- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter is short because it is the intro to the story.

  *Beep Beep Beep* You raise your head to the side in a complete fog trying to find the snooze button on your alarm clock. Finally you manage to hit enough of it to get the alarm to stop. You crawl out of bed, get dressed and start to make your way to the bathroom. As you get to the door, Sam tries to cut you off, but you shoot her a look and out of respect she backs down. Right as you open the door, Alyssa is sitting on the toilet and let’s out a loud diarrhea filled fart along with a moan of agony. Sam just about pukes at the sight, and Alyssa screams, “get the fuck out of here you perv!” you yell back, “lock the damn door next time”. Knowing that it’s gonna smell like last night’s dinner rotting in there after she’s finished, you decide to skip on the shower, and head down stairs.

 


  As you walk out the door to go the school, you’re blinded by an intense light and thrown to the ground. A horrible sounding voice is blasting in your brain saying,  “I am the ghost of broken families and I’m here to offer you a deal. If you choose to accept, I will shrink you down to the size of a bug and you will have to get the attention of one of your family members. Once they recognize you, you’ll be returned to normal size, and your family will be repaired back to the way it used to be. You will have 10 lives in which you can complete this task. You’ll feel pain, but every time you’re killed the memory’s of those around you will be erased of thoughts about you and you’ll be placed back in your house to try again. If you die 10 times, you’ll stay this size for the rest of your life. You’ve always wanted to see your family back together like it used to be, so you accept the challenge and are immediately blacked out.

 

  As you wake up from your blackout your head is groggy, and body movements restricted. You get up, and start scoping out the area. All of the sudden you come to the realization that the ghost had actually cast the spell on you and there you stood, 1 inch tall on your bedroom floor. All of the sudden the door opens, and you stand frozen in fear, not sure what to do next. Alyssa walks in and starts rifling through your personal belongings. Mad as hell, you start yelling trying to get her attention, but because of your size she can’t hear a word your saying. She says, “I’m gonna get him back good for this morning, but how…” “I know”, she says as she pulls out your collection of baseball cards. You become red hot when she pulls out one of your most prized cards. A signed Mickey Mantel card that your Dad gave you a long time ago and has been one of your treasures ever since. You feel a horrible pain as she rips it in half, but that’s nothing compared to what you’ll feel next.

 


  She sets the two halves on your dresser and begins to unzip and pull down her pants. You are so angry and shocked you can’t even utter any words to scream at her, but you’re trying your hardest to. She snarks, “this card will make nice toilet paper” as she takes each half and wipes her ass a few times with it. Even in the midst of the anger you’re feeling, you can’t help but feel a little turned on. Looking at her beautiful naked body. Her tight apple bottom ass, and fresh shaved perfect looking pussy. As she puts her clothes back on you hop in your trash can, and smell the shit stained card. You’ve always had a bit of a vore fetish, and loved thinking about girls turning something so powerful and big such as a cow into a few smelly turds to be flushed away. You also knew that morning that you were very turned on by hearing her shit coming out, and thinking about what she ate last night that was turned into that by her stomach and intestines.

 


  Realizing that you’re really cold, you decide to get out and try to find somewhere warm to stay for the day. Knowing that a sock drawer might be the best place to stay warm and get someone’s attention, you start a long walk towards Sam’s room. As you enter, the floor shakes around you in a sudden quake. You turn around and Sam is standing right above you, her mammoth feet getting ready to press you into the ground. You quickly jump, onto her shoe narrowly missing your death. Climbing up her leg is like scaling Mount Everest, but somehow you’re still able to do it. You finally reach the top of her pants and hang on as she walks over to her dresser. You have a quick break to jump into her sock drawer and make a leap of faith, hitting the pair of socks and almost blacking out. In a quick adrenaline filled rush you squeeze into the socks, and pass out.
  You awake to a horrible noise, almost sounding like something grinding right in your ear. As you examine your surroundings you come to a scary realization that, Sam put on the socks you climbed in. Quickly falling to the bottom you get lodged in the crevasse between her big toe and try to settle in. Her voice booms out as she yells, “Alyssa I’m going for a run i’ll be back later”. You know you’re in trouble as runner’s tend to run on the tips of their feet. You have to quickly find a way to get yourself above the bottoms of her toes or you’ll be squished like a bug. You’re efforts are far too late as she seems to already be shifting on to her tips, and in a lucky break you quickly grab the top of her toe and swing yourself, cheating death.

 


  At this point you almost have no understanding of time and space, you just know you have to hold on tight so you won’t be pushed under. After some time her feet smelled terrible, a gagging smell that almost made you want to puke. You get caught in between the crevasse but quickly pull yourself out because you couldn’t breath. What seemed like hours went by and finally Sam came to a stop saying, “phew, I have to go the bathroom.” You start planning a way to get her attention by possibly climbing out of her sock and grabbing her attention while she’s sitting down. You go to climb up her foot but slip and get thrown underneath her toes. Quickly scrambling you try your very best to get back on top but you just can’t gain enough strength. 

 


  You hear her pulling her pants down and sitting, and you fear your life with might happen next. You hear her stream flowing out into the toilet bowl and are amazed at the shear power of it, sounding comparable to Niagra Falls. Just at that moment her toes start tipping forward and you become pinned down underneath her big toe. The pressure get’s more and more intense as the seconds pass and you try screaming out to get her attention. “SAM I’M IN HERE PLEASE STOP!” but you’re screams are to no avail as her toe keeps pressing you down further and further like a garbage compacter. You hear her start grunting and quickly understand why her toes are pressing forward. Knowing your time is very limited you keep screaming, but as before they are to no avail. With one quick grunt and squeeze her toes go all the way up and crush you where you lie.