- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 16. Defiance

The status room on the top floor of Hollner’s Federal One building had been taken over by a large group of men in variety military uniforms. Only a few men wore suits. One of them was Colonel Sykes.

He had been urgently summoned there. General Archer had taken over the situation. He did not even know who he was before he had got a call back from General Madsen informing him about the change in command. Just a minute later, an obviously very upset General Archer had told him that he would oversee the operation in the field and that he expected him there for a full debrief in person as soon as he could get his ass in Hollner. Sykes’ chopper had landed on the roof of Federal One barely ten minutes ago. Archer had interrupted the meeting with him when the units had been in position to engage the target, who was no other than Kelly Hanson, the big breasted bitch.

Seeing her down after the direct hit of the Hellfire missile was the first satisfaction he had had in the last hours. His face did not reflect it too much, though. Sykes was still thinking on Archer’s words. He expected full cooperation until the threat was neutralized. Then, his career was over. That was the best-case scenario. In the worst case one, his picture would appear in a missing persons list somewhere.

Sykes kept his eyes glued to the screen. Cheers around him died when the smoke started clearing away and the images from the observation chopper showed a socked but otherwise pretty much unharmed giant woman.

 

 

Kelly was sitting on the ground, breathing hard, as the smoke in front of her cleared. Her mind was trying to put together what had just happened. She could still feel some heat all around her torso and her stomach still hurt after the heavy impact of what she now knew could have been nothing more than a missile.

The pain started to fade away and Kelly’s mind cleared. And as she began to understand the situation, she also started to become furious.

Remembering about something, she quickly turned to look at her shoulder. As she had feared, Daphne was not there. She did not know if the blast or the fall were to blame. But she was pretty sure she was dead. In the end, little people could not be expected to withstand the effects of a missile as well as her, could they? Bringing her hand to her stomach and feeling the pain and the heat fading away, Kelly was thankful for yet another unexpected benefit of her size.

Still, the pain she had felt when she had been hit was a little unsettling. In her mind, Kelly had already been seeing herself as a Goddess, all-powerful. And while she had not been seriously harmed, the truth was that she had not expected to feel pain anymore. Now she knew that she was not completely invulnerable to attacks, and this bothered her.

Attack. Thinking on that word made her tense. She felt adrenaline pumping all along her body and her muscles getting tense in attention. For all she knew, she had been hit with whatever they used to destroy tanks and the only thing that had saved her had been the fact that she was much harder than even a woman her size could be expected to be.

But there was not doubt that had tried to kill her. They had tried very hard.  And they had managed to kill Daphne, who had become her favorite pet. Thinking on the little lesbian made her even more furious.

In tension, feeling stronger and more agile than ever, Kelly got to her feet and adopted a fighting stance. Her eyes soon pierced through the last threads of smoke and found the source of the attack. No sooner than she had set her eyes on the chopper, there was a flash on one of its sides and another trail of smoke advanced quickly towards her.

Kelly now knew what that was and was prepared to react. She barely had time to do so, though. Seeing as the missile was aimed higher, this time, Kelly ducked and felt the heat of its rocket propeller as it passed mere inches over her head. A massive explosion in her back told her that the missile had hit the tall office building right behind her. She stood up once more and turned to look at the mess the missile had created. Half the façade of the building was ripped open, there was a large crater in the middle of it and several floors were now on fire. The consequences had been pretty bad for the building.

“They just hit me with the same thing!” Kelly thought, incredibly enraged with the idea, even if she realized that not having been seriously harmed was actually pretty remarkable.

She looked back in the direction of her attackers and quickly recognized two insect-like helicopters hovering between the buildings, about three blocks away. Right behind the choppers there was a pretty impressive military display, with Humvees, tanks, trucks and a lot of soldiers on foot.

Kelly realized that she had been naïve to think that the little people would just accept her new status. Things had been so easy so far that she had fooled herself into believing that her power was so evident that people would have no choice but to accept the new situation.

She now realized that she had been an idiot. Of course they wouldn’t yield without a fight. This presented her with a problem she had not wanted to face until now. She wanted to be in charge. She had no doubt about that. She felt she had the ultimate power and she wanted to exercise it. But, at the same time, she had been careful to show restraint when using it.

“You bloody idiots! You are not giving me any option other than defeating you” she thought. She was sure as hell that she would not submit to them. So, the only option was to make them submit to her. And if they would not give her the power willingly, she would have to seize it. Kelly realized that in order to do so she would have no choice but to kill plenty of them. It was the choice she had tried to avoid all morning.

Kelly remained motionless for a couple of seconds, thinking. Then, she clenched her fists and thought: “Well, tough shit!”

The fact that she was still very pissed off at having been shot with a missile and after having lost Daphne made her decision quite easier.

A new flash from the insect-like choppers took her out of her train of thought. Another missile was closing its distance with her screaming fast. Aimed lower, this one did not give Kelly the choice to duck. Instead, she dashed to the side and barely avoided the missile. She did not avoid the building to her right, though. Her elbow, shoulder and right tit crashed into it and sunk deep into the structure. By the time she removed herself from it and dusted herself off, the aspect of the building was not much better than the one that had been hit with the missile.

Her blood was boiling. Kelly wanted to get her hands on the choppers, and the tanks and the soldiers, and to show them who was in charge. She realized that a mindless charge was not a good idea, thought. She could not stand still where she was, either. She was too easy a target for the choppers and sooner or later they would manage to score a hit on her again. Standing there, she was a sitting duck.

She did not need to be, though. She made a mental map of her next actions and started moving right away.

 

 

“How in the hell can she move that fast?” Lieutenant Castries complained

Major Carlyle was as surprised as his gunner, but he did not comment on the question. He just said:

“Get me a new targeting solution. Once she closes the distance with us, it will be easier to hit her again.”

“Right away major” Lieutenant Castries came back through the radio

The crew of the second Apache gunship was as startled as the first. Its pilot sounded pretty heated in the common channel.

“I’ve seen quite a lot of Iraqi T-82 tanks burst when hit with a Hellfire missile. We scored a hit square in her stomach and she is not even scratched!”

Major Carlyle took a deep breath and then said:

“She was hurt. You saw that. Focus on hitting her again. She is afraid of us”

“Yes, sir” Captain O’Brien replied in a professional voice

“What the hell is she doing?” Lieutenant Castries burst into the radio channel.

Right in front of them, the massive woman had started to move, but where all of them had expected her to charge in their direction, she just turned into the intersection and disappeared between the buildings.

“Oh fuck” Major Carlyle said. “Get high! We need to find her!”

 

 

Kelly made a right and then a left. For the first time since getting into Downtown, she saw an advantage in being shorter than all the buildings there. She knew they would be desperately searching for her, now. It would not take them too long to find her, but she did not need too much time. Just enough to catch them by surprise.

The street she was advancing on was quite empty, but she still had to change her path a couple of times to avoid stepping on some of the scattered people. It was hard to care about them, now. But still, she managed to focus her rage into the military.

She advanced six blocks as quickly as she could and then made a left. Covering the remaining block in just a few seconds, Kelly was soon standing right behind the blockade.

The frenetic movement at her feet told her that she had caught them unawares. She smiled in satisfaction as she placed her hands on her hips.

“I’m not just bigger than you” she thought. “I’m also smarter!”

Soon, dozens of assault rifles erupted in fire and Kelly could feel hundreds of drops harmlessly bouncing off her skin. She was not worried about their effect. Still, they reminded her just how pissed off she was at the soldiers right in front of her toes.

Raising her foot, she moved it over the closest group of soldiers. For an instant she had second thoughts. Then, she remembered about the hit of the missile. And about Daphne. Kelly completed her step.

The feeling was quite different from a regular step. The road still buckled and sunk under her sole, but the spongy feeling right before that was unmistakable. It felt weird. Still, Kelly knew that she had every right to do what she had done, after all the little fuckers had been doing to try to kill her.

Grabbing on that thought, the second step was easier.

Once the soldiers saw that their weapons were having no effect in the giant woman and that, on the other hand, she was finishing them by the dozen, plenty of them dropped their weapons and started to run away from her. Never before in military history one of the forces in a battlefield had disbanded so quickly.

Crouching, Kelly grabbed one Humvee on each hand and stood up again. Then, looking in disdain towards the fleeing soldiers, she threw the one on her right hand in their direction. The military vehicle exploded in the middle of a fleeing group. The cloud of debris that followed the explosion killed or injured even more soldiers. Encouraged by the result, Kelly transferred the other Humvee to her right hand and threw it at another group of running soldiers, with identical result.

After the inconsequential rifle shots, the canon shell felt quite more annoying, like the sting of a bee. It was not comparable to what she had felt when being hit with the missile, but still a reminder that she could not get too complacent when dealing with the army.

Rubbing the area in the stomach where she had been hit, she searched for the source of the shot and quickly located the responsible tank. She immediately headed in its direction. It was trying to adjust its turret. Three other tanks were trying to do the same. She was too quick for them, though, so she just got hit once more on the lower thigh. Reaching next to the offending tank, she thought on what to do. Then, she just kicked it.

The tank rolled down the street and into a building, crashing into it with a spectacular explosion of glass and debris.

Not being able to attack her from such a close distance and understanding the danger they were exposed to, the remaining tanks were trying to move away from her. From Kelly’s point of view, they were moving at snail’s pace. Crouching down, she grabbed one of them in her hands. The tank was sturdier than anything else she had grabbed so far, but still felt pretty light. Pushing with her fingers, she was rewarded by some denting, even if she had to apply a significantly higher amount of strength than she was used to.

Looking at the other two tanks, which were still unsuccessfully trying to get away from her, Kelly raised the tank over her head and then slammed it hard into one of its two colleagues. The explosion exceeded Kelly’s expectations by far.

Encouraged by it all, she took two steps towards the remaining tank, crouched and made a fist. She wondered which sort of resistance the tank would offer when she punched it in its turret. She chuckled when the turret sunk and the structure of the tank widened as her fist dug in with ease.

Kelly stood up and brought her hands to her hips, standing on a dominating pose.

“Is this all you’ve got?” she asked, defying

The only answer she got was a whistling sound behind her. She recognized it too late. By the time she did, the Hellfire missile had already hit her in the middle of the back and she was falling forward. The pain was even worse than when she had been hit in the stomach.

She tried to cushion her impact with her hands, but it was too late. A Humvee was flattened into a two-dimensional piece of junk under her right palm, which right after that sunk into the road and slid forward.

Dozens of soldiers disappeared under her stomach and breasts as they violently hit the road. She cursed herself for getting too complacent again and forgetting about the helicopters, who she knew were her most dangerous enemies.

Kelly heard the rotor behind her and knew that she was an easy target for another incredibly painful shot. This is what let her gather enough forces to roll and lie face up. She quickly found the gunship hovering pretty close and repositioning itself, most likely to adjust the target for the next missile.

Kelly knew she had to move, but the pain in her back was still too high and she couldn’t. For the first time in a long, long time, Kelly was afraid. She was going to be hit by another missile. In the best case, it would hurt like hell once more. She wondered what would happen if she got hit in the head. She was starting to move her hands to protect it, when the gunship suddenly exploded.

Kelly needed some time to understand what had happened. Then, she saw the fist and followed the arm… and saw Casey’s smiling face.

 

 

The come down after the climax had been short enough, but Casey had told herself that she had to stop getting distracted so easily. Of course, her little lovers were not the ones to thank for her orgasm. She had had to do the job herself. They would not have been alive if she had wanted to thank them, anyway.

Casey wanted to use more of her time to enjoy her new status in the world and to make herself known. Standing up, she looked in the direction of Downtown and started to walk at a comfortable pace.

Having been idle for quite a while, the avenue she was on was pretty empty and soon enough, her trek became a little boring. Casey let her mind wander. The trek from prison to Hollner had been funny enough, but it had been more driven by the fact that she was enjoying her return to power than because her surroundings offered interesting possibilities. The city was something else though. She had let herself get carried away at first, but now she was free enough of distractions to observe it.

She got into the city from the south and the highway had led her almost all the way to Downtown. She had seen several buildings that were shorter than her, on the way, but now every building around her was taller. After a long while enjoying the fact that she had grown quite taller than in her last experience as a giant, this was a little disappointing. Still, the abandoned cars and the urban furniture at her feet were a good enough reminder of her own scale. She relished on crushing them.

Advancing through another empty block, Casey extended her right arm and pierced the façade of the building to her right with two fingers, just for fun. Dragging her arm as she advanced, her fingers broke through glass and walls to expose the twentieth floor to the world.

She was trying to make her mind up on where should she go next to look for fun when the next intersection surprised her with something she had not expected. Curious, she stopped and crouched, to examine the depressions on the street from a closer distance. It was not hard to reach the conclusion that they were footprints. The problem was that she was sure they weren’t hers, since she had not been close to that section of the city before. The foot that had caused it was a little longer than hers, as well. Of course, there was only one possible explanation.

Her first reaction was one of frustration. Her train of thought over the last couple of hours had been based on the fact that she was the only giant in the world and instinctively she did not feel like sharing that status with someone else.

Once she managed to suppress that initial thought, Casey felt curious. Who was that other giant person? The footprints looked like those of a woman’s foot, but the truth was that asphalt sunk and cracked in a way that did not allow for such a precise identification.

Casey’s first thoughts were on her friends, Kelly and Lisa. Or being more precise, her former friends. They were the main ones to blame for her last six years in prison and Casey was a very spiteful woman. They were the logical main candidates. In the end, they were the only other two people in the world that shared the honor with Casey of having been giant before.

She realized that she could not be completely sure about that, though. In the end, they had grown because of the nerd’s formula. It was possible that he had made someone else grow. Or that someone else had found the secrets behind it.

Learning the identity of that other giant person was a priority. Casey pondered what to do and then, smirking, made a fist and punched the building right in front of her.

There were several people around the hole her fist had created. She plucked one of them at random and brought the suited man to her face.

He looked very scared, of course, but he seemed in good enough shape. In a serious voice, Casey addressed him:

“There was another giant that came down this street. Did you see that person?”

The man nodded and Casey smiled.

“Was it a man or a woman?” she asked. No matter who the giant was, she hoped for a woman. An initial wilder idea showed her fucking with a giant sized man with a giant sized cock in the middle of the city, but she quickly understood that she did not want anyone to be clearly stronger than her, and she knew that her chances for that would be better with a woman.

The little man said:

“A woman”

Casey smiled, feeling a little relieved.

“How did she look like?” she asked

She was young… mid twenties. Light brown hair, slim… very big breasts” he finally added

“Bigger than mine?” Casey asked. She had very strong suspicions on who that description belonged to, but she needed to confirm them. Her question was not out of jealousy, but more to get a good reference. Casey knew that her 32-C’s looked nice enough in her petite body but that there were many women with larger chests.

The face of the man when he said “Oh yes” told her that the mysterious woman’s rack was quite remarkable. This reduced the options enough so that Casey was pretty certain on who the other giant would be. She chuckled.

Setting the little man back into the building, she turned and let a laugh out.

“Fucking Kelly Hanson! After six years you suddenly come back into my life and then you just get big at the same time I do. Fate has a curious sense of humor”

Of course, Casey knew where she was going. She was going to meet Kelly. She did not know what she would do when she did, though.

One did not need to be an expert tracker to follow the trail a giant woman leaves into a small city. Casey started walking, just following the periodical depressions in the road that she knew were her objective’s footprints.

So, Kelly was big too. Casey did not know what to make out of it. She had been her best friend in High School, but then she had hated her with passion for six years, for having denied her from her rightful status as a giant girl. Her visits to Blackrock over the last days had softened her hatred a little, though. And Kelly had finally admitted having made a mistake.

Casey wondered which sort of Kelly she would find: the one that had wimped out, back in Henford, or the one that had admitted enjoying her size and regretted not having had more fun with it.

If she had to share the city with someone, she sure hoped it would be the latter. A few flattened cars in the middle of the footprints she was following gave Casey some grounds for hoping for the best. But she knew she would not know for sure until she met her former friend. Even when they were best friends, back in High School, it was usually hard to know what Kelly was thinking.

Casey accelerated her pace when she heard the gunfire in the distance. She suspected who that gunfire was aimed to. Forgetting about Kelly’s trail, she walked in a straight line and towards the direction of the fight. She got in the large avenue where it all was happening right in the moment when Kelly was hit in the back with a spectacular explosion.

Two thoughts ran through her mind: the first one was that the other giant woman was actually Kelly Hanson. The second one was that tiny people should know better than attacking giant women.

Clenching her fists in rage, she advanced towards Kelly and the chopper that had just fired on her. Surprisingly enough, she was not spotted until it was too late. The chopper tried to get away from her just in the last moment and it was very easy for Casey to slam her fist on it and make it explode into a fireball.

 

 

Kelly’s mind needed some time to put the pieces together. The combination of pain and rage had clouded her mind and the situation right in front of her did not seem to make too much sense, at first. When she understood what had happened, she said:

“Casey?”

“In the flesh” the other woman said. She had a grin in her face.

“What… what are you doing here?” Kelly asked

“Apparently, saving the day” her friend, or whatever Casey was now, said.

She took a step towards her and offered her a hand. Kelly took it and Casey helped her stand up. Kelly knew she should be thankful. After all, Casey had just saved her from whatever that chopper was going to fire on her. Instead, she just felt startled. And, in the back of her head, she felt quite worried.

Once she was on her feet she saw that while Casey was still shorter than her, she basically shared her scale. Whatever had made her grow again had had the same effect on Casey as on her.

“Thanks… for giving me a hand” Kelly said

“You are welcome” Casey said. Then, with a smirk, she pointed towards the fleeing military forces and said: “I see you were doing a pretty good job yourself before I got here”

Knowing that she should better look strong in front of Casey, Kelly shrugged and said:

“The tiny bastards thought they could attack me”

“They should learn to pick on people their size” Casey joked

“How… how did you grow again?” Kelly finally asked

Casey shrugged.

“I really don’t know. I was out. When I opened my eyes again, my head had already burst through the prison’s roof” she said. “What about you?” Casey asked her

Kelly was about to tell Casey about the agents that had tried to kill her, only to trigger her growth when she decided against it. She understood that the bastards that had tried to kill her had probably tried to kill Casey as well, only to make her grow, just like her. Casey did not seem to have reached that conclusion, though. She was not stupid, so most likely they had tried to kill her in a different way that had been less obvious. Kelly decided that the less Casey knew, the better. So, mustering her most innocent face, she said:

“Similar. I was sleeping in a hotel when I suddenly started growing”

Without warning, Casey pushed her. Kelly was not prepared at all for it; besides, Casey’s push was inhumanely strong. Kelly barely managed to set her foot firmly in the ground in order not to fall backwards. She could not prevent her ass from crashing into the building behind, crushing a large section of five different floors and sending a rain of debris into the street.

She was about to ask Casey if she had lost her mind when a trail of smoke moved incredibly swiftly between the two girls with a whistling sound.

“Fuck” Kelly said. She had momentarily forgotten about the second chopper.

Casey had turned to face the chopper, which was about three blocks down the avenue. Then, with a quick glance, she looked at her and said:

“You didn’t tell me that you had more friends”

“I had forgotten about this one” Kelly said in an apologetic tone

“Are there any other friends that we need to worry about?” Casey asked

“Nope. I only counted to choppers. The rest are soldiers, trucks and tanks, but they are not nearly as dangerous” she offered

“Ok. Why don’t we take care of them first and catch up later?” Casey asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Sure” Kelly said, removing her ass from the building and standing next to Casey. “What do you want to do?”

“Keep him busy. I’ll think on something” Casey said, and then, she just disappeared into the intersection she had come from.

“Keep him busy” Kelly thought. “How in the hell am I supposed to keep a gunship busy?”

Of course, the obvious choice was to stay there, offering him a target. She did not need to wait too much for the next missile. Ready for it, this time, she dashed to the side and avoided it. A building two blocks down was not so lucky and a large section of it burst into an explosion. 

“These fucking bastards will destroy the city if I don’t stop them soon. They are the dangerous ones, not me”

Standing still again, Kelly thought on what to do. She was very pissed off at the chopper and her rage screamed at her to charge for it. She knew it was not a good idea, though. Closing the range with it meant increasing the probabilities of being hit by the next missile.

She wondered whether the gunship pilot had any idea on what Casey was up to. Kelly did not know either, but she figured out that she would flank the chopper and catch it on its back. If the pilot did not pull out of where he was, sooner rather than later Casey would get him. Somehow, Kelly did not feel too well about that. Why should Casey be the one to ‘save the day’, as she had put it?

Kelly even considered trying to flank the helicopter herself. She knew that it was not a good idea, though. If both giants got away, the pilot was sure to move too. She needed to stay there and keep the chopper ready for Casey. Damn her!

The chopper made a couple of quick movements, but it mostly stood still. Kelly realized that is pilot was in a similar position to her. He did not know what to do.

Casey finally showed up. Stomping into the avenue barely a block behind the chopper, she charged for it. Unlike his colleague, the pilot of this chopper saw Casey the moment she showed up. He immediately pulled the gunship up. The problem for him was that Casey was much faster than he had expected. Stomping her way down the avenue, her feet sank deeper than usual and kicked and trampled cars on their way.

It was a close call. By the time Casey had reached the chopper, the pilot had barely managed to lift it out of her reach. Out of frustration, Casey swatted at it. She did not get a square hit, but still she managed to brush the bottom of the aircraft with her fingers.

“Fuck!” Casey yelled

Kelly had mixed feelings. On one hand she really wanted to have the military helicopter gone, especially after the pain it had inflicted on her. But seeing Casey frustrated was not so bad, either.

A second later Kelly’s luck seemed to get better when it became evident that Casey’s attempts had not been completely worthless. Apparently her brushing fingers had damaged the chopper enough. Dark smoke was now getting out of its back and the pilot did not seem to be able to make the gunship climb any higher. Kelly smiled when she saw that his attempts were bringing the helicopter straight towards her.

She wondered what to do. Then she saw Casey’s eyes locked on her. She realized that she was evaluating her. She could not appear weak. Not in front of Casey.

Coordinating her movements with the erratic path of the helicopter, Kelly tightened her fist and when it got within reach, she just punched it with all her strength.

The chopper practically disintegrated as her fist made contact and a massive explosion ensued. Kelly could feel the heat, but she did not feel any pain. She did feel satisfied, though. Satisfied at having finished the pesky insect that had thought that could bring her down and satisfied at having proven Casey that she was not the only one that could handle the military.

“That was cool, girl” Casey said, her voice very clear even if she was a few blocks down. “Let’s finish the rest and let them know what happens to whoever challenges us”

Kelly did not know what she would have done if Casey hadn’t showed up. The remainders of the military force that had faced her were beaten and retiring. Their major firepower was gone. They were broken and harmless. She had already made her point, and she had made it very clearly. Killing the rest was quite pointless. Still, they had attacked her and she felt mad at them.

With Casey there, she really had no option, though. She couldn’t look weak in front of her. She now needed to make her point to Casey. Looking at her she said:

“Sure, girl”

She then advanced towards a military transport that was turned on its side; she had seen some of the fleeing soldiers try to hide inside it. As soon as she reached it, she stomped it flat and looked at Casey with a smile in her face.