- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so excited to get to the meat of this story that I just had to get Chapter 2 up for you all. Merry Christmas, to those of you who celebrate!
I woke up, startled by the loud alarm on my phone. "Next time I'm putting you on vibrate..." My hand searched for the phone as I complained, not wanting to face the day quite yet. My eyes remained closed, although after a couple seconds I begrudgingly opened them. Much to my confusion, I couldn't find my stupid phone. I left it right on my desk right...there?

"Where is my desk?" I quickly turned around and found that not only was my desk missing, but so was my entire room. I frantically looked at myself and then chuckled. "Well, at least I have my clothes on." That's a good thing, right?

I was in a dark space, the floor black and made of something rough. I was about to question how I could sleep on such a surface, but there were bigger questions that needed answering of course. For example, there was a flood of light coming into this 'room' from the other end. The more I examined my surroundings, the more confused I got. I was so focused on the sights that I completely ignored one thing that suddenly hit me out of nowhere. There was a smell engulfing this room and weirder yet, I think I recognized the smell.

Just as I thought I was onto something, my focus was broken by that damn beeping again. "Will someone PLEASE turn off that alarm?" I asked no one in particular, rubbing my head as I tried to concentrate. As if kindly answering my plea, the alarm stopped. The beeping was replaced, however, by a loud yawn. Before I could even question who or what it was, I heard possibly the last voice I would've expected.

"Damn it, I'm goin' t'be late again. That's what I get for sacrificin' sleep for fun."

I would've assumed I was going crazy if I wasn't looking directly at her with my own two eyes. Looking up through the giant hole in the ceiling, I saw Nora towering above me. I wasn't exaggerating when I said tower. In fact, that was an understatement. Nora was larger than most buildings I had seen in my lifetime. Honestly, as confusing and distressing as this all was, I also felt happy. I was so happy to finally see Nora again, not through a computer screen or photo, but in person. Before I could think much more about it, Nora seemed to be searching for something.

She was rushing around, entering and leaving my view multiple times. She had her hair cut extremely short and dyed a crimson red color, which had not changed since our high school days. I glanced down from her flustered face, to her black t-shirt that complimented her curvy figure, and then to her jeans. I couldn't see her feet, but I certainly heard them stomping and slapping against the floor. Then she stopped out of my view and I heard a sigh of relief.

"Thank God, there's my jacket. Now where did I put my shoes...?"

I chuckled for a moment, because Nora was notoriously forgetful when it came to her stuff, but then it donned on me where I was. I ran away from the light, deeper into this room to confirm my suspicions. As I reached the end, I looked down and did find what I was looking for. Five dark imprints, noticeably darker than the already black insole, were in front of me. These were her toe prints.

"Okay, I'm in her shoe." If all these hints weren't enough, I guess I felt that saying it out loud to myself would help me accept the situation. My entire environment began to tremble and quake, making me tumble backwards. I looked up and saw something both beautiful and terrifying.

I have had a foot fetish for as long as I remember. I haven't told anyone about this, but I've been using online forums for years to help me cope. I've always felt embarrassed and ashamed about it. People with foot fetishes in movies or TV are always portrayed as weird or creepy, so I just rather keep it to myself, you know? This is why I was afraid and aroused as I saw Nora's foot enter the shoe. Her toes were painted black, a nail color of hers I have admired in the past. Rather than take time to appreciate the view though, I threw myself toward the dark toe prints. If I didn't want to be crushed, I figured under the toes would be the best place. Anywhere else and I assumed I'd be mush. My pessimistic thoughts caused me to shudder and I grew even more nervous as I saw the toes pass over my body. They abruptly fell onto me, catching me in their grasp as Nora took her first step.

I felt two sides trying to take over my body. The smarter of the two, my survival instinct, wanted to stay alive, while my lustful side suggested I simply enjoy the ride.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review so I know what you like/dislike. If I know others are excited to see more, that'll definitely keep me motivated. Thanks!