- Text Size +

“Going...going to fuck her?” Immediate relief flowed over Tom. At least I wont end up wrapped around some guy's cock.


“Oh yesh! She'sh a cute littsle thing,” Emily replied.


Well maybe this wont be do bad. “But...but master...how..how am I going to fuck her if I'm...if I'm small.” Tom was sure that this was another of Emily's traps, yet the idea of a threesome still turned him on.


“Like this, shilly!” Emily tossed Tom into her mouth. She sloshed him around for a bit, playing with him with her tounge. Emily laughed. “Tomsy! You tastes to good!” There has never been a sentence that scared Tom more than this one just did. He did not go through all of this to be swallowed whole and to be shit out by this bitch. He held onto her tongue as hard as he could, bear style. Emily closed her mouth and started to play with the spit inside her mouth, which, even though Tom tried to hold on as hard as he could, threw Tom around with it. She pushed the top of him out of her mouth, and held onto his waste bye her teeth. Suddenly the tip of her tounge pushed into the center of Tom's legs. She started softly tounging Tom's crotch. Oh my fucking hell that feels good. Tom could feel his cock growing each time she shifted her warm, wet tongue against his cock. Tom moaned with pleasure.


Suddenly Emily stopped. Of course she fucking did. She grabbed Tom by his torso, flipped him around, and shoved him back into her mouth, so his back was on her tongue and his feet were closer to the throat. She produced a piece of floss and, after playfully flossing her front teeth, tied Tom down tightly to her tongue. Tom did not even bother trying to fight at this point; he was physically and mentally exhausted from his experiences before. Just let it happen...maybe you'll luck out and she'll pass out. So Tom closed his eyes and rested his sore body on Emily's soft, slimy tongue. Emily pulled it tight, and looked into the mirror. She stuck her tongue out and, noticing that Tom did not slip off, smiled. “Hurhect,” She happily explained with her tongue out. Her drunk talk was hard to understand, but her talking with her tongue out was damn near impossible to translate. Tom looked up at the mirror too, and saw how small he looked in this giants mouth. The thought almost depressed him, but at this point he was far beyond caring. Emily closed her mouth with a loud bite noise which hurt Tom's ears. The world yet again was filled with darkness, and drool slowly fell on him from the roof of her mouth.


Emily smiled and stuck her tongue out playfully when she walked out of the bathroom, just to make sure Tom was getting a good view of the woman she brought home. Even though the entire world was upside down to Tom, he still got a good look at her. Emily hadn't lied, she was cute. She seemed skinny with brunette hair. Her boobs were not quite as big as Emily's, but even sitting down Tom could tell that she had a nice, big ass. She was naked from the waist up, with only a tight pair of panties covering her bottom. Emily pulled her tongue back in, content in giving Tom his brief look.


“Shynia, lay back.” Emily commanded. The girl happily did. So her name is Shynia. Emily crawled onto the bed, crawling right on top of her. They immediately started making out.


Tom was being slammed into Shynia's tongue as Emily shoved it into her mouth. The two moaned as they kissed each other. Their breaths reeked of alcohol, the smell giving Tom a small high. If Tom wasn't wet before he went into Shynia's mouth, he was wet now. Both of their spit combined on him, threatening to block off all possible breathing. A giant glob fell onto Tom's head, forcing him to close his eyes and hold his breath. Tom tried to wiggle his arms free from Emily's knot so he could cover and wipe his face, but it was no use. Luckily, Shynia's tongue rubbed up against him, wiping of the spit.


Emily backed off, slowly kissing down. Suddenly her mouth opened again, and she held her tounge out for just a second; once again just long enough to give Tom a look at what she was seeing. Her tounge hovered above Shynia's erect nipple. Emily moved her head closer and playfully started licking her tit. She licked it up and down, Tom being pressed into Shynia the entire time. She sucked on her breast, flooding Emily's mouth with Shynia's boobs. Tom happily started kissing her nipple. Well this isn't so bad!


Almost like Emily heard Tom's thought, she slowly started going down again, dragging the tip of her tongue down Shynia's soft skin. Emily stopped against Shynia's belly button, playfully sticking her tongue in and out. Flatter and more tone than Emily's stomach. After just a few more moments, she started going down again. This is about to get fucking disgusting.


“Wait,” Shynia said quietly. Well surprise, surprise. Her voice was soft and friendly. Emily looked up, plainly very annoyed.


“What?” Emily angrily replied.


“It's just...I don't know If I want to do this. I've never...I've never been with another...woman.” Emily quickly sat up, and placed her hands on her hips.


“I'm going to fuck you whether you want me to or not,” Emily angrily replied. Being told no must have sobered her up. She smiled a sinister grin, while Shynia did her best to avoid eye contact. She very clearly did not feel comfortable with this entire thing now that she started sobering up. “Now be a good little girl and let me get to work.” She winked at Shynia, and started to lower her head.


“Well...there's just one thing...” Don't make her mad! Please! Just let her tongue fuck you and get it over with!


“This better be fucking good,” Emily cranked her head up to look Shynia in the eye while she said.


“Well...There...It's sort of...” Shynia took a deep breath. “I'm a squirter.” Oh my fucking god. Emily laughed out loud to herself, and stuck her tounge out.


“It just do happens that I love it when a girl squirts into my mouth!” She stuck her tongue out and pointed at Tom, however it was much to dark and he was much to small for Shynia to see him. “Wight where,” she said with her tongue still out. Oh my god! Come fucking on! Tom saw Shynia flash a quick smile.


“Okay,” she bashfully said. Emily did not waist a moment. She dropped down and started licking Shynia's clit up and down, and side to side, rubbing Tom against her vagina the whole time. Oh god...this reeks! Tom quickly found that if a sweaty asshole was bad, but a vagina smelling of stale sweat? Unbearable! Emily started sucking, and Tom found himself completely enveloped in this strangers pussy. Two giant lips surrounded him. Tom could hear Shynia moaning. All of a sudden Emily stopped sucking.


Emily shoved her tongue deep into Shynia's cunt, while Tom rubbed against the ceiling of Shynia's vagina. Drops of Shynia's cum filled Emily's mouth, covering Tom's entire body. This is already more than when I made Emily cum!


Emily pulled her tongue out and started horizontally licking Shynia's vagina. Tom could hear Shynia again, and she was screaming with pleasure.


“Oh god...oh god...oh god! I'm going to cum! Oh my god, I'm going to cum!” Emily lowered her tongue down so that Tom's face was right at the entrance of her vagina. Oh my god. Suddenly cum shot out, drenching Tom from head to toe. He shook his head, and opened his mouth so he could get a breath. Cum shot out again, hitting Tom and filling his mouth, causing Tom to gag. Shynia's screaming stopped, and so did the cum. Emily licked at all the cum she could, making sure Tom was always landing in the middle of the drops. “That was...incredible!” Tom could hear the happiness in Shynia's voice. Emily didn’t even look up to respond, her only focus was to drop Tom into as many puddle of cum she could. “So...so do I do you now?”


Emily didn’t even look up. “No need,” she replied very matter-of-factually. Emily grabbed Shynia by the hips, and forcefully flipped her over onto her belly. She again stuck her tongue out, letting Tom see Shynia's ass. Emily was face to face with this her ass. Even though Tom knew where this was going, he still had to admire her ass. Emily's wasn't big, but it was fit. But Shynia's ass, wow. Shynia's ass was big and round, as sexy an ass as Tom had ever seen. This girl could be a model.


“What are you –” Emily cut Shynia off when she shoved her tongue up and down Shynia's ass. She did this several times, and Tom could feel Shynia's ass clench. “Stop! That tickles!”


But Emily did not stop. Slowly Shynia's ass unclenched, and Emily rubbed Tom and her tongue deep into Shynia's ass. Emily let her tongue slide slowly up her ass crack, each time starting at Shynia's taint. Of course she wont lick with the back of her tounge, only with the front. After about a minute she pulled up, and laid the tip of her tongue down on the small of Shynias back. Emily followed Shynia's spine all the way up her back, never once letting her tounge leave her soft skin. Emily reached the the nape of her neck, and slowly started sucking on Shynia's neck. Shynia turned over and smiled over up at Emily. Emily closed her mouth and smiled back at her.


“Wow...you sure know how to use that tongue of yours. Are you sure...sure I don’t have to do anything for you,” Shynia asked, clearly uncomfortably. Emily grinned at that question.


“Do you still have that can that you spit all that nasty chew in to?”


“Yes...it's right here,” Shynia pointed over toward the nightstand. What is she doing?


“Okay” Emily opened her mouth, and quickly pulled Tom and the knot off of her tongue. She leaned over and dropped Tom into the can filled with tobacco spit. Tom screamed the entire fall, mouth filling with the nasty spit when he landed. His body automatically swallowed a mouthful, leaving Tom disgusted. Tom immediately tried to stand up and started dry heaving. He had to be careful because with his dry heaving, however, because the can was already filled up to his chin with Shynia's spit. He didn't want accidentally lower his head beneath the spit and drink any more.


“That was just a piece of old gum,” Emily lied.


“Uh...okay. Do you...do you mind if I chew? It helps me relax.”


Emily smiled as she rolled off of Shynia. “Nothing would make me happier,” She replied as she thought of Tom spending all night at the bottom of Shynia's spitter. She laid her head down next to Shynia, and immediately passed out.

Chapter End Notes:

Please continue to leave me reviews.  What did you like?  What did you not like?  Expect my next chapter to be out early next week.