- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a Fairy Tail Story, It may contain spoiler's to the Anime so if you don't want any please read with caution.

I hope you all enjoy.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome one and all i humbly introduce you to my new story~~~!

(Presses applause button)

Yea that was... that was real people who clapped... "Cough"

Anyways, i recently (mean by two or so months) got into an anime which you all might know as Fairy tail. This anime in my opinion is one of the best animes out there and i fell in love with it right from the start. The charactors, the plot, the twists, oh and of course the comady.

I knew right then and there i would write a story about it but i needed time to think of something for it since obviously i can't write about something ive never seen.

 

Well i almost finished season one, i know im slow. And im happy to say i hope you all enjoy my story. I looked far and wide across the massive uncharted water's of... well the internet and sadly and crestfallen i did not see a single pic nor story for what i have in mind.

So i know for sure if you all like really hot anime girls and almost any fetish related to Giantess you will love this story!... well i hope at least.

 

 

Anyways i know you didn't come here to hear me chatter so without further adoo~

 

Get comfy

 

Turn down the lights

 

Do what ever things you usually do before my stories i don't care to know about...

And

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

 

< Gemi - Bold writing >

< Mini - Curved writing >

Lucy sighed tiredly as she fought her opponent, or more opponents. Currently Lucy and her team had been sent out to stop a dark guild approaching there town of Magnolia. Having been split up she panted almost exhausted as she watched more of the dark wizards coming after her, wielding their own odd and unique magic.

“Now open, Gate of the Twins, Gemini” shouted Lucy. Her usual magic circle opened stunning the charging wizards as they saw what looked like an exact copy of Lucy appear. “What do you need miss Lucy” Gemi and Mini said using her voice.

Noticing her disheveled state they growled brandishing her whip.  “Don’t worry we got this” Gemini grinned pulling out a key of her own. “Open, gate of the Golden bull, Taurus!” Once the magic circle cleared a large Minotaur stood there smirking, brandishing a huge war axe.

“Glad to be back in action miss Lucy” HE smirked before turning around with hearts in his eyes. “Do my eyes deceive me or are there of you miss Lucy!” steam pouring from his nostrils. Gemini sweat dropped along with Lucy.

“Not now cowboy we have more important things to deal with.” Gemini pointed towards the now advancing dark wizards. “My words Mooooo~ve me miss Lucy.” Taurus grinned facing the dark guild members. “Hey I’m the real Lucy not her!” Lucy pointed at Gemini making them giggle.

“Anyways back to business” Gemini smirked before throwing her whip out catching all dark wizards in front of her, swinging it around with a shout she tossed them into the tree’s rendering them unconscious. Taurus smirked leaping into the air. With a loud war cry he slammed his axe down fracturing the ground causing all the wizards in front of him to fall into his crater.

Smirking Taurus gave a light bow to the downed Lucy before strutting over to her. “Now that those mean old wizards are gone, how bout a sMoooo~ch” He pleaded making Lucy sigh. Gemini took the hint and released his circle causing him to whine as he was sent back to the celestial world.

“Thanks’ Gemini I don’t know what I would have done without you, there were just so many.” Lucy continued to pant tiredly. Gemini smiled waving her hand back. “Don’t worry about it, its are pleasure. Her smile was soon gone as she felt an intense heat shoot past her head. Even though it missed her my mire inches it made contact with the real target.

Lucy gasped feeling no pain but an unusual sensation as she was shot backwards back to the ground. Gemini turned around and saw a woman with glowing purple hands smirking. Rushing forward with her hands extended Gemini knew what was about to happen. Quickly she pulled her whip back out launching it forward.

It barely hit but none the less did what was intended catching her ankle. Soon she came tumbling down onto the ground rolling till her head got knocked against a tree.  Cautiously she walked forward whip at the ready as she looked over the downed wizard.

Looking closer she saw the dark purple still around her hands and curiosity got the better of her. Reaching down she touched the wizard. With a puff of pink and white smoke she took on her form along with all her magic and thoughts. Soon she realized what magic she was using and why it still had a lingering effect.

Her eyes widened when she realized the full use of the magic and was amazed. “Have you ever heard of this kind of magic Gemi?” asked Mini. “Of course I haven’t Mini we share the same thoughts when we use the same body” Replied Gemi.

Both Gemini stared at the downed wizard with awe learning of her forgotten magic before their eyes widened. “Uh -Oh,” They thought as they turned around looking for their master. Running over to where they saw her shot she searched for her before they stopped mid-step and gasped. They knew what the magic did but seeing it close up was something else entirely.

Down by their feet they saw the form of there master unconscious except for the fact she was currently 5 inches in size, just a bit smaller then a doll. Hesitantly with as much gentleness as they could they picked up there unconscious master panicked.

What do we do if her magic runs out Gemi!” asked Mini. “Well we will have to stay materialized with our own if it comes to that, we can’t leave her without an explanation or a way to summon us back.” Gemi told Mini. Nodding they started jogging back to Magnolia with their small master in hand.

 

 

~ Magnolia, Lucy’s Apt ~

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly opened. Grabbing her head she grunted in pain. She had a headache the likes of no other. Leaning up she placed her hands behind her and felt something soft. Looking down she noticed pink all around her.

Confused she looked around and suddenly her mind was fully alert. She was in her Apartment, but it was much different. Well not different but bigger. She was currently leaning up on her massive pink bed sheets.

“What… but what am I? Where…? Why is it so big? No why am I so small…?” Lucy thought for a moment she was reliving her shrunken experience from her time fighting Dan from Zentopia but quickly tossed that notion out the window when she heard a loud voice.

“Oh good your awake now master, we were afraid are magic would wear out soon.” Lucy looked to the side where the strange voice was coming from and felt her heart skip a beat. Sitting on one of her own dining chairs next to her bed was the colossal form of a strange woman.

Standing up fully with a warm smile on her face Lucy could now take a good look at the woman. She had long dark purple hair going down her back, but cut short in the front. She had on a small green dress coming to her knees with a high collar, along with a white blouse covering the upper portion. It was buttoned to the brim hiding her rather sizable yet modest breasts.

Most notable about her outfit however where her accessories. On her chest dead center was a large black bow, and strapped to her back in a red sheath was a Katana.  Going from her feet to her knee’s where a pair of long black knee socks and lastly a pair of long black ankle boots.

Her appearance was quite beautiful Lucy had to admit but at her current size she was one of the scariest things she had ever seen in her life. Yet along with fear she felt other things to. Backing up slowly on her bedspread she saw the woman’s happy face changing to one of confusion.

Is there something wrong Miss Lucy? Yea is everything alright.” Gemini looked down confused. Suddenly Lucy’s eyes lit up hearing the slight change in the woman’s voice she had grown accustomed to. “G-Gemini?!” Wha- but… but… Why are you…?” She stuttered horribly not comprehending what was going on.

Gemini also looked a bit confused till suddenly they realized they hadn’t changed back yet and still had the form of the dark wizard. “Oh where so sorry miss Lucy!” They cried, quickly changing back into their own forms now about the size of Lucy herself.

We must have given you a heart attack Were sorry Miss Lucy!” They both cried out sadly at the fearful sight of their master. Lucy calmed down quickly taking deep breaths as she tried to wrap her head around the fact she was now the same size if not a little less than her two celestial spirits.

“F-first off, why am i… Why am I so small?” Lucy cried out still stuttering a bit. “That was our fault Miss Lucy. We sent Taurus back too soon. There was another dark Wizard there who wasn’t unconscious. She was the one who shrank you to your current size. The woman you saw before was her; we took her form to learn what kind of magic she was using.”  They finished off like usual finishing each other’s sentences.

Lucy calmed a little, still upset about the situation but no longer fearing for her life. “So what can you guys tell me about this magic?” Lucy asked genuinely interested. She had never heard of or seen any magic besides Dan’s that worked without a device to focus its power, such as his spear.

Gemi and Mini smiled happily seeing there master in a better state. “Well for starter’s it’s an ancient magic, one of the ones lost to mankind. It was somehow learned by this human and from what we know only her. In all are years we’ve never seen anyone use this kind before. It’s called Size Magic. It is one of the most powerful from what we can tell. It has no stopping point and can change the size and to an extent the very shape of the object it touches. So it can make pebbles into mountains, or oceans into puddles if used properly.”

“But clearly it was used in reserve against me since I’m not the size of a mountain or a grain of sand.” Lucy remarked a little happier now since all things considered she lucked out. “So since you were in her form why didn’t you change me back when I was shrunk?” Lucy asked confused but saw the saddened expression on the twins and felt her heart drop a bit.

Well the thing is with this magic its down side is whatever you use the magic on its size stays changed until it wears off. Once changed it can’t be changed back or altered until it wears off. It also has a cool down from what we can tell. Once cast it can’t be cast again until the first one wears off. The time for it to fade takes about as much effect as was used in the cast. Since you shrank to about 5 inches and you were originally a little over 5.4 feet, it should take a little over 48 hour’s. One for every inch lost.”

Lucy’s face changed to one of pure horror. “Y-you mean I’m stuck like this for two days! I-I I can’t be 5 inches for this long, how will I survive, how will I talk to my friends and- oh my god my friends! What if they got hit two! What if they were shrank and turned into dolls to!” Lucy started ranting making Gemi and Mini sigh.

Please Miss Lucy try to calm down, since you were just shrunk a few hours ago and the mage who cast the spell was the only one who knew it, then it hadn’t been used recently since it would have had a cool down. So only you are shrunk your friends are fine, well maybe since they were fighting other dark wizards with different powers and-“Gemi was cut off when Mini swiftly jabbed him in the stomach to shut him up noticing the look on their master’s face turning to one of tears.

It will be fine. You were so exhausted from your fighting that you fell asleep instantly when you were hit. Normally it wouldn’t do much more then maybe tickle you one contact but none the less you were hit 8 hour’s ago so you only have 40 or so to go!” They cheered happily.

It wasn’t very reassuring but none the less it was good to know some time had passed since she had shrunk. Lucy sat down on her cover’s holding her knee’s to her chest. She felt deeply sad for what happened but not just to her but what could have happened to her spirits. At least she was brought back to her home by them, she didn’t know what she would have done if the twins had shrank any smaller than they already where, she probably wouldn’t have even seen them.

Noticing the deep thoughts on their master’s face Gemi and mini looked at each other and nodded. “You must be famished master, let us get you something to eat.”  They smiled floating off the bed. With a puff of smoke they soon grew giant once more in Lucy’s eyes as they took on the form of herself.

Lucy was by no means a narcissist but starting at her body from this height she had to admire her own unique beauty she flaunted around. Looking at the large clone of herself walk to her kitchen her eyes were glued to her large rear swaying back and forth.

A heavy blush colored her face as she remembered some of fantasy’s she had, had growing up. She never thought about them anymore but they were always lingering in the back of her mind. She tried to bury them but as soon as she saw the large dark wizard when she awoke, the thoughts had been pestering her the whole time. They just seemed to rocket forward however when she saw the large form of herself. Blushing harder she tried to shake the thoughts from her mind but couldn’t help feel her legs get a bit shaky under her.

Once Gemini took on the form of there master they started backing towards the kitchen happily but stopped if only for a moment before continuing. “You can sense them to, can’t you? Yea there so strong, and vivid! It’s like she’s done this before. No we would have seen it before. These thoughts, what she wants there new to her, new to us. I feel it to. She’s had them since she was young but never did anything with them.”  Gemini pouted seeing or more thinking of all the perverted fantasy’s there master had.

You know have of these things are ten times naughtier then what angle made us do with her.” Gemi commented offhand. “Hmm where are you going with this Gemi?” Mini grinned inwardly. “I’m just saying, these are fantasies are master likes, no… Wants. We share whatever are master likes, why do you think this body is also getting turned on by us thinking about it.” Gemi pointed out. Mini knew what he meant feeling their legs moisten.

“You know once we do it there’s no going back. If where wrong she could very well rip up are contract on the spot! I don’t want to leave miss Lucy, she’s the best master we ever had.”  Mini whined fearfully.  “Don’t worry, you and I know she would never do such a thing to us? She cares deeply for us, just like us her. Although if she doesn’t like this we might not get summoned for a while.” They both pondered the situation for a little before they realized they had been in the kitchen for over 10 minutes. 

Quickly making a small (Even to them) sandwich and bringing it over to the tiny Lucy. Lucy saw her massive hands lowering towards her as they handed her the sandwich with her finger. Lucy smiled thanking them and ate quickly feeling herself hungry from her long nap.

Quietly as she ate Gemini smirked nodding and got on the bed sitting behind her. Lucy’s eyebrow rose curiously but her stomach took precedence over the situation and she continued to eat. Once she was finished she sighed happily. She hadn’t had the chance to eat before she left and it had been over half a day since she had eaten.

Looking down Gemini smiled at their master before smirking. “You know Lucy there where a few other thing’s we forgot to mention about this Size magic. The other reason it’s so dangerous is when it hits a person, it completely drains them of their magic. They can’t use any until it wears off making them powerless to who or what ever finds them.” They smirked.

Lucy looked a bit surprised when she heard Gemini call her without the miss part which was rather uncommon, but felt rather fearful to that her magic was gone to. Y-you don’t say, that’s really unfortunate for them- Wait then why are you guys here? Once my magic is gone all my celestial spirits vanish to.” Lucy asked genuinely confused.

Gemini’s smirk grew, “Well the thing is once we were gone we used our own magic to summon are selves here. Currently we can stay here for another few days, just enough time to wait for you to grow back, amongst other things…” They trailed off confusing Lucy a bit.

“Wh-what do you mean… other things?” Lucy stuttered feeling the hairs on the back of her neck rise. She knew Gemini wouldn’t hurt her but that knowing smirk, the way they looked down at her tiny body. It was having… Strange effects on her, making her shake lightly.

“Well you see the thing is once we take a body we get all of that person’s power, ability’s, looks, and thoughts… and you’re thoughts are quite ~ Special to say the least” Gemini said the last part a bit excitedly. Lucy’s blush returned full force at the implication.

“W-what a-are you t-t-talking about. I-I D… I don’t know what you mean.” She shouted up feeling herself flushed. Gemini just smiled knowingly. Moving her legs out from under her she put them in a circle trapping Lucy in them.

“Oh? You don’t do you? Weird because I seem to recall something around the age of 6. You used to play with a doll, oh it looked like this.” Gemini moved her hand cross her face and in a puff of smoke she suddenly took on the form of Michelle Lobster, or what her name was in the Reborn Oración Seis, Imitatia.

“M-Michelle! B-but when did you-“She was cut off when Gemini with Michelle’s hand pushed her in her chest down into her bed. “Stay down; it’s rude to walk away when somebody’s talking.” Gemini smirked. “Now where was I? Oh yes those childhood fantasies you had” She smirked seeing the shocked expression on Lucy’s face.

“You used to walk all around the mansion with me in hand; you would take me everywhere and do everything. I remember when you would dress up in just your short skirt and shirt and trample around me, screaming happily you were a giant. Oh the fun of that, you imagined me as the helpless little person who was facing against you, yet that never seemed to really be your thing now did it?” Gemini stopped tapping her chin in thought.

“No, you where envious of me” She grinned evilly. “You wanted to be my little height, and have me stomp around you as the giant. Oh you dreamed of that for months. Why did you stop? It was such a fun fantasy, maybe we can make it a reality.”  Gemini smirked in Michelle’s body standing up on the bed.

Reaching up she pulled her sun hat off tossing it to the floor. Soon she hiked up her pink dress to so she was only in her bra and panties. Lucy blushed hard seeing her little step sister nearly naked standing before her.

“G-G-Gemini why are you-“ She was cut off once more as she felt Gemini stomp her bare foot near her, bouncing her up into the air and back onto the padded bed. “That’s Michelle big- I mean little sister! Have you forgotten my name already? Just packed me away and never cared to remember it?” Michelle growled angrily causing a few tears to fall from Lucy’s eyes.

Gemi that was mean, apologize!”  Mini scolded. “No way we need this to be how she wants it remember. She likes it like this.” Gemi countered. “I know that but still, you can feel her sadness now, what you said hurt her.”  Gemi pouted inwardly. “Yea I might have taken that too far.”

Lucy still cried softly looking at the face of her little sister. “I… I never f-forgot you…” She cried softly. Gemini pouted now feeling bad. “We know Mis- We know Lucy, were sorry for what we said.” Her head tilted to the side in shame.

“But where not finished with what we started.” Lucy let out a light scream as Michelle’s bare foot slammed next to her once more launching her into the air. When she landed she felt something harder than her bed, yet still soft.

Looking down she realized she was on top of Gemini’s toes. Wiggling them Gemini giggled before lifting her other foot up, managing to balance perfectly on the bed as she lowered them onto Lucy. Lucy screamed as she felt the soft toes of her little sister’s body lower onto her. She felt her face pushed into her sole.

The smell, it wasn’t actually bad, in fact it seemed nonexistent which confused her. Being smothered with a giant foot, even a clean one she would think they would smell at least a little. Gemini pouted feeling Lucy’s most recent thoughts.

Come on what does she expect her sister was a doll! They don’t have smelly feet!” Gemi seemed to almost chastise. “She knows that but to her Michelle was not just a doll she was a person, and to her people’s feet smell bad.” Mini remarked. “Fine next time well use an actual person with smelly feet if that will make her happy.” Gemi seemed to pout making Mini giggle. “I don’t think she’s sad that are feet don’t smell I think it’s that its odd to her they don’t.” Mini corrected making Gemi sigh once more.

Lucy’s struggles under Gemini brought them out of there in mind conversation. “You like this don’t you little sister?” Michelle giggled. “You always wanted to be used by a giant; I remember when you actually put your feet on my face. You where sad after for being mean to me but I secretly liked it” Michelle giggled making Lucy blush harder.

She knew it was Gemini talking and making it up but hearing that Michelle liked when she had done that as a child made her heart almost flutter a bit. What was going on with her? Smirking Gemini removed her foot and kicked Lucy off her onto the bedspread.

Sitting back down Gemini pushed her feet together once more trapping Lucy in place. “Ahh that was a time to remember” Gemini smiled before waving her hand over her face turning her back into Lucy. “Let’s see what else? Oh when you were 15 I remember that one vividly” Gemini giggled confusing Lucy.

“You collected so many copies of Sorcerer weekly, you always admired the beautiful woman on there, and one in particular though was your favorite.” With a warm smile her hand brushed her face and with another puff of smoke she took on the form of Mirajane Strauss.

Lucy was dumbstruck at this point. “HOW CAN YOU EVEN TAKE ON THIS MANY FORMS?” She shouted in confusion making Gemini chuckle. “Well you see little Lucy”, her voice taking on the gentle tone of Mirajane. “We can take on any form we have touched are limit being two when summoned you know this already though. However when we come here on our own with are magic we can take on the form of anyone we touch because we have infinite magic. Since we take on the form of any owner of magic we can have the least amount or the most amount of magic. It’s so we can suit are summoner.” She explained.

“That being said that’s not all we can do. We can also take on as many forms as we want as long as we touch them.” Gemini smirked. “Now back to what I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted.” Mirajane wagged her finger back and forth as if scolding an animal or small child.

“I remember you used to stare at me for hours and hours, you would even go as far as take my pinup magazines into your bathroom and enjoy - this - while you bathed.” She moved her hands up and down her body.

Lucy blushed hard pushing her legs together, she felt herself getting wet remembering all her dirty fantasies of Mirajane. She idolized her and imaged her as her beautiful goddess who wanted her to bask in her perfect body. She had fantasies of a giant Mirajane doing anything from using her to clean her toes, to using her to clean her ass.

Smirking Gemini knew she had her where she wanted her now. “Oh I remember the best part. You loved this the most.” Gemini smirked picking up Lucy making her struggle and cry trying to get free of her giant friends hand.

Smirking she started to strip the screaming celestial wizard until she was as naked as the day she was born. Feeling cold and insecure Lucy wanted to curl up and cry but could do nothing with her giant friend holding her. “Now that your back the way I remember, all naked, but this time not soaped up to cover anything.” Mirajane chuckled before licking her lips.

“What you always panted and screamed for drove me insane when I found out. I wanted to try that to Lucy, I always wanted to find a small person to worship me like the goddess s-class wizard I am” Mirajane smirked.

Letting go of Lucy she quickly caught her by her feet and started to raise her up to her lips. “You always wanted me to eat you out Lucy, imagine what it must feel like at this size, with my massive tongue on your itty bitty crotch” Mirajane giggled.

Lucy whimpered feeling her self-lifted up to one of her best friend’s mouths. She tried to tell herself it wasn’t really Mirajane but she felt herself trying to shut her up wanting her to be. Gemini smirked getting all her master’s thoughts.

Once Lucy was high enough Mirajane used her index finger and middle to pry open her legs with no effort at all. Looking at her master’s glistening nether lips made Gemini inwards pant with excitement. “It’s more beautiful than angel’s, it’s so perfect. Just like Miss Lucy! Everything is perfect on her” They chanted excitedly.

 

With one final smirk Mirajane stuck out her tongue making contact with Lucy’s dripping cunny. Lucy screamed in pleasure feeling the large organ licking her pussy. She tried to thrash around and grind wanting it but was firmly held in place to be used however her friend saw fit.

Mirajane smirked feeling all her thoughts and emotions and raised her other hand up. Reaching over she started to gently flick Lucy’s breasts around as she continued to rub her tongue back and forth. Lucy couldn’t stand it, the pleasure, it was unbearably good.

She had never dreamed of feeling something this good. She had an always wanted this and now that it was happening, it never compared to her imagination, not in the slightest. Mirajane pushed her tongue hard into Lucy trying to fit as much of the tip into her as she could.

Lucy groaned feeling her pussy stretched with the moist appendage. Panting in ecstasy Lucy finally couldn’t hold out and screamed. Gemini smirked inwardly while Mirajane let out a humph of approval as she tasted her friends release coating her tongue.

“Not bad Lucy, I like how you taste, you taste all slutty it’s delicious” Mirajane whispered next to her ear making her shudder in her hands. Maybe I should just eat you and be done with you. You know keeping a full time toy around can be such a pain.” Mirajane sighed tiredly lifting Lucy up into the air hanging over her mouth.

Lucy continued to shudder in her hand but could do nothing as she felt herself being dropped. Catching Lucy in her mouth Mirajane started to rub her all around playing with her small cramped form in her mouth. Making sure to taste every possible inch of her sweaty body.

“Mmmmm I did make the right choose in eating you” Mirajane spoke awkwardly with her mouth full. Lucy let out soft screams as she felt her body being beaten around by her friend’s massive tongue. Saliva covered her from head to toe making her hair stick all over her face, her own cum even coating her body.

Lucy knew she was in no real danger yet she couldn’t stop shuddering in fear being in Mirajane mouth. Finally when she felt her body sliding back as her friend was about to swallow her she felt her body tip over as Mirajane spit her onto her own bed. “Changed my mind you don’t taste good enough to eat, well eat out at least” Mirajane giggled.

Gemini saw her panting master and smiled happily. This seemed to be going just as they planned, yet they needed something else, something to make her hooked onto it. Finally after thinking for a moment they remembered something that might just do it.

Waving her hand over her face another puff of smoke appeared. Lucy didn’t know who it would be this time but was surprised to see, herself? Gemini giggled down at Lucy. “You know we can just stay like this you know, Gemi and I. We can stay as you Lucy, we can be the Celestial wizard from now on and you can just be are little fuck toy. Nothing more than a useless item to be used and played with.”

“Gemi I think that was also to far” Mini started but was cut off. “No wait, look…” Gemi pointed inwardly. Mini noticed what we was pointing at and smiled. She’s dripping wet; this is turning her on even more! They both cheered happy they hadn’t said anything to upset there master.

“We could just dress up like you in the morning act like you and use you every night we got home from a tough mission. Maybe just toss you aside when where done using your slutty body.” Gemini laughed. Lucy looked down in defeat, knowing if they actually wanted to they could. Natsu didn’t know the difference between Gemini and herself and if she just acted like her then there was no doubt she could pull it off.

Even once she grew back to her own size, what was to stop them from shrinking her again and using her over and over and over? Or even just shrinking her so small she never grew again! Tears started raining down Lucy’s face as she thought about her life being over, yet it didn’t seem that bad ether…

She reached her hand lower and felt herself turned on now more then she had ever been in her life. A toy to anybody… no a toy to everybody. Gemini can be anyone… She could use me as anyone… Gemini felt some thoughts of sadness and where about to back down but stopped feeling the new ones coming in. with a smirk Gemini lifted Lucy up to her lips and gave her a big kiss.

Her lips completely covered her face. Lucy gasped a little but none the less tried to kiss back. She loved the feeling it was like no other. One Gemini was finished she placed Lucy back on the bed and started to strip herself.

“I hope you’re a Narcissist because you’re about to get down and dirty with yourself” Gemini giggled. “I kinda miss doing this, are old master, well not you but angel used us as her all the time, heck twice a day on average, the slut. Maybe you’ll grow to like your roll as toy someday who knows.

Gemini picked up Lucy and gave her one more kiss on the face before she started to lower her towards her wet nether lips. Lucy could only stare in wonder at the sight. She had always admired the female form and knew she was a lesbian since she was a teenager yet somehow even looking at an identical copy of herself at this height was still one of the biggest turn on of her life, it would be for the rest of her life.

Lucy moaned despite herself as she felt her head slipped into Gemini’s or more her own vagina. Gemini panted and smiled as she saw her master inserted into her. Moaning in pleasure she started to push more of her in until she was up to her hips.

Reaching down a little she started to smack Lucy on her ass a few time making her wiggle a bit in her. “Good my toy is set to vibrate, make sure you struggle in there, I want you to rock my or in this body your world” She laughed at her own joke before she gripped Lucy’s feet (gently) and started to pump her in and out.

Gemini screamed in pleasure. It had been so long since they had last felt pleasure, too long. For a celestial spirit with their main goal in life to serve there master’s they never had time to themselves really. Gemini panted as she felt Lucy struggle deep in her making sure to move about as fast as she could for her new owner. Lucy panted feeling Gemini’s moist walls all around her, gripping her. The feeling, it was like any other, being surrounded by hot pink flesh on all sides, being squeezed as she is shoved deep into her own cunt. She has her cum splash into her mouth a few times making herself moan. She even tasted the same. She blushed hard knowing she knew what her own release tasted like.

That thought send Gemini over the edge as she came hard Lucy felt a flood of her cum push into her hard launching her out of Gemini and onto the now damp bed. Funny… I’m not a squirter, Lucy thought to herself, making Gemini shiver a bit.

With that final thought both Gemini and Lucy passed out.

 

 

 

~ 10 hours later, Lucy’s Apt ~

 

Lucy shot up gasping, stained with sweat, amongst other things. Looking behind her she looked fearfully but let out a sigh of relief as she didn’t see a giant Gemini behind her. “I guess… It was just a dream.” She sighed happily but soon her smile turned into a frown.

I know it was horrible but… it felt so real, and, and… Amazing! Lucy yawned tiredly pouting a bit. I kind of wish it was…

“Well good thing we can make that happen”, Came a loud voice from behind Lucy. Quickly she turned around and saw the massive form of Gemini walk out of her bathroom with just a towel on. “Sorry but after are recent activities we decided to take a quick shower to clean up. In the celestial world we don’t usually need to so we don’t have a shower. Can’t you imagine how hard it is for us? Being all sweaty with are flesh rubbing together and-“Gemini stopped trying not to laugh as they saw Lucy fidgeting hard where she was.

Finally they couldn’t stand it hearing her thoughts and broke out in laughter. Lucy blushed hard and pouted. “Oh don’t pout Miss Lucy we were only kidding, and not about are body part, if you ever want to get up nice and close” She licked her lips.

Lucy was about to remark on that but stopped. “W-what did you call me?” She asked confused. Gemini stopped there train of thought for a moment. “What do you mean Miss Lucy?” They asked genuinely confused.

“That… You called me Miss Lucy, but last night you… you were so… so-“She stopped talking as Gemini proofed out of her body and back into the twins. “Cruel? Mean? Rude? Deceitful? Uncaring? Uncompassionate? Horny? Turned on?” The twins floated down staring at the covers not looking her in the eyes.

Lucy nodded, “Yea. Why where you so… Why where you like that? Did you actually mean what you said?” Lucy said feeling herself close to crying. Both Gemini twins didn’t look her in the eyes. The silence was steady for a bit before finally one of them spoke up.

“Where really sorry Miss Lucy… We just wanted to make you feel good like we did with Angel or our past master’s. We felt you lust when you saw us as giantess; we saw the need you wanted in your heart. We just wanted to fulfill your deepest desires… We didn’t mean to hurt you!” They both spoke finishing each other’s sentences once more.

Lucy looked down at her covers too deep in thought. Gemi and Mini no longer able to hear them since they were both currently not transformed. “So you don’t want to take my place? You don’t want to make me a useless toy? You don’t want to discard me like the trash I am…” She spoke the same words they had making them cry a little.

With a smirk Lucy looked up at them. “To bad because that was really a turn on and all, oh well I guess I’ll just have to settle with you using me when I’m not currently myself. “She smirked making Gemi and Mini’s eyes widen.

So you don’t want to rip up are contract?!

“Or never summon us again?!”

 

Lucy just smiled hugged them both close. “Come on you guys, you know me better than anyone else, hell you are me half the time, “ Lucy chuckled. “I would never do that to you two. I know you would never hurt me intentionally. Just please next time, pick your words a little more carefully. I was kind of feeling a little insecure.”

Lucy rubbed the back of her head frowning a bit. “A little? You were fully in despair an-“Once again Gemi was cut off as Mini jabbed him in the stomach making Lucy laugh. After breakfast they talked out what had happened the night before making Lucy feel rather turned on leading to many other activities before she was back to her current height.

 

 

 

~ Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guild Hall. ~

 

Lucy pushed open the guild doors making all of the residents of the in smile and cheer. “Hey your back Lucy we were all worried sick!” Natsu screamed hugging her. “Indeed, what happened to you anyways?” Erza asked calmly also feeling relieved that her teammate was back safely.

Lucy walked over giving Erza a hug startling her a bit. “It’s good to see you to. When we were fighting that dark guild I got hit with some nasty magic and was bed ridden for a couple days. Luckily my spirits took care of me so I feel much better now” She said happily making her team smile that’s good.

“In that case a celebration is in order since all are fairies came home” Makarov cheered followed alongside the chorus of cheers throughout the guild hall. As they partied into the night Lucy made sure to give everyone a hug thanking them for their happy cheers.

With a smirk Lucy watched them party and relaxed with a drink of her own.

Finally once morning came around most of the guild hall was empty with people who already left. Lucy hiccupped a bit and giggled looking at her drink. Shrugging she put the mug on the table and left the hall waving to the remaining members still in there.

As she got to her Apartment she walked in and locked the door sighing. It had been a crazy night. Moving over to her bed to sat down and sighed in bliss.

 

 

 

“Hey where have you been Gemini? You left last night but never told me why, you also reek of alcohol, you know I don’t drink you shouldn’t ether.” The still tiny form of Lucy scolded her Celestial spirit. Gemini just giggled hiccupping again before she picked the small Celestial wizard up and kissed her.

Once they broke apart Lucy blushed heavily. “W-what was that for?” Gemini smirked. “For a shucceshsful endeavor.” She slurred a bit before falling onto the bed and into a deep slumber. Lucy pried herself out of Gemini hand and sighed.

“I didn’t even know Celestial spirits could get drunk.” She shrugged before lying down on top of her. Before Lucy got to sleep one thing passed her mind.

What did she mean by successful Endeavor? All she did was go to the guildhall to tell them I was alright…

 

 

To be continued ~<3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINTO!!!

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!

 

I hope you enjoyed my story as much as i did writing it. As per usual this is an interactive story so please review for me i am a review whore who needs his fix.

 

Any Woman, Any fetish, Any scene

 

Those are what i have to offer, as long as it dousn't break my big Thr33 No's

 

Men - Futa - Necro

 

Anyways i have a challange for you all, i know, i know who wants homework after such a great story, HAHA! it was all a trap to lure you into my... net? web? something i'll think of it later.

 

The challange is. Name the Anime charactor i used as the Dark Guild member who Shrank Lucy Heartphilia

 

I based her off of someone and gave her exact description. Now i dare you all to try and figure out who.

As always please review or email me an answer and if you get it right, i will push my current activites aside and update immidietly as i see the correct answer.

YES IT IS A SLACKER FREE CARD ! i don't hand them out often :P Anyways

 

Until next time my loyal fan ^.^