- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a lot longer than the last one as I wanted to do some serious character development on Apryl, maybe I'll bring her back in a later chapter....

You immediately flash forward, going through a horrible dream state. It feels almost as if you’re traveling through a black hole back in time to when you were alive again. Crashing through what seems like time and space you’re spit up on your main floor, given another chance at life. At first you have a terrible headache, but that quickly goes away when you start to realize what just happened. Feeling invincible, you shrug around looking for a place to start over, and that’s when you see it. Right in front of you, a beast that looks to be as tall as a huge building, staring down at you, getting ready for the kill. Sparkles was never an aggressive cat, but at this point you know she could end your life right there and now. You dash out, as she chases after you, trying to put objects between you and her. Eventually you’re able to hide from her, and try to re-coup. You sit down, so overwhelmed by the stress of your situation you don’t know what to do. Everything is out to get you, so how can you even begin to get someone’s attention safely. Feeling in your pocket, you’re shocked to discover that your cigarettes are still good, just mini sized. You pull one out, light it up, and think about your next move.

 


  At that moment, you have a crazy idea, but it might just be perfect enough to work. As much as Alyssa didn’t like you, you feel that she’s your best bet at getting someone’s attention. She payed attention to little details and would sometimes notice things that no one else could. You feel like she would probably notice even you at 1 inch tall. However, getting her attention was the next question. How could you do it safely, and would she think you’re a bug and try to squish you before you even could get a word out. You had nine lives left, so you felt like you could take a chance and just try to get her to see you with nothing more than your voice. Right as your plotting this, she walks by and taking a quick chance you shimmy up her pant legs eventually getting to her waist. You try to climb her shirt, but she’s pacing around so you just keep getting knocked back and forth until finally, you hop in her pants pocket to stay safe while waiting for her to calm down. Finally after about 15 minutes of this pacing you hear her talking on what you presume to be the phone. “Hey, Apryl? Oh my God I’m so glad I could get a hold of you,” she says. “I don’t know about tonight, I’m scared, I’ve never done any drugs before and I don’t want to fuck anything up.” You start to laugh thinking about all the crazy parties you used to go to, and all the dumb stuff you did. You hear her kind of fake a nervous laugh saying, “Just the name acid sounds terrible, like is it gonna really hurt me?” At this point you can’t hold laughter in anymore. Alyssa, as much as she tried to put on the tough girl persona, was a straight A student, and never had even smoked a blunt in her life. You’re just trying to imagine how she’s gonna hold out on acid, when all of the sudden her pants shift again and she starts walking.

 


  At this point, you guess that she’s hung up and is going to this party, and you just wanna stay safe so you hold on for the ride. About a good 10 minutes later, she walks into another house, and the noise just overcomes you. There’s people screaming, loud music, and the whole place is alive. You’re having regrets about not being able to attend this party, but you know there’s work to be done so you quickly brush those thoughts off. You hear someone come up to her and go, “here take this and put it in your pocket”. She slips it in, and you narrowly avoid being crushed by her fingers. As you regain consciousness, you look straight forward at a big old smiley face on a paper strip. You realize this is probably your chance but it’s really risky. If you can catch her at the right time, you can get her attention as she’s taking the strip, but you have to time it just right so she doesn’t drop you, or worse, swallow you.

 


  About five or so minutes passes by, and she reaches into her pocket again. Hugging onto the strip you’re lifted straight into the air, and directly above her mouth. You try screaming for her attention, but she can’t hear you from all the excess noise. You watch your life flash before your eyes as you’re slowly lowered into her mouth, and get a sudden feeling of pleasure, thinking about being digested by her. That pleasure goes away though when you first hit her tongue, and she starts sloshing you around. The saliva get’s in your eyes, and mouth and just flat out burns. It’s a horrible feeling and you’re trying to get out, but she just can’t hear your screams. You get more and more nervous as the strip dissolves and you become the only thing left in her mouth, being pushed farther and farther back by her tongue. You’re right at the edge of her throat, so close you can hear her stomach roaring, working hard to digest her previous meal. with a sudden push, you’re thrown down her throat. At this point you just loose it, you don’t want to be her meal, you don’t want to be burned alive by her digestive juices. What’s even more terrifying is there’s nothing you can do about it.

 


  You hit her stomach and immediately begin being burned alive by the acid. Knowing at this point it’s fight or flight, you try to hop on some pieces of un digested food. It stops the burning, and you hop from piece to piece, kind of like the lava game you played as a kid, except this was real life. You try to regather your thoughts in the midst of all the chaos. You know that acid will take about 20 or so minutes to kick in. You also know that it’s her first time taking it, or doing any drugs. Suddenly you come to the realization that you might have another chance at this life. You remember from your party days that jumping into something harder for your first time, especially a hallucinogenic, can make you have a horrible trip. So bad that you might even hurl. You count the minutes down, and after 20 minutes goes by, you become scared. You’re thinking that maybe it won’t hit her so hard, and she’ll be just fine. You wait it out, you’re chances of surviving growing more and more slim as the last piece of un digested food is beginning to sink into the depths of her stomach. All of the sudden her stomach starts jolting, like an earthquake. You hear someone outside yell, “she’s gonna puke!” And within a matter of seconds, you’re on what seems to be carpet, laying in the middle of half digested food, and stomach acid. Even in the seconds after such a traumatic experience, something comes over and you immediately spring into action. Seeing Alyssa bolt for the door, you jump on her pants legs again, and make it back into her pocket.

 


  As you climb up her shirt, you witness one of the worst sounds ever. Two girls shrieking at each other in a fight is a bad sound. But when you’re one inch tall, and that shrieking sounds like the end of the world, it’s unbearable. The situation is so intense, that in a scuffle between Alyssa and Apryl, you somehow get knocked into Apyl’s pants pocket. At this point you try to stay optimistic but you’re options are growing slim. You know you’ll have to try and get Apryl’s attention. That won’t solve your problem, but she might be able to take you to one of your family members.

 


  Hours go by, and it seems like forever when you finally hear Apryl say, “I’m going home now.” She must have been popular, because she said this no less than fifteen times. After a while you get tired and decide to just take a quick nap. You are quickly jolted from your slumber when her hand reaches in and starts to pull you out. You become overjoyed with excitement as this could be the break you’re looking for. Pulling you out, she examines you in her hand, looking disgusted at first, but slowly becoming intrigued. “What are you?” She goes. You start yelling to try and get her attention. “April! It’s me, Alyssa’s brother, don’t you remember me?” A look of confusion on her face follows. “What the hell happened to you?!” You explain to her the whole story, as crazy as it sounds. She says, “You’re a real pain in the ass for Alyssa, In my opinion, your whole family could do without you.” You become terrified, knowing she could wipe you out at any second. You try to reason with her again, telling your story. “What do you think I’m stupid? Don’t lie to me, I can make your life hell right now, really easy.” The old you, remembering how you used to tower over Apryl pipes up, “Oh yeah? Do it then!” As the words leave your mouth, you become physically sick. You know what you’ve just said is probably going to seal the fate of your second life.

 


  Apryl, in complete shock of your bravery, laughs and says, “kid, I’m gonna put you through hell. You know, I’ve always wanted a little slave to play with. A girl has her needs too you know, sexual pleasures and such.” By now you’re sweating bullets as you you can only imagine what she has planned for you. She says, “I know, let’s start right now.” She takes off her pants, and lays down on her bed, quickly thwarting any of your escape attempts. “You’re gonna stay nice and warm inside my pussy tonight babe, but first let’s get rid of these clothes. I don’t want my vagina getting infected” she says with a laugh. She pulls off your clothes, Your phone, your cigarettes, everything inside of them going with her. She drops them in her mouth and takes a loud gulp. “You won’t need these anyway babe, hope you don’t mind, they’ll just come out when I go poopy tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I’ll eat you when I’m done with you and squeeze you into my toilet bowl tomorrow morning too.” You almost faint at the sound of this. You had such a good chance at the beginning of the night, and now you’re at the mercy of this hot, sadistic girl.

 


  “I’ll figure out what to do with you after we’ve had our fun though.” You scream, pleading with her to stop as she slowly inserts you into her vagina. Her right hand holding it open, while her left hand pushes you in. You go in feet first, taking in all the slime, as it opens almost like a mouth accepting you in. You scream one last time, as the light of day slowly fades out, and her lips close right in front of you. You can hear her from the outside, “Do you like this honey? Cause I certainly do. Keep squirming around, it makes me feel good.” You try to get out, hearing her moan in pleasure as you just squirm around her insides. It’s getting wetter and stinkier, as her fluids build up. She screams in pleaser, “Oh yes boo, keep it going, keep it going, this feels so good.” Her fingers enter the outside ring of her pussy as she starts to rub. Finally the juices build so much, that you can hardly breath. Just before you start to drown, you shoot out onto her bed along with all her cum as she shrieks in pleasure.

 


  After she’s settled down a bit, she picks you up, dripping wet and says, “That was a lot of fun I have to admit. As much as I want to eat you and feel you squirming around as my stomach and intestines devour….” She had to take a quick break, just the talk made her heart race, “you, and feel the relief as I squeeze you out of my ass… I can’t make love to digested cow, you, and whatever else I’ve eaten in the past day.” She continued, “I’ll spare your life as long as you cooperate with me. But! If I hear you whine, complain, or catch you trying to escape. Let’s just say you’ll face the same fate that the meatloaf my mom made the other day will face.” she laughed as she pushed him up against her ass hole, making it pulsate. A piece of what looked like poop was trying to come out. She said in an almost surprising way, “Oh! Speak of the devil,” giggling as she stood up off her bed and started walking. She held you up, kissing you and saying, “maybe this’ll be good enough incentive not to try anything stupid cutie pie.” She sat down, completely naked on her toilet and pushed you underneath. “Grab onto my hair baby. If you don’t hold on tight enough, you’ll end up in the toilet bowl, and I’m not touching my shit so you’ll be flushed away. If you hold too tight though it’ll hurt and i’ll have to just pull you off and drop you in anyway. It’d be a shame for you to be flushed away. You’re worth so much more than digested cow and pig. But it’s up to you.

 


  You grabbed on to her for dear life, trying to grab only a few strands as you don’t want to tug too much. As you’re hanging, she says, “I hope you’re ready boo. Here goes nothing,” she giggles and starts to grunt. “Ooo, this is a big piece, watch it come out babe.” You watch in horror as a piece of shit the size of your house slowly slithers out of her butt, crackling and popping but riding smooth and clean. She says, “You’ll find this weird, I know, but I’m gonna tell you anyway. I drink lots of water, so my body stays nice and hydrated. When I have to go poopy, it just comes right out, nice and smooth.” As she says that, the first piece plops in the toilet, making a splash that’s hard enough to hit you. Laughing, Apryl says, “Damn, I could feel the water splash up onto my girly parts! I still have a lot more poop dear, I had three slices of meatloaf last night. I have a really fast metabolism, which means I can eat more food, and my tummy can devour the souls of more helpless animals, being forced to slide out of my ass hole.” At this point, you are purely terrified of Apryl. To put it simply, she’s bat shit insane. All you can do is hope to survive this horrible game, and live to tell the tale.

 


  Apryl cuts into your thoughts with another monologue. “Boo I’m still waiting for my next piece of poop to come down farther so I can actually push haha. So if you’re listening, I wanna tell you a bit about me. I was raised an only girl in a 4 kid family in a good Christian Home. When I was eleven I started realizing the pleasure that I could get by playing with my womanhood. One day though, I wanted to rub one out real quick on the toilet and I guess I was being too loud. My mom heard something suspicious and opened the door on me, catching me in the act. She was so horrified and disappointed that she wouldn’t talk to me for days. I became so upset because of this, that I stopped all together. But, my feelings never went away. They just kept building up and building up, I dreamed of the day that I could finally live my passion. Then the day I turned sixteen, everything changed. All of the sudden my mom was ok with me doing this to myself, and we had a long talk and she reassured me that it was all good. Five years I waited for this moment. I could finally release all of these natural feelings that I’ve had pent up inside me. That’s why I’m so crazy when it comes to sex, or anything that has to do with my body. Anyways, here comes the next piece.”

 


  Her little explanation only made your feelings worse. Not only was she crazy, but she admitted to being crazy, and admitted to not seeing a problem in it at all. It started to stink horribly as she began pushing out the next piece. Slowly crackling and sliding down, this one broke off in two before hitting the bowl, making two plops. “Oops, I guess that one was a little heavy,” she giggled. “Ahh, here comes the last one, I can feel it. As it started to crackle out, she farted, making the stink only worse. “Phew, it smells horrible up here, I can’t even imagine what it smells like down there baby.” With a few quick plops, she shifted herself a bit and said, “Mmm, what a relief that is.” She stood holding you over the toilet bowl and said, “isn’t it weird to think how a huge animal like a cow can have it’s life turned around so quickly? One day it’s just walking along, and they take it and kill it, and grind it up. And before you know it, it’s breaking down in my tummy, and then it just sits in my toilet bowl until I pull the handle and flush it all away, like it never even existed.” Just as she finished talking, her hand reached for the handle and her waste spiraled away, never to be seen again. 

 


  You say under your breath, “aren’t you going to wipe?” But somehow, her ears still pick it up, and she responds, “You must think I’m a real idiot don’t you? Just for being a smart ass, You’re gonna help me wipe myself clean hun.” You start panicking, yelling and squirming, trying to break free at this point. But she holds you even tighter saying, “Uh uh, remember? The cow?” Knowing that you don’t have much choice at this point, you submit. She wraps you up in some toilet paper, making sure to cover your sides but leaving your head area wide open. She says, “There, now you’ll be able to clean my ass really well.” She sticks you up her butt, wiping back and forth. You get covered in her poop, along with the toilet paper getting stuck to you all over. “There, all clean,” she says. Dropping you and the toilet paper in the bowl she adds, “Now all I have to do is pull the handle, close the lid, and move on with my day”. You start screaming as she reaches for the handle, thinking you’re about to be drown inside her toilet. She pulls it as you yell even louder. You start to spin, around and around, faster and faster. Just as you’re being pulled under, she scoops you out and puts you up to her face. “You didn’t really think I’d let you drown did you?” You stare at her completely horrified. You’re not even sure what to think let alone say. “Aww, you look so cold and tired,” she says as she washes you out in her sink. “There, now you’re nice and clean.” She kisses you on her lips, saying, “You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this moment. I love you with all my heart, and there is no one that can take this away.”

 


  You feel horrible about manipulation, but seeing your chance for escape you start getting cute with her. “Apryl, I have the same feelings for you. But you have to hear me out and help me.” Just about melting in front of you she says, “of course babe, anything to help us.” you say, “if you can convince Alyssa or Sam to see me and see what has happened to me, I’ll return to regular size, and we can continue our relationship, together forever.” Apryl responds to you after a few seconds with a look of despair on her face. “Babe I don’t know if I can trust that you won’t leave once you have your old self back. If you stay at the size you’re at now, I can continue to pleasure myself, and we can have the perfect relationship. I promise, I wouldn’t ever eat you, that was just a scare tactic I guess. I need you around, and at this size. The only way that would happen is if you somehow accidentally wound up in my food, and if I…” she shuddered, “didn’t realize you were there. But let’s not worry about that babe, let’s just think about what we have now, that’s all that’s important.” You try to reason with her, saying that you have a life you want to carry on with, but she’ll hear none of it.  She says, “Baby you don’t need to be anywhere but with me right now.” She kisses you again, her kisses like massive smothers soaking the majority of your body. You’re liking all this attention, and have no problem being pushed in and out of a firm tight beautifully shaved pussy. You fall asleep that night inside her panties, curling up halfway inside of her.

 


  You wake up the next morning in complete darkness. Panicking you start yelling for Apryl as you try to squirm around to get your bearings. You finally manage to push your head through what you’re pretty sure are her lips, and you are greeted by a straight down stare at the toilet bowl. You feel her vaginal sphincters start to move. “APRYL YOU PROMISED ME NO MORE OF THIS SHIT!”, but your screams are to no avail. Her stream shoots out into the toilet bowl, soaking you thoroughly in piss before reaching the toilet. The stream is so powerful, you fall right in. She wipes herself really well and you become buried in toilet paper as you’re trying to struggle above water screaming for her to see you. But it’s too late, her hand pulls the toilet handle and you go swirling down, drowning somewhere between the toilet pipe and the sewer line. As Apryl puts the toilet seat down she begins to finger herself. She immediately stops and just screams in horror as she all of the sudden remembers where you slept last night.

Chapter End Notes:

Any comments, suggestions, positives? I'd love to hear them. Drop me a line down below in the comment section :)