- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Not much gts action in this chapter. It will probably start in 2.

New years Eve 2015,  Antarctica.

A rag-tag team walked across the frozen floor. Two women and two men. There was Jackie, Phil, Lucy and  Jamie. They'd been sent here to find the unknown. Earlier that year there had been extreme seismic activity and a team had been hastily put together and sent there.

"Again, nothing new nothing at all!" Complained Jamie , the youngest of the team. "Patience Jamie we'll find something soon" responded Phil who, being in his forties was roughly the same age as Jackie. Suddenly there was a bleeping sound. "Sorry" said Lucy pulling out a mysterious device. "Oh my god" she shouted. It's here, whatever happened, we're standing on top of it. 

"Right" grunted Jamie. Suddenly he kicked the floor causing bit to crack. The rest of the party shouted his name in unison, but they were cut off. They had fallen. But not into freezing water, oh no. They were in a cave.

Phil was the first to wake up. What he saw amazed him. Frozen in the ice cave was a giant, naked cave women. He awoke the rest of the party. Jamie smirked. "Look at those tits, no wonder she's naked!" he said big-headly but everyone ignored him. They took a few days hacking the woman out of the ice. She was at least double the size of an average woman. 

It was soon discovered she had something extra in her blood. A mineral named by scientists as the gnt solution. It was mined from the cave were the woman was found. It was a reddish rock with unique properties. When heated it would turn into an injectable liquid. It was first used on the people who found it. They all survived with no side effects. Soon the rich purchased it. It wasn't uncommon to see a giant and giantess couple walking through town in specially made clothes. It soon became available to the masses.

At age 13 children would be injected they would grow to twice their normal size. At this point in time it was commonplace to find clothes to fit giants and giantesses. Our story starts the day before a girls growth ceremony ,

September 4th, Britain.

Tomorrow was the first day back in school. On that day all the people who had purchased the gtn solution would take it and grow. One person not taking it was Jack. He was out shopping with his girlfriend, tommorow would be her growth day and he wasn't sure what he felt about it. He looked at her. He loved her yet tommorow , she could slip away.

Jessica was buying all her new clothes. They were massive all she new was that this time tommorow she would be twice her current size and didn't want to be running around in unfitting clothes. She felt sorry for Jack she had offered to pay for the gtn for him. But he could afford it, his parents just believed that the serum had a side-effect. Lots of people had tried to persuade them otherwise but they could not be swayed. 

"Jess, we will, y'know ... Stay together when it happen." Asked jack.

"Of course Jack , I'll always love you" replied Jessica hugging him.

Jack smiled, he knew this wasn't true.