- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a very long time since I have updated.  I want to work on some new stories, but I want to finish this one first. 

Tom struggled to keep his head above Shynia’s thick, dark, black spit.  The strong smell of wintergreen filled his aluminum prison.  Tom felt an upward motion, and Shynia’s lips covered the opening of the can. “Help!  Look Dow..” Shynia spit into the can, filling Tom’s mouth.  Completely overwhelmed with disgust, Tom vomited in the can.  Time was lost to Tom, and he spent what felt like hours backfloating, constantly being drenched by more spit.  Eventually Tom felt the can be set down, and thankfully he was not bothered again for the rest of the night.

*****

Tom was violently woken up when his prison flipped upside down.  The dark sludge oozed slowly past him, every drop brushing against him while can emptied.  The can was suddenly shaken, and Tom felt himself fall out of the can.  Tom found himself in a white porcelain sink.  The light was blinding.

“Oh…my fucking head…” Tom looked around, trying to get a sense of what was happening around him.

“Holy fuck you look gross.”  Emily gave out a small laugh.  “I really fucked you up last night.  A little too much it looks like.  Now, ask me to clean you.”  Emily gave a playful smirk.  “And make sure you ask correctly.”

When will this hell end.  “Master, can you please wash me?” Tom tried to sound as sincere as he could.

“Well of course I can,” Emily replied back mockingly.  “But will I.”

Now she’s a fucking grammar Nazi?  “Master, will you please wash me.”

“Yes, because I’m a nice goddess, I will,” Emily replied.  Suddenly Emily’s hand wrapped completely around Tom, leaving only his head exposed.  She turned on the hot water, and waited for almost 30 seconds.  Emily shoved Tom into the steaming hot water.  Immediately Tom burst out screaming. 

“AHHHH” cried Tom.  Emily did not take tom out of the water.  Tom struggled against Emily’s hand, but her grip only tightened more.  SHE’S BOILING ME!  Just as suddenly as Emily had shoved him in, Emily removed her hand.

“Oh, a little hot.  I think I hurt my hand a bit.  How was it for you,” Emily asked, flashing her mischievous eyes. 

“OF COURSE IT WAS HOT YOU DUMB CUNT” Enough is enough.  Emily’s face turned to stone.  “I AM DONE PLAYING THIS GAME.  KILL ME.  I TRULY DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUCK.  Death must be better than this.  “I’M DONE BEING YOUR TOY.  I’M DONE BEING YOUR SLAVE.  JUST END IT.”  Emily just stared.

Slowly Emily lifted Tom up to her mouth.  Harsh morning breath mixed with stale alcohol filled Tom’s nostrils.  “No, you are wrong,” Emily whispered.  “You will never be done being my toy.  You will always be my slave, until you die.”  Emily started walking out of the bathroom.  “I’ve been good to you.  Better than a little fucker like you deserves.”  Emily walked into her bedroom.  She was wearing a loose t-shirt and a blue thong that slightly showed from underneath her t-shirt.  Emily walked to her dresser, and grabbed a pair of gray knee high socks from her dresser.  “But if you want to die, I will kill you.  I will wipe your miserable existence from this earth.”  Emily sat down on the bed.  “Do you see these socks?”  Tom did not reply, he only stared back defiantly.  I will NOT let her scare me into being her bitch anymore.  “Answer me slave!”  Emily violently tightened her grip, squeezing the air out of Tom.  Tom tried to resist answering, but he felt himself growing dizzy as the air escaped him

“Yes…” Tom managed to gasp, wishing for a breath.  

“NO!”  Spit flew wildly out of Emily’s unwashed mouth.  “ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU FUCKING WORM!”  Emily took a breath, and composed herself slightly.  Very coolly, without any emotion, Emily whispered, “You are my slave until your death, which is coming.  I promise you.”  She’s lying.  “Well this sock, this left sock, this will be your tomb.  I am going to drop you inside this sock, and you will die.”  Emily did not laugh no more.  She no longer smiled.  She…She doesn’t seem like she’s pretending.  “You may drown in my sweat.  You might be crushed into a fine dust.  Hopefully, you’ll starve and it will be long and painful.”  Emily lifted him over the opening of the sock.

She must be kidding…I don’t really want to die.  Maybe I should try to play this game a bit longer.  Until I can escape or something.  “Ma…Master I’m…”

“Nope,” Emily casually said as she dropped Tom into his cotton tomb.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be the last chapter.