- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The next story in my Not-So High School series. If you have not read the Introduction to this series yet, please do so so you know what's going on. I decided to write my second one for this week since I didn't write one last week and I plan on doing one every week. Hope you like it.

It's the day before Thanksgiving and the kids at North South High School (great name, I know) have a half day before the long weekend.

Trevor sat in the hallway by the gym, his favroite spot after school, to wait for his bus. Even though it's a half day, the bus still isn't coming untl 4:00. This is one of the few days Trevor doesn't get any homework and he has all the time in the world.

The girls' volleyball team has their last practice of the year today, as the chapionship game is on Monday. Trevor wished he could watch, just so he has something to do. Unfortunately, they won't let guys watch, seeing as they'll just stare at their asses in their tight shorts, which Trevor totally would've done. Practice was just about to start and everyone was in the gym except their star player, Haley.

Haley was fairly pretty, with decent-sized breasts and a big ass (especially in those shorts). Her most outstanding feature was, without a doubt, her height. She was easily taller than the other girls and taller than most guys. Trevor was fairly tall himself but he was about an inch short than her.

Haley was buying a Gatorade from the vending machine outside the gym. She bent straight down to get it, as if she were touching her toes. Her ass stuck straight in the air, her tight shorts even tighter by her bending down. Most girls' on the team asses were too small and made the tight shorts a waste and a couple of their asses were bigger than one of the volleyballs and practically hung out. Haley's ass was the perfect size for the shorts. Trevor of all people obviously took notice of this. It would be looking a whole lot bigger from now on.

Trevor stood up and got his balance. He quickly realized he shrunk again, but he wasn't expecting to be this small. He concluded he less than an inch tall. Not really thinking about the danger, he figured now he could watch the girls' volleyball practice. He sprinted as fast as he could to get to the door. After a much longer time than he had hoped, he finally reached the door. He stopped to crawl under it when he heard a loud booming sound from behind him.

He looked back to see Haley 150x the size of him walking towards him with no knowledge that she's the cause of his height. Her feet kept stomping towards him and he could do nothing but watch in fear. And he thought she was tall before.

The booming got louder until finally her foot crashed down directly next to him. Trevor assumed she stopped to open the door. He figured this was his chance to be safe. He ran and leaped onto her shoe. He was running up the shoe when a hand came down.

Haley quickly tied her shoe and jogged into the gym. "This is our last practice before the big game," spoke the coach, "We took it easy yesterday, so we're practicin' extra hard today. The girls ran out there and began practicing.

Trevor was on the laces when Haley tied her shoe. He could've avoided it, but he figured this would keep from falling off. Practice started. When Haley ran, it gave him a headache, but he stayed on just fine. When Haley was in back, Trevor got a perfect view of the ass of the girl in front of her. He was just getting comfortable when he heard who he presumed was the coach say "Only six more hours girls!" Not good.

After six hours of running and sweating, Haley was ready to go home. She got in her mom's car and reclined her seat back. She put her feet on the dashboard and untied her shoes.

Trevor spent the duration of the practice trying to escape, wishing he hadn't stayed under the laces as she tied them. He was beyond relieved when Haley untied her shoes in the car. Trevor stood up, completely drenched in six hours worth of sweat. He looked at the gigantic being before him. He could barely see it, but he saw a red light coming from the top of her head. He needed to get from her feet to her head, and fast.

Trevor figured that he should at least get to her waist while her legs were slanted downward, making it much easier than climbing straight up. He took one step onto her cleanly shaven leg. It was wet from the sweat. He would have to be careful going down her leg. He took one more step and slipped.

Trevor began to slide down her leg, a much faster way of transportation he hadn't thought about. As he slid down, he got faster. He started going super fast due to the amount of sweat between him and her leg. One not so small problem, however.

Trevor slid down Haley's leg much faster than he had anticipated. He was about halfway down her leg when her knee got in the way. It acted as a ramp and sent Trevor flying.

Trevor crashed into her sweaty volleyball shorts. I didn't hurt as bad as he thought it would, but it still caused pain. He grabbed the top of her shorts before he could fall. He pulled himself up and stood on the rim of the top of her shorts. He felt the car stop, sending in back into Haley's stomach. Haley stood up, causing Trevor to fall into her shorts, as well as her panties.

The space in her panties was tight, and Trevor was pressed up against her vagina. He disregarded the strange smells and the urge to have perverted thoughts about the situation. As Haley got out of the car, he managed to slip down to the bottom of her panties. He climbed to the back of her panties, clutching the mountains of flesh. Since she still had her shorts on, there was very little space for Trevor.

Haley walked up to her room to take a well needed shower. With every step she took, she unknowing forced Trevor farther into her ass.

Flesh was quickly wraping around Trevor. He leaned to the side to avoid it, but got himself stuck in her butt crack.

Haley walked into her personal bathroom to take a shower. She took off her shorts. Her panties were wedged in her butt crack, so she pulled it out and dropped her panties.

Trevor managed to get one arm free from between her ass cheeks. He reached and grabbed her panties, attempting to pull himself out. Just then, the panties were pulled out and took Trevor with them. He grabbed her ass as the panties fell to the floor. He climbed up the cheek and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. He began to make his way back to the front of her body, hopefully before she took the shirt off.

Haley was completely naked from the waist down when she realized she forgot her deoderant in her room. She ran, got it, and ran back to her bathroom. she then resumed undressing.

This bought Trevor just enough to get to the front of her body. He was dangling from the middle of the front of her shirt when she took it off. He quickly jumped and landed in her belly button. Thankfully, it was an innie. He saw her bra fall from above and start to get in the shower.

All Trevor heard was the water splashing against the back of her body. She turned around, and water flooded into her belly button, flushing Trevor out.

Trevor hung from her belly button until a soap-filled hand scrubed right where he was. He decided to let go, and he landed in her hand. Hopefully, she would wash her hair next. Not quite.

The hand slapped up against more skin and flesh and rubbed Trevor around. He didn't know where he was until her hand started washing the tip. Trevor was being smashed up to her tit. When she stopped applying pressure, he grabbed her tit. He then watched as the hands he had just escaoed from started to wash right where the red light shone.

He pulled himself onto the boob, but immediately fell down. It was much too slippery to walk on. He would have to wait for her to dry off.

Haley turned off the water. She stepped out and began to dry off, starting with her feet and working her way up. She first put her bra on followed by her panties. She stopped when she noticed in the mirror that she had a zit. She meeting with her boyfriend tonight, so she had to conceal it quickly.

Trevor held on as she dried her boobs. He pulled himself up. A shadow cast over him. He looked back and saw it was her bra. He ran for his life, not wanting to be trapped in it. He escaped, but needed to get to her neck before she put a shirt on. He sprinted to her chest. Her long, blonde hair was still wet. Some was hanging in front of her body, falling right where her breasts began. When Trevor reached her chest, he grabbed the hair and began climbing.

Haley went back into her room with nothing but her bra and panties on and sat down at her makeup table. She started by curling her hair, and would hide the zit after.

Trevor was making good progress climbing her hair. He was already at her ear when he heard something below. He looked down at saw a curling iron curling the hair he had just climbed. He figured curly hair would be easier to climb, but the curling iron would kill him. He jumped to her ear, but fell on her cheek. He grabbed what he realized was a zit. Gross! The curling iron just past where he was. He was going to go back to the hair when he heard Haley say "I really gotta cover up this zit."

He knew that if she cover up that zit while he was there, he'd never escape. He instantly jumped, missing her ear, but grabbing hold of her hair lower than where he was before. He quickly realized that she meant she would cover it up after curling her hair. The one he was climbing was the first to be curled.

He was nearing the top of her head when he got stuck in a curl. It was around this time Haley began doing her makeup. He stayed there the entire time, unable to get free. When she finished her makeup, she fixed her hair one last time. Trevor was freed and resumed climbing. He reached the top of her head just as Haley was getting out of her chair. He stopped and held on as she walked.

Haley finally finished her makeup, the most important thing to a girl. Her boyfriend was taking her to a fancy restaurant, so she decided to put on her little black dress.

Trevor was almost to the light when he stopped to admire Haley in the mirror. He had never realized her true beauty. Neither had any of the other guys in their grade. They all never really considered her due to her height. Her boyfriend was older. Therefore, he was taller and had a car. Haley didn't seem to mind. When Haley started to walk out for her date, Trevor quickly ran and touched the light.

Trevor was back in his room, normal height. As he went to sleep, he couldn't help but think that maybe having a tall girlfriend was better than a short girlfriend, just not 900 feet tall.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it. That's the last one for this week, but I promise I'll have another next week, so be patient. Thank you and have a Happy Thanksgiving!