- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second story for the Not-So High School series. If you have not read the Introduction to this series yet, please do so so you know what's going on. Hope you like it.

Trevor sat in the hallway as he always did after school, as the bus that drove him back to his orphanage doesn't come until 4:00. He typically used this time to get homework done. Trevor didn't have a lot of homework today, just some math, so he figured he'd quickly get it done then.

Today he was sitting by the gym. He had just finished his homework, but still had to wait another hour before he could go home. After putting his stuff back in his bag, he noticed a group of hot girls in tight shorts. It was the volleyball team, waiting to have practice.

Trevor pulled out a book to pretend like he was reading, but would occasionally glance up at the girls. He didn't want it to look like he was spying on them.

Among them was Arley. Arley was generally cheery, although a little clueless. Appearancewise, she was short and skinny. Her body was nothing exceptional, but between her skinnyness and her super tight volleyball shorts, it seemed sexier than it was. Arley's most prominent feature was that she was beautiful.

Arley was talking to a few of her volleyball friends when she happened to glance away. She noticed a guy, Trevor, staring at her and her friends' asses. When they made eye contact, his eyes quickly darted back to his book. Arley figured she'd teach him a lesson.

Trevor was staring one of the girl's ass when he made eye contact with the girl next to her, Arley. He immediately went back to reading his book. The next time he looked up, he saw the same group of girls walking towards him.

It wasn't to confront him, however. Instead, it was to resume their conversation directly next to him. The small group consisted of Arley, her best friend Haley, and a third girl whom Trevor didn't know. She must've been a year or two older. She was the one who Trevor was staring at. Her big ass barely fit in the tight shorts. When they had moved, she was the one closest to Trevor, and had her back to him.

Trevor couldn't help but notice that the butt he was staring at was about two inches from his face. In most cases, he would move away to give himself personal space, but he couldn't. He went back to reading his book because staring could lead to trouble. He no longer bothered to occasionally look up, and he restrained himself from doing so. The biggest difference about their move was now he could hear their entire conversation.

"Don't you guys think that Trevor guy's really cute," Arley said, half-whispering, "I'm talking soft cuz he's literally right there."

Trevor didn't know whether to be excited or suspicious. He decided to disregard it and go back to reading.

Trevor heard a ball, presumably a volleybal, bounce near him. It must've been one of the girls. He looked over out of instinct. Between the girl's legs, he saw a voleyball on the ground in the middle of the group. Before he knew it, the ass before him started to bend down to pick it up. She quickly bent down all the way, and Trevor got a faceful of ass. He felt like he was in heaven, but quickly pulled his face away figuring what happened next could easily turn into hell.

The girl turned around and looked angry. "What happened?" asked Haley. "This little perv shoved his face in my ass!" the girl exclaimed. Before he could try to defend himself, Arley rushed over to his side. "He was right behind you when you bent down to pick up the ball," Arley protested, "It's not his fault you have a fat ass. I think we were just to close to him."

Holy shit! Maybe she does like me. Trevor thought.

Before Trevor could say anything, she looked at him with her sparkling blue eyes. She put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile, as if she were flirting with him.

Trevor instantly felt warm inside, but that feeling turned cold in a heartbeat.

Trevor woke up in near total darkness. He had no idea where he was and how he had gotten there. He felt the ground. It was a rocky surface. He could not see nor feel anything else around him. He decided to just run until he found something. He sprinted for about two seconds when he ran into a glass wall. He fell on the ground, holding his head.

After about five minutes of laying in pain, a bright light came on over him. Trevor looked around the room and saw various posters of boy bands on a hot pink wall. Through the open door walked in a middle-aged woman listening to music and carrying a basket of laundry. The woman and everything else in the room were huge. Judging by the relative size of everything, he concluded he was about a foot tall. Remembering everything that happened, he made the assumtion that this was Arley's room and Arley's mom who had no idea he was there.

Arley's mom started to put away Arley's laundry, listening to music, completely oblivious of the miniature human being screaming for help. She was only ten feet away from Trevor, and was moving closer with every thing she put away. She finally go to Arley's bras and panties, which went in the drawer closest to the glass wall that prevented Trevor's escape. As she opened the drawer, she happened to glance at her watch.

"FIVE TWENTY-SEVEN!" screamed Arley's mom, "I have to pick Arley up from volleyball!" She threw the mostly emptied basket of clothes in the air and ran out, shutting off the light and the door on her way out. Although the basket didn't land anywhere near Trevor, most of the clothes landed on him, trapping him underneath.

Arley's mom must not do laundry often, because there was at least two weeks worth of bras and panties on and around him. They smelled like cherry blossoms, but still had a faint odor of whatever stenched them from before. The only thing is that, to Trevor, these smells were six times as strong. The smells burned his nostrils and knocked him unconscious.

Trevor was once again awakened by a bright light over him, but this time it was Arley.

Arley walked into her room, exhausted from volleyball practice. She was about to take off her sweaty clothes when she noticed something in her tank. Arley had bought an aquarium-sized fish tank to hold any tiny perverts. She walked over and saw it filled with bras and panties of various colors. She started to put them away. She was just about finshed when she noticed something under the last pair of panties.

Trevor was picked up by Arley and brought to her face. He stared into the bright blue eyes that got him here. He was brought back out and immediately rocketed back into her chest.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're okay!" cried Arley as she held him tightly to her chest. She pulled him back out and noticed he was doused in sweat from her shirt. Her solution to this was to rub him on her shorts, which were even sweatier. Arley's plan was to pretend as if she had a huge crush on him. This was the first time she was in this postion since the first day of school.

Last year, Arley dated a guy named Matt. They were the type of couple that made out every two seconds. This continued until she realized he was a douchebag, which everyone else already knew. She later found out he was a manwhore, constantly attempting to seduce girls in both their grade and the one below them, but only the pretty ones.

On the first day of school, Arley came home to find a one foot tall Matt reading through her diary. That's why she bought the tank. She decided to start by making out with him, seeing as that's why he dated her. It was excessive and caused Matt a lot of pain. Everything only got worse for Matt until she used him as a human dildo and he died from the fluids inside her. Oxygen is the only thing the shrunken guys need to survive. When he was nowhere to be found, everyone just assumed he was either accidentally killed by one of the numerous unaware hotties he probably spied on, or he is still shrunken, unable to return to normal. Arley is the only one that knows the truth.

Arley took the shrunken, sweat-covered Trevor to her bed. "Hey Trevor," began Arley, flirtily, pretending to like him, "I've had a pretty big crush on you for a while, and I've always dreamed of making out with you. I know right now there's a bit of a size differece, but is there any chance you could make my dreams come true."

Trevor didn't even consider the dangers, as he was just amazed a girl, especially one like Arley, said that. He quickly nodded his head. He was brought up to a pair of full lips that his head was immediately smashed into. He couldn't really do any of the kissing, but Arley sure did. His face was smothered by her lips and he was covered in lip gloss.

A small, dark opening appeared between her lips. His head was pushed in. He instantly noticed a familiar red light hanging from her uvula. He never wanted to leave, but it was good to know in case he needed it. Her gigantic tongue came over him and licked him. She licked the sweat and lip gloss off.

Arley continued as if his body was a guy's dick, sucking on him and licking him all over. She finally decided to stop. She wanted to have some fun with this guy and not just kill him like Matt. She pulled him out of her mouth and continued the rouze that she liked him.

"I some good news," Arley said excitedly, "My parents are gone for the night, so we can do whatever we want." By that she meant she'll do whatever she wants with him. "I'm really tired from volleyball, so I'm gonna take a nap, but then we can stay up all night!" Arley placed Trevor gently on her pillow, turned off her light, and faced the other way. She wasn't actually going to sleep. She was just testing Trevor.

Trevor wasn't tired at all. He figured he'd use this time to scope out the room and who he thinks is his new girlfriend. He walk on the pillow towards her head. Arley almost immediately turned around, the side of her face narrowly missing Trevor. He climbed onto her face, kissed her on the cheek, and began walking down her neck. She wasn't using any blankets, which made his adventure easier. He reached the top of her chest. She was still wearing her sweaty volleyball clothes, which Trevor found peculiar. He crawled under her shirt to find her small but shapely breasts. Above her shirt, Arley's hands were on her breasts, so going over them wasn't an option. He had to go between them. Being a foot tall, it was a tight space, but the sweat made it easier to pass through. He wiggled through and got his arms out. He pushed on the underside of the boobs to get himself through.

Arley felt Trevor's body about halfway through her cleavage when she figured she turn to cause him some trouble. Trevor slipped farther away from her chest and his entire lower half of his body got stuck in the tightest part between her boobs. They may not have been big, but they probably weighed at least one hundred pounds from his perspective. He banged on her breasts to get attention.

Arley giggled. She figured nap time was over, so she stood up. Trevor was now dangling from his feet. Gravity was what he needed, as he fell down her shirt. He managed to grab on to the top of her shorts. He tried not to think of how his face was right in front of her sweaty vagina as she walked and turned the light on.

Arley looked at her prisoner dangling from her shorts, slightly pulling them down. "I see you're eager to take it to the next level," Arley teased, knowing his placement was unintentional, "We'll get to that later." Arley picked him up. "Ugh. You're covered in more sweat than I am. I think it's time for us to take a shower."

Arley took Trevor into her bathroom. She placed him on the counter by the sink and took off her sweaty volleyball clothes. "I bet this is what you've been waiting for," Arley said as she stripped herself completely naked. She then took Trevor, mesmorized by his view, and stripped him. She gave his penis a little flick and said "Not bad." She walked into the shower and turned the water on.

"Here's how this is gonna work," began Arley, smerking, "Since you can't wash yourself and I don't feel like washing you seperately, I came up with a plan to wash us both at the same time." Arley squirted the soap onto Trevor and began to wash herself.

She pushed Trevor hard against her body and made sure to scrub everywhere, especially her boobs, feet and ass. She could feel his boner against her body the whole time. The last place she washed was her pussy.

Trevor was pressed up against her pussy. He happened to get a glimpse inside, and he saw a uniform shirt from their school floating in the fluids. He realized this has happened before and is not safe.

Arley shut the water off and stepped out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around herself and gave Trevor a facecloth to use. "Well that was fun," said Arley,"Just think. We get to do that every night for a long time. Don't worry. I'm gonna take great care of you."

The problem is, Trevor was very worried. He realized she was dangerous and he needed to get home fast. Since she obviously wasn't going to send me back anytime soon, I needed to get to her uvula.

"Let"s go make dinner" said Arley. Arley's plan was to make dinner, then get more intense at teaching him a lesson. She'd probably do something involving her butt, since he seemed tolove her friend's so much, and she'd probably end with 'sex', basicly shoving him into her pussy.

Arley decided to make spaghetti and make Trevor make meatballs. She helped him set up. She wanted to see how much he could do.

As soon as Arley told him he would make meatballs, Trevor hatched a plan. While he was stirring the meatballs, he 'accidentally' fell into the pot. Arley noticed and helped him out. She figured she'd clean him the fun way. She shoved him into her mouth and sucked the sauce off of him. Trevor's plan worked just as he had hoped. He reached for the red light and touched her uvula.

Trevor woke up back home at his normal height. By now he just wanted to go to sleep. He couldn't sleep, s he checked his Instagram feed. The top photo was of Arley. She was clearly still naked, but the photo stopped right below the top of her cleavage. She had pasta sauce around her mouth, and it kinda looked like blood, possibly intentionally. Above all of the comments that read 'You're so beautiful' and 'GORGEOUS' was Arley's caption. 'You can't hide from me forever. I'll be back.' Most people thought it was a joke to go with the blood/sauce, but Trevor knew what it meant. He was genuinely afraid and cried himself to sleep, wishing that he wasn't a pervert and that he'll never get shrunk again.

HA!

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. There are many more to come, so read those as well.