- Text Size +
I was placed on the desk while Nora quickly booted up the game. She looked focused, probably going over what needed to be done during the raid. See, the best part about this is that the raid was completely different from the rest of the game. It was mostly just a "shoot whatever moves" kind of game, but the raid had puzzles and strategies that only a well-organized team could do. This raid was supposed to take a total of four hours to complete, but luckily our team managed to cut down on that time through constant practicing. Even if it only took two hours, that's still a long time. I didn't want to bother her, but I also knew I shouldn't watch her play.

"Nora, what should I do?"

"What do you mean? You could just watch-oh wait, no nevermind." She realized the problem and chuckled. We loved playing games together, but I was also a notorious backseat gamer when simply watching. I never meant to be annoying, I just wanted to help. For this, she couldn't have me distracting her by yelling suggestions. "Well...um..." She started thinking and I could hear a quiet thumping sound coming from below. I peered over and saw that she was tapping her foot. An idea popped into Nora's head as she noticed me looking under the desk. "How about you keep me company down there? I get restless when I have t'be sitting in one place for so long and havin' you down there as my little pebble might help." I could see her toes wiggle as she proposed this. The idea of being her little pebble immediately aroused me. I nodded my head furiously, to which she laughed. "Alright, it's game time."

Her hand lifted me into the air, then lowered me to the ground between her two bare feet. I looked at both of them and grinned. I no longer had to worry about being ashamed of my foot fetish, at least not with Nora. Not only that, but she was encouraging it. I was excited to do my best as her pebble. As I wondered how I was going to get under her foot, the right one raised slightly, creating a small gap between the floor and its sole. I looked up at Nora who gestured with the tilt of her head toward the direction of her foot. That was my cue to go, so I began to crawl into position. I laid down under her toes and gave her skin a punch to signify that I was ready. A couple seconds later and the foot settled on top of me, a situation I was well acquainted with at this point. Somehow though, the experience only got better and better.

I heard the game begin, the sound of bullets flying. I could also make out conversation between her and our teammates. Unfortunately I only got Nora's side of the conversation, but it was pretty easy to pick up on what they were talking about.

"You guys ready? Oh, Dom told me he wasn't going to be able to make it. I dunno, he didn't tell me why. He's been really stressed with classes lately, I think he's just under a lot of pressure." Her foot grinded me against the carpeted floor as she spoke that last word, much like if someone were to step out a cigarette.

"Oh haha, nice wording there." I said aloud and rolled my eyes. Well, I tried to say that but it came out very muffled due to the flesh that was currently overpowering me. She released some of the pressure, allowing me to move. I was certainly moving now, although it wasn't my doing. Her foot began to slowly roll me, passing me along her toes, arch, heel, and then back again. It was making me dizzy, but I wasn't going to complain. I was underneath the sole of a wonderful woman, acting as her play thing. That sounded pretty good to me.

I wasn't sure how much time had past, I eventually realized. Her feet had their way with me by pushing against me, rolling me around, and even picking me up. The toes would grab at me and squeeze, as if giving me a hug. I was also pretty sure she used me to scratch an itch a couple times, which I was apparently very good at. This whole experience was a turn on, but I kept my cool. Before when Nora caught me fooling around with her foot, I had so much pent up sexual desire that it just exploded. Now that I knew she was comfortable with me and my fetish I felt as though I had more willpower. I could have more confidence in myself.

At some point her feet stopped moving and playing with me altogether. Also, I couldn't hear any shots being fired from the game. Confused, I pushed against her sole with my arm and managed to shimmy my way out to the open floor. I looked up at Nora who seemed shocked as she stared at the screen ahead of her. It definitely wasn't a happy kind of shocked, though.

"Nora! Nora, what's wrong?" She didn't react, which didn't surprise me at all. A full sized person not hearing noises coming from someone the size of an ant was completely understandable. I began punching her big toe and eventually got her to look down.

"Uhhhh, hey there..." Nora said to me as she reached down to pick me up, but I could tell her attention was mostly on the game.

"What's wrong?" I repeated while waiting to be placed on the desk. Her other hand reached up to her headset, hitting the mute button.

"Well, it's good and bad. Mostly very bad. We got t'the final boss and almost killed him, but everyone else is dead except me. I can't revive them, I'm outta ammo except for two shots in my one gun, and the boss is immune t'melee attacks. Not only that, but he'll insta-kill me if I get anywhere close. We did the math though, and we can finish him off if I land two head shots."

"Well that's great! You're one of our best players. Just take him out. What gun is it?"

"It's a double-shot sniper rifle with massive recoil. It fires two shots in succession, so we're basically fucked." Nora slammed her head against the desk, causing me to fall on my ass. Her head turned toward me with a face of defeat. "I accidentally switched t'this gun and none of my other ones have ammo. If I don't adjust the aimin' correctly, the next shot will miss and we lose. I knew I should've practiced more at snipin'. I just hate it."

"I...I wish was there to help." It was kind of heartbreaking, knowing that we probably could have easily beaten this if I was there. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret what has happened over the past 24 hours, but it still sucks. I let my team down. For some reason though, Nora's face sudden brightened with a wide smile.

"But Dom...you are here and you can help! I've never seen a better sniper than you! I bet you know the recoil on this thing like it's the back of your hand!"

"I've used it plenty of times, sure, but you can't seriously expect me to operate that controller at this size." Her suggestion was ludicrous.

"I'll pull the trigger, you just need to move the joystick at the right time so the recoil doesn't mess up the second shot. You can do it, you're part of this team." Nora took off her headset and placed it around me, allowing me to hear the distressed voices of my friends and teammates. It was do or die time and I couldn't back down. Normally I probably would've been extremely stressed out, but after confessing to Nora about my fetish, this was nothing.

"I thought your idea was crazy, but it might work." I nodded and started to climb onto the controller. "Ready, Nora? Fire on my mark!"

"Three!" The shot was lined up.
"Two!" My grip tightened on the black joystick.
"One!" I focused on the screen, watching for any sudden movements.
"Fire!"

It all happened in half a second. The first shot fired and I pulled on the stick with all my might, then pushed forward slightly. A second bullet flew through the air, hitting its target and causing a plethora of reward notifications to fill the screen. We beat the raid!

"You did it!" Nora yelled as she picked me up and brought me to her lips. Before I could say or do anything I was smothered with a wet kiss. I was dazed for a moment, unsure of how to react. Some saliva was dripping off my face, so at the very least I decided to wipe it off with my arm. "Oh, uh, sorry Dom. I was just so excited and I can't really hug you at that size. You were awesome!" I thought I could see her blush a little, but she definitely wasn't blushing as much as me.

I have had some pretty great kisses and make-outs in the past, but none of that can compare to this one giant peck from Nora.
Chapter End Notes:
I think this is the longest chapter yet. Next chapter we shake things up! We'll get to see a little from Nora's perspective. The majority of the story will probably focus on Dom's POV, but it could be fun to show you what other characters are thinking too.