- Text Size +
“Hurry up, we’re going to be late!”

Kelly sighed, and looked down at the clothes neatly laid out for him. A nice, ironed pair of pants. A clean, pressed button-down shirt. A pair of black dress socks. A couple of shiny, patent leather shoes. The only thing missing was the boy’s dignity. With a heavy sigh, he dropped the towel he'd been wearing, and started to get dressed.

“I haven’t formally attended since before you were born! It’s important that we’re not late!”

Kelly groaned, picking up the shirt and putting his arms into the sleeves. As he did so, a rolled-up tie fell to the floor near his shoes, and he groaned. He had to wear a tie, too? It was just church! Not a funeral, or something that actually mattered!

“I'm coming in there!”

Before Kelly could even utter a protest the door was kicked open, and his towering, buxom mother filled the doorway. After taking a moment to examine the room, she set her long, strong leg on the ground, lowered her hands to her hips, and glared down at the little boy struggling to dress himself. His thin, girlish fingers fumbled with his shirt’s buttons as his mother’s sudden entrance threw him off guard.

“Here! I'll take care of it!” She shouted, stepping forward and forcing him to sit on the bed. With a huff, she crouched in front of the seated boy, and pulled his shirt closed. Kelly’s face turned red with embarrassment as his mother quickly buttoned his shirt up, and began to wrap the tie around the back of his neck wordlessly.

Less than a minute later she’d finished, and took a step back. Kelly looked nice for a boy his age. Nice, clean, ready for church, and, well, as masculine as a boy like him could pull off. Sighing, his mother wondered how on Earth a boy of his age could just have so many feminine traits. On more than one occasion when traveling through the city he'd been mistaken for a girl, and she had quickly grown tired of it. Nothing seemed to work though, as his complete lack of masculinity was evident no matter what he wore.

“I should get him a haircut.” she thought, sighing aloud as Kelly left. Standing, she dusted herself off and adjusted her appearance in the mirror for a second before following after him. One quick trip down a staircase later she was stepping outside, and locking the door behind her. Exhaling deeply, she thought it would be better to focus on other things, and began to walk, quickly overtaking her small boy.

Birds chirped and the morning sun shined brightly overhead as the mother and son walked down the sidewalk together. Thankfully, they lived close to the complex where all the religious ceremonies would take place, so it was a short, uneventful trip. The streets were quiet at this hour, and a lovely breeze kept their spirits up. Kelly’s leather shoes shuffled slowly on the cement while his mother’s heels clacked ahead.

After only ten minutes the pair arrived at a vast, wooden gate. Kelly stopped, stuffed his hands into his pockets, and began to wait. His mother cringed at her sons disrespect to their holy grounds, but ignored it for the moment. After all, she could simply punish him later for this transgression. For now, getting inside without being late was much more important.

“Name?” A voice crackled over a speaker next to the gate.

“Epsilon. Mu. Psy. Stop. Ksi.” Kelly’s mother stated in a loud, clear voice.

A deafening silence overtook the pair, as the air around them seemed to grow ominous. All sound vanished, leaving only the pair’s soft breathing. Kelly's heart began to race, as his petite body filled with apprehension. His mother, on the other hand, remained completely stoic. She'd been through this before more times than she could count, and knew what she had to wait for.

“Why?” A voice suddenly asked through the speaker.

“Because She wills it. She is just, and correct, in all things.” Kelly’s mother nearly shouted, bowing her head as she spoke the words.

“Credentials confirmed. Welcome levels seven, and one.” The monotone voice spoke, before shutting off suddenly.

Hissing steam could be heard and a thick, white smoke flooded the area in the blink of an eye. Though it was all hidden from view, rusty gears could be heard grinding against each other over the backdrop of heavy wooden doors creaking open.

The clacking steps of his mother walking forward could be heard, and Kelly shrugged his shoulders, walking after them. He took slow, measured steps as the impenetrable cloud seemed to grow thicker, making it impossible to see more than few inches ahead. Step after step after step was taken, and an uneasiness began to settle over him. After another minute it began to morph into panic, as he wondered if he was even making any progress at all. A strange rumbling could be felt through the hard stones beneath his feet, and he began to wonder if his mother was even near him anymore.

Vague, blurry shapes appeared in the distance, and relief rushed through Kelly’s body. Escape from this horrible, oppressive cloud was visible in the distance! Breaking into a run, he promptly tripped, and fell as the blurry objects began to clear up. His mind reeled at the sight filling his young eyes.

An infinitely long, cobblestone walkway. That by itself wasn't strange. What made it so bizarre was the sheer scale of the thing. He'd just been standing outside of a gate before all this, and there was absolutely no way that the complex he’d been standing outside of was this big on the inside.

“There you are!”

The voice was so loud it shook Kelly to his very core, bringing him to his knees in an instant. Squinting his eyes and gritting his teeth he forced his head up, and nearly fainted on the spot. Towering high into the sky above him was his pretty, well-dressed mother. How did that even begin to make sense?! They were family! They shared the same amount of wealth! They had been the same size his entire life!

“Sorry, honey.” She whispered, noticing her son had collapsed into a quivering pile from only the sound of her voice. “I'll try to be quieter.” She added, carefully lowering an open palm to the cobblestone floor.

Kelly tried to shake his head clear, unsure of what to make of his situation. He trusted his mother, but what kid his age wouldn’t be scared right now?! He’d never been to church before, and he was already hating it. He'd expected to go to some inane class for an hour before being let out to listen to an old person preach at a pulpit for another hour. Then they'd go home, and repeat the entire thing every week until they got bored. That was how church worked for normal people. This… this was not normal!

“I bet you're wondering what's going on?” Though her voice was just a step above a whisper it was still loud and rumbling enough to shake Kelly’s thin body. A soft gasp escaped the giantess’s lips as she watched her little boy fall over, clutching his head in pain. An apologetic look formed on the woman’s face, but her son never even looked up.

“Hmph. Well, you see…” She began, nudging the little boy into her open palm and pulling her head back to give him some more distance. “This church is a little… unconventional. The more you do for the group as a whole, the higher your level, or status is within the congregation.” She began, suddenly finding it difficult to explain in a way that would make sense. “And, erm... well. All new members are level one. Before you were born, I was a level seven.”

There was no response. Kelly simply sat in the open palm, astounded at what he was being told. He never thought he'd see the world from the point of view of someone poor. He'd always been rather well off thanks to his mother, and this was proving to be a rather humbling experience for his young mind to take in all at once.

“As a level 1 you have to attend orientation. Don't worry sweetie, I'll be back to pick you up as soon as it's all over.”

With that cryptic statement, the giant hand he was currently settled on began to tilt down. In a fit of panic, he reached his tiny hands out, trying to grab hold of the soft skin of his mother's palm, but it was no use. In no time at all he’d lost his balance, slipped down her long, shapely fingers, and onto a suspended wooden platform.

Kelly landed with a thud, and groaned in pain. He knew she was trying to be gentle, but that had still hurt a bit more than he’d expected. With a quiet moan, he stood, dusted himself off, and looked around the walkway he’d been dropped on. It looked to be suspended dozens of feet in the air, and was nothing more than a long, thin track that led to a door his size at the end.

Turning around, Kelly found himself staring down the magnificent sight of his mother's colossal breasts. Her face was suspended high above, looking lovingly down at her son, and he quickly realized that she wasn’t even standing! She was crouching, meaning she was quite a bit bigger than she currently appeared! Offering her little boy a friendly wave, she left to go do... whatever it was she had planned on doing. Kelly wasn't so sure, and as his mother stood back to her full, monolithic height, he’d never felt more vulnerable.

Deep, rumbling steps signaled his mother’s leaving of the area, and Kelly frowned. It didn’t look like she was going to be coming back, and he took another look at the place he’d been so carelessly left. There were handrails on the suspended walkway, but no real way down. Seeing no other options, he sighed, and began the long walk to that door.

Quiet taps echoed around the vast chamber when Kelly finally reached the door and knocked. Seconds passed. Then a minute. Then five. With an impatient groan, Kelly balled his hand into a fist, and prepared to knock again just as it slowly glided open. A tall, older gentleman stood on the other side of the doorway, and offered Kelly a warm smile before motioning him inside.

Lowering his fist, Kelly followed the older man, and entered a vast, beautiful chamber. He was still on a suspended walkway, but the roof in this room was much, much lower. There was no way his mother would’ve been able to stand up in this room, without breaking past the exquisitely decorated ceiling.

Enormous, detailed murals depicting a beautiful woman leading formless crowds decorated every corner face of the chamber, while stained-glass windows were scattered all along the side walls, lending the room an important look. The floor he stood on quickly transitioned from sturdy wood to carpeted flooring, but was still completely restricted to the room’s edges. Was that so someone bigger could stand in the center of the room and address them all at once? Is that what orientation would entail?

“Come on. We have to meet up with the rest of the crowd.”

“S-Sorry!” Kelly whimpered, chasing after the older gentleman. “So, um...” He began, trying to figure out how to properly ask the dozens of questions floating around his mind.

“What's your name?” The older man asked, interrupting the boy before he could finish.

“Kelly. My mom’s name is Emy, and she used to come here all the time… or so I’ve been told. Maybe you've heard of-”

“Level 1's are not permitted to engage with anyone above level 4. That's the first thing you should learn… Kelly, was it? That's an awfully effeminate name for a boy.” The man said flatly, as they moved towards a large, diverse crowd of people. Some were adults, like the man leading him, while others were boys and girls a good deal younger than himself. “I've been informed of your status as a fresh level one. Welcome to your first day of initiation.”

“F-First day?” Kelly asked. How long was this supposed to take, anyway?

“All level 1's have to go through it. It can last anywhere from a month, to a year, depending on your behavior and willingness to accept orders.” The man explained, stopping his walk suddenly. “You will be taught to respect those of a higher level than yourself above all. Who you are and who they are outside of these walls is irrelevant. Inside you’re a level 1, and you’re to follow the orders of anyone higher, no matter how unsavory those orders may be. Today is my last day as a level one, so maybe I'll see you on the other side.” He said, rubbing the top of the effeminate boys head with one hand.

“Respect someone just for being higher leveled than me?” Kelly asked, genuinely concerned. “What if they don't have my best interests in mind? What if they abuse their power?”

“That is blasphemy, and we shall not speak of it. Your job now is to do as told, and not ask questions. Any punishment that befalls you from this point on is entirely your fault.”

Kelly gulped to himself. Apprehension gripped his heart, and he found it difficult to understand why his mother had brought him here. This didn't seem like a good place at all. Did she have to go through the same initiation when she’d started? This just wasn’t fair!

---

Emy dropped her son off and walked away slowly. She was very excited to introduce him to the one true religion, and hoped he’d be as fast a learner in his religious studies as he was in regular school. She watched him walk up to that door, and waited a moment for the door to open. Unfortunately, someone’s ineptitude meant that the door wasn’t being answered, and she was forced to continue walking, lest she be late herself.

With a heavy sigh, she approached a door built to her scale, and pushed any bad thoughts out of her head. He’d be fine. She had her own work to do, and couldn’t let her maternal worries bother her. After all, being a member of the church board was always rewarding! After all the years she'd spent working her way up the ladder she had reached the much-coveted level 7. That meant she was more than twice the size while in the complex than she was out in the “real” world! She hoped she could reach level 8 someday, but knew that the requirements to reach that level were far, far different from any other. Most churchgoers maxed out at level 7, though quite a few never came close to even that.

“Hello everyone!” Emy announced, happily pushing the door open. Another woman stood directly inside, reaching just a bit below Emy’s impressive chest in height. “Oh, hi Linda.” Emy grinned, thrusting her breasts forward and casting the level 5's body in her shadow. “How are things going for you?”

Linda bowed, and didn't offer an answer. She had not been granted permission to speak.

“Say, last I heard your daughter is catching up to you, isn't she?” Emy asked, running a finger through the smaller woman's hair as she spoke. “She’s only one level below you, is she not? Level 4 at her age is almost unheard of! Does that means she gets to participate in initiation for all the level 1’s now?”

A simple nod was the answer, as Linda had still not been granted permission to speak by her superior.

|My boy begins his initiation today, Linda, but it took an unacceptably long amount of time for the door to be answered when he knocked. Do you think your daughter could see to it that the man responsible for making my boy wait is punished?” Emy asked, in a tone that suggested it was more of an order. “You may speak.” She quickly added with a giggle, realizing she still hadn’t given the smaller woman permission.

“Yes ma'am. Thank you for the orders, but today that duty falls to-”

“No. Excuses.” Emy growled. “He is a disgrace. I'm sure your daughter will enjoy it, anyway. Or do you think I'm wrong?” Emy asked, suddenly grabbing a handful of Linda's hair and jerking her head back to look her in the eye.

“N-No miss. The man responsible will be punished severely. Is there anything else a lowly subservient can do for you?”

“Only one.” Emy began, slipping her foot out of her shoe. “Kiss my toes. I saw the resentment in your eyes when I mentioned your daughter. You should be proud that your little girl will be bigger than you soon.” She explained, suddenly thrusting her oversized foot into the petite Linda’s stomach.

The smaller woman fell to the ground, and watched in fear as the oversized foot appeared above, and settled onto her face. Its heat immediately fogged her glasses, and she winced as she pursed her lips. She hated Emy, and hated how arrogant the giant woman could be, but there was nothing she could do about it. So long as Emy was taller, and of a higher rank, she was allowed to make use of those she considered her subordinates.

“Do a better job, Linda, or this will be reported.” The bigger woman growled, crushing her foot onto the smaller woman as she spoke. A slight shiver ran through Emy’s body at the sensation of a face conforming to her sole, but she held back the urge to just flatten Linda's head completely. Maybe in the future the Goddess would give her the opportunity to end this pitiful level 5 completely, but for now she knew better than to cause any serious, permanent harm.

---

Kelly groaned in annoyance, and leaned against the wall. How long were they supposed to wait for orientation to begin, anyway? And what was it even going to involve? Some sort of boring film? Or an equally unwanted speech? Why were they so focused on submission to superiors anyway?

The crowd seemed to be mostly casual about whatever was about to happen, so, naturally, it was a huge surprise to the boy when the crowd all dropped to the ground in unison. He looked around for what could have caused it, and quickly spotted a group of huge girls filing into the room. They were far too big to travel along the side paths, and were instead filling out the huge empty space in the room’s center.

“You! Standing there!” one of the girls shouted, marching into Kelly's direction angrily. She looked to be even younger than the already young boy, but given that she was roughly four times his size their relative ages meant little. “You are a Level 1. I am a level 4. Why are you not kneeling?!” She screamed, the volume of her voice making more than a dozen people cringe nearby.

“I-I'm sorry!” Kelly begged, falling to his knees in an instant. “I-It's my firs-”

“You dare speak directly to me?” The girl asked, appalled. Though she did an excellent job of containing it, it was still very clear that she was livid. “You're coming with me.”

Reaching over the high railings surrounding the walkway, the girl’s fingers wrapped around the comparatively tiny boy, and plucked him up from the walkway. Kelly’s immediate instincts were to fight the oversized digits off as best as he could, but a quick, rough squeeze let him know that he was beyond outmatched.

“Which of you is on greeting duty today?” The young girl suddenly asked, returning her attention to the small crowd gathered on the suspended walkway. A scowl formed on her pretty face for a moment before a single hand was raised. She focused on the little man who’d greeted Kelly, and slight smile broke out on the girl's face. “Stand up.”

He stood, intent on following orders even as he’d been singled out. Tension filled the air, though nobody else uttered a noise to acknowledge this. The oversized young girl seemed to enjoy the complete submissiveness from someone of a lower level than herself, and she drank in their fear for a few more moments before continuing.

“This is your third strike, daddy

Kelly's eyes nearly bulged out of his head at the words at this. Surely that was just a nickname? That man couldn't actually be her father, could he?

“I-I'm sorry, sweetie. I've been doing well for the past month! Honest! My mistakes are behind me! Today wasn't a sign of a bigger problem, I swear!” He begged, his tone frantic, and panicked. Though none of his fellow level 1's could see him, they could hear the frantic swishing of his arms, and the tiny thuds of his fists against the giant young girl's fingernails.

“Rules are rules!” The girl proclaimed, squeezing her fingers into a tight fist as she spoke. “And I can't show anyone preferential treatment.” There was a shift in her voice as she explained the rules. Any warmth, or excitement about her position had evaporated. In its place was a cold, unfeeling tone. She was going to follow whatever rules had been put in place for this exact thing, regardless of the fact that the person being punished was her father.

“B-But Ashley, I-”

The giant girl's eyes narrowed into menacing slits.

“Ones aren't allowed to address fours by name.” She growled, opening her mouth wide. The positively diminutive man's eyes grew wide, and he broke into a new series of screams as Ashley made it clear that she was through discussing this. Her father's protests were paid no mind as he was haphazardly shoved into her open mouth. Tiny screams echoed around the damp chamber for an instant, before the loud clacking of her teeth being shut silenced them from the outside world

Kelly was scared to death. He couldn't see what was going on with his face pressed against a soft finger, but he didn't need to. The sounds of a man struggling, mired in a wet, sticky substance were clear to all. His high-pitched shrieks of terror were overpowered by the low, rumbling giggle of his titanic daughter, who seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. Wet sloshing sounds were also clearly heard as she seemed to be enjoying the man and his tiny struggles.

Then there was a wet crunch. It was immediately followed by several more, and the terrified screams stopped in an instant. Kelly felt his tiny heart pound violently against his chest at the sound, and felt tears well up in his eyes. Why had his mother brought him to this horrible place?!

“You may rise.” Ashley stated. Flecks of red shot from between her lips and dotted her chin as she spoke, making the man's grisly fate clear to all. She resumed chewing her snack, and looked over the little people that stood up critically. Punishing the inefficient wasn't her only reason for being here, after all. She'd also been ordered to personally deliver the orientation for someone.

“Which of you is Kelly?” Ashley asked. No sooner had she completed the statement that she took a moment to swallow. The dozens gathered had to watch as a lump of chewed human that was once her father slipped into her throat, and down her gullet. The giant, young girl took a moment to lick her lips, and waited for a little girl to step forward and await her orientation.

Kelly wasn't sure what to do. Did she mean him? Or was there another Kelly that was in the group? He hadn't had enough time to learn, well, anyone's name, really. In most any other situation he'd have stepped forward. It was, after all, a common mistake to be mistaken for a girl. If not for his name, then certainly for his look. But, after what he'd just seen this giant girl do to her father, he certainly didn't want to bring any attention to himself in her fist.

Ashley stared at the crowd for a minute, and began to tap her foot. She grew angrier with every second that passed, and a scowl formed on her pretty face. Normally even a new recruit wasn't stupid enough to rebel after a demonstration of power!

“Kelly if you don't show yourself I'll punish everyone!”

The threat was clear, and simple. While words alone would have communicated her intent, Ashley gave her stomach a quick rub, and licked her lips menacingly as she scanned the crowd. She briefly entertained the thought of plucking a random girl from the crowd and swallowing her whole, hoping that it would be Kelly. There were rules against punishing indiscriminately, though, and she'd have to abide by them if she ever hoped to reach her mother's level.

Kelly, on the other hand, was having a mental breakdown. He caught the subtle hints of the girl's intent, and began to shiver in the enclosed fist. He wasn't equipped to deal with this kind of pressure. He'd never been a brave boy, but now an entire group depended on him. Or, so he thought. He still wasn't sure if it was him that Ashley wanted in the first place! Why did this have to be happening to him?!

“Five...”

“It's me!” Kelly shouted, cracking under the monumental pressure and hitting her oversized fingers. He shivered like a leaf as the giant girl turned to look down at him. He wanted to avoid whatever she had in store, but he couldn't take it anymore! He just wanted this all to be over with.

“Your name is Kelly?” She asked, not even picking the boy up as she spoke down to him. “Very well. You're coming with me.” With that, the other giant girls that had entered the room with Ashley were now free to do what they wished. They sprang into action, descending upon the miniature walkways to have their fun with the people stuck on them.

Wordlessly, Ashley left the room the way she'd entered, and stepped into an even bigger side-chamber illuminated entirely by candles. The door creaked close behind her, and she sat down. Sighing, she looked over the boy she held once again. At least, he sounded like a boy when he'd spoke. He did look awfully girly, though.

“You're not much to look at, are you?”

Kelly didn't know how to answer. He simply curled up into a ball, and shook with fear. Moistness began to gather in the corners of his eyes as a hundred thousand questions flitted through his mind every instant. More than anything though, he just wanted his mother to show up, and save him.

“Do you know what happens to level ones that ignore a level four?” Ashley asked, gently lifting her cupped palm closer to her face as she took a seat on the floor. Though there wasn't much light in the room, her captive could feel the sudden shift in temperature as the young girl opened her mouth wide, and exhaled all over the small, long-haired boy. “If you don't, then would you like to know?” She asked in a steady, unwavering tone.

Despite the hot humidity of her breath, an icy shiver ran down Kelly's spine. He did not trust this girl at all. How could she be so cruel to him anyway? She was younger than he was! Their positions should have been switched!

“You won't sit up?” Ashley asked, pulling her head back, and gently shaking her cupped palm. The ball of humanity inside wailed in terror, but didn't break free from its shape. “Well okay then, I'll have to sit you up myself.” She said, punctuating her statement with a girlish giggle.

Two fingers descended quickly and pinched Kelly around the waist. His breath was quickly forced from his lungs, and he was lifted up gently. He made no attempt to straighten out, which pleased Ashley more than she let on as she reached her free hand around her back. Pulling the back of her skirt open, she revealed to the tiny boy a pair of pristine, white panties.

“You may be older than I am Kelly.” She spat, her voice acidic. “But you will learn to obey. If not, then you'll find your time here very short.” She explained, before pulling her panties apart from her bare bottom with her free hand.

A moment later Kelly was hovering over the open panties. The sudden shock of what she was about to do broke his panic-induced spell, but it was too late. Her fingers released him, and he plummeted into the cavern between the young girl's cheeks. As soon as he made contact with the bare skin he began to fight his way out, or, at the very least, slow his fall, but he was making no headway.

“Bye bye little Kelly!”

In the blink of an eye, the small boy's survival instinct kicked in, and he grabbed a double handful of the soft, white cotton that was still being held open. He was going to climb his way out of here before the panties snapped shut!

Kelly was not a strong boy, however. Though he was able to grab two fistfuls of the cotton panties, he quickly discovered he lacked the upper body strength to pull him up and even begin the climb, much less successfully escape. In a panic, he bicycled his legs against the cotton, hoping that his frantic movements would gain some sort of purchase on the material, but it was all for naught. After only a few seconds he'd tired himself out, and started trying to catch his breath. Far above he could only watch as the fingers retreated, and the band snapped shut in an instant.

Like he'd been hit by a moving vehicle, the cloth Kelly held flew backwards and slammed into Ashley's backside. Before he could even groan in pain the skirt outside dropped, and plunged him into darkness.

“I'll let you out later, and see if you're willing to change your tune any.” Ashley giggled, giving her rear end a quick smack. “If you've got any questions about your orientation too bad! She laughed, walking out of the dark room with a swing in her hips.

------------

Emy had been looking forward to this day for a long time. Even when she'd spent years away from church to raise her son she'd remained one of the top contributors and most active members. She enjoyed her work immensely, and especially enjoyed the perks that being so highly ranked within the church provided. Even now, as she did paperwork behind a desk she enjoyed a tiny servant's manual labor.

“Do! A! Better! Job!” She shouted, kicking at a small figure huddled underneath her desk with each word. “I swear you level 4's are useless.” She growled, mashing her bare foot into the figure's face and smothering it beneath her fleshy sole.

Sighing in pleasure as her servant redoubled its efforts, Emy opened up an envelope on top of her work pile. It looked like every other letter she'd ever received, but there weren't any bank statements inside. No, it was a simple, handwritten letter. She had been summoned.

Joy filled Emy's heart as she quickly put away all of her work, slipped her shoes back on, and left the designated area for level sevens. There were very few reasons for which she could be summoned, and she was positive that this was going to be something good! After all, she was smart, well-spoken, and was consistently ranked at the top of the level sevens!

It was a short walk before Emy arrived at her destination. At least, it was for someone of Emy's size. She crossed the empty hallways quickly until she stood before a massive, ornately carved wooden door. Behind it was where She resided. She had no name, but She was the grand ruler of the entire facility. Any orders She gave were sacred, and She held the oft-coveted position of level 9. None were Her equal, and one could only even reach level 8 by Her orders.

Taking a deep breath, Emy steadied her trembling fist, and knocked on the door three times.

Almost immediately a great rumbling shook the floor as the colossal wooden door began to slide open slowly. A blast of warm, sweetly-scented air blew through Emy's hair and she drank it in deeply. It was the scent of the Holy one. She may never get an opportunity like this again, and wasn't about to forget one second of it.

“You may enter.”

The sweet lilting voice drew Emy out of her reverie gently. She silently praised how beautiful the voice sounded, before a figure stepped out from behind the massive door. It was another woman, a level 8, since she appeared to be twice as tall as Emy on her tip-toes. No words were exchanged as the woman motioned for Emy to follow. The stranger's strides were long, but Emy had to struggle to simply not run ahead. She had never been this excited about anything, and couldn't wait to see the Goddess with her own eyes.

The pair turned a corner, and Emy's escort stopped. Gulping nervously, Emy slowly tilted her head up, and gazed upon the beauty that was her Goddess. Almost immediately she turned her head back down, feeling as if she was going to faint.

The chamber was bright, and well lit. Sparkling gold ornaments adorned every square inch of every wall, while a gorgeously painted mural covered the entirety of the ceiling. An impressive chandelier hung in the center of the room. Diamonds covered every inch of the gorgeous piece, and gave the room's light a dazzling effect.

Then there was the Goddess, lying on Her side atop a royal purple throne. Her heavy breasts gently rose and fell with every breath She took, while one of Her hands idly rubbed across a bare nipple. She was more beautiful than Emy could have ever imagined. Her lovely skin was tan, and made Her look as if She'd been cast in bronze. Not a stitch of clothing obscured Her naked form, but shimmering bits of jewelry accentuated every curve. She was bigger than even the woman standing next to Emy! Long, luxurious locks of shiny black hair fell to Her waist in waves, giving Her a flowing, exotic look. Her smile was enchanting, and drove Emy forward.

A crunch echoed through the silent room. Suddenly worried, Emy stepped back, and her eyes nearly bulged out of her head in shock. An entire village in miniature was not only at her feet, but spread throughout the floor of the entire chamber! A lump caught in her throat as she realized they looked to be the same size to her as a measly level 1. What was this doing here? Was she going to be in trouble?

“They are filth.”

Turning her head up, Emy could only watch as her Goddess sat up, and gently placed Her bare feet onto the hard floor. The goddess shook Her head to the side, so Her shining hair glimmered beautifully, before taking a step forward herself.

With no regard for the tiny civilization existed in-between the two, the Goddess moved forward. Her oversized feet cast dozens of people and their homes in shadow before She stepped down, silencing them all. As she moved forward her long, beautiful toes splayed to accept Her generous weight. After Her foot lifted from the soft earth, She left behind an immaculately shaped print, marred only by the victims Her foot had claimed. She didn't look down even once, uncaring of all caught beneath Her holy step.

“Not all of the vermin are fit for promotion.” The Goddess said, turning Her head down, and pressing her big toe onto a fleeing couple. “Those that aren't are brought here, to serve in this town that operates as little more than a living carpet.” She explained, smiling widely and kicking another foot out.

“Tell me, child, do you find this sight enjoyable?” She asked, stepping down with a practiced, experienced slowness. Now that she was closer, Emy could hear the tiny sounds of a panicking population beneath her. They were positively minuscule to her, but she couldn't even imagine what the scenario was like for those underneath the huge, tanned foot of the Goddess. She had to be miles tall. Monolithic. A literal mountain of femininity that had decided She was going to step onto their block and destroy them for nothing more than a slight amusement.

The foot settled, and Emy watched as buildings around the huge thing collapsed from the shock wave. She answered the Goddess's hanging question with a silent nod, and turned her head up to the Deity that was standing directly before her now. Emy was a touch higher than her knee, and she knew herself to be roughly ten-feet tall thanks to her status in the organization!

“Good.” The Goddess stated, placing her huge hands onto Emy's shoulders, before crouching down to look the significantly smaller woman in the eye. “Your progeny has joined us today, has he not?” She asked knowingly.

Emy nodded her head, making sure to stop while she was looking down as she felt unworthy of looking the Holy one in the eye.

“I've been told he is being very disobedient.” The Goddess continued, noting how Emy seemed to tense up at the news. “I've watched you progress and grow through the group, child. I've seen your progress. I'd like to offer you the chance to serve directly below me.”

Emy's heart skipped a beat.

“We can not have any delinquency in the group, however. Especially not tied to one as magnanimous as yourself.” The giant woman continued, shifting her weight and eliciting another faint chorus of screams from below. “Go, now. You know what to do, and enjoy your new status. I have full faith in you.”

With that, the Goddess wrapped Her arms around Emy, and gave the smaller woman an awkward hug. Her tremendous body and strength made Emy look like less than a child, but Emy found herself wishing it would never end.

Finally, the Goddess stood again, and began to walk through the city once more. Another huge swath of destruction was formed in every footprint, before She finally reached her seat, and laid back down. Emy was waved away, and, eager to do as her Goddess ordered, scurried out of the room. She'd been given orders. Silent orders, but her Goddess's intent was clear.

------------------

“Again.”

“I am a level one, and I deserve whatever happens to me.”

The statement was punctuated with a wet kiss, as Kelly bent forward and planted his lips on the shiny enamel of Ashley's big toe. Though the air around him was musty, he had been ordered to hold every kiss for at least ten seconds, and he was quickly growing sick of feet. He’d never particularly cared for them before, but over the past hour it had evolved into outright hatred.

“Again.”

“I am a level one, and I deserve whatever happens to me.”

Kelly again pressed his lips to the toe held out before him. The entire digit was as big around as a basketball to him, but was much softer. He almost enjoyed being forced to hug the oversized digit, but the heat and scent it emitted quickly reminded him why it was still an overall unpleasant experience. Either way, as long as she wasn’t bored of this he figured this orientation thing would be over soon enough, and he could get promoted onto bigger and better things.

“Stop.”

Kelly did as ordered, and backed away from the oversized toe asf fast as he could. He didn't want to risk any sort of backlash from Ashley, because, after all, anything ba that happened to him was entirely his fault.

A deep, low rumbling vibrated through the floor. Ashley closed her eyes, wondering if it was coming for the room she was currently in. She knew that Kelly's mother was fairly high ranked, and didn't want to risk getting on the bad side of one of her own superiors. The doors in this vast, empty room were labeled, and she watched the seventh door intently for any signs of activity.

A sudden burst of wind caught Ashley by surprise as the door labeled 8 swung open. In the frame stood a gigantic woman wearing a plain white robe who nearly reached the ceiling of this massive, empty room. Turning her head down, she scanned the area directly in front of her before stepping into the room, and sending a small gust of wind displaced wind shooting out from underneath her foot. The room was scanned again, before the new giantess settled on the comparatively minuscule Ashley sitting on the floor.

“Hello, Ashley.” Emy began, feeling a burst of energy fill her as she looked down at the little girl. She couldn't have stood much higher than her shins! And this girl was a four! What would her son look like in all of his pathetic one-ness now?

“You still have Kelly, correct?”

“Yes ma'am.” Ashley answered succinctly, picking the tiny thing out from in front of her feet. Presenting both of her open palms to the boy's mother, she averted her gaze, knowing that she was not to look a superior in the eyes.

Emy smiled at the girl's subjugation, and lowered a finger in front of Ashley's open palms. Understanding what was expected of her, Ashley dropped the tiny boy onto the tip of Emy's finger gently. Then, with a quick nod, she stood to leave the room.

“Wait.”

Ashley did exactly that, stopping in her tracks immediately.

“I work directly beneath the Goddess now, as I'm sure you can tell.” Emy began, completely ignoring her near-microscopic son on her fingertip as she spoke. “I admire your work ethic, Ashley, and can make sure you surpass even your mother. Would that interest you?”

Ashley's heart skipped a beat at the offer, before nodding an emphatic yes. The movement was positively adorable to the giantess Emy, and she smiled warmly at the little girl. She'd always wanted one of her own, and figured that Ashley could make a good stand-in for her offspring after she was done here. Plus, it'd give her more ways to humiliate that bitch Linda. There was nothing she would have liked to see more than adorable little Ashley tormenting her annoying mother.

“Very well. You may leave now.”

Nodding again, Ashley quickly scurried out of the room, leaving mother and son to themselves in the quiet.

“W-What about me?” Kelly asked, shouting up at his mother from his position on her outstretched finger. He didn't like how she'd just completely ignored him during that conversation, and wanted nothing more than to leave this place forever. How long were they planning on staying here today anyway?

Emy didn't answer. Not because she didn't care to, but because her little boy was so positively tiny right now that she hadn't heard him. There was a great deal of room in every direction on her outstretched fingertip, and he seemed to be fidgeting nervously. She watched his little actions, and ran through a dozen thoughts at once.

She'd been sent to get rid of him. In order to keep this status as a level eight, she had to personally dispose of a loved one. Being a single mother left her only with Kelly, and though she loved the boy very much, he wasn't her Goddess. Her Goddess was good in all things and promised endless riches and an eternity of happiness. What would her son bring her? A few dozen more good years before her own body would start to fail?

.The choice was obvious, but that didn't mean she felt no remorse for the poor thing. He was, after all, her own flesh and blood. She'd carried him around for nine months. She'd spent hours in labor, giving birth to him. She'd raised him for ten long, wonderful years.

But her relationship with the Goddess was more important. Without saying anything, she moved her head closer to the palm, and held back a mild titter as backed up slowly. She would get to experience others on this same scale soon, as her close relationship with Her meant she would constantly be around the level 1 village She kept in her chambers. Power was a massive turn on for the woman, and she felt herself begin to salivate in anticipation.

“M-Mom?”

How would she end it? She could lift a foot up, and wipe her fingertip against the bottom of her sole. She'd keep his tiny form beneath him for a while, before it would flake off and turn to literal dust in the wind.

Or, since her mouth was already watering, she could eat him. Slip him between her lips and let him experience her massive tongue. Her sheer size compared to his would make the experience like being out on a violently rolling sea, and she'd eventually swallow him, and send his tiny form into her hungry belly.

“Kelly, you were a good boy.”

Before he could wonder what that meant, the tiny boy was eclipsed by another, equally gigantic finger. He opened his mouth to ask his mother to be more careful with him, but it was for naught. With no fanfare, that finger pressed onto his body, and squashed him flat in the blink of an eye.

Emy immediately felt as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders, and she began to rub her two index fingers together. She couldn't even feel his tiny form between them, but the more she'd thought about it the more she'd realized this was her only real option. She couldn't bring herself to torture her boy. She needed to make it quick, like a bandage.

For five minutes she stood there, unmoving, rubbing her fingers together.

--------------

“How is Linda doing?” Emy asked, reclining on a great chair as dozens of tiny workers tended to her every bodily need. Her eyes were closed, allowing her to focus on the myriad of sensation as hundreds of hands rubbed all over her. She was truly second only to the Goddess now, and enjoyed her new life in the compound.

“Inadequate.” Ashley answered, looking down between her feet. “I believe she may be due for another demotion at this rate, mother

Emy smiled at the sound of that. She knew how much Linda hated to hear Ashley refer to herself as her mother now. She'd adopted Ashley after getting rid of Kelly, and had made sure that Linda was toyed with almost exclusively by her daughter. The tiny woman had been demoted all the way to two, while Ashley herself was now the youngest level six they'd ever seen. As it was now, Ashley held her entire foot on top of her mother, and pressed it down occasionally.

“Good to hear.” Emy began, taking a deep breath and sighing deeply. “I know you know what happens when a level one disobeys?”

“They get crushed.”

“That's my girl.” Emy laughed, adding insult to injury as she reached a hand forward to ruffle the little girl's hair.