- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 18. Intentions

 

“Come on in, the water is awesome” Casey told her, standing in the middle of the river. The Hollner River was short but wide, and so close to the sea as they were now it was also deep. Some of the large river barges that moved cargo up and down the Hollner could be seen in the distance. The waterline reached as high as Casey’s upper thighs, just under her crotch.

They had had a pretty uneventful walk from the spot where Casey had shown what she had become. The remaining eight blocks had been mostly deserted.

Kelly was sweaty and dirty from building debris and scorch marks from the missiles and also from the chunks of chopper that had hit her after she had made it explode. And even if it made her a little more uncomfortable, the consequences of having stepped on several soldiers and of having landed on top of even more with her naked torso were also evident.

Taking a first step into the river, her foot soon found the river bottom as a geyser of water formed around her leg. Her left leg soon followed. Casey had been right. The water was deliciously warm. Taking a couple of steps in the direction of Casey, Kelly then stopped when the bottom finally flattened at its maximum depth and crouched into the water, letting it caress her crotch, stomach and breasts. Then, she just let herself drop backwards.

Opening her eyes, she saw the sunlight filtered through the surface as the water cooled her skin down. Very gently, she rubbed her skin, cleaning herself. Trying to relax, she thought about the situation once more.

Casey had been obviously helpful in dealing with the military, but Kelly was still annoyed at her presence. She had figured everything out just before Casey had showed up, and she knew that nothing she had thought about was valid anymore. The worst part wasn’t the fact that she would have to share her status with someone else. It was true that she felt a little jealous, but she knew that this should be no major problem. The problem was that it was Casey. Kelly had known her for a very long time and had been with her the last time they had grown, and she knew that Casey was an agent of chaos. She could not be controlled or reasoned with, and this would make everything much harder. And in the short while since she had met her, she had already shown what she was capable of.

Standing up, Kelly let the water rain down her body as she pressed her long hair and moved it behind her ears. Casey was also drenched. She walked towards her and said:

“We need to talk”

“Yes, we do” Kelly replied as she turned and let the way to the riverbank.

Reaching a spot where the water reached just over her knees, Kelly sat, rested her back on the riverbank and waited for Casey to do the same. Only her breasts, neck and head were over the water line, now.

Casey was soon sitting next to her. Turning, she said:

“I was not expecting to find you”

“Neither was I expecting to see you” Kelly admitted

“Back in High School, you were my best friend” Casey said

“We had a good time together, yes” Kelly said

“And then you did what you did” Casey said

Kelly knew what she was talking about, of course. She was about to say that it had really been Lisa, but she could not deny that she had helped her and that, in the end, she had been the one that had forced Casey to take the counter.

 “I… I made a mistake” she finally said

“All these years in prison… I really hated you” Casey said, her face not giving away anything of how she felt

“Do you still hate me?” Kelly asked, fearing the answer

“I don’t know” Casey said. “The visits these last few days… they made me doubt. I won’t lie to you: I thought you were full of shit when you told me you regretted having been reduced, but now I just don’t know”

“You helped me, back there” Kelly said in a flat tone

“I’ll be honest: I was about to let the chopper fire at you to see what a missile could really do, to see if I should be scared. But then I had second thoughts and dealt with it”

“Well, I guess I should thank you for that” Kelly said, shrugging

Casey then got even more serious and looked at Kelly in the eyes.

“What do you intend to do?” she asked

“What?” Kelly asked

“What are you planning to do with your size, Kelly?” Casey asked, still very serious

“I like being this big” Kelly finally admitted. “If you don’t believe me, you just need to catch the interview I did on TV. I guess it must already be on YouTube. I basically declared myself goddess of the city and told everyone that they should obey me” Kelly said

Casey chuckled.

 

“Goddess of the city? No kidding!” she said, sounding a little more relaxed

“Don’t you think I am?” Kelly asked in a lighter tone, trying to remove some of the tension that had been built over the last few minutes.

“Of course, we are” Casey said, winking

Kelly thought that the worse was over when Casey frowned again and said in a very serious tone:

“Listen to me carefully, Kelly. I’ve spent the last 6 years of my life in prison because of you and the stupid blonde bimbo. Both of you denied me the greatest thing I had had in my life. Now I have it back and I won’t let anyone fuck with me anymore. I want to believe you. I want to believe that you have finally realized about the mistake you made and about the opportunity that has been given to you. We can be best friends again. But if you try to fuck me, I promise you that I’ll fucking kill you”

Kelly was momentarily shocked by Casey’s words. Trying to recover, she said:

“Look, Casey. I’m sorry for what I did. I know it cannot compare to being in prison, but these last six years have not been easy for me either, ok? I want this as much as you do”

“Ok” Casey said as she stood up. “Follow me” she said

“Where are we going?” Kelly asked as she rushed to stand up too

Casey led the way through the river, walking in the direction of the sea. Soon enough, Kelly saw that she was heading in the direction of some yachts that were desperately trying to make it to the bay. They had been in a small marina on the riverside when the two women had showed up.

Casey advanced calmly but steadily in the direction of the boats and of course, she was quickly gaining on them. Kelly just followed. When she reached the back of the group, Casey just kept on advancing, until she was standing more or less in the middle of the small fleet of boats. Kelly walked right next to her. Of course, the yachts were not advancing anymore. All of them were desperately trying to turn and to get away from the two giant women. They were not being very successful.

Kelly looked down at the boats at crotch-level. Their passengers were obviously very terrified at having become the center of attention of the two giant women they had been trying to get away from.

“Would you mind picking one of those up for me?” Casey asked Kelly

Kelly did not know what to make of the request.

“What… why do you want me to do that?” Kelly asked

“Is there any problem?” Casey asked, her expression serious

“Oh fuck!” Kelly thought. “She is testing me”

Kelly wanted to tell Casey to go to hell, but she knew it was not a good idea. The worst-case scenario she definitely wanted to avoid was having a fight with her, especially after learning how some of the fights Casey had had in prison had ended.

Crouching, Kelly brought a hand into the water, turned her palm upwards and moved it under one of the yachts. An instant later, she was raising the boat out of the water and bringing it between Casey and her. Water rained from its hull.

“Of course there’s no problem” Kelly said confidently. “Are you trying to collect bath tub toys?” she then asked in a mocking tone

Through the corner of her eye, she could see five very frightened people on the deck of the boat. They were screaming and waving their hands, and Kelly thought they might be wondering if jumping to the water from such a height would be a good idea.

“No, I just want to see you crushing it” Casey said

Kelly had feared it would come to something similar. Seeing the sneer in Casey’s face reminded her of just how much of a bitch she was. She knew she was on very thin ice, so she was extra careful when she replied.

“Any special reason you want me to do that?” she asked in as casual a tone as she could get

“I just want to see you behaving like a Goddess” Casey said, not letting go

Kelly tried to put her best poker face and said:

“You know, being a Goddess means that you don’t need to kill people or destroy things to prove it. Because every one already knows you can. I could command the people on the boat to do anything I want and they would do it”

Casey’s expression clearly told Kelly that she was not buying into it. Looking down at the deck of the ship, Kelly thought: “now would be a good moment to make your minds up and jump into the water, little ones”

“Do you care so much about them?” Casey said, with a quick glance at the boat

“Of course I don’t” Kelly said

“You know what, Kelly? I’m beginning to think you are full of shit” Casey said

A second later, Kelly’s left hand slammed into the yacht and turned it into splinters. Opening her hands to let the remainders of the boat drop into the water below, Kelly brushed her hands and said:

“Why would you think that?”

Casey remained serious for two more seconds, then burst into a laugh.

“For a moment you got me worried there” she said

Kelly, still with her poker face, replied:

“You don’t have to worry about me”

Casey let another laugh out and pointed to the yachts that were desperately trying to move away from the women, in different directions.

“No, they are the ones that have to worry” she said, cheerful. “Look at them, trying to flee, as if they could get away from us. I think we should show them just how helpless they are” she added

Kelly looked at Casey’s face; it was clear that she had made her mind and there was no doubt about her intentions. Looking back at the boats, she knew they were doomed. She could see no way of saving them without upsetting Casey, and she knew she was not going to risk that.

Then, an idea occurred to her. She decided to give it a chance.

“Yeah, I think that the poor little idiots have not realized yet. How could we show them?” Kelly asked. Then, she seemed to think and added: “Do you think we can capsize them?”

“Are you kidding?” Casey asked

Kelly then chuckled and said: “I mean, without touching them, of course. I bet I’m better than you” she added in a mocking taunt

Casey smiled and said:

“Wanna play, don’t you?”

Then, she looked around and saw that there were still five yachts that were close enough.

“Best out of five” Casey added. “I’ll go first”

Kelly was happy that Casey had seemed to buy her idea. She figured out that the people on the boats had a better chance if they made them sink than if Casey just crushed them.

Casey looked like a little girl as she chose the closest boat and crouched, her eyes locked on it. Then, she just hit the water with her hand at an angle, creating a wave that advanced towards the boat and made it rock.

People on the boat’s deck fell off their feet, but apart from that, Casey’s hand made wave was not nearly strong enough for anything else.

“I was just adjusting” she muttered as she brought both hands in the water behind her and then moved them forward, violently. The wave that was formed was much bigger and much stronger this time. The yacht rocked violently as it was hit by it, a couple of people falling into the water. For a moment, it seemed that the boat would end upside down, but in the last moment, it held.

“Fuck!” Casey said

There was no room for error the third time. Casey put everything she had on it, and the wave hit the yacht like a tsunami. By the time it had gone over it, the boat was inverted and was starting to sink.

“Done” Casey said. “Your turn”

Kelly had to acknowledge that she was impressed by what Casey had achieved. And seeing her do it had seemed… natural. It reminded her that even if she was concerned about the violent nature of her giant colleague, she still enjoyed her new status and its possibilities a lot.

Casey had a challenging look in her face, and Kelly felt a little attacked in her pride. She felt like showing off a little bit in front of Casey.

She chose the only sailboat in the group, the idea of what she wanted to do clear in her mind. The boat was small but its main triangular sail was up, which was all she needed to get what she wanted. She stooped lightly, pushed her lips out and then started blowing in the direction of the sailboat.

The soft but steady wind from her lungs soon caught the boat and made it rock. Then, Kelly started to increase the intensity. Encouraged by the ever-increasing sway of the yacht, Kelly kept on blowing harder. Her lungs seemed to be able to provide an endless supply of air and she did not complain, she just used it. The three occupants of the boat had already fallen in the water and Kelly decided that it was time to put an end to the boat’s misery. Closing her lips for a second, she just accumulated some air in her mouth and then let go a very strong puff. The mast broke as the boat capsized. Extremely satisfied, Kelly straightened back up and said:

“How’s that for style?”

Casey started to clap. Kelly blushed a little.

“Wow, girl, that was awesome” Casey said

“We’re not just big, Casey” Kelly replied

“I know, I know… have you tried that on people?” Casey asked

Kelly nodded and said: “works on cars as well”

Casey chuckled.

“So, which is your next choice?” Kelly said in a challenging tone

“Are you kidding? I cannot top that thing you just did” Casey said

Kelly had momentarily forgotten about her concerns and was genuinely into the game. And she liked the fact that she was winning.

“Are you giving up? So early?” she asked. “The Casey I used to know did not give up so easily” Kelly mocked

“I’m conceding this point. But I’m making the next game up” Casey said

“I don’t care” Kelly said. “I’m much better at being a giant than you are”