. At any moment I could decide to end your life. You are mine. I want you never to forget that. Repeat it to me.


“I am yours.” Rot in Hell.


“I am yours...”


“I am yours, goddess.” God Fucking Dammit!


“Good boy,” She blew him a kiss. “I'd kiss you but...you're a little dirty.” Emily shot a disgusted look, and then stood up off the bed. She looked down and him, smiled, and then turned around, showing her pale bare ass..


“Oh slave, question. If I asked you to kiss my ass and to thank me for letting you the chance to do it, what would you do.” A day ago Tom would have said no. A day ago Tom would have called her a crazy bitch for even suggesting such a thing. But a lot has changed in the past day, and Tom didn’t want to piss her off. She seemed in a decent mood, and he didn't want her mood to change.


“I would kiss your ass and thank you for letting me do so, Goddess” Why is this happening to me


“You always call me goddess. It's sweet, but I asked you to also call me master. From now on I want you to make a point of doing both,” She said, still swaying her naked ass in front Tom. “Now use master.”


Tom sighed at this pointless humiliation tactic. “I would kiss your ass and thank you for letting me do so, master.” Maybe that will leave her happy.


“I live to make you happy, my little toy. And obliviously you want to kiss it...sooo.” Emily backed up, and sat delicately on the edge of the bed. She sat forward, so the top of her ass was showing even tho she was sitting. “So kiss it, slave.”


Tom started walking slowly over to Emily. “No slave. Crawl on your knees.”


“Yes master.” So tom got down onto his hands and knees and crawled over the bedsheets, a mere couple of inches to Emily but a much, much greater distance to tom. Tom crawled until he reached Emily's ass. It was a nice ass, and really kissing a cheek wasn't the worst. If doing this makes her happy, that means she'll be nicer to me. And if she's nicer to me, I'll be happier. So in a way...I'm kissing her ass to make myself happy? Tom shuddered at the thought. No! She's a bitch! I've got to stop thinking that way...that's what she wants to happen. And I’ll be damned if I let her get the satisfaction of making me willingly obedient. Tom saw Emily wiggle, and sensed that she was growing impatient. Without a second thought he pressed his lips against her left bare ass cheek, pushing hard so she could feel that he was kissing her.


“Oh, tickles. I think I liked that...you know I’ve always liked it when you played with my ass. I think you'll be getting very acquainted with it soon,” Emily chuckled to herself.


“Thank you for letting me kiss your ass, master. And I can't wait to get further acquainted with it in the future.” Better throw that last part in for good measure


Emily smiled ear to ear. “Oh good boy, good boy,” she exclaimed. “I knew you'd be the perfect little slave. And so willing!” Tom shuddered again at how just moments earlier he came close to be almost willing. “Now my dear, I must shower. I'm going out with my friends tonight, you see. Just broke up with my boyfriend. Maybe I’m looking for a new man already,” She smiled mockingly down at Tom, and he faked a look a sadness. “Or not, I see how sad that would make you to actually lose me! Now I asked you a question earlier, what's your favorite part about me. Physically, I mean.” Tom thought hard for an answer. The obvious answer was her tits, so he thought best not to pick that. He also wondered if it was a trap to pick her eyes, as that would be the safest bet, but also the cheesiest and most a lie. He did not want to know what she would do to him if she thought him a liar. Pick something random.


“Uh, your nose.”


“My...my nose,” she replied with genuine surprise. Didn't fall for your dumb trap, skank. “Didn't expect that one,” she chuckled while swooping me up in her left hand and standing up.


She walked across the room to her dresser, holding Tom in her palm. In what seemed like a great distance to Tom, she covered in no time flat. She sat him down and started looking for something. He gazed around to, marveling at the sheer size of everything.


“Ah here it is,” she yelled out triumphantly.


“Here what is, ma-,” Tom did not have time to finish his sentence. In one fluid motion she picked him up and set him in the exact middle of a Kleenex. She raised it up to her nose “No! Oh god please n-”she blew as hard as she could, snot flying out and sticking Tom into the Kleenex. Mucous poured out of his mouth, as he tried to spit the chunky slime clear from his throat. Should have closed my fucking mouth. This is disgusting.


“No need to thank me slave. That should harden up nicely for you, so you don't get any funny ideas. Your not escaping from your new snot filled home anytime soon.” She shoved her finger up her nose. “You said you loved my nose, so I thought i'd get you accustomed to the stuff inside it,” she happily explained while she pulled her finger from her nose. On top of her finger was the biggest, slimiest, nastiest booger Tom had ever seen. “Now be a good little bitch and open your mouth.” Tom couldn't believe his mistake. He should have said anything but nose to her question. Snot and mucous was the most disgusting thing in the world to him. He stared at her dumbfounded at his own luck.


“Slave, open your mouth now. You master commands it,” She bellowed. “Besides...you don’t want to make me angry, do you. After all the work you did to make me happy?” Tom hated to admit it but she was right. He didn’t eat her cum and kiss her ass, all the while degrading himself to piss her off now. Reluctantly he opened her mouth, and she shoved the snot in.


“Good boy. Now thank me.”


“mmph mmpgh mpamph,” Tom replied, trying his hardest to thank her, not vomit, and eat the booger all at once.


“That's my happy little guy! Now I got to shower...But don’t worry sweetie I’ll be back in just a bit. And boy, you cannot even imagine the night I’ve got planned ahead!