- Text Size +
This embrace was unlike anything else. Trapped between her toes and the ball of her foot, I was continuously being pushed and grabbed, sometimes lifting into the air with her toes as she took another step. My senses were on overload from the feeling of her soft flesh and their natural scent that engulfed me. For a foot fetishist, this was an absolute dream. A bit scary I'll admit, but I think that lustful side was taking over in full force at this point. I couldn't help myself as I leaned by head up and planted a kiss on the underside of her big toe.

"Sorry Nora, that was selfish of me." I apologized, despite knowing she couldn't hear me. I began to blush, embarrassed at what I had just done. Funny, I've kissed her foot before I even kissed her. The thought of kissing Nora made me blushed harder, which was silly since I was techincally all alone in this place. Her foot was keeping me company I guess, but I'm not sure if that counted.

I could hear muffled voices from the outside world, although it was impossible to know what they were saying. Based on her huge family, I guessed that she was either talking to one of her sisters or her mother. Now that I was thinking of it, I missed them too. Lillian, her mom, was like a mother to me. They were my second family and I wondered if I'd get to see them too eventually.

Suddenly, everything stopped. There was a low rumbling coming from below, but aside from that the shoe and her foot were still. I remained still as well, confused as her toes started to wiggle on top of me. After a couple seconds, her big toe pressed into my face, then traveled down to my chest. Her toes squeezed me multiple times and I think I realized what was happening. Was she...playing with me? The thought made me smile, although I was worried too. What if she accidentally crushed me? So far her poking and prodding were gentle, but how long would that last?

As I continued to question my safety, her foot retreated from me and exited the shoe, letting light pour in once again. My eyes tried to adjust, but then I was sent tumbling down toward the heel of the shoe. I rolled down and out of the shoe, landing on a soft and tan surface. I looked around, then up at Nora's giant face. I only got a glimpse of her shocked face before her fingers wrapped around me, enclosing me in a fist.

"E-excuse me, I need t'get off the bus!" She called out. That's why her foot stopped moving earlier! I smacked myself on the forehead. Every movement and sound at this size made normal things so confusing, which is both cool and frustrating. Her fingers around me were similar to when her toes were covering me, although I could feel the tenseness in her muscles as I stroked one of the digits. I guess that was understandable, considering she just saw her best friend fall out of her shoe. Thinking about it now, I was surprisingly calm throughout this little adventure. I simply laid in wait and heard more voices, but this time more clearly.

"You're home already sweetie? What about class?" That was Lillian's puzzled voice as Nora entered her home, quickly shutting the door behind her.

"Class was cancelled by the professor, he's sick or somethin'." Nora said flippantly while bounding up the stairs to her room, not even waiting to hear a response. I heard another door slam and her hand opened up. I expected to see her face, but I was definitely not expecting to see it only a couple feet away from me. That's a couple feet at my size, so in reality she was probably inches away.

"D-dominic...?"
"Um, hey Nora. I know I promised, but I don't think I'm going to make it to the raid tonight."
Chapter End Notes:
I like writing fetish matieral, but I'm honestly more excited about the charatcer interactions haha. Look forward to more of that coming up!