- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Darlene

 

“It’s for your own good, Dar. Let it go” Casey said in a confident tone as she kept her eyes fixed in the quite taller African American woman as she stepped to the side, mimicking her opponent’s movements.

“You took my cigarettes” Darlene said

“Don’t be stupid. I’m probably the only one here that doesn’t smoke” Casey said calmly

“You sold them”

Darlene was right. And everyone knew she was right. But no one dared to side with her. They knew better than to mess with Casey. No matter how petite she looked, everyone knew she was dangerous. Everyone but Darlene, apparently. She was quite new.

“Did I?” Casey asked

Darlene was about to reply when Casey unexpectedly dashed towards her. She had no time to cover as the short white girl kicked her in her leg and then turned to elbow her in the stomach. As Darlene bent in pain, Casey grabbed her head with both hands and kneed her with all her strength. Darlene soon was unconscious and bleeding on the floor.

Turning towards a group of other African American women, Casey said:

“You should teach your rookies better”

They all looked at the woman in the center. She was massive, especially for a woman. She fixed her stare at Casey for two very long seconds. Then, she nodded and looked away.

The alarm rang and Casey already knew what was going to happen. Raising her arms, she placed them on top of her head and waited for the guards to handcuff her. This would earn her a week in isolation. She did not care. She had a reputation to keep.

 

 

Kelly was changing after completing her tests when Dr. Sorensen approached Ron. It was weird to see someone like Dr. Sorensen, in his late forties, talking to Ron with respect, as a colleague. But that was what was happening.

“We found no traces” Dr. Sorensen said

“No” Ron concurred

“And we did not find anything on Casey in her last examination in prison”

Ron nodded.

“You are worried” Ralph Sorensen said

“I don’t like it when I don’t understand something. The last time it did not end that well” Ron finally stated

“The last tests on Lisa were also negative” Dr. Sorensen said

“Yes, but her metabolism is all changed, and this could explain a lot of things. There was something in the last results before she gave birth. I know it”

“Maybe it was a glitch in our equipment” Dr. Sorensen offered

“How much are you willing to bet on that?” Ron said

They had not realized there had been a third man just behind them. Ron did not know how long he had been there. They found out about him when they heard his leathery voice.

“Do we need to be concerned, Dr. Howard?” the man asked

“I don’t know, Sykes”

“We pay you to know. Do we need to be concerned?” the man in the dark suit insisted

“I repeat, I don’t know. It is probably nothing”

“I’m afraid that this is not a very reassuring answer. My job is to make sure that Henford never happens again, so if you cannot offer me any guarantees, then I will need to get them using other methodologies” Sykes said

Ron knew what he was talking about.

“So, you want to make a 2-month old orphan? And get Kelly out of the way too? Why? Because she drank something I made?” he asked in a angered tone

“I notice you don’t seem to be very concerned by Miss Morgan” Sykes said with a sneer

“You cannot kill people just because you feel like it” Ron said

“I can, if I feel it’s for the right cause” Sykes said

“Ok, then let me tell you this: there is no reason to be concerned yet. We only found a very small glitch in a secondary indicator in one test. We are testing Lisa and Casey every month, and we just tested Kelly. If something is going on, we’ll know it well in advance. And since I figure that you already have your plan on how to finish every one of them the moment you decide it, I guess that there is no need to rush, right?”

“Test them more often” Sykes said

“It’s easy enough with Casey in prison and Lisa, with the baby. But Kelly is going to be a challenge”

“Offer her more money” Sykes suggested

“I’ll see what I can do”

 

 

Ron walked Kelly to the front door and as the rest of the team went away he stayed and said:

“Do you have a minute? I would like to talk about something quick with you?”

“Why don’t you tell me during dinner?” Kelly asked

“Dinner? I thought I was the last person you wanted to see on Earth” he replied, surprised

“That was before you got me fifty grand. Besides, I’m counting you on inviting me somewhere outrageously expensive”

Half an hour later they were sipping wine in one of the most expensive restaurants in town.

“We would like this test not to be a one off, Kelly” Ron finally said

“What?”

“We would like to do some quick tests more often. We feel like we’ve not followed up on you as you deserved. Not every test would be like todays. Some would take only a few minutes”

“But…”

“We are prepared to pay you more. We are generous” Ron said

“How often?” Kelly finally asked

“Weekly” Ron said

She was about to tell him that he could go to hell when a thought crossed her mind.

“They haven’t checked me for two years and now, suddenly, they want to test me every week. There is something going on here”

She was about to ask him, but she knew he would not tell him. At least, not yet.

“So, what’s your plan? To send me a private jet every week so that I come here?”

She tried to use a neutral tone that did not give away too much.

“Only from time to time. We would move a team to follow you up locally”

“How much will you pay?” Kelly asked

“Are you interested?”

“I’m listening you” she said. Then, she smiled naughtily and added in a lower voice: “You know, time has really improved you, Ron”

Half an hour later they were in the hotel room that had been booked for Kelly in the Ritz Carlton.

Kelly was positively surprised by how quickly he recovered after he came for the first time.

“I’m sorry for that” Ron said

“Don’t worry. Has it been a while since the last time?” Kelly asked

Ron blushed.

“No, it cannot be…” Kelly said

He could not talk.

“Come on, you are Mr. Important now, have tons of money and don’t look bad at all. I cannot believe no girl has ever fallen in your arms” Kelly said, faking her surprise

“I don’t do well… with girls”

“That’s because you haven’t tried. Look, I won’t lie. This is just sex. But you made me horny back in the restaurant” she actually lied

Ron shrugged. Feeling that he had a hard on again, she climbed on top of him.

“You’ll do better this time. Don’t worry, I’ll be very gentle” she whispered, knowing that she would have to hold herself back a little. Her usual attitude would be too aggressive for Ron.

Taking his head, she placed it between her massive tits and then whispered in his ear:

“And to think that you were the last person I wanted to see on Earth”

He giggled.

“You know, I was surprised by the call. It had been two years. I could not understand the hurry”

“Well, you see…” then, he shut up

“What? What were you saying, honey?”

“Nothing, nothing” Ron said. She thrust a little stronger this time, bringing him closer to climax. He moaned.

“You know, I don’t know what to make of all this concern all of the sudden, and all the tests you want me to take. Is anything wrong happening to me?”

Ron hesitated for a moment. Then, he said:

“No, no, nothing. It’s just for precaution”

She made him finish. She was far from finished, but she did not care. Getting out of him, she sat on bed and searched for a cigarette in her bag.

“I think this is a non-smoking room” Ron said

“You’ll get an extra charge from the hotel, then” Kelly replied as she puffed her cigarette, sitting Indian-style and facing Ron.

“I didn’t use to trust you” Ron finally admitted

Kelly was surprised by the comment. She did not say anything.

“Back in Henford, the day it all finished, I thought that you would not drink the counter” he added

Kelly decided to try something else.

“Well, the truth is that I had second thoughts”

“Really? You really thought on not drinking it?”

“I did. And you would have been helpless to make me do it” Kelly admitted

“But you drank it, in the end” Ron stated

“Of course. It was an easy enough decision to make. I could not stay at that size. I could not live like that” Kelly said

“Have you ever regretted that decision?” Ron asked

“Of course not” Kelly lied.

Over the last 6 years, Kelly had managed to block her memories on the events in Henford during relatively long periods of time, but they always came back. And every time they did, her life had managed to become more miserable than the previous time. And, no matter how much she forced herself to believe that it had all started the day that she had grown, she could not prevent her sub-consciousness to tell her that it had actually started the day she had shrunk.

Rationally she knew that shrinking back had been the right decision; that at a hundred feet tall she was only a freak, destined to be tested with and exposed like some sort of circus feature.

But she could not prevent wondering what would have happened if she had really chosen to stay big. Casey had proven that a girl her size could rule a town like Henford without any contestation. And even if she didn’t need to be a psycho bitch like Casey, she could have still been a gentle ruler, someone superior, someone who looked at the world like no one else could.

She had actually caught herself regretting several times not having used her size a little more while she had had it. She should have visited the city, played with cars and buildings, toyed with people. She would not have hurt anyone, but she would have still had fun. In the end, she had spent most of her time as a giant inside an old factory, and the only time she had gone out, to visit High School, she had had a really good time.

Of course, sooner or later the military would have shown up, but no matter how much her rational mind told her that she would not have had any chance, the darker side of it reminded her that Casey had gone through being shot several times without a single scratch.

She realized that Ron was looking at her; she did not know how long she had been frozen. Smiling, she said:

“And now, I feel that my life can start getting back on track again”

As she finished saying that, she winked at him.

Ron Howard was hiding something from her, and sooner or later she would find out. Sensing that his cock was ready again, she got her mouth closer to it and said:

“I bet you haven’t had one of this either”

 

 

She enjoyed the breakfast buffet at the Ritz Carlton alone. Ron had left earlier. He had to go to the lab. He had asked her to stay around for a few days. They would need to run a few more tests on her in a couple of days, before she could fly back. At $25 grand the test, she did not complain.

“Checking out, ma’am”

“Yes”

“How was your stay with us?”

“Wonderful” she said

“I’m glad to hear that” the man at the reception said

“Let me ask you something: do you know where I can find a rental car?”

“We can arrange one for you if you want” the man said

“That would be great. Could you put in the same account that has paid for the hotel?”

The man made a quick check and then said: “Sure, ma’am”

Kelly smiled.

“Make sure that you get me the biggest Mercedes you get”