- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

--In my previous chapter I said that Emily had a cheetah print thong and bra.  I have changed that now to white.  I hope you'll see why and agree that it was a good decision.--

“So you think I'm terrible,” Emily bellowed down to Tom. Tom saw her reach into the desk, and pull out something that resembled tape. “So you think I'm evil?” She peeled Tom out of his snotty prison. If it hadn't hurt so bad to be peeled out, Tom would have been grateful for being pulled out. “So you think I'm Fat?” Without effort, and to Tom's confusion, she wrapped the piece of tape around Tom's body. With her other hand, she brought forth the thong. She raised Tom and the piece of tape up to the thong, and taped him to the exact middle of her thong. She wouldn't. Tom stared at Emily dumbstruck and afraid, disbelief washed over him. “So you think I'm ugly?” She laid the thong on the floor, and put both legs in. She slowly started to lift the thong up her legs. “So you think I'm a whore?” Tom still stared at Emily's ass as it got closer. How could anything be this big? He still didn’t understand what was completely going on. As she nestled him into her ass crack, the realization hit him. Oh...My...God...

Emily pulled the thong tightly into her ass, and Tom could no longer here what she was saying. With his arms tied to his sides, he wasn't even able to try to push himself out of Emily's ass. He was completely trapped. It was dark, it was warm, and it stank.

Tom could hear Emily's voice, but could not make out the words through the thin piece of cloth behind him and the giant mounds of muscle and fat to his left and right. She clenched her butt cheeks together as she talked, and every time Tom thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head the pressure was so great.

“You fucking disgusting bitch! I'll kill you! When I'll and big again I'll fucking kill you!” Tom yelled to Emily. He could still hear her talking to herself. Suddenly a great force hit her right butt cheek, and Tom jiggled against her ass crack uncontrollably. Tom had to fight back puking from all the movement. The cheeks continued to shake for a while still, and then suddenly the same force slapped her ass cheek again, but harder. Tom was losing sense of direction. Every movement she made, made Tom feel sicker. Suddenly she was moving, and she started to shake her ass. That was more than Tom could handle, and threw up all over himself. He sensed everything had gotten darker, and in his sick confusion did not understand why. She started walking.

If Tom thought hell was rubbed against Emily's pussy, he realized how wrong he was. With every step Emily walked her ass cheeks rubbed against Tom. Pushing him left, shoving him right. Surrounded by nothing but her ass in the darkness. Thank god she showered just before this. Her ass wasn't sweating, and she hadn't farted yet, but Tom wasn't sure what her plans for the night were. For all I know this bitch will just fucking eat beans and do yoga. Tom suddenly grew disgusted at the thought. Even though it was dark, he knew damn well what was nestled up closely to his face. He gulped, and said a silent prayer, hoping that Emily would realize that he was a fucking human being, and that what she was doing was horrible.

His prayer was answered by the sound of a door opening and closing, and hot air steaming into Tom's face. Her ass cheeks floppily rumbled, producing a low bass sounding sound. Tom wasn't sure what that was. He heard the sound of Emily's laughter, and suddenly he smelt the most vile smelling thing of his life. You have got be fucking kidding me! He realized what it was. Tom tried to shake his head to the left and right, looking for anyway to escape the smell. Even if he had to bury his face into her ass cheeks, it would be worth it. And that's exactly what he did. Hoping to evade the smell in any way possible, he shoved his face into her left ass cheek and started breathing through his mouth. Emily again slapped her left butt cheek. The rattling of fat rippled through her ass and directly into Tom's head. He again lost all sense of direction and felt light headed. He threw up again all over himself. He let his head hang low, and breathed in Emily's fart. There is no point in fighting...I'm trapped...I just...I just have to except that fact... Emily started moving again, quickly and bouncing. Tom thought she might be skipping. Each and every movement made feel closer and closer to passing out. I bet that bitch...I bet that fucking bitch is smiling right now. With that last thought, Tom passed out.Emily's Ass

 *****

Tom slowly and groggily woke up. He wasn't sure where he was. It was dark, very dark. He felt a great amount of pressure on both sides, and felt moisture over his face. He tried to lift his arm to wipe the moisture out of his eyes, but he couldn’t. Why can't I move my arms? He licked his lips. Sweat? Why am I so sweaty? Why is it so fucking hot in here? Where am I. Suddenly his entire world started to shake and move. Two huge masses fought against each other on both sides, rubbing angrily into Tom's chafing skin. Tom wrinkled nose. Oh god...What is that smell? Hot air blew against Tom's sweaty face, followed by the smell. The realization hit Tom like a ton of bricks. Oh...oh god! I'm still in her fucking ass! Tom felt a bead of sweat drop onto his head, directly from down Emily's ass. That means...That means that was her fucking ass sweat on my lips! The thought, along with the smell, along with the movement made Tom want to puke again. However, after dry heaving several times, he was not able to.

He could hear loud music, Emily's ass jiggling with the beat. A dance club...That means she's dancing. Well that explains the sweat. Tom let his head sag, the tip of his forehead resting against Emily's asshole. And that means she was probably drunk. If she trapped me into her ass sober...Tom shuddered...I can't even imagine what the bitch will do to me while she's drunk. Emily farted again, and Tom let his head sag. He was exhausted from trying to fight Emily and her giant ass, and he let the vile smell enter his nostrils. In truth he was getting used to it, and it wasn't as bad as before. He was slowly getting used to the motion, which steadily has been seeming to increase. Nonetheless, Tom passed out again.

 *****

It could have been moments, it could have been hours, Tom didn't know. He woke up still in his fleshy prison, except everything had only gotten worse. Her asshole was reeking constantly, the thong had wedgied up even more, shoving Tom's face against her asshole permanently. All this seemed bearable to Tom, if it wasn't for all the sweating.

Emily must have been doing a lot of dancing that night, because her entire ass felt almost liquid to him. It stung his eyes, clogged in his ears, and forced its way into his nostrils. Tom had to breath threw his mouth. With every breath he sucked in what felt like mouthfuls of her sweat, and had to spit the warm, salty tasting liquid out of his mouth. What if I drown? What if I die in Emily's ass? He started to kick and squirm, trying to find a way out of her massive butt. He could feel her laughing through her ass. Is she laughing at me or something else? Can she even feel me struggle down here? He started to frantically breath as yet another huge bead of sweat splashed against his face. Tom tried to breath through it, but ended up swallowing mouthfuls of sweat, forcing him to cough. Finally rid of the huge bead of sweat, he began bracing in another. Now he was thankful for every breath of foul smelling air he got. Her farting no longer bothered him, as it blew sweat of his face. If only she'd fart more! Tom was surprised by the thought he had just had, but realized he wasn't totally against it. He didn’t care how embarrassing sucking down Emily's ass gas was, he was just happy he could. Happy with each and every breath that he didn't die.

Emily had stopped shaking and dancing, and started walking again. The sweat had lubricated her ass, so each step she did now did not chafe and rub Tom like it had earlier in the night. Once again, another thing Tom never thought he would be grateful for, and here he was. Feeling grateful. Grateful that your now giant ex-girlfriend is only walking with you shoved into her ass, and not dancing ? You might be as pathetic as she says. The thought made Tom feel slightly hopeless.

He heard a door open, then close. To Tom's relief the music had disappeared, and this room was much quieter. He heard another door swing open on its cringes, squeaking loudly. This door then closed, and Tom could hear the sound of the door being locked. Tom realized where he was. She never could drink much without pissing.

Tom's world erupted with light as Emily shoved both her pants and thong down. He saw the sides of the stalls to his left and right, and the giant porcelain toilet right behind him. Tom stared directly up at Emily, seeing the ass that was his prison and her long, sweaty legs slowly shake above him. She quickly plopped her ass down. She giggled loudly, and leaned over, elbows on knees, and smiled a huge, drunken smiled down at Tom. She let go a great huge fart. Thankfully in the toilet and not in my face again.

Emily smirked down at Tom. “So mishter sashy pantsh! Not sho big are now?,” She laughed loudly at her own joke. Tom realized how drunk she was, and immediately knew this was not a good thing. He could hear the sound of her stream starting, blowing against the insides of the toilet. She swayed back and forth slightly as she pissed. She burped loudly, leaned down closer toward Tom, and blew it into his face. It was hardly the worst thing he smelled tonight, so he didn’t even hardly flinch. “Well, c'mon c'mon toyshie! Dontcha knows whatcha gotta say?

Tom was thankfully able to translate her drunken language“Thank you master for burping in my face.”

“Goods boy!” She leaned down closer, doing her best to seem angry. “And aboutsh before,” she asked very loudly. I wonder what the people in the next stall are thinking of this? Tom shook his head. They're probably just as drunk.

“I'm...I'm sorry for being pathetic and saying those lies about you, goddess.” This wasn’t far from the truth, Tom would have given anything to go back and stop himself from blowing up. “And thank you...thank you so much for letting me in your ass crack while you danced.” Was that what she wanted to hear? Please tell me that was what she wanted to hear!

Emily smiled and happily clapped her hands together. She stopped peeing. She leaned down and gave Tom a big kiss on his head, her giant lips completely enveloping his face. “Good boy!” she exclaimed while happily swaying back and forth on her seat. She reached for toilet paper and leaned onto one side, to wipe the piss away. She looked at Tom carefully while doing this. “Did...didsh you puke all overs yourshelf?”

“Ye-yes master, I'm sorry I didn’t mean to!” Please don't be mad, Please don't be mad!

“Ohs little baby, dontcha worry! Mommash here! She leaned forward with the piss soaked piece of toilet paper and rubbed Tom up and down with it. The scent was strong and the paper was a bright yellow, but Tom didn't mind. It was almost refreshing. She started rubbing Tom's face. “Open,” she commanded.

Tom didn't waste a moment to think on it. Tom opened his mouth wide and allowed Emily to wipe the inside of his mouth with her disgusting paper. Tom was surprised at how much he didn't mind. Anything to make her not be mad. Emily beamed down at him.

“So, sho good,” she said while standing up. “Nowsh shlave...yous knows how horsny I get...be a goodsh boy and lick my buttshole. Okay? Okay!” She turned around and flushed the toilet, not waiting to hear Tom's response. She leaned down again and, having to catch herself on the wall so she didn't fall, she grabbed her yoga pants and panties, which were still around her feet. She waved mockingly at Tom, and then ripped the pants, panties, and Tom back up to her ass.

Disheartened to be back in Emily's ass, Tom let his head sag. Again she farted, the disgusting breeze pushing Tom's hair around. Suddenly he heard a door open, and then another, followed by the loud, monotonous dance music. Emily immediately started jumping up and down to the beat, her ass cheeks shoving Tom around inside. Drops of sweat again started flowing onto Tom, but he was beyond caring. It never felt like she had stopped moving, her ass pounding away on Tom like a hammer. He leaned forward, and began licking her sweaty asshole. Each time his little tongue touched her huge anus, He could feel her body tremble. She was obviously enjoy this.

 *****

  As far as things went, Tom was happy to be licking her asshole. It was disgusting and humiliating, but at least he had something to pass the time. 947....lick...948....lick...949....lick. She had stopped dancing awhile ago, and the sweating had seemed to stop. Thank god. Her entire ass was still wet, and smelled of sweat, but at least the torrent of sweat drops were no longer drenching his face. She had been standing still for a while now, slowly revolving her ass in pleasure to Tom's licks. 956...lick...957...lick...958... She began walking now, and suddenly Tom heard a sound of a door opening, and the loud music stopped. Oh great, she's got to piss again. But a second door wasn’t opened right away. He could hear Emily's voice and another persons, but he wasn't sure whose. Suddenly a door opened, and Emily sat down. Tom could hear the engine of the car turn on.

Tom wasn't sure if this was the first time she sat down with him inside her or not. He had, after all, been passed out for a while. And who knows how long. For the first time tonight he was thankful for being inside Emily's ass crack. Had she, instead of taping him to her thong, taped him to her ass cheek, he surely would have been crushed. He felt crushed the way it was, her asshole's wrinkled skin pushing down on Tom's face. He felt her butt wiggle impatiently. Oh! That's right! Lick...Wait...what number was I at? I guess...I guess I’ll just start over again...1...lick...2...lick...3...

Emily must have been driving the car, because he felt the muscles in her right ass cheek keep moving as she, in Tom's opinion, kept pressing on the accelerator and brake. She really shouldn't be driving this drunk...lick...12...lick...13...lick...14...Tom could still hear Emily talking and laughing with someone, but he wasn't sure who.

It didn't seem long until the car was stopped. But then, anything would seem to be bearable compared to the sweat drenched dancing prison he had found himself in before. Emily jumped out of the car, and ran. She stopped and pulled out what sounded like keys. She quietly laughed and talked with whoever she was with. Tom felt pressure from behind him, and stopped licking. He could hear Emily moan and feel her shudder with pleasure. Oh god...Is someone grabbing her ass? Did she pick up a guy! Is this another punishment! Tom started licking her asshole as fast as he could to please her. Anything so he wouldn’t have to endure whatever she...and possibly he...had in store for him. I'll be a good boy! He pressed his face against her asshole. He licked up and down, left and right. No longer keeping track. He felt whoever was squeezing her ass was now rubbing it in circles, shoving Tom around in circles to.

Suddenly he heard a door open, and Emily walked him. He heard the a voice walk in behind Emily, and she giggled loudly. She started to run, and Tom sensed that they were going upstairs. Oh god no...not the bedroom.

He heard a door open and close, followed by more laughter. Tom felt the pressure through Emily's ass again, as whoever was with her grabbed and rubbed at her ass. Tom was still furiously licking away at her anus, hoping to score any points he possibly could before these two got to fucking. Suddenly the hands let go, and Emily was walking quickly. He heard a door open and close, and suddenly Tom was again hit by a very bright light. Emily kicked off the pants and panties while Tom adjusted to the light. He looked around, and realized he was in his bathroom. He glanced up at Emily who was angrily trying to rip her bra off. Unable to get it, she just pulled it over her head. She took a long look in the mirrior, and then turned toward Tom.

Tom wasn't sure if he had ever seen Emily this drunk. She rubbed at her eyes with the palm of her hand, smearing her makeup everywhere. She couldn't stand up strait, and to place her other hand on the counter for balance. Still though, she was beautiful. Even being trapped in her ass for the past couple hours couldn't change that fact. Tom gulped. Only I wont be the one fucking her tonight. He glanced at the door to the bathroom and shifted his weight nervously, not know what waited outside for him.

Emily leaned down, and unstrapped the piece of tape that was joining him and the thong. She held him in her closed fist, and brought him up to her face. She held him at his waist, exposing the top half of his body. She smiled a huge smile towards him.

“Guesh What!”

“What goddess?” Tom prepared for the worst. Emily leaned her neck forward, and shoved as much of Tom into his mouth that was showing from her closed fist. She shoved him in, and out, in and out. At last she finally pulled him out, he was drenched with spit. A small line of drool still connected Tom to Emily's lip. Emily laughed hysterically.

“Had to lube youss up.” She leaned in closely toward Tom. “Do yous know why,” she whispered.

Tom took a big gulp. Here it comes... “Why my beautiful master?” Make her happy. Please make happy

“Becaush! I picked shomeone ups at the bar,” she laughed out loud. “And you're goings to help me fuck her!”

Chapter End Notes:

--Lessbian scene coming up.  What kind of girl do you want to see Emily (And Tom) have sex with? Leave a review and let me know!--